Testing Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rest of our lives start from today, Daddy," she whispered.

"Sweetheart, we'll need to have a serious heart and heart and discussion about this later."

She stood up and offered her hand. Figuring she had something to say, I was led back inside to our new living room, sitting down on our couch, with Chloe straddling my lap. Without wasting time, she took off her t-shirt before undoing and taking off her bra. "Now, Daddy, you're going to listen to me very carefully as I won't repeat myself again. Understand?"

"Sure, sweetheart."

She stood up and lowered her skirt and panties, leaving only her shoes and socks on, straddling my lap again. "Okay, now that I'm naked, I'm going to put this very simply for you. I'm with you for good, Daddy. Once we make love, that's it. I'm already yours." Her lower lip started to tremble. "You own my heart, Daddy. I love you so much. I'm going to be your lover, your girlfriend, your wife, your everything. And I'm never going to leave you."

I hugged her tightly as she started to cry. "Okay, sweetheart," I whispered, rubbing her back, "I understand how serious you are. And if I'm yours, then you're definitely mine. One thing though."

"What is it, Daddy?"

"You've always owned my heart. From the day you were born, I've felt an incredibly amount of love for my little girl. Not only because you were my first born, but you were the greatest gift a man could receive. A precocious, adorably cute little girl who has grown into a beautiful young woman."

She cried and giggled, feeling her hug me tighter. "Thank you, Daddy. I needed to hear that."

"Just one question. Why are you naked?"

Leaning back, I wiped her eyes and kissed her cheeks, enjoying the giggle that escaped her. "From now on, Daddy, you'll get used to me wearing very little around our apartment. I will usually wear panties, but I'll be wearing very small tops. I might not always wear a bra. Can you handle that?"

"I can, sweetheart. I think we'll go and buy you a lot of sexy panties for you to wear."

Blushing, she whispered, "I already have a lot of them for you, Daddy. I just didn't wear them at home."

Rolling her off my lap and onto the couch, she spread her legs as I kissed her softly. Leaning back just enough to take in her body, there was no missing her glistening pussy, checking that she'd also helped make my shorts a little wet where she'd been sat. Though I would have loved to fool around, we did have an apartment to get ready, helping her up and suggesting she put a little something on.

In only panties and a vest top, we started organising our new home, only stopping for a quick lunch. By late afternoon and into early evening, we were both worn out from all the unpacking and organising. Neither of us wanted to cook, so agreed to show, change clothes and go out. Chloe disappeared into our new bathroom, another reason to choose the apartment as it was completely modern, much like the kitchen.

Joining my daughter in the shower, she turned around and kissed me hard. "Naughty, Daddy! Joining your daughter in the shower!"

Backing her up against the tiled wall, the look of lust in her eyes had my cock rock solid in a matter of seconds, her delightful giggle filled the air. "My little girl needs a thorough scrub before I take her out on a date," I said softly.

"You can touch me wherever you want, Daddy," she whispered, kissing my cheek, "My tight little body is yours from now on."

Once I'd washed her, then made her orgasm at least half a dozen times with just my fingers, I helped dry her before carrying her in my arms to our bedroom. Lying her down, I laid next to her, waiting for her to recover. When she opened her eyes, her face lit up as she snuggled closer to me, moulding her body into mine. "We can now fool around the house if you want, sweetheart," I suggested, "No-one can stop us."

"So if I wanted to suck your cock while you watched the footy in the living room..."

"I wouldn't stop you and I'd love you even more for it."

"Good, because I've practiced with my dildo, though your cock is both longer and thicker, Daddy. But I really want to do it and I definitely want to be a good girl for you and swallow all your delicious cum. In fact, while I masturbate each morning, I think I'll wake you up with a blowjob."

"Still going to masturbate every morning?"

"Until you finally make love to me, because I know once you're in my pussy for the first time, you'll want to be me in all the time, Daddy. Morning, noon and night, you'll want to make love and fuck me."

"Soon, sweetheart. We're now in our own place. Is there any rush?"

She smiled and cuddled into me. "No, Daddy, because I feel so loved. I know you left for your own reasons but I'm so happy that I'm here with you alone. Sarah is such an idiot."

"Come on, let's get changed and I'm taking you out to a proper restaurant for our first real date. I say it's our first real one as we're now in our own place together, just me and you."

