Testing Indian Wife's Limits Ch. 04

Story Info
Conversations and an experiment.
2.4k words
4.39
50k
28

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aurelius1982
aurelius1982
1,543 Followers

That night we waited for Cindy's car to turn the corner and pretty much sprinted to the bedroom, making a quick stop to confirm that Abhi was fast asleep. I had barely shut the door when Shama was out of her clothes and on the bed with her legs spread. As promised, I went down on her, and we had some passionate and intense sex. Shama was even more vocal than usual.

Finally after an hour or so of frenzied lovemaking, she was naked in my arms, playing with my chest hair.

"Our sex life has definitely kicked up a notch since the Jamaica trip." I casually said.

"Yeah." she said, slightly tensing up for a second before relaxing.

"Any connection to...you know, your exhibitionist tendencies?"

"I don't have exhibitionist tendencies!" she said vehemently.

"Come on, I didn't mean it as a bad thing. What we did today in the car. And then you told me you felt turned on by what happened at the pool."

She nodded.

"I am just wondering if it had something to do with Jamaica."

I left the question open-ended. Giving her a chance to come clean about that chance encounter. She took a different path.

"Well, walking around in a swimsuit out in the open, having sex on the secluded beach. It did definitely get me a bit intrigued. The India we grew up in didn't offer such opportunities."

"True."

"But that doesn't mean I have exhibitionist tendencies." she said frowning. "99% of them times, I want to keep my body to myself and to you."

"Hmmm." I said. "But if something happens once in a while, by accident, it turns you on?"

She nodded. I waited for a while, now that there was another opening for her to confess. But I got nothing. She had fallen asleep or was at least pretending to be asleep.

The topic pretty much fade away over the next week or so. We were both working late and had to focus on our son. The few times I did try to broach the subject, Shama didn't seem keen on discussing it and changed the subject. And I didn't push it, because we were still having regular sex.

But the topic kept playing on my mind. Finally one day we got some alone time together. Abhi was at a sleepover, and we were watching Netflix while having wine. On an impulse, I fetched my laptop and paused Netflix.

"I want to show you something." I said. I did consider showing her the videos of the two incidents she hadn't told me about. But it seemed a bit too soon. I wanted to ease her into it.

So instead, I went to a website that collected amateur flashing videos, like pizza dares, room service dares, towel drops, etc. She raised her eyebrows as she looked at the screen.

"Porn?" she laughed. "Aren't we a bit old to start watching porn together?"

"Just watch a few clips here. And then we can talk"

I opened some videos and handed her the laptop. And slid over as she watched them, looking at her face.

The first couple of videos were of wives getting topless for delivery guys. Very short, just casual flashes and giggling. Then a couple of videos of "accidental" towel drops while getting pizza delivery. Then videos of women opening the door naked, very obviously and consciously showing themselves off. Then a few hotel room service videos where the women were naked and the hotel staff came in and saw them. And then finally, a longer video where the woman, roughly our age, first did a towel drop. Then chatted with the guy naked. And finally gave him a handjob. I had chosen it as the last one precisely to prod Shama into a conversation tied to her own experience.

Watching them all took about fifteen minutes. Throughout, Shama's brow was tense, and her face wore no other expression. Her breathing did get slightly heavier though. But her eyes never left the screen.

"Okay." she said and finally looked at me, poker faced.

"Well?" I asked.

"Well?" she responded.

"What do you think?"

"What do I think? What do you think? Why are you showing me these? Do you want me to...do all this?" her voice was neutral. She didn't sound upset, but didn't sound enthusiastic either.

"Would you like to do any of it?" I carefully asked.

"Parth!" she finally raised her voice. "Enough with the question game! Just tell me what your point is."

What was my point exactly? I wasn't sure myself. Shama was the love of my life and I had been with her a decade and I still couldn't just honestly lay bare everything I had in my mind. Which, come to think of it, explained why she hadn't been fully honest with me either. But I didn't want to go there yet. I thought for a while deciding what would be the right thing to say.

"Do you remember that night after that party when you got topless and told me about the incident at the pool and how it turned you on?" I finally said when it seemed like her eyebrows might stay in that raised position forever.

"Of course."

"Since then, I have just been thinking about that stuff. And I have tried to talk to you about it."

"Yes, genius, I know!" she snorted. "You keep bringing that topic up. And I keep trying not to talk about it. I thought we have been together long enough for you to read my cues."

"Sorry, forget it. This was a bad idea." I took the laptop back and closed it.

"Don't get upset!"

"I'm not upset. I'm sorry I tried to push you into this." I really was. Not just about the conversation, but about everything since the Jamaica trip. I had a great happy life. Why was I trying to mess it up to pursue these unrealistic kinks?

Shama quietly looked at me as I put the laptop away and resumed Netflix. I was watching the show but noticed that she kept looking at me. This went on for a couple of minutes. Finally she reached over for the remote and hit pause.

"Okay, let's talk." she said, sighing.

"Really?"

"Yeah, let's talk. What's on your mind? And don't do that usual Parth thing where you set up the dominoes and see where they fall. Tell me what was on your mind while you showed me those videos." she earnestly said.

"Maybe you could do some of those things in those videos. Not all. Some. I don't know. Maybe. If you feel like it. If it turns you on. You said you were turned on when those guys saw your boobs at the pool. You were horny after you flashed folks on the freeway. You were horny after Jamaica. I like this new horny you. I want more. I love you, but our marriage had stagnated and become all about jobs and Abhi. I saw you...I saw a chance. I..." her barb about the 'usual Parth thing' had landed and unlike my tendencies to measure what I said, I had just let loose. Finally I paused for breath.

"Go on." she folded her arms and said.

"Would it be the worst thing in the world if some other guy saw you naked?" I asked.

