TFAM - The Magic Touch Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a great deal of concentration for me to keep any kind of poker face while she got up and, after turning slightly to fiddle with an item on the desk, walked around to the back of my chair. I had just finished talking about how Camille had expressed a desire to try to convince Sheila to allow me to return to the company, when I felt the weight of Christina's breasts settle on the back of my shoulders as she reached around me for a very unprofessional hug. She settled her cheek next to mine as she interrupted.

"It sounds like you had a promising potential career reopening itself to you here Mr. Fairchild. I think that it is good to explore opportunities when they arise, don't you?" The suggestive lilt to her voice was only made more exotic and attractive by her accent. She pulled her lips back to nestle right beside my ear and whispered, "I think that you have been forced into a bad situation on what was already a pretty bad day sweetie. I want to help you forget about all of that for a little while."

She ran her hands down my chest from where they had been joined earlier. Her left hand ran up and down my torso. But with her right hand, she walked her fingers down towards my belt line as though her hand were taking a leisurely stroll in a park. I could not only feel her arousal through our connection, I could hear the racing of her heartbeat and feel the rapid rise and fall of her breasts where they touched me. She pulled her hands back from their torturous paths to work at the task of removing my troublesome jacket.

All I could manage to say was, "Yes ma'am. I..." then she reached up and put her finger against my lips to shush me. I immediately obeyed. And seeing my obedience, she then walked back around to the front of my chair and, having succeeded in removing my jacket, promptly sat in my lap and pulled my head to her chest.

With my face buried in her still-clothed bosom, she leaned her head down to the top of mine and whispered, "Can you hear that Ronin? That thump, thump, thump? That is an opportunity knocking right now... Do you want to take this one too?" I nodded mutely into her breasts and she giggled happily. "No no no, silly boy. I need to hear you say it! You don't just nod silently when an opportunity presents itself! You need to seize it with both hands!"

I could easily see that she wanted me to take charge of the situation here. I could see the wild fantasies running through her dirty little mind. Scenes of erotic bliss that she hoped to be able to enact and experience in the next few minutes! So, I began to raise my hands up to cup the wonderful mammaries that currently were attempting to smother me. But, as I did, she pulled back and I froze mid-movement, because there was a distinct and loud knock at the door.

The other detective's voice came through the door loud and clear, "Flores, are you done in there? I think we have got all there is to get here! We are needed back at the station."

"Almost! Geez Brock! I am just finishing up taking a statement! Give me a minute!" Christina was clearly flustered at having been so nearly discovered. The door was not locked and the only thing that prevented Brock from just coming in was good manners.

"Alright, alright! Sorry to bother ya! I'll wait out here till you're done then." And with that we could both hear his weight leaning up against the door frame. Christina gave me a disappointed look as she got back up off of my lap and buttoned her uniform top back up to regulation appearance. Needless to say, I was a bit crestfallen as well. Not to mention the now rather uncomfortable state of tightness in my slacks! But, it was probably for the best.

She turned back to the desk and after she scribbled something in her notepad, I heard the distinct click of the recorder as she said in a composed and professional voice, "It looks like we have everything that we need here Mr. Fairchild. If you happen to think of anything else that might be relevant, please give me a call." She handed me her card. I accepted it with a muttered 'thanks' and she immediately followed it up with, "I am sorry for your loss and I wish you well going forward."

As she said this, I was standing up to leave, there apparently being nothing more to be done here. But, Christina got one more thing in before I started to head to the door. She stepped forward and pressed against my side as she reached for my hand. I stood still, reveling in the sensation of her breasts pressing against either side of my arm. And, having grabbed the hand that still held her card, she slowly turned my hand so that I could see the back of the card where there was a scribbled number with a few X's underneath. And into my ear she whispered, "Call me baby. I want to make good on my offer sometime soon."

