Testing Her Devotion Pt. 02

Story Info
Sarah tries to prove herself worthy of Master V's convent.
5.8k words
4.64
18.1k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This short story is the conclusion of a two-part extension of my Novelette, A Day as a Gift: Rise of the Church Anthology Book 2.

The church featured in this fictional story is a fictional organisation.

All characters are over 18.

Please enjoy!

*

Testing Her Devotion Pt. 02

'Sorry, could you help me?' said Sarah. 'I can't—'

'You need me to put your ticket through for you,' said the man at the barrier. 'I'm guessing it's in the pocket at the back of your skirt?'

'Yes,' said Sarah, 'it's an e-ticket.'

'What's your passcode?' he asked, pulling at her waistband to access the little pouch inside and extracting her phone.

Sarah knew that he'd have a view right down her arse crack, but, with her wrists tied behind her back, she had no choice but to enlist the stranger's help. She hesitated a moment before telling him the code.

'That your dog?' he asked, unlocking the device and studying the picture on the home screen.

'My old dog, yes.'

She felt more naked having the portly manhandle her phone than she had felt when her genitals had been put on display earlier. He found the relevant app and brought up her e-ticket.

'I guess I'll be seeing you again,' he said, letting her through and returning the phone to its pouch.

She waited on the platform for her train to arrive, and her fellow passengers freely caressed her as they passed by. They would not have known that she wasn't a real noviciate of the Secular Church of Acceptance; to them, she was just another girl of the church, bound and braless for their amusement. No one felt the need to impose themselves on her for more than a short moment; a quick hand under her cropped jacket and a brief squeeze was enough for most. There would be no shortage of SCoA girls to enjoy, so there was no need to be greedy.

She smiled politely for each bloke as her chest or bottom was fondled, posing for the odd picture and letting the more zealous ones expose her intimate areas. When she was finally able to board, she was surprised to be left relatively undisturbed, and she might have drifted off to sleep if her restraints hadn't caused some minor discomfort. Denied the use of her phone, she quickly became bored, and she might even have welcomed some more testosterone-fuelled attention.

The inhabitants of her hometown were more reserved; they stared and took photos, but they rarely touched her. She fixed her eyes on the pavement ahead of her when she passed an old acquaintance, but she was thankful to arrive home without incident.

She pressed her forehead against the button to ring the doorbell, and her mother hurried to let her in.

'How did you get on, sweetie?'

'Well, I've got this far, so—'

'Why are your hands tied like that?' Anne demanded, turning her daughter to get a closer look.

'They're testing her devotion, Anne,' said Zack, joining them in the hallway, 'you know that.' He smiled at Sarah. 'You passed the interview, then. I'm proud of you.'

'Thanks, dad,' said Sarah, letting him give her a peck on the cheek before retreating to her bedroom.

She hadn't been alone for long when she heard the doorbell chime again. It was her best friend, Georgia.

'Oh my God, Sarah, how was it?' said Georgia, entering Sarah's room with an excited grin.

'It was harder than I expected, to be honest,' said Sarah, turning from her full-body mirror.

'I bet you aced it,' said Georgia, sitting on the bed.

'You know they have anal sex with the, err, applicants, right?'

'Oh God, I remember you saying.'

'Well, the guy I had had a really big dick, and—'

'Oh no, did you struggle?'

'Yeah. I don't think they were impressed.'

'You must've done something right, or you wouldn't be—'

'Yeah, I think they liked that I didn't give up. I managed to get him to come inside me.'

'That's what you did right, then!'

'And,' said Sarah bashfully, 'I came, too.'

'That's awesome!'

'Not with the guy who was interviewing me, though.'

'Oh?'

'You remember Nathan from the year above us at school?'

'No way...'

'He works there, and—'

'He was fit.'

'—he wanted a go with me.'

'You fancied him for so long! That's amazing!'

'So weird, though. He never seemed interested in me.'

'He was always with the popular girls.'

'Hey, err, going back to the big dick thing...'

'Yeah?' Georgia laughed.

'I've got a date tonight, and I'm a bit scared he might have an even bigger one.'

'I'm sure you'll manage.'

'Yeah, but... would you...'

'What?'

'Could you, err...'

'Oh God, what is it?'

'Could you help stretch me a bit? Just a bit, so I can feel more confident.'

'Wow, uh...'

'My dildos are too small, and I—'

'Does he have to put it in your bum? Why not—'

'If I get into the SCoA, my bum will be the main hole they'll use.'

'Okay, okay, what do you want me to do?'

