Testing Boundaries Pt. 02

Story Info
Louise books the shoot, fails to read the small print.
8.3k words
4.55
8.1k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arranged a booking for a Thursday four weeks ahead. I asked for the full package, on a half day studio session which got us two photographers, three hours of studio time, exclusive use of the site, hair, makeup and costume for that time, a selection of toys and props and professional enhancement of up to twenty images. We also got to keep all the un-enhanced images. They also provided non-alcoholic drinks throughout the booking.

A week before the appointment I had another call from Charlotte from the studio remining me I hadn't sent in our blood test results or choices of additional models, the blood tests I'd arranged through work and were scheduled for the Wednesday so we could take them down with us.

Charlotte from the studio was happy enough with that but pushed me on the additional models.

"I'm sorry, what do you mean by additional models?" I asked. I was in the car again, as I had been when I made the booking and was negotiating a difficult junction so found talking a distraction.

What she said next had me looking for a layby to pull over and concentrate.

"You booked the full session luxury package, that comes with two additional models to enhance your erotic enjoyment and help provide a portfolio of memories to keep with you forever."

I know she was reading from a script, but I doubt if her script prepared her for the shriek I gave as her bombshells landed.

I cut across two lanes of traffic, angry car horns blasting behind me as I screeched into a layby packed with delivery vans, sales reps in Ford Mondeos and an Army Land Rover. I picked up my iPhone and switched off the Bluetooth connection to my car, I didn't want this conversation on loudspeaker. On second thoughts, and with memories of the changing rooms at Secret Rendezvous giving me a naughty tingle inside I reactivated it, undoing a couple of buttons as I waited for the connection to liven up again. I was slightly disappointed I was wearing a neutral-coloured practical bra, not a Sex Goddess special, but I could still feel a thrill as I pulled my blouse open to reveal the top of my boobs.

"Can you go over that again please" I asked.

Charlotte from the studio read out her script, confirming that we had opted to include two models, typically one male one female but we could have two males, if we wanted two females there would be an additional two hundred and ninety pounds to pay. She had emailed me a link to the models' page on their website, did I receive it?

I had, as part of the whole package of documents I'd received but as I'd paid, and as it was booked, we hadn't looked beyond the confirmation of booking dates. I know, and I work in IT. I should know better.

"Can you resend the link? I need to talk to my husband about this."

I heard Charlotte from the studio typing away and almost immediately my phone pinged as the email arrived. I pulled my laptop out from my rucksack on the seat next to me and fired up the 4G browser, the email was there as well. I clicked on the link and had a quick scoot through the first couple of pages of models.

The two squaddies from the Land Rover had noticed my boobs through the windscreen and were sidling closer. I upped the stakes for them.

"So, Charlotte, I was expecting a photo shoot for me and my husband where we could pose in a number of sexual encounters, am I right?"

She confirmed that was the general idea.

Soldier 1 & soldier 2 had heard the exchange and were moving slowly closer. My car's a Japanese two-seater and quite low down so with the roof up they couldn't see what I looked like, all they could see was my chest, which seemed to be keeping them entertained so far.

"So, looking at these models am I right in assuming that the notes say what they will do for us?"

I got another confirmation.

"So, for example, Dominique here says, F-F, M-F, M-F-F, M-M-F. That means she'll take part in sex with me, or my husband or both of us at once, or two men together?" I was speaking loudly enough that the soldiers could pick up what was going on but still turned up the volume via the steering wheel so the guys outside could hear more clearly.

Charlotte from the studio confirmed that was all correct and I got a warm tingle in my pussy as the two uniforms edged closer.

"Good, that's what we were after. I've never tried it with a girl, and this is going to be my opportunity. I'll speak to my husband and call you back tomorrow." I disconnected the phone and reached up to unsnap the roof clips then pressed the button to make it roll back into its recess.

Two open mouthed soldiers were staring in through the space where my roof used to be. Soldiers is generous, boys in uniform really, they couldn't have been much more than nineteen and seemed to have lost the power of speech.

"Morning boys" I called out with a sultry smile and a heave of my boobs. I started the car and pulled back out into the flowing traffic.

That evening I sat Jonny down with a large gin and told him what we'd booked. He appeared as shocked as I had been.