And with that, I was escorted to the door. As I left, she addressed the other detective rather curtly and they went back into the room to discuss whatever it was they needed to discuss. I made my way back to the greeting room to try to find the girls. I was still a little hot and bothered by my recent 'interrogation' and I will confess that I was hoping to find some comfort in their presence. Obviously, we didn't dare to expose our secret in such a public place. So, there was no hope of any kind of sexual release any time soon. But I could at least take comfort in being close to them.

Since the official narrative was that I was dating Candy, we were free to snuggle and comfort each other in a publicly acceptable manner. Mainly, it consisted of me holding her and her occasionally kissing me as I had to stay somewhat stoic in appearance. Luckily, we could share a constant stream of thoughts and were able to keep all of the girls company in a little alcove that we had secluded ourselves in. Sadly, this also made up very visible and accessible to the members of the Board.

In a characteristically heartless display of corporate indifference, four members of the Board came up to our group and announced that there would be an official Board meeting this afternoon after the actual funeral. Both Camille and I were expected to be in attendance and there would be a vote held to determine how the company would be moving forward. My jaw just dropped to the floor. Here we were, a grieving pair of orphans now, just hours after our 'mother' had apparently killed herself and their first concern was succession!?!

The meeting, like so many things about the Board in general, was little more than a formal setting in which to measure the 'size' of each member's respective power vis-a-vis how much they could force someone else to kowtow to them individually. The overall situation didn't really change at all. The only person that was eligible for the position of CEO was still Camille. She had already been groomed to fill this role once our 'father' vacated it. Inevitably, the problem still remained that the Board had to agree that now was an acceptable time-frame for this transition.

In the end, the Board was already stacked in our favor at this point. Camille had done her work well. It only required a majority vote for the succession to be officially recognized. This tied a nice and neat bow around the whole issue from our perspective and that of the Board. Time would only tell if Camille was sufficiently prepared to make some good come out of all of the grooming she had endured. What that meant for us at the time though, was that for now, we had some breathing space. And we certainly needed it.

With the addition of Candy to our household, it was to be expected that both Cecilia and Maggie would be owed some time for adjustment. Not to mention the logistics of Candy eventually moving in. Now, however, there was the added wrinkle of Camille, who had just been appointed as Acting-(and in fact)-CEO of a multi-billion dollar corporation based in Colorado. Inevitably, some changes would need to be made.

So, it actually helped us, in a very unexpected and strange way, that the world at large also suffered a global crisis. We had decided as a group that the first order of business would be for Candy and me to go back to the job site that currently held all of our tools and most of her possessions. We would work on retrieving all of our stuff and then head back to Auntie C's home. From there, we figured that we would have some downtime to think things through.

What we had never counted on was the world basically going into a panic over what seemed to be a simple flu-like virus. But as the jet touched down in Georgia to let Candy and me off, we began to hear the beginnings of the craziness. Luckily the rest of the girls were able to make it to Florida the same day, because the two days later was when all of the airports began to close. No flights, not even private jets, were going to be leaving.

Camille had planned to spend only a few days with Auntie C and Mags, mainly to help them come up with some kind of plan. The Board was less than enthusiastic about this, but it was accepted as being Camille's first official act as CEO to basically take an extended weekend to mourn. Luckily, most of her job, despite how the Board may have felt about the circumstances, could be done remotely. This meant that even during the lockdown, Camille was still able to fulfill her duties as CEO through video conferences and emails.

Unfortunately, we also experienced some significant problems at the start of all the craziness. Or at least, I did that is. The first of these problems was dealing with our foreman at work and with the awkwardness of basically having to tell all of our co-workers that Candy and I would both be leaving because we were engaged now. She came up with the whole idea of us getting engaged to make things go more smoothly. I even bought her a ring from a local jeweler there in Savannah.

