Tethys - Growing The Tribe Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's all natural, I can guarantee that!" I assure her, reaching to his cock and giving it just the kind of caresses that I know will speed its rising along. "I've known Taylor for a year and a half now, and not only is he a fantastic lover who is an expert at pleasing a woman, he's a fucking beautiful nice guy and a total gentleman."

Taylor actually blushes. If raw exhibitionism doesn't embarrass him, a well placed compliment will.

"I've just never seen anything like it," Megan sighs, still staring mesmerized at Taylor's now fully glorious manhood. "Shit, what am I saying? I've never done anything like this! It's like I've gone to work and stepped right into a porn movie!"

"Hopefully one of the better ones," I laugh. "Hey, you're not doing anything wrong, we were just really awed by you last week when we met you, and we hoped we might get a chance to get to know you. From how you reacted, it felt like you're actually one of us."

"I don't know what that means," Megan finally tears her eyes away from Taylor's cock and looks at me. "I like how bold you two are, and I wish I was that brave. But you can pull it off, because you're both really beautiful and confident."

"And you're not beautiful?" Taylor interrupts. "Tethys here is amazing, like you say, and I know other women who are completely beautiful inside and out. But you don't come in second to anybody, Megan, you really are a work of art. Tethys here is an artist, and she has an eye for beauty too. She knows it when she sees it, and you are it!"

Megan stands a little straighter in response, her nipples are jutting straight out at us, and I detect an actual liquid droplet taking shape on her slightly swollen labia. It's going to drip onto the floor shortly.

"Can I look at you?" I ask. "Think like an artist's model, and just let us take you in. I'd love to paint you."

"Paint me, or paint a picture of me?" Megan arches an eyebrow and smiles.

"Both!" I giggle, and she obliges by lifting her arms and slowly pivoting in place. Definitely right up there with Sonia. Nothing about her is large. Her waist is tiny, her hips are narrow, and her breasts, while round and prominent, are definitely on the smaller end of the scale. I can tell that, like me, if she wasn't working hard on building her muscles, she'd be scrawny and bony.

She finally relaxes a bit, and is comfortable enough to join us on the sofa, naked Taylor in hog heaven sitting between two beautifully naked women, both of them stroking, squeezing, pinching, and generally exploring his cock, his balls, and his whole body, while Megan opens up about her life story. It's not a particularly pleasant one.

Raised by a single mother who gave birth far too young, and who works long hours at menial jobs, her childhood was spent as much on the streets as at home. Her younger brother was killed in the crossfire of a gang shooting when he was eight years old.

"It was a shock, and a goddam eye opener," she shakes her head. Taylor's erection is already fading. "I could see then that I had to get out of there. All the pimps, the drugs, the helpless people -- everybody is self destructing. I could see all the things they were doing to themselves, and it was a real warning. That's why I don't do drugs or even smoke or drink now. And I don't hang out with any gang-bangers. My Mom is busting her ass to help put me through school so I can get a good job and a good life, and when I do, I'm going to get her out of there and have her live with me someplace nice."

She says she's going to start at the community college this semester, and then try to transfer to the University of Texas after a year or two. Her chosen major will be exercise science -- from what I hear it's not a particularly lucrative profession, but it's her focus.

"My only real weakness is porn," she sighs, as she gives an extra firm tug on Taylor's fully recovered cock. "I love porn. My Mom doesn't know anything about locking down computers, and she's gone most of the time, so it's always been easy to get. I don't tell most people about this, but considering where I am now, I guess it might be kind of obvious."

"You're not alone,' I nod. "I got introduced to it early, and Taylor and I still enjoy it together. For better or worse, it played a pretty big role in shaping my sexual identity as I reached adulthood. What kinds do you like best?"

"Nothing violent or hateful," she says with emphasis. "I guess I have some kinks. I like orgies and party sex, threesomes, outdoor sex, public nudity type stuff, cream pies, and guys with really big dicks." She smiles at Taylor. "It keeps me safe at home, I guess, off the streets. I don't know any guys that measure up to what I see streaming, so I just have to indulge my fantasies by myself. My Mom has caught me a couple of times, but she doesn't know what to think about it. I guess as long as I'm not out there fucking strange guys and getting pregnant or diseased or pimped out or beaten up, she won't complain.

"So, no boyfriend?" I ask.