'Thank you so much!' said Sarah. 'There's some lube there. Could you just finger me and see how many you can get in?'

'Oh my God,' said Georgia, coating her hands with the gel, 'I can't believe I'm doing this.'

'I really appreciate it,' said Sarah, bending over in front of her friend and spreading her feet wide. She would have been touching her toes if her wrists weren't tied.

'Wow!' said Georgia as Sarah's genitals slid into view. 'You've got some, uh, leakage here.'

'That'll be from my interviewer. And Nathan.'

Georgia snorted. 'This is mad.'

Sarah relaxed her sphincter and welcomed her friend's slippery fingers inside. The two digits lingered tentatively in the entrance, probing without enthusiasm and unwilling to venture deeper.

'It's okay, you can put them all the way in,' said Sarah, trying to put the girl at ease with an encouraging smile.

'Your vagina is staring at me accusingly.'

'Don't worry,' Sarah said, 'it'll have to get used to being left out.'

Sarah experienced a thrill as a third finger was pushed inside. They slowly sank into her rectum, cautiously exploring the cavity and establishing a gentle, though unnecessary, in-out motion. She gasped softly when her friend cupped her bald pussy, innocently sliding her thumb among the quickly moistening lips.

'Oh, your clit's coming out to play,' Georgia said with a laugh. 'You're enjoying this too much!'

'You didn't have to get my vagina involved!' Sarah protested. 'I don't mind, though... if you want to.'

'You know,' said Georgia, rummaging inside the proffered orifice, 'my boyfriend has a pretty huge cock.'

'Oh, good for you,' said Sarah, distractedly. She wished her friend would shut up and let her enjoy the sensations.

'So... I'm sure he'd be happy to help you out, too.'

'Wait, what? Alistair?'

'Yes!'

'I can't ask your boyfriend to have sex with me, that'd just be wrong!'

'More wrong than this?' said Georgia, burying her fingers to the knuckles and swirling her thumb around the swollen clit.

'Wouldn't it be weird for you?' Sarah pressed, a little breathlessly.

Georgia wiped her wet hand on her jeans before dipping it into her pocket and producing her phone. She continued burrowing into her friend's bowel as she held the device to her ear.

'You're not actually calling—'

'Hey, Allie,' said Georgia, grinning mischievously, 'can you come meet me at Sarah's house?'

'No, you don't have to—'

'Get off the sofa and...' Georgia paused. 'Seriously, it'll be worth your two-minute walk.' Another pause. 'You won't regret it if you come right now. I've got an amazing present for you!' She rolled her eyes. 'No, a real present that I guarantee you'll like.' She gave Sarah a cheeky smile. 'Great, see you in a sec!'

'You're such a dick.'

Georgia returned her hand to the glistening pussy. 'I got you a dick.'

Sarah laughed. 'I think you could get another finger in me, by the way.'

'Coming right up.'

'Oh, that's stretching me,' Sarah gasped. 'Thank you!'

Sarah didn't mention the pain she was feeling. She wanted to be able to take any penis inside her little orifice; a moment of discomfort was an acceptable price. Indeed, it didn't seem to detract from her arousal.

'My hand is so wet.' Georgia laughed. 'I'm gonna need a towel.'

'I can't help it when you're playing with my lady bits!'

When they heard the doorbell, Georgia withdrew from her friend's anus and placed a couple of pillows in the middle of Sarah's bed. She helped her lie prone with her bottom propped up on the cushions, and she turned and waited for her boyfriend to appear.

'Surprise!' Georgia yelled.

'What? What's going on?' Alistair demanded, glancing at Sarah's horizontal form with a befuddled frown.

'This is your present!' said Georgia, gesturing and stepping aside to allow him an uninterrupted view of his prize.

'How so? Why are her hands tied?'

Georgia rolled her eyes. 'Oh, come on. Do I have to spell it out to you?'

'Uh...'

'You can fuck her. In the bum.'

Dumbfounded, Alistair glanced opened mouthed from one girl to the other.

'You'll be helping me out for when I join the church,' said Sarah, smiling up at him from the mattress.

Sensing that her boyfriend needed some extra encouragement, Georgia dropped to her knees in front of him and extracted his flaccid penis. He offered no resistance, and she tenderly kissed it, putting him at ease and coaxing it to life.

Sarah had been impressed by the formidable length of it as soon as it had been revealed, but as she watched it grow, she could see that it was going to be a challenge -- just what she needed. She was filled with a mixture of trepidation and excitement as she imagined how it would feel inside her, and she felt a warm rush of gratitude towards Georgia for so kindly giving her such a valuable opportunity.