We had a brief discussion that went along the lines of ""Did you know about this?" "No, I don't think we ... do we?" "Well, it's seven hundred and fifty quid and we can't get it back."

I fired up the browser on the 85-inch monster TV and we flicked through model selection folders, noting what each would do which ranged from topless or implied nudity all the way to multi partner sex, commenting occasionally.

I paused to give him a rundown of my teasing the squaddies that morning, which he told me was cruel, but I'd probably made their week. I then told him about my exploits in the Secret Rendezvous changing room a few weeks earlier and he nearly got too distracted to continue. I promised we could go shopping together sometime soon and got his mind back on the subject of the moment.

We went back to the screen and decided that as we'd paid, we may as well get a couple in, worst case they could make the tea or pose in the background.

I chose the girl, and he chose the young man. I went for Dominique as she'd taken my eye at the start, she was 5 feet five inches tall, described as 'Mediterranean' with long dark hair, boobs a bit smaller than mine and a shaved pussy. I thought Jonny would like to have her around, she was very pretty and while her boobs were smaller than mine, they were nicely shaped and well proportioned. Her bio said she was twenty-four, which I secretly thought was about four years younger than the truth.

Jonny chose a sporty looking young man named Jacob, six feet three so four inches taller than Jonny, he was leanly muscular with what looked to be a substantial penis. I guessed that was what the 8 meant in his statistics grid. He had blond hair on his head but none anywhere else on his body, blue eyes and a friendly smile. He was even available for man-on-man oral encounters, but as Jonny wasn't that wasn't going to be a necessity. I wasn't planning on either of us playing with Dominique either, despite what I'd said to Charlotte from the studio, it really was for the soldiers' benefit. To be honest I wasn't planning on playing with anyone apart from Jonny, we'd only booked the two models because we'd inadvertently paid for them up front.

I emailed our choices off and shut down the browser.

"Jonny, love" I curled into his side with my head on his shoulder, "Is this a mistake?"

He'd been having similar concerns, getting naked in front of strangers and posing in sex acts was quite a scary prospect for us both. Doing it at home in the living room with our own camera was one thing. A live studio with other people around was another.

"If it's too scary we'll run away, sell the house, change our names, and never talk about it again" he assured me. Knowing he had a fully formulated course of action if we changed our mind made me feel a lot more secure. I kissed him and told him I was proud he was such a forward-thinking tactician.

The following Thursday at 9am we walked in through the front door of an anonymous looking industrial unit on its own at the end of a farm track. Our first hour was taken up with signing things, deciding on settings and choosing lunch. At the end of the paperwork, we were introduced to the photographer and her assistant. Gretchen and Lily, both would be taking pictures, but Gretchen was the main coordinator.

Gretchen was the older by about twenty years, looking to be early fifties, with long greying hair. She was wearing a floral print spaghetti strapped dress with a long-sleeved black T shirt underneath and burgundy Doc Marten boots. Lily was in jeans, trainers and a tight black T Shirt with a picture of Debbie Harry on the front.

After all that we were separated, I was taken away to get my hair and makeup done, including an all over spray tan. While I was in the makeup chair another girl came and sat next to me. She spoke first, with a gentle Welsh accent. "Oh hello, I'm Janet. We haven't met, have we? Do you know who else Is on the shoot, I just got a message to be here."

I told her I was Louise and she'd be on set with Jacob and Jonny, and me.

"Is Louise your real name or your work name, I'm Dominique professionally. I know Jacob, I think his real name's Patrick. I've worked with him before, don't know Jonny though. Have you worked with either of them?"

I confirmed Louise was my real name and that I knew Jonny but not Jacob/Patrick.

"Well, you've got a treat in store, Jacob is only twenty-two, but he knows what he's doing with that eight-inch monster of his. What's Jonny like?"

I was warming to Janet; she was friendly and open, with no falseness about her.

"Jonny's my husband, I don't think you'll be working with him. Or me for that matter." I explained the confusion over bookings and additional models, she laughed and said thanks for booking her anyway. Four hundred quid for just turning up suited her, and Jacob would be thankful for the two hundred.