"Hell no. "I've had sex a few times with boys I know. They're boys, though, not men. They're not porn stars. They don't know what they're doing, and they don't seem to care enough to learn. They jizz out in thirty seconds, pull up their pants, and then they either leave or they act like they now own your ass. That's not what I want."

"I can assure you, Taylor is a porn star, he's a real man, he knows what he's doing, he's a gentleman, and once you've fucked him, you own his ass!"

"And I'm still learning," Taylor adds.

"This is nice, but it's a little weird. I've just never seen a dick like this, even in porn. I like that it's all shaved smooth, too. I think I'm leaving a wet spot on your couch."

"Think of it as a protective coating for the fabric," laughs Taylor. "Would you be more comfortable switching to the bedroom? Do you want me to take a shower?"

"I need a shower too," she agrees.

It doesn't take much convincing to get them to shower together, although Megan insists that I stay close by for security. She seems a little intimidated by him still. But Taylor is the perfect gentleman, of course, and while she leisurely explores his body and his genitals with a bar of soap, he also washes her gently and thoroughly, introducing her to sensations and delights that she could never have learned about from mere porn. As they emerge, and towel off, Megan seems to have a new sparkle in her eye, and she sounds energized.

"That was fun!" she giggles.

"The fun's just beginning," I assure her.

We head into the bedroom and lay Taylor down onto his back. Megan and I take up positions on either side of him. Now that she has complete freedom over him, she seems unsure of what to do. I take the initiative to start him out, and bend over his cock, slipping it into my mouth. Megan watches, entranced.

"Would you like to try it?" I encourage her. "Take your time, there's no deadline!"

She lays her head down on Taylor's abdomen, one hand wrapped around his shaft, lifting it up and moving it around close to her face. She studies it, contemplates it, then gingerly licks the top of the glans. Taylor involuntarily twitches a little.

"That's it, relax, be comfortable," I croon soothingly as I nestle between his thighs, in a perfect position to add my tongue to his scrotum. She smiles at me, and dabs her tongue once more across his cockhead. There's already a little ooze of precum tracing a clear sticky tendril between his urethral opening and the tip of her tongue. Tentatively, she opens her mouth a little wider and envelops the upper inch of him, popping him back out between her lips.

"He's delicious!" she sighs.

"I already know that," I grin. "Don't tell me -- tell him."

She lifts her head up and turns towards his grinning face. "You're delicious!" she repeats, grinning in her turn.

"Megan, you want to bring your pretty pussy up here? I can't reach it from where you're at now. It needs some loving too," Taylor gestures towards his face, and Megan's eyes go wide.

"Really?" she gasps. "I... I've never done that before!"

Taylor and I are both simultaneously shocked. "Really?" we chant in unison.

"Taylor, get up!" I order. "Megan, you lay down on the bed. Relax. Let me guess. For you, sex means you suck a guy's dick until he's hard, then he fucks you until he cums, and then it's over, right?"

"Yeah," she affirms meekly.

"Have you ever had an orgasm?"

"By myself, when I'm watching porn or playing with myself. Never with a guy."

"You life is about to change, sweetheart!" I glance at Taylor, but he already knows what to do. I snuggle down beside her, stroking her belly, her breasts, and her shoulders, whispering sweet words of affection and hope to her.

"You're such a beautiful woman, you deserve passion, affection, love, desire, and pleasure of your own. Relax, sweetie, close your eyes, just let yourself experience sexual beauty."

Taylor has taken up his position, and begins with just the lightest flick of his tongue against her labia. That's all it takes. She spasms and squeals, then relaxes again. As he focuses more firmly on her spectacularly smooth and thus-far neglected cunt with his tongue, I'm gently kneading her small pert tits, softly licking, sucking, pinching and pulling her nipples. She begins to moan and reaches up to squeeze her breasts form the sides, making them more prominent for me. Taylor's moves become gradually bolder, his tongue no longer flicking, but trailing along the moist inner edges of her labia, and sliding up to her clit, and then back. She is producing her own fluid copiously now, and most of the drool coating her groin and thighs is of her own making.

Taylor knows exactly what he's doing, he's an artist in his own right. He's never eaten me out like this, nor would I want him to. He knows he's dealing with a beginner, a rookie, and he's going to make sure that Megan is the rookie of the year.