As I dressed in shirt and trousers, slipping on a pair of shoes, I waited in the living room as Chloe readied herself. She appeared later in a gorgeous red dress, bare shouldered and only halfway down her thigh, tight to her body. She'd applied a little make-up, styled her brunette hair, her glasses still on.

Standing up, I approached her, feeling my cheeks almost hurting from how much I was smiling. "I know you love my glasses, Daddy. Would have kept the ponytail but I'll put that back in place later."

"I'm a simple man. I'm sure you've figure that out already."

She loved the restaurant I selected. She was my daughter, and I knew everything she loved and enjoyed. I was surprised at how much it felt like a date so quickly. With every minute that passed, the ease of our conversation making both of us smile, holding her hand across the table as her eyes rarely looked away from mine. After dinner, there weren't many local places where could go dancing, so ended up at a small bar, finding an empty booth, where I sat against the side and she snuggled up against me, my arm around her shoulders.

"When was it last like this with Sarah?"

Me snorting made her giggle. "A long time ago, sweetheart. I'm sure you noticed the complete lack of affection."

"It's why I made sure I always greet you with a hug and kiss on the cheek, Daddy," she said softly, "You did so much for the family, but had it thrown back in your face. Now your only concern is me!"

After a sharing a bottle of wine and then buying a cocktail for us each, we ended up back at the apartment, Chloe suggested a nightcap before we went to bed. She disappeared to get changed while I grabbed the bottle of scotch I'd bought to share in our new home. When she appeared from the hallway completely naked, I couldn't help chuckle, Chloe giggling as she straddled my lap.

"You want a drink?" I asked.

Smiling, she leaned down and kissed me, taking my hand and placing it between her legs, not entirely surprised she was already wet. Sliding a pair of fingers inside her, she whimpered as her forehead rested against mine. "You love my little pussy, don't you, Daddy?"

"I love all of you, sweetheart, but I am finding new pleasure in playing with your hot little pussy," I replied softly.

"Daddy's pussy from now on. I wish I could tell my friends about us."

Lying her down on the couch, her eyes lit up as I quickly stripped myself as nude as she was. "Here or the bedroom?"

"We're going to christen every room eventually, Daddy. Here is fine for now."

I had to finally give those wonderful breasts of hers some attention with my mouth while continuing to fondle her pussy. She was soon moaning and whimpering loudly, begging me to move down as she wanted nothing more than to feel my mouth hard at work between her legs. She giggled when I nibbled at her nipples.

Kissing down her body, my fingers were continued to slowly thrust inside her, my daughter continuing to moan softly, though her eyes were gazing down into mine the lower I got. Smiling at her as I removed my finger, she sucked on them eagerly as I avoided her pussy for a few seconds, leaving little kisses on her thighs, making her giggle as I removed my fingers from her mouth.

"I taste good, don't I, Daddy?"

"You taste wonderful, sweetie. I'm really going to enjoy doing this now."

Running my tongue along her slit, she cried out and giggled around, spreading her legs even wider, lifting her left leg to rest her foot on the back of the couch. Her pussy was completely bare, taking a few seconds to lean back and just gaze at it. Her lips were slightly puffy but, apart from that, she was very neat and tidy. It was almost perfect.

"You like it, Daddy?" she whispered.

"You're perfect in every way, Chloe."

Lowering my mouth, she moaned softly as it didn't take her long for her body to react. Spreading her lips with my tongue, I enjoyed figuring out what she liked, where she was sensitive, and which parts really got her moaning loudly. I was surprised that she came without me touching her g-spot or clit, though I think that was simply due to the excitement that I was finally between her legs.

"Daddy," she whimpered. Running my left hand up and down her body, she took hold of it, interlacing our fingers, "I love you so much."

I didn't reply, meeting her eyes and smiling, as I buried my tongue. She cried out again, arching her back slightly, as I finally diverted most of my attention to her clit. It wasn't particularly large, but she knew how she liked it treated. Following her instructions, her next orgasm tore through her body, barely able to keep her legs spread.