Secretly, I believe that Candy just wanted the reassurance of having a ring on her finger to show that she truly belonged with us. But, I was not opposed to giving her what she wanted. We discussed the matter on the way from the airport back to the rental house that I had been staying in for work. And, after we had finished packing up what little belongings I had left behind last time, we headed over to her hotel room.

Since we both had been sort of living out of suitcases while traveling for work, it didn't take long for her to collect everything. Since it was still Wednesday evening, we decided to go ahead and head over to the job site to gather our tools and give the company our notice. But, since it was a night shift and there was really no rush at the moment, we stopped by the jeweler first. And, since I have always been something of a romantic, I insisted on taking Candy out to a nice restaurant to propose to her properly.

I know that may have been kind of cheesy, but sue me. I am a romantic. So, I took Candy to a fairly fancy Italian restaurant, that being her favorite cuisine. And after a nice meal, complete with wine and even a live performer that wandered around the tables, I got down on one knee and asked Candy to be my wife. Please understand that I did this with the full approval of the rest of our girls as well. Candy couldn't wait to tell all of them about the ring that I had bought her!

Candy graciously accepted, of course. And the rest of the restaurant erupted with applause. We shared a long and passionate kiss, being swept up in the general enthusiasm surrounding us. And one brave young man even ventured to ask the minstrel for a song in our honor. And, as cheesy as it was, we did a little dance around the tables of the restaurant. The whole time we were both grinning like fools, but immensely happy ones!

We both didn't feel quite like letting the night end with just that though. And even though we still had to pick up our tools from the job site, the night was just starting and Candy wanted to celebrate our recent upgraded relationship status as only a good little cum slave can... Or at least that was how she sold me on the idea of us going back to the Coterie bar that served as our first official date. I guess that technically, this would have actually been only our second date.

Anyways, she managed to convince me that she needed to show off her new Master and serve me by shaking her ass on the dance floor. I believe that the plan was for me to get so worked up over her sexy dancing, that we would have a replay of the last time we left the bar. Namely, where we basically had a rushed make-out session all the way to my rental house and then a couple of hours of hot and satisfying sex. She assured me that we would be able to pick up the tools afterwards, with plenty of time for the mundane things like sleeping and loading up the SUV we had rented...

I personally think that she just liked to dance and saw an opportunity to tease me as a suitable reward for having asked her to marry me. Either way, I could not argue with this sexy minx, namely because she had elected herself to drive after we left the restaurant. So, instead of heading to the job site to retrieve our tools, we went to the bar. This proved to be a good choice later, because... well, lets just say that it would have sucked to have had our tools just sitting in the SUV while we were having 'fun' in the bar... I will get to that presently.

Either way, Candy started off our second date by buying a bottle of Patron and joyously shaking her hips to the beat of the DJ's music all the way to our table. Luckily, there happened to only be a small crowd in here at the time. Weekday nights at a small out of the way bar like this tended to be slower. It was one of the few nights that they let the small-time DJ's run the show, so to speak, and MC events like tonights' "Ladies Night". Thankfully, the DJ that was running the show that night was actually pretty good. Many of the ladies were well into their liquor and were more than happy to let loose on the dance floor.

After securing our table, Candy dragged me out onto the floor and she immediately started to mold her beautiful body to mine as though trying on a second skin. I went with the flow of her movements, not being much of a dancer myself, and generally tried not to step on her feet. I was really beginning to enjoy how she managed to make even the electronic dance rhythm of the current playlist into her own standing lap-dance routine. I was teased with every one of her sensuous curves and my hands were guided to fondle and grope every inch of available skin.

I could feel her eagerness to excite me and her slow-burning sensual heat. She was slowly working both of us up to a rolling boil of sexual tension, and loving every torturous minute of it. She was currently rubbing her ass up and down on my crotch and had her left hand holding mine to her tits. She was reaching up and back behind my head with her right hand as she pressed our lips more firmly together. Our tongues wrestled back and forth doing their own sensuous tango as we made out. And my right hand was pulling her hips tight against my raging hard-on.