"No, it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world." she flatly answered.

"Would it turn you on?"

"It might." she shrugged. "It might not. Depends on the situation."

"What about the situations in those videos?" I asked.

"Parth, come on, be a grown-up! Those are all videos posted by women who acted on these fantasies and everything went well. But not every situation is going to end that way. Those videos are maybe 1% of the situation, if not less."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean let's say...on of those room service videos. Where the woman was naked and someone from room service came in and saw her naked. In the videos, you see those guys behaving very nicely and politely and professionally and leaving. It all ends well. What if one of them had decided, hey, this woman is naked, let me take my chances! And had tried to come on to her, maybe even force himself on her. What would you feel if I was that woman?"

I had no idea what to say. Was this her way of obliquely starting her confession about what happened in Jamaica?

"I don't know." I said.

"Exactly. You don't know. I don't know. The upside is some excitement and arousal. The downside is terrifying. Think about what you are proposing here." she said.

She had a point. But she also had another point.

"You said it might turn you on if someone saw you naked...in the right situation?"

She just shrugged.

"It would?"

"It might."

"Let's talk about that."

And talk about it we did. For an hour or so at length. I think we understood each other. We understood what turned us on and what scared us. And it helped us set some boundaries and ground rules about what to do next. And set the stage for the next exploration of my wife's limits.

An hour later.

BINGBONGBINGBONG

The doorbell rang. Shama opened the door with a towel wrapped around her.

"Your pizza ma'am."

"Oh yes, sorry, I was in the shower." she said blushing.

"That's okay. It'll be 18.22"

"Let me get my purse."

She said and walked back, one hand on the towel. She picked up her purse. And then as she was walking back to the door, moved her arm slightly. And the towel unraveled, leaving her exposed. She was just wearing her panties. Her boobs were in full view.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" she said, covering her magnificent boobs.

"It's okay, ma'am."

"Come in and close the door." she said picking up the towel.

"Okay."

"See, this is the uncertain bit, Parth. What if the guy isn't well-behaved and just lunges at me?"

"I sure wanna lunge at you." I said, not pretending to be the pizza guy anymore, now that she had ended the roleplay. We had decided to practice how an accidental towel drop exposure to a pizza delivery guy might go.

"Be serious!!" she snapped, wrapping the towel around her again.

"Okay okay." I said, "If the guy does lunge at you, remember, I will be right there. I'll put a stop to it."

"I don't know, Parth." she sat down on the couch. "I admit all this turns me on. And it's something I really want to try out with you. But it just has so many risks."

"Like I said, I'll be there. It's a low risk scenario."

"Maybe, but is it plausible? Won't the guy immediately know that I'm doing this as a dare or a kinky experiment?"

"Wearing panties will definitely suggest that."

"Hey, you said I should do whatever I am comfortable with. I am not comfortable just flashing everything to strangers yet."

I was on the verge of saying, you've already been completely naked in front of two guys. But she hadn't brought it up yet. And I didn't want to upset the delicate balance we had achieved.

"Yes, you're right. I'm sorry."

She looked away and down in a gesture that after a decade together, I had deciphered as her wanting to think and not talk. I gave her time.

"Okay, place the order." she finally said.

"Yes!"

"But not pizza. Order Chinese."

"Okay, but why?"

"Just thinking back to all the delivery guys I have seen, I just feel more comfortable doing this for the first time in front of a Chinese delivery guy. They just seem nicer and more...manageable...than the pizza delivery guys."

"Your call." I shrugged and started placing the order.

For the next half hour, like the obsessive compulsive planner that she was, Shama went through every detail of what we were about to do. She practiced different towel tucks and different ways to make its drop seem accidental. She went and got a shower cap to make it believable that she had actually been in the shower. She kept going over the lines she would use. And she changed her mind three times about where I should stand, out of sight, but also ready to jump in and rescue her if needed.

BINGBONGBINGBONG

This time it was real.

"Shit, I can't believe we are actually doing this." she said.

I walked to the spot she had chosen for me in the narrow hallway close to the front door. And I stood there, my heart thumping. She checked her towel tuck and winked at me and smiled as she opened the door, clad just in the towel and the shower cap.

"Oh hi, sorry, I was in the shower."

"Ok." I heard the guy say.

"How much is it?" she asked.

"It's a 21.50." I couldn't see the guy but I could hear his strong accent,

I was so excited as Shama nodded, took the food bag, and walked to get her purse. She didn't look at me, but I could see her face was flushed. She reached into the purse and started walking back. This is it. This is when the towel drops. I was already hard.

"Here." she handed him 25 dollars. "Keep the change."

"Thank you." he said.

The door closed. There had been no towel drop and no exposure.

"Sorry, I chickened out." Shama said turning to me.

"Yeah you did."

"But I can still do this."

She let the towel drop and took her shower cap off. She stepped out of her panties and charged at me. I was hard. She was wet. She lunged at me at got on top right there on the floor. As disappointed as I was that she hadn't gone through with it, I loved her supercharged horny self as she bit me hard and I pounded her.

A while later, we were still on the floor, wrapped around each other's bodies. Shama was still breathing hard as she started talking.

"It just didn't feel right to me."

"That's okay." I said stroking her ass.

"This is our home. And it's our usual restaurant. Standing there, wrapped in a towel, looking at that guy, it just felt... I don't know...forced and cliched."

"Okay."

"He literally knows where we live."

"Would you have gone through with it if we were in, say, Jamaica where no one knows us?" I casually asked.

She didn't say anything for a while, but from her face, I could tell that she was in that thinking mode.

"Speaking of Jamaica...I should have told you this earlier..."

And she finally started telling me what I already knew.

aurelius1982
aurelius1982
1,543 Followers