Sliding a pair of fingers back inside her, with my tongue now just on her clit and my fingers gently thrusting inside her, turned so I rubbed against that special spot of hers, Chloe didn't stand a chance. One orgasm smashed into the next, barely able to get anything legible out of her mouth. I only stopped when I knew she'd had enough, her eyes closed, and she was trying to catch her breath. Removing my fingers, I sucked those clean before leaving a trail of soft kisses up her body before I kissed her cheek.

"Time for bed, sweetie?"

"Daddy's worn me out."

Picking her up in my arms, I carried her through to our new bed. We had new sheets, pulling them back and laying her down, before I joined her. Switching off the lamp, she spooned into me, lying in silence before I felt her start to shake slightly. "Thank you, Daddy," she sobbed quietly.

Turning her around, I pulled her tight to my chest, blinking rapidly myself. "I'll do anything for my little girl, Chloe. You know that," I whispered.

After whispering she loved me, she calmed down rather quickly and fell asleep. Considering the number of orgasms, I could only smile at how comfortable it already felt being naked in bed with her, being intimate with her, and expressing our live in a manner that would have seen me thrown in jail should anyone learn about it.

Waking in the morning, I immediately smiled as I felt something warm and wet around my cock, lifting back the sheet to be greeted by two blue eyes and a cheeky look at the mouth of my daughter was wrapped around my shaft. "Morning, Daddy," she greeted me happily, "I said I'd wake you up with a blowjob from now on."

"You okay doing that, sweetheart?"

"You're bigger than my dildo but taste much better. Just let me know when you want to cum so I'm ready to swallow it."

What I learned very quickly is that my daughter could suck cock. She'd never done it before but her practice on the dildo had set her up for success. She had me groaning as I held the back of her head, blue eyes continuing to gaze up at me, an almost desperate look for me to cum for her.

Warning her I was close within a couple of minutes; the work of her tongue made me groan more than once. One final warning, and she pulled her head up, ready for me to fire. "Oh fuck!" I cried out, not worried about anyone hearing us, Chloe squealing as the first spurt filled her mouth. Then she moaned softly, her eyes still gazing up at me, hearing her swallow each spurt of cum before she knew I had nothing left, lifting her mouth away with a giggle, running her tongue up and down my cock to clean me up.

"Was that good, Daddy?" she asked in an innocent voice, "Did your little girl do good?"

"She did much better than good. Now get that pretty little pussy up here so I can return the favour."

"Okay, Daddy."

After getting my daughter off while she rode my face, she turned around to take my cock back in her mouth. I think I surprised her when I was hard again rather quickly, though warned her I likely wouldn't cum again too soon. She just wanted to suck me while I got her off again and again.

We didn't actually get up until later as we needed another short nap. Getting up together naked, we made breakfast together, sitting at our new table to eat, before she disappeared to her own bedroom. The only reason she'd be in there was to study, and she still had coursework and assignments. That meant we both dressed, though she still only went with a pair of panties and a small top, proving to be very distracting whenever she walked past me into the kitchen.

Settling into a routine didn't take long. We'd get up, shower, dress and eat breakfast together. I still drove her to the train station every morning before work. The apartment was in a good place to get public transport so she could get home easily. By the time I walked indoors by the evening, she was already preparing dinner, changing quickly and helping her out. Eating together every night, we'd then snuggle on the couch together. Sometimes we'd watch a little television, other nights she was straddling my lap as we made out, or we ended up naked as I buried my face between her legs, or she'd be on her knees between my legs, head bobbing up and down on my cock.

Arriving home from work on Friday night, I was greeted by the sight of my daughter masturbating on the couch. "Hello, Daddy," she smiled at me, "Thought you'd like coming home to this."

I stripped off quickly, my suit jacket and trousers ending up around the room alongside my shirt, shoes, socks and underwear. Placing my cock against her pussy, her eyes lit up as her smile broadened. "Really, Daddy?" she asked excitedly.

"No, I'm just teasing but... Tomorrow night, another date then we'll come home and make love?"

She sat up and kissed me, her hand around my cock as her tongue slid into my mouth. "What about tonight, Daddy?" she finally asked after we'd made out for a few minutes.

"I'll make us a light meal, we'll open a bottle of wine first, then we'll eat on the balcony."

"Naked?"

"Yes, we can eat naked."

"And my pussy as dessert?"

"Definitely."