"Oh, shit!" Megan sighs dreamily. "I've always wanted this, but I never expected it to be this... GOOD!" she lurches as a spasm of pleasure surges directly from her clit to her voice.

"Even in porn, they don't usually focus a lot of time on a woman's pleasure. Most men are amateurs when it comes to eating pussy. Taylor's an expert, and so am I. If you're not satisfied beyond your wildest dreams tonight, then Taylor and I are doing something wrong. All you have to do is enjoy yourself. This is your treat, Megan."

Those words seem to be the last remaining trigger she needs. "GOD!" she cries, and then she literally sobs as a frothy fluid splashes out of her open pussy and splatters full onto Taylor's face. He laughs, and pauses just long enough for her uncontrollable jerks to subside. Tears are streaming from her eyes, running just as copiously down her temples and onto the pillow as her cum juices are from her vagina.

"Oh, shit!" she gasps, when she can open her eyes and look down at Taylor's smiling face between her legs. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that all over your face. Oh, God I'm so embarrassed!"

"Embarrassed! Girl, you just had your first orgasm with a man! Be proud! What you should be is triumphant!" I squeeze both of her nipples for emphasis.

"Megan, you just came like a passionate woman. You are delicious, you are beautiful, and I'm going to wear this juicy coating like a badge of honor!" Taylor chuckles. "And how do you feel?"

"God, that was so intense!" she pants. "So much better than when I make myself cum. And fuck, ten times better than any guy I've ever been with."

"We're just getting started," I remind her. "This is our warmup."

"What if I were to come up to you and give you a kiss, and a taste of your own medicine?" Taylor suggests as he rises up from between her thighs. "I want you to know how good you taste, and remind you that you're not some little girl, you're all woman."

"While you're up there, mister, stay up there. It's my turn at the fountain of the Goddess now."

Taylor grins at me, and walks around to the side of the bed that I'm now vacating. He bends down towards Megan's lips, and she accepts his, tentatively at first, uncertainly licking the taste onto her own tongue, and considering it, then she embraces it with passionate enthusiasm, and wraps her arms around his neck as she engages him in a full lip-lock, sucking all the juices she can reach.

"Do you mind if we do it again?" she asks when she comes up for air, sounding much more cheerful.

"I thought you'd never ask!" I laugh, and immediately switch from inhaling her heady sexy aroma to making full contact on that smooth velvety cunt with my lips and tongue. It's only been a few months since I began to get used to the experience of sex with a woman, but all hesitation is now in the past. I can't even say I prefer men, or prefer women. I prefer men and women together. One on one sex is great, but there's nothing like sharing your desires with two or more truly intimate partners. Strangely enough, although Megan is in every real sense still a stranger to us, I feel the intimacy is there regardless. We are literally transforming her life, and after tonight she will never be the same. There's nothing casual about that.

I feel a sense of responsibility toward Megan, a sense of mentorship. Hera can take care of herself. Sonia can take care of pretty much anybody. Joanne is focused on taking care of her husband. This growing tribe of intimates that is taking shape around me feels somehow like my own creation, even though I had not originally intended it, now it's something that I want. I want it to grow, I want to nurture it, I want to be part of it.

None of these musing detract from my appreciation of the moment, nor the skill of my ministrations on Megan. As much as Taylor does, I know what I'm doing. It shows, as Megan begins squealing and twitching again.

"Straddle my face," she suddenly issues the order to Taylor. "I want to suck your cock, and do it right."

She's learning already. Taylor does as he's told, from my vantage point I can't see a lot, but I can see that "doing it right" is a matter of opinion. She's obviously very inexperienced, but she's also enthusiastic and enjoying the moment. I'll let Taylor gently guide her in the finer points, in the meantime I'm going to enjoy the now steadily increasing amount of delicious vaginal nectar flowing onto my tongue and into my mouth, and I'm going to apply the subtle tricks that I know to make her squeal even more.

Her second orgasm is not quite like her first. Yes, there's a satisfying spatter of sweet droplets ejected from her pussy onto my chin and cheeks, but there are no tears. It's a throaty, deep roar, as she grabs Taylor's cock and holds it firmly to the outside of her cheek, violent bucking of her hips, and a sudden fit of giggling laughter. And when she recovers enough to look down at my smiling face, there's no apology. I see a look of real pride and satisfaction. She has won.