I was surprised but pleased at the pay disparity. Score one for Girl Power I thought.

Gretchen took me to the first studio, I was in a black and red leather corset, laced down the front with a gap showing most of my boobs, a black leather look thong and black hold up stockings. I also had black four-inch heels, which made me stagger a bit to start but practicing walking up and down the changing area in front of Janet and the wardrobe girl (Hayley I think) gave me a bit of confidence and helped break the ice. The makeup girl gave me a lot more eyeliner than I'd normally wear with lipstick to match the bed covers, and long hair extensions. Checking the mirror, I looked great. Better than great, hot and sexy.

Dominique was dressed in an almost identical outfit, but her corset was blue and black. She had no problem with the heels but explained she spent a lot of her working life in them.

Lily took both me and Dominique for a ten-minute shoot together, posing together but separately, facing each other, or the camera in identical positions. By the end of the ten minutes, I was comfortable being with her, touching each other and on one occasion holding our lips millimetres apart, open mouthed as if we were going in for a passionate kiss, then she posed me on my own for ten minutes, each pose hinting at a display of promises to come.

We built up from fully clothed, as far as I was fully clothed, until I ended up naked, lying on my front looking into the camera, then flat on my back looking up as if into the sky. She really set me at ease, being on my own for the first session got me used to the camera and helped reduce my self-consciousness.

Eventually Lily brought the boys out to join me, and called Janet, no, now she was working she called Dominique over. Jonny was in black tie, a tall younger blond man in Naval Whites followed him. I assumed he was Jacob. At that point I didn't care, they both looked magnificently hot.

Introductions were made, looking back it was slightly surreal, hello Jacob I'm Louise, I'll be getting naked with you shortly. He had a gentle Bristol accent, not full on 'alright moi luvver' but you could tell where he grew up.

I was placed hanging off Jonny's shoulder, sideways on as he looked directly at the camera. Gretchen handed him a replica pistol in a Bond style vibe. Dominique took up the same pose on Jacob, he was given a ceremonial sword. They took a load of shots of both couples, then got us to swap over for a second set.

I was kneeling on Jacob's left side, my left hand holding his belt buckle when Gretchen told me to strip off my corset. Dominique was doing the same on Jonny's right-hand side. I got a small stir of excitement getting semi naked in front of a strange man, despite me paying him for the privilege of having my boobs pushed against his thigh. Lily was directing at this stage and told me to reach up and unzip his fly, I felt a bit uncomfortable but did it anyway. Next instruction was to reach in and get his cock out. I gritted my teeth and pushed my hand in through the open zipper and pulled it out as if I'd been stung.

"Oh my god he's got a stiffy." I shrieked.

"Yeah, that's sort of the idea," Lily snapped.

I looked across at Jonny. He was looking almost as uncomfortable as me, Dominique had her hand in a firm grip around his penis, which was also standing proudly to attention.

Gretchen was getting annoyed by all this and put her camera down, turned and walked out of the studio. Returning a moment later with a realistic looking dildo and a large bread roll.

Walking over to Jonny she split the roll open and handed it to him, then walked over to me and handed me the dildo.

"Right, here is the facts. WE only have limited time this morning. You have two props in your hands. Jonny, put your dick in the roll....... PUT YOUR DICK IN THE ROLL." She shouted the second instruction when he hesitated. Without questioning further, he laid as much of his now limp penis in the roll as he could fit and closed it around himself.

"Good. Stay there. You," she pointed at me, "Put the dildo in your mouth. All the way. Don't worry it is clean."

Not wanting to get shouted at further I did as I was told, puzzled at what she was up to, but amused at the surreal situation. I mimed taking a picture at Lily who snapped three of each of us.

Gretchen was in full German command mode and stood in front of us with her hands on her hips.

"So, you have your dick in a roll and you have a rubber dick in your mouth. These are props, you have no connection with them, they are just props. You must think of these two beautiful people as props. You are not here to make a connection, you are here to make nice pictures, now you either work with them or I will send them home. Do you understand?"

Chastened we said yes, we understood, and we would try to work with them.

"Good, let's get the ice broken. Dominique, suck his cock for two minutes while we watch. Time starts now."