Alistair was still in a mute state of disbelief as he approached the bed. He gawped at Sarah for a moment longer, his huge shaft twitching in anticipation, before climbing over her legs. He gently pushed her skirt up her back to expose her genitals, and, with a sense of awe, he tenderly rubbed his hands along the silky soft skin of her hips.

'I feel like I'm gonna wake up at any moment,' he said, parting her cheeks to admire her puckered anus.

'Until then, you may as well have some fun,' said Georgia, aiming his solid rod for him.

Sarah gasped as he pushed the head inside. She held her breath for a few seconds before letting out a long groan of pain and pleasure.

'Shit, shall I pull out?

'No! This is just what I need,' Sarah said between breaths. 'This is perfect!'

'But you sound—'

'Just fuck her!' Georgia said, absently stroking Sarah's hair.

Sarah had known Alistair for as long as she had known Georgia. She had never imagined that he was so well endowed, and she had certainly never envisaged him putting it in her arse while she was tied up and face down on her bed.

'Is everything alright up there?' came Zack's voice.

'Yes, dad!' Sarah called, a little shakily. 'Don't come up!'

'Alright. I think I've learnt my lesson,' he replied, sounding amused.

Alistair seemed terrified of hurting her, and he took a long time to fully embed himself inside her. Regardless, she continued to gasp with every breath as she heroically accepted the monumental intrusion. It pushed into her colon as he pressed himself against her bottom, and she felt a nagging ache deep inside, but she didn't complain; she wanted him to enjoy her without worry or guilt.

'Have you got used to the, uh, width yet?' Alistair asked as he gently fucked her.

'Yes, thank you,' said Sarah weakly, her anus urgently imploring her to end its torment.

Satisfied, he rested his weight on her and held her tightly as his hips did their work. Sarah kept him oblivious to what she was really enduring; she squeezed her mouth shut to avoid crying out as he pummelled her bowel, and she closed her eyes to conceal the gathering moisture. Despite the pain, the pillow beneath her mons was soaking up more and more moisture, and she had no desire for him to stop.

Alistair grunted as he filled her bowel with his seed, and he rammed himself almost violently into her, crushing her hands between his abdomen and her back. It was as though he was suddenly repulsed by the thought of having any semen left inside him, and he was desperate to get it into her as fast as possible. No hint remained of the concerned and thoughtful guy he had been earlier; primal instinct had taken over, and her comfort had become irrelevant to him.

He lay on top of her as he regained his composure, breathing heavily into her ear.

'You're hurting my arms,' said Sarah, feebly struggling under his weight.

'Shit, sorry,' he said, scrambling off her and to his feet, 'are you alright? Was I too rough? I didn't—'

'I'm fine.' Sarah giggled. 'I think you've really helped me out; I owe you!'

'If that's the case, what would you like her to owe you?' Georgia inquired, hugging her boyfriend.

Alistair grinned boyishly, the look of incredulous awe returning to his features. 'Well... I wouldn't mind doing this again.'

'You'll get stuck in an endless cycle,' Georgia said with a laugh.

'I don't think I'd mind,' he replied, hugging her tightly.

Sarah smiled up at them, her face still pressed against the mattress. She was confident that her date would go well, and she felt that she could really impress Master Vincent upon her return to the convent.

***

She waited patiently, gazing blankly at the small jar of flowers in the middle of the table. She had arrived early for her date, so she had nothing to do but sit and ignore the stares of the other diners. Georgia had used Sarah's phone to message him and make sure that he was still up for it, but she worried that he might have changed his mind since. She sorely missed being able to retreat into her phone and social media -- her usual shield against self-conscious awkwardness.

'Would you like a drink, madam?' asked a waiter, a hint of disdain in his eyes.

'I'm alright, thank you,' she said, too embarrassed to ask for the options as the menu lay closed in front of her.

She was tempted to ask him to check her phone when it buzzed once again against her back, but she decided to wait a little longer; she was still early. She continued her scrutiny of the flower display.

'Sarah?'

She looked up to see a handsome young man regarding her with mild confusion. 'Oh, Samuel? Hi!'

'I didn't realise you'd be...'

'Tied up?'

'Yeah, tied up,' he said, his confusion turning into amusement as he sat opposite her.

'I'm sorry, I should've mentioned I'm applying to join the SCoA.'

'Would you like me to untie you so you can eat?'

'I have to stay like this until tomorrow,' she said with an apologetic look, 'is that okay? I know it might be a bit annoying.'

