TF Quickies: Lava Giantess

Story Info
An old woman gains immense power and a body to match.
1.4k words
4.11
16.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Uniracer
Uniracer
112 Followers

After a lifetime's work, and so many sacrifices, Ember had finally attained her goal. She stood at the heart of the dormant volcano, Mount Nazzad, on a black stone platform suspended by enormous chains above bubbling magma. Before her glimmered a very large ruby on a pedestal. Within it, she knew, slumbered the immense power of Zad the Stoker of Passions, sealed within this mountain, and the key to her revenge against this kingdom.

Taking a deep breath, she placed a wrinkled hand on the ruby's surface. It was nearly burning to the touch, but she grit her teeth. She felt power pulse from the ruby, course through her arm, surge into her body, and...

It had been thousands of years since Mount Nazzak had rumbled like this, causing miles and miles of land around it to tremble. Across the entire kingdom, the sound of a woman's triumphant laughter echoed. The top of Mount Nazzak roared thrice as luminous, red cracks formed one its surface.

Crack.

Crack!

CRACK!

The mountain exploded, showering the surrounding countryside with flaming boulders. The farmers and villagers who didn't immediately turn and run could see, amidst the black smoke the mountain belched, the upper half of a glowing humanoid figure rising, glowing the color of flame.

Ember, who was still laughing, had been reborn as a living inferno. The joy Ember was feeling was beyond human. Elemental. Apocalyptic. Black clouds seeded by the mountain's ash swirled overhead, and peals of thunder greeted her arrival. Rain, as if cowed by her firey might, didn't dare fall just yet.

Her figure, only looking faintly humanoid at first, coalesced into a more defined upper body. Ember's grasp of her new power improved. She WAS the mountain now, and could mold her molten stone body however she wanted. Instinctively, she had given herself the form her human body had had in her youth, but in naturally more godlike proportions.

Her face was beautiful and terrible, of course, with eyes of literal flame, red-hot lips and a skin of smooth stone. It cracked and shifted along with her movements and expressions, but always resolved itself into a statue's simple beauty. Her hair was glowing the brightest of all, having semi-solidified into a cascade of liquid curls, always gently swirling as they pulsed with firey light.

Her limbs were slender, though with obvious muscle definition highlighted by the contrast of orange molten rock and solid black stone. Ember swiped with her arms to clear away what remained of the mountaintop still, as well as pull herself up higher from the mountain she had just hatched from.

Her breasts were... Well, she had decided to be indulgent. Her lava form was in her full nude glory, and her breasts of her youth had been her pride, the largest and perkiest of her home village, before her age had taken its toll. She crossed her arms beneath her bust, squeezing it up, welcoming its return. Large nipples stood proudly, literally rock-hard.

She then had an idea. As she continued to extirpate herself from the mountain, she leaned out of the volcano's opening and rested her bust atop the crumbling rock, where brush caught aflame even if she didn't touch it directly. She scooped stone as it crumbled away and, instead of letting it tumble to the ground below, swept it all towards her chest, where it was all swallowed up, melting in an instant.

The sensation was delicious. Ember could feel every stone devoured by the inferno that was her body, and each one felt nourishing in an exilarating way. She watched as her breasts spilled further forward as she continued to drag massive stones into them. Soon her bust extended past her extended elbows, and she deemed it enough for now.

She rose back, her now obscenely-proportioned breasts rising up in continued defiance of gravity. She had never seen a human woman with a chest even approaching that size before, even without taking into account her gigantic body. But then, of course, why would she, a newborn goddess, limit herself to human standards of beauty? She was feeling incredibly powerful and, to make an obvious pun, smoking hot right now. That was all that mattered to her.

She then noticed, in the horizon, cows in a field, placidly grazing. An amused thought crossed her mind as she looked down to her colossal rack. Experimentally, she squeezed her breasts together with her two hands.

She let out a scream, tiny for her but no less cataclysmic for the people watching, as jets of lava squirted out of her titanic teats, spilling to the foot of the mountain and setting the trees there ablaze in an instant.

Ember laughed, a little dizzy. This alone had felt like a tiny orgasm. And of course she could lactate on demand, being made of infinitely mutable liquid. She knew she shouldn't lose sight of her goal of revenge, but...

The commoners below could only watch in astonished horror as their destroyer continued playing with her tits for the next several minutes. Squealing with delight, Ember lactated further jets of flame each time as she milked herself, the sound of her breast-induced orgasms echoing through the land.

But Ember's exploration didn't last forever. Once she was finally satisfied, she resumed pulling herself up from the volcano. Her waist was finally fully visible, tiny compared to what she had just done to her chest. She continued to hoist herself up, using her arms, and...

There was a deafening crack of rock, but Ember didn't rise further. She looked down, and realized why. The still-shapeless lower half of her body was made up of virtually all the remaining lava inside the mountain. Unconsciously, she had given herself a backside of godly proportions, to balance out her unmatchable bust.

But this left her with a conundrum, she realized as she tried and failed to pull herself up further. She was stuck.

Ember knew she could easily will the lava comprising her body to drip down from her posterior, shrinking it down to a more manageable size. But the thought of diminishing herself in any way right now, in her hour of triumph, seemed insane to her. She was godlike now. She would act like it!

Yes, she had a better idea.

The giantess sank back down slightly and wiggled her body. Around the mouth of the volcano appeared further glowing cracks, their golden light intensifying as the stone collapsed inwards, absorbed by Ember's backside and thighs, adding to their mass. She rubbed the stone from within with her ass, melting it down like butter.

With the stone considerably weakened, she made another attempt to hoist herself up with a grunt.

There was another deafening explosion, as the largest ass in the kingdom, by far, burst out of what remained of the now halfway pulverized mountain. Each cheek was nearly the size of one of Ember's breasts. She ran her hand along her titanic derriere, wondering how good it would feel to flatten entire hamlets with it.

She gave it a slap, a thunderclap echoing as the molten rock surface wobbled. A wave of dry heat swept the plains all around, rising the temperature by a degree or two in an instant.

Ember surveyed the land, a manic grin on her face. She was finally free.

The new Goddess of Vengeance strode down from the collapsed mountain, walking purposefully with a hand on her swaying hips. Beneath her every bare foot, everything green erupted into flame and burned to a crisp before she even flattened it. Entire forests consumed themselves in wildfire, heralding her arrival.

From afar, catapults flung flaming boulders at her, which didn't even give her pause. Each one was swallowed up by her molten skin like stones in a pond, causing her tits or her thighs to wobble and grow ever-so-slightly. She let out a low, echoing giggle.

Demonic wings erupted from her back, spilling fire that now rained in earnest, against a backdrop of ash and black rumbling clouds. Finally, yes, finally, the time for Ember's revenge had come. Her sex was moist at the thought, dripping lava with each of her steps.

A sad thought them briefly crossed her mind. No one besides herself could possibly satisfy her burning lust now. But perhaps one day, she would find another diety who could. But until then, the castle's towers would have to act as a substitute. She licked her lips with a tongue of living flame.

Meanwhile far below, in the distance, a princess on a verdant hill watched the scene of devastation with horror. One of her royal guards called after her, gently but firmly. She nodded and turned back, away from the molten giantess.

Clutching a large sapphire pulsing with gentle power, the princess made her way towards the sea.

Uniracer
Uniracer
112 Followers