"My turn for a kiss!" I announce, and get up to take my place at her lips. She takes me without hesitation, and the joy is something that permeates all of us. None of us can celebrate this moment alone.

A few more moments of breathing hard, and then Megan lifts her head off the pillow.

"Oh my god, I need to call my Mom!" She pushes both of us away from her, and runs out of the room. A minute later she's back, carrying her phone. She hits the speed dial, with the speaker turned up.

"Hi, darling," comes a mellow, rich, but slightly worried voice. "Where are you?"

"Hi Mom, I'm sorry I forgot to call earlier. I'm staying with a couple of friends tonight. We just started hanging out and talking after work, and I think it will be better to stay here and come back in the morning."

"Do you have someplace to sleep?" came the voice. "Yes, Mom, they have room for me here."

"Who are they?"

"Tethys and Taylor. You don't know them yet, but they're good people. They don't drink or do drugs, I'm perfectly safe here. You'll meet them pretty soon, I'm sure."

That sounds to me like more than a one night stand going on here. I'm glad to hear it.

"Ok, Mom, if I don't see you before you leave for work I'll call you when I get home, ok? Love you. Bye."

"Sorry," she says. "She's not the controlling type, she knows I'm an adult, but she worries if I don't check in."

We nod, and she changes the subject. "Now, if you don't mind, I sure do want to fuck! I've never wanted it this bad in my life!"

"Ok, but how are you for birth control? Do we have anything to worry about?" It's a reasonable question from Taylor.

"I'm on the pill, and I have been for a while. Probably more from wishful thinking than anything else. Maybe I'll finally start putting it to good use!"

"Well, since you put it that way, your wish is my command!" Taylor smiles at her.

My natural inclination in matters sexual is to take charge, and I follow that inclination now. I get Taylor to lay on his back again, his broad cock proudly standing tall. "Do you like being on top?" I ask Megan.

She shrugs. "I've never done it before." I have to at least try to hide my surprise. I also try to remember how inexperienced I was at her age, and how I remained so for a number of years beyond. She doesn't need to go through that same neglect.

But she's right when she says she's ready to fuck. Her pussy is sloppy wet, vulva swollen, her nipples are engorged and projecting. I help her scramble over Taylor's hips and position her above his cock. As she sinks down on it, I help guide it in. "Slowly," I advise her.

It disappears faster and deeper than I expect.

"God you're big!" she gasps.

"God you're tight!" he gasps.

She rides him, slowly at first, but her pace gradually accelerating. I do what I can to offer encouragement, caressing and squeezing her tight round ass, massaging her back, leaning across and kissing her cheek. Eventually I decide she's doing fine on her own, and I shift down to my preferred position, between Taylor's thighs, where I can lick and suck his balls, taste her flowing nectar, and flick my tongue across her butthole whenever she bottoms out. Her juices really are flowing, a white froth has formed at the top of Taylor's scrotum, and it smears upwards along his shaft when she rises up. When she comes back down again, more is added to it, and it drips around the sides of his ballsack, where I can easily reach it and lap it up.

Taylor's hands are not idle, his fingers continue to work her pert breasts, and those erect nipples make perfect targets for his mouth, as he pulls her down towards him. Now she's laying on top of him, and they are again kissing deeply, she moans into his mouth.

In less than two minutes, Megan expresses a little surprise that Taylor hasn't cum yet. "You're still going! Fuck, I can't believe it!" He laughs, and I laugh. We know how long he can last, but we don't know if Megan can keep up. Women who complain that men cum too soon sometimes find themselves confused and impatient when they hook up with a man who doesn't. Megan, though, seems to have no issues here.

Another two minutes, and Megan has experienced her first penis-induced orgasm. I'm confident it won't be her last. Her moans increase in pitch and cadence, and suddenly she bursts out into a wailing, drawn out scream, that descends back down into gutteral, incoherent grunting. It's accompanied by another splash of fluid coating Taylor's shaft and balls, and my chin. It drips down the inside of his ass cheeks, and what I can't get creates a growing wet spot on the sheet.

He doesn't miss a beat. He slows his thrusting down a little to see if she needs to take a breather, but she responds with renewed energy, slamming her crotch down on his, and bouncing upwards as if she's on springs. Her voice is shaping a variety of sounds, but very few of them are recognizable words or phrases. When they are, it's mostly "fuck!", or "Oh god!", or "Yes!"