Samuel laughed. 'I guess it could be kind of fun! I'll be feeding you, then? Or do we get a waiter to help out?'

'Ha! I think it'll be less awkward if you do it.'

'Damn... I really didn't bargain for this,' he said after a pause.

'I'm so sorry! I'll understand if you want to—'

'No, no,' he said, leaning forward and gently squeezing the tip of a breast under the satin fabric. 'This is crazy sexy!'

'You're not annoyed at all?' she asked, watching his fingers shift the soft material up to reveal her nipple.

'I'm allowed to do this, aren't I?' he said, softly tugging at the little pink button. 'If you're in the—'

'I'm not actually in the church yet, but I don't mind.'

'Oh, good.' He laughed. 'I could've just landed myself in a jail cell!'

They ordered their food, and they chatted while they waited. He held her nipple the entire time, tweaking and pulling while he talked about himself, affording her only the odd moment to speak. He barely looked up from her naked flesh to feign interest as she spoke about her hopes for her future in the SCoA, and she even stopped mid-sentence to smile as he pointed his phone at her with his free hand.

'Oh, shit,' he said as their meals arrived, 'we should've ordered one to come after the other!'

'It's not something you usually have to think about, is it?' she said with a grin.

'This looks awesome,' he said, tucking into his pizza. 'Loads of pepperoni!'

Sarah smiled politely, regaining an interest in the little bouquet as he enjoyed his food. He hadn't bothered to cover her chest, and the hem of her tiny jacket rested atop her erect nipple. She strained slightly to keep her back straight, fearing that belly rolls might form if she slouched. She considered leaning over the table and slurping her drink, but she opted to retain some dignity.

Finishing the last scraps, Samuel grinned and said, 'ready for yours?'

'Yes, please.'

He pulled her plate to his side of the table and forked up some risotto. With a mischievous grin, he held it halfway between them, forcing her to lean in and squash her breasts on the table as she took the lukewarm morsel into her mouth. She smiled gratefully as she chewed, and he helped himself to her enticing bosom.

Sarah didn't really enjoy the experience, but she remained courteous and accommodating, tolerating the ceaseless fondling of her breasts and the endless anecdotes about his gap year in the Far East. It took a while to get through her entire dish, and she could see that it started to become a bit of a chore for him, so she thought it was a fair compromise.

She sat back when he put the fork down. He didn't offer to scrape up the scattered remnants, but she didn't mind -- it had lost all its warmth and wasn't particularly appetising. The stares from the other diners had become tiresome, and she had grown unreasonably conscious of her facial movements as she had masticated. She was ready to call it a night.

'So, you obviously do anal, right?'

'Yeah,' she said with a half-smile, 'I guess that's my thing now.'

'Do you want to...'

'Go to your place?'

'Well... We might have to find an alternative.'

'Oh? I thought you have a student flat.'

'I kind of quit my uni course, so I'm back with my parents.'

'We can go there, then.'

'They're quite old-fashioned. Quite anti-SCoA.'

'I don't want to take you to my place. My parents have family over.'

'Ah... I know a quiet spot by the river if you—'

'You want me to go down to the river with you so you can put your dick in my arse?'

He laughed and playfully tugged her exposed nipple. 'When you put it like that, it sounds kinda creepy.'

'Do you have lube?'

'There's a shop down the road.'

Sarah didn't much like the guy, but she felt she needed this final piece of experience before joining the church. And she had been looking forward to feeling another cock inside her. Maybe his would be the biggest yet?

He paid for the meal -- his first gentlemanly act of the evening -- and led her to the river via the supermarket. The route was more suited to someone in hiking gear, and she had to struggle through bushes and thick undergrowth in her high heels. He held back the more difficult brambles so she could pass through without ripping her lustrous uniform, and he helped steady her when the terrain was particularly challenging. She might have thought she had misjudged him during the meal, but in truth, he was only caring for her as one would care for a valuable toy; he was ensuring that she remained clean and fresh to best serve him.

'Here we are,' he said as they entered a small clearing.

'It's beautiful,' she said, sitting on a log.

Samuel went to the edge of the river and peered into the clear, gently flowing water. 'I used to come here as a kid when I wanted to be alone.'

Sarah thought he wanted her to join him for his moment of reflection, but she was more interested in resting her feet. Glancing at her filthy stilettos, she feared that they would never be returned to their pristine condition.

'You're probably sitting in the best place for it,' he said, pulling his cock out of his trousers as he approached her.

12