As I cooked, she perched herself naked on the counter, spreading her legs and continuing to fondle her pussy. She'd occasionally slide her fingers into my mouth, giving me a taste of her juicy little pussy. I was wearing an apron to protect the important parts of my body, at least. Sitting outside on the balcony as we ate, we sipped at our wine and talked about our week. She did ask if I'd heard from Sarah, letting her know I'd heard not a peep. She admitted to blocking everyone on that side of the family except her grandparents."

"That's fine, sweetheart. You're not obliged to stay in touch with anyone you don't want to continue a relationship with. What about the boys?"

"To be honest, I don't particularly like them at the moment either so I'm leaving it to them to make contact with me. But once they turn eighteen, unless they have a major attitude adjustment, I won't be keeping in contact with them."

Heading inside, we fooled around on her bed, the one that hadn't been slept in yet, I ended up on my back with Chloe riding my face reverse cowgirl as she sucked my cock. After making her orgasm a couple of times, I moved my mouth up to her pink little rosebud that was almost winking at me. Running my tongue over that, she gasped and glanced back.

"Naughty daddy!" She then giggled. "But I liked it. Do it again!"

So that's how I ate the arse of my daughter for the first time. She didn't get off on it, but she absolutely loved it, and after I'd cum and she swallowed, she ended up on her back with my mouth on her pussy and a pair of fingers slowly working her arse.

"Daddy!" she cried out as she came again, "Oh my god! I had no idea."

"You're enjoying it, sweetheart?"

"I think your cock might be too big but, yes..."

"Just something different, sweetheart."

Needed a shower after she had me cum a second time, and she insisted I cum in both her mouth and on her face, before she rode my face one last time before we needed a break. Cuddling in bed later, her body as close to mine as possible, our legs crossed over each other, she was gazing up at me with that same look of unconditional love I'd seen my entire life as I caressed the back of her hair.

"Daddy, I know it's only been a short time, but I was wondering something."

"What's on your mind?"

"As this will be forever, I need to wear your ring. I know being with you that we'll never marry officially, and we'll have to live in secret unless we moved."

"I can't move, sweetheart. Not with the business and everything."

"I know," she whispered, cuddling me tighter, "But there's one thing I want to do for you, Daddy. I want to give you our child. In fact, we'll keep trying until you get a son. Maybe two sons and another daughter or something. Basically, I want babies with you. I've already looked into it. We should be safe, but we'll get some tests done just to cover ourselves."

"Are you sure?"

"I'll show you all the research I've done already. I've spent a long time looking already. And before you ask, yes, I was looking before this started. A long time before this started."

Waking the next morning, we were both horny as hell, but I suggested we don't do anything until returning after our date that night. It meant we both dressed to at least partially resist each other, agreeing to head out for the day to resist further temptation of wanting to fuck each other senseless. Returning home to change for dinner, she wore another gorgeous dress, this one a navy blue. Waiting in the living room again, she kissed my cheek as I greeted her.

"I'm not wearing panties or a bra, Daddy," she whispered.

"You're a tease."

"I know, but it's so when we get home, all you need do is lower the dress and I'm ready. But leave on my thigh highs when you fuck me, though I'll kick off the heels."

"No, leave those on too." Her face broke out into a sweet smile before I left a soft kiss on your lips. "Let's go, my gorgeous date for the evening."

I treated my daughter to a rather fancy restaurant for the evening though I could easily afford it. She expressed concern about a couple of the prices, insisting I was both her father and now her boyfriend. When I said that, she gripped my hand so tightly, keeping her emotions under control. "That means I'm your girlfriend," she whispered.

"You are, as well as still being my incredibly lovable daughter."

The three-course meal we selected was exquisite. I purchased a bottle of wine to go with the main course, then ordered a cocktail each that accompanied desert. The restaurant also had a non-dining bar area, moving to that once we'd finished eating, enjoying another cocktail as she cuddled into me as we relaxed on a leather couch, light music and conversation providing an ambience that I now enjoyed when going out.

Chloe kissed up to my ear. "My pussy is throbbing, Daddy," she breathed, "I'm so turned on by my date right now."

"Finish your drink and we'll go home, sweetie." Cuddling into me more and the whimper she released made me chuckle. "Want to go now?"

"Please, Daddy," she moaned softly, "I can't wait much longer."

1...45678...10