Text Pt. 01

Story Info
Learning sexuality and becoming sexually active.
830 words
4
1.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey"

"Hello, how are you?"

"Im good, thank you"

"You seem like someone with manners."

Ok.. that was a weird thing to say... manners? Really? I was chatting with random people online and found this... whoever this is. But like, we kept talking and he knew he was talking to a girl and I knew it was a guy, he was funny... smart and weird... to be honest. We shared media and he would talk me up everyday, it was nice. He would flirt little bit and say that he's scared of cute stuff like gif emote haha.

After like.. 3 weeks he didn't message one day... so.. I texted him. After an hour he replied... "Sorry.. I was occupied with myself."

I texted back, "Busy?"

"You can say that. I was uhh... ok I will be honest, I was under lust" Yeah, he was weird... and direct. I was shocked and didn't text him whole day. OMG, He was jerking off... He texted me next day, "Hey, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that."

"Its ok" I tried to ignore the awkwardness and carried on.

After like a month.. its weird how he got into my head... like he knew what I was thinking and he kept being pervy... and I bullied him like... teased him, calling him pervert and all, but I ended up.. getting horny every time I talked to him. Every time.

I even go to sleep after touching myself. He would share things that are not -NSFW, likes first time he sent a pic of a girl with sky blue matte lipstick, it was so pretty and he said he wanted to see me with that blue lipstick. I ended up thinking about it and made a mess of my bed.

And if I don't touch myself, I have weird dreams and wake up with sticky down there.

I think I'm getting addicted to sex. But I don't live alone yet even though I'm an adult so I have to be quiet and I can't do crazy stuff. But... I can't stop texting him. I even told him that I want to try anal but never tried it yet. The he would keep telling me to get some oil and try massage my ass every day with oil, like poke it and move my finger round and round on it. I would not do it at first but... after a while I started doing it and in a week... I finger was in.

I can't believe I kept my finger in for an hour, wiggling it, like half it of my finger, try to move my finger in and out but it will be stuck a lot.

This was kind of the start...

then he asks this, "You watch porn right?"

"yeah"

"so its normal for girls to eat their own..."juice"?"

WTF!!! How do i reply to that???

"No, do you taste you cum?"

"No..."

"Then same for us... its not normal to taste it"

"Oh got it!"

Gosh... he then starting talking normal and... that night i kinda... felt filthy.

First, i took off my pants and starts touching... first time i felt filthy getting... sticky and sloppy and i just took my fingers out and saw it and then lifted my shirt up and rubbed it on my left nipple... round and round.. i felt so gross and ugly but... got more horny, is this normal? I started pushing in more and then rubbing on my right nipple.

Nipples... slimy... and hard... i got up and look myself in mirror and... i starts fingering more till i had the best orgasm.

What is wrong with me? Im still horny, i stared at my sticky fingers for a while before getting up and washing myself up.

Next day, he talked about what weird sex position scared him... yeah scared him.

But i was more into tasting my 'juice' i touched myself that night and just grace my cheek with sticky hand and felts so dirty... looking at the mirror as i did it... over and over till my cheeks were wet and dirty. I can't believe this is making me more horny.

I never thought about him when i touched myself... he wanted me to think about my body, everything about me when i touched it.

Am i going Crazy?

Its weekends and Im touching myself in the morning after first thing i wake up. Im scared i will taste my juice today. I don't know why it scares me but i feel like something will change if I do it. Im panicking, i cant stop thinking. i did laundry and ended up pinching my nipples with the hanger clips... it hurts little, but i just put it on till lunch. I tried taking a nap in afternoon but... gosh i humped my pillow lil bit before getting up and trying to watch a movie....

One and a half day left to go...