Testing New Toilet

Story Info
She is stuck in a glory hole toilet.
1.4k words
3.31
47.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veni is sipping on her grande cappuccino, busy on her phone. She didn't realize two men watching her as they passes by. Tom and Paul were sneak a glance every now and then to check on her.

Busty C cup, short light purple hair, tall and wearing tight mini skirt and t shirt.

They wanted to have fun with her, Tom got an idea. He was offered to design a new toilet room and figure she will be perfect candidate.

Luckily the café is almost empty on the outside tables, car honks and engine can be heard zooming past, typical loud street in daylight so they casually approaching Veni and introduce themselves.

"You want me to help rate a female cubicle?"

"In terms of design and the function, colors and such. Especially for young female like you." Tom points out.

"Now? I could use a number 1 after this drink," she chuckled politely, a bit nervous but because of her naïve and innocence nature, she doesn't suspect a thing.

"Sure but can you hold a bit? We can drive you to the cubicle and inform my other men to set it up. It is a product that need to be think thorough."

Veni nodded, clearly have no idea since she just moved to the city and figured these two men are being nice.

--

They drive her to small quiet warehouse. There is not much car passing and it was quite a drive and Veni really need to pee.

She wasn't worry at first and saw a tall box stand in the middle of warehouse. It was quite small and narrow but it has a toilet seat in it.

There are many circle carving on the wall, like those modern art pattern.

Before the men explains, Veni excuse herself because she cannot hold it anymore. She slams the door shut and the two men grinning and motion that the other group of men that has been hiding to come out.

"Miss, does the toilet comfortable?"

Veni already pulled her mini skirt on her leg, shouted "Yes". Then a loud pee noise can be heard.

What she failed to notice there is a thin metal bar like those in roller coaster ride, her being eager made her doesn't see it. After she is done peeing, she wanted to stand up but the bar suddenly came into view, clasping and locked her thigh to the toilet seat.

"Eh? What's happening?" she confused and panic, try to lift the bar but like a roller coaster, it won't budge.

"It's a safety mechanism, miss..remember, any feedback is appreciated," they were laughing after said that.

Veni is skeptical because she can hear so many laughter outside, then there's a sudden breeze. The wall had double layer, first layer is removed and it turns out the hole design was an actual hole. A bunch of hands sneaked in and made her yelp.

"Nooo! W-what?" two hands behind her take a hold of her petite arms, lifting them both high up. Then she felt something cold on the wrist.

Her hand bound on the dangling cuff, it was so high that her shirt pulled up, revealing her belly button.

"Eep!"

Another hands went to tickle her ears, and sides, her confused squeak soon turn to a giggle.

"N-no! Hehe, ooh not the-re hahaha!" with her arms bound up high and her thigh locked in place and small cubicle, there is no room to avoid the stroking hands. It was very light spidery touch on the stomach as well.

She again, didn't notice another hand on her leg pull out her panties and skirt off and confiscated them, some also pulled out her shoes and socks.

She is too busy focusing on the ticklish sensation on her upper body. "Nooohoho! I..didn't sign up for this!"

"But this feature is to stimulate woman to pee, miss!" they are laughing again, as if this feature would even approved.

But Veni foolishly went along with the excuse, "I..hahaha-seee-heheh" she still laughing uncontrollably.

Various hands opening her thigh apart, "Waaah-hahah-it!"

Her sole and inner thigh get caressed and stroked and tickled. She buckled on her seat still wriggling on her bounds, another stream of pee comes out.

"See it worked!"

"Heheh! Please stop!! Nooohoho! Eeek!!"

A hand coming out of the toilet seat and tickling and fingering on her pussy mound, since it was just a fake test toilet, of course there is just a gaping hole underneath it. They set her pee bucket aside and goes on tickling her on the pussy.

She still roars with laughter and almost out of breath. Most hand have stop tickling her and she gasping, try to catch her breath. Her arm still bound high above her head.

Two hands lifting her shirt and start groping and squeezing her breast, she whimpered helplessly once they pulled her bra away.

With the arms bound, they pull a scissors to snip the strap and pull the bra away from her.

"N-no, what is going on? Lemme go! Mmpph!" a hand cover her mouth.

Various hands fondling her breast, squeezing, pinching the nipple, flicking them. Veni let out muffled moan and her body grew slack.

Another finger already inserted to her pussy from the toilet bowl and another one fingering her butthole.

"Mmnooph.." she flicker her eyes and let whoever these are, touching her. Her pussy is wet from pee and now drenched with her juice. Veni is getting more aroused.

She heard a buzzing sound and yelped when something inserted inside her pussy and vibrating. She try to wiggle them out but the hands keeping the device in.

The vibrator finally embedded inside her pussy and she kept moaned loudly. Her mouth no longer covered.

"Help..oohh" she closed her eyes and let the sensation take over her. Her body slack due to her exhausted from excessive laughing. The cubicle opened and she heard many whistle and photo clicks.

She whimpered and try to look away.

"She is hot!"

"Let's fuck her"

"Dibs on her mouth"

The metal bar was lifted up and the cuff released, but she is unable to run. She is practically naked and don't know where she is.

Bunch of men dragging her out of the cubicle and take turns to fuck her. She was on all fours, had someone pounding from behind and resulting her deep throating cock in her throat from each thrust.

"Mmphg!" two buzzing vibrator taped securely om her breast on maximum setting. Veni is can only endure till they were all done.

1 Hour later, she was lay on the concrete floor of the warehouse, the last men giving her birth control pill and his cum to swallow it down. She gags but eventually swallow it down.

Tom and Paul admiring her weak figure and take more photos.

"Miss, here is my number we will give you a call once we have some more things to be tested." Tom smirked while holding Veni's phone with his contact on display. Tom saving hers as well.

"We will be keeping these though," Paul adds while waving her bra and panties.

Veni can only stare exhausted, try to cover her breast with her arms and fold her legs to cover her pussy. The men grab a sticky tape, secure the vibrator which still buzzing more securely, they rolled the tape way over and around her chest and back, like a very tight sports bra. But since it's a thin tape, the vibrator still poking out through layers of tapes.

Tom asks Paul to hold her hands, Veni whimpered when another small vibrator inserted to her pussy.

"No more..ooohh" she moaned.

Tom cover her pussy with a rag then taping it over, all around her waist and crotch, in a shape like tight panties. He pats them as she keeps whimpering.

"The payment for testing our product, miss."

After a minute when everyone had left, she regained her energy back. Slowly gather and wear her clothes back. But since it's a miniskirt she tried to cover her pantiless butt with her bag and pulling her skirt down. Try her best to cover it. Her nipples and vibrator also poking out her shirt. She awkwardly cover them with arms and decided to rip the sticky tape in her apartment with scissors and water so it doesn't hurt.

The buzzes vibrating nonstop from her crotch and nipples made her walk limply on the side of the road.

She is hoping the uber driver she ordered won't notice it but that'll be highly unlikely. She just want to go home quick to remove these tapes and vibrator.

End