She kept up a steady stream of moans into our shared kiss as I constantly kept pushing warm radiant pulses of pleasure back into her where my hand contacted the skin of her hips. I had to slightly concentrate on keeping my hands on the outside of her dress and remembering where the slits in the design along the sides of her dress exposed her skin to my attentions. A few times I missed the timing and was expecting my roaming hand to encounter skin, only to find more infuriating fabric. But, most of my 'attentions' got through and I could almost see the boiling pool of nymphomania rising deep within my fiance.

Her lustful moans were carrying across to the other patrons dancing around us, but most of them seemed to be content with just ignoring the drunk couple basically dry-humping on the dance floor. A select few, however, seemed almost drawn in by my beautiful partner's antics. After a particularly predatory moan of lust escaped Candy's lips, one of the girls nearby reached out and brushed Candy's arm as it encouraged my hands to greater lengths of abuse towards her generous bosom.

The girl was around our age and was definitely intrigued by Candy's raw sexuality. Her silent inquiry momentarily startled Candy out of her sexual trance, as she regarded the woman. There was some kind of unspoken discussion between the two women as they shared a brief, but meaningful exchange through stares and gestures. The girl seemed to be asking Candy's permission to join us and Candy seemed to be sizing up the girls' sexual prospects and intentions.

True to form, I stayed stoically quiet while what seemed like a potential threesome involving myself was negotiated and debated. I knew better than to think that I would have any real say in this discussion. After all, I was merely there to be the shared living dildo, right? In reality, I knew that Candy was a fair judge of character, and I really couldn't argue if she wanted to have another woman join us for some fun. I wasn't one to complain.

So, after some kind of decision was arrived at via the secret silent language that only women seem to understand, we all resumed dancing with our new addition. She slithered up to Candy and brushed her fingers up and down Candy's arms while swaying her hips side to side. In a few short moves, the girl had her own ass being man-handled by Candy, whilst my left hand was sandwiched between their warm soft breasts. Candy clearly had the girl beat in cup size, but she seemed to be looking to make up for her seeming lack with enthusiasm.

I was indeed a very lucky man! Here I was with my new fiance, encouraging another woman to make out with me whilst being sandwiched between us and feeling up my crotch and the other girl's shapely rear. Most men would kill to have such luck! I was enjoying the girls cherry chap-stick or lip gloss or whatever it was. She was not as good of a kisser as Candy or Mags, but she was definitely all in. I was careful not to try to connect with the girl any more than I had to. I wanted to save using my power for doing special things with my girls only. So, I am pretty sure that all that the girl felt was just a pretty skilled kiss in return of her own.

That having been said, however, I found it extremely distracting to try to focus on only using my abilities at the specific points where I was in skin-to-skin contact with Candy. A lot of it required some mental gymnastics in order to remember what part of me was touching which girl. It may not sound like much, but you try keeping your mind on what is touching who and where whilst also trying to please two women all while also sort of dancing... It was no mean feat!

Likely, that was the reason why the girls began to make out with each other and thus, relegate me to admiring and enjoying their bodies from the outside. This was probably not an intentional exclusion, as Candy soon rectified the situation, but as the insanely hot display really started to pick up steam, I began to feel a little left out. It is a normal thing that sometimes happens during a threesome. Two participants start to get really intensely focused on each other and the third partner gets left alone somewhat.

But, like I said, Candy soon put things back on track by pulling my hand down under her dress to join the wandering hand of our new friend. Our fingers bumped into one another over Candy's wet and naughtily naked nether lips. And then as one, we began to simultaneously finger-bang our now trapped 'vicitim'. We had sandwiched Candy between us, and since I was behind her, I reached around and began to torment Candy's sensitive nipples through the fabric of her bra. They were easy to find as her bra had very soft thin cups and she was intensely turned on. Her nipples were like little bullets standing out at attention, just begging to be played with.