I threw a nervous but encouraging look at Jonny, he looked worried to start but took my look as permission to react positively and started smiling as Dominique licked around the head of his penis before sinking her lips down until they reached the fabric of his trousers. She slid her mouth up and down, working her tongue around the bottom as she pulled back, sliding the head in and out on short jerky moments, looking up into Jonny's eyes all the while.

Gretchen looked at her watch, "OK, times up." Dominique stopped, tucked him away and zipped him up again. Then with my stomach dropping I realised what was about to happen, Gretchen turned and pointed at me. "Now you. Two minutes, start now. Or do I send these two home?"

I looked over at Jonny, he was watching intently, I raised a questioning eyebrow, he gave an imperceptible shrug and turned to Gretchen.

"Can you give us a minute or two? We'll be right back."

Grabbing my hand, he led me out to a small kitchen area across from the studio and leaned back against the work surface with his hand on my waist.

"What do you think, can you think of them as props? How did you feel when Dominique was sucking me?"

I tried to reflect on my feelings from a few minutes ago.

"I thought I'd find it all sexier, and that I'd be more turned on. As it is it just seems so...I don't know...clinical? I don't see it as a threat, we'll never see them again and they are only doing it because we've hired them so I don't think it's a deal breaker like it would be if you met someone in a bar and it happened, likewise there's no emotional involvement for me so ... you know..."

I faltered a bit. "It's just, you know, I'm the one with a strange dick in my mouth." He paused for a few moments then laughed at me. I was about to spit in his eye and tell him the shoot was all over, and I was going home, when he pushed me slightly to one side so he could get out and walked back into the studio.

He paused in the door and looked back at me, "Come on. Just props. That's all."

He was not making things any better, if I hadn't been half naked, I'd have been out of the door and gone. I followed him back into the studio getting there in time to see him muttering something to Jacob, Gretchen and Lily.

I stood in the doorway, fuming with a simmering anger. As I walked in Jacob dropped his trousers and underpants and everyone stood round him in a semi-circle waiting for me, which was doing absolutely nothing for my mood. Jacob had what even in my foul mood I could see was an impressive erection, the veins stood out like ropes and the head looked like a small plum. I did find my mood wavering, however seeing Jonny standing with one foot crossed over the other leaning nonchalantly on the half-naked man's shoulder soon brought it back.

"So, come on Lou, it's just a prop. Come on, kneel here." He pointed at the ground next to him. If I'd had a convenient knife, I'd now be facing murder charges, lucky for us both I didn't.

Suddenly I was laughing, doubled over with amazement.

My wonderfully secure and incredible husband had dropped to his knees and grabbed Jacob's cock by the base, with his eyes locked on mine and his mouth open wide he shoved that hot red head as far in as he could. I fell to my knees behind him and threw my arms around him, mashing my breasts hard into his back.

I nibbled on his ear whispering how much I loved him and how hot I thought he was.

He didn't do the full two minutes, mainly because in a first, and last, for us I took over sucking on the cock from him. For a first cock to suck he chose a good one, it was long but not too fat, so it fitted in comfortably. I ran my lips along the shaft, holding him just outside my mouth and licking around the ridge, then going back to sink it fully in, trying to smile as I worked. Jonny knelt behind me kissing my neck and nibbling my ear. I was almost disappointed when Gretchen called time.

We stood up to applause and laughter from everyone, my first move was to grab Jonny and kiss him passionately. Breaking away I said, "Just a prop," and kissed him again. "What made you do that then?"

He smiled, "I could see you were worried about getting intimate with Jacob and that you had concerns it was more than just a prop. I thought if I showed you how little concern I had it might help. Did it?"

I kissed him again. "Yes. It was quite hot seeing how far you'd go for me. Actually, VERY hot."

I turned to Gretchen, "I think we're happy to work with Domi and Jacob. Shall we get back to it?"

We got back into position and carried on with the shoot. We started with Dominique and me taking the boys cocks out and getting some shots of us giving them a blowjob, except it wasn't a blowjob, we were just holding a pose, getting the shot and moving on to the next one. We did a couple where I had both men, one where I held both cock heads on my lips, open mouthed, a couple where I alternated between the two and a couple where I had them buried as far down my throat as possible.