Thai Bar Girl: First Night

Story Info
The story of my Thai friend's first night working in a bar.
2.2k words
4.5
13.8k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's Note: Over the next little while I am going to share some stories told to me by a girl I met in 2017 at a bar in Koh Pha-ngan, an island in the Gulf of Thailand just north of Koh Samui. Koh Pha-ngan is famous for its Full Moon Party with attracts upwards of 20,000 party-goers, sometimes more, every month. I met her in a bar on the outskirts of Thongsala, persuaded her to leave the bar and travel Thailand with me from Surat Thani to Hua Hin and on to Chiang Mai. In that time, I got her to share some of her stories. These are her stories, and my understanding of them. I remain in touch with her to this day.

Tell me about your first customer.

I had my first customer on my very first night in the bar.

He came into the bar with his drunk wife in tow. The man kept glancing at me. He would smile at me and I would smile back, but at the time I knew almost no English and I was very shy -- scared, really, this being my first night in the bar - so I didn't venture over to their table. After about an hour, the two of them left. I didn't think anything of it, but an hour later he returned alone and made straight for me.

He was a tall, strong, handsome man. He said his name was Paul, from Canada. I had heard of Canada, but I didn't really know where it was. All I really knew was that he seemed to like me, and that he seemed nice. We sat together, had a few drinks and played silly bar games.

Having spent most of my life in Phetchabun, I knew just a few words of English, so when he wanted to talk, we fumbled around with Google Translate. He asked me how long I had been working at the bar and I told him that this was my first night, that I hadn't had sex since I split up with my husband several years ago. He asked me if I had ever been with a white man. The truth was that I had only been with two men in my entire life, my husband and my first boyfriend. I was doing my best to answer his questions, but to him, I was fresh off the farm. He got up, paid the bar fine, took me by the hand and led me away. From talking with the other girls, I knew I was supposed to discuss price, but being new to the game, I didn't know when to bring this up, and knowing almost no English, I didn't know how... so I just went along, fearful but also excited at the prospect of what was about to happen, and hoping for the best.

He led me to a small motel not far from the bar. The room was basic, but better -- cleaner - than the one at the back of the bar where girls and customers went 'short time'. Once we were alone in the room, he picked me up in his arms, laid me on the bed and began kissing me. I hadn't been kissed in a long time. It felt strangely intoxicating. Here I was, a small Thai woman freshly arrived from rural Thailand, letting myself be embraced by a man I had just met, and not just any man but by a handsome and powerfully built 'falang'. Soon enough his hands began to wander. Through the material of my shirt, he fondled my tits, gently squeezing my nipples, making them stand proud. I confess it felt good. I could feel myself becoming aroused by the way he kissed me and toyed with me. I wanted him to reach under my shirt, and eventually he did. It had been years since I had been touched in this way, and the sensation of having this foreign man tease my sensitive and stiff little brown nipples was electrifying. I could feel myself starting to melt. This didn't feel like work. This was exciting.

After a while I felt his hand slide down my belly to my jean shorts, where he undid the top button and then tugged the zipper. Oh my God, it was exciting, to have a foreigner like him expose me in that way... but he was in no hurry. I felt his hand reach around to my bum and slowly inch my shorts down. I lifted my hips to help and soon they were off, leaving me panty-clad and ready. He stroked my thighs, seeming to admire the softness of my skin. I could hear my breathing becoming ragged. I wanted him to touch me. Instead, his plan was to tease me, to build desire... and it was working. Every time his fingers got close to my pussy, I rolled my hips in encouragement, only to have him pull back. No man had ever played with me in this way, and I loved it. Then he locked eyes with me, nodded his head as if asking for approval. I nodded back, and then I gasped as I felt him cup my pussy. He kept his hand there, applying rhythmic pressure to which my hips gladly responded. I was so hot for him. I had never been so hot for a man in all my life. I felt myself melt. I shuddered as a small orgasm swept through my body. What a sensation! My Thai husband had given me three children, but he had never been able to bring me to orgasm like my foreign lover had just done. This stranger from a far away land had me where he wanted me, and I was glad to be there too.

To my surprise, he broke our embrace and motioned for me to take a shower. I came out wrapped in a towel. He gave me a small kiss. Then he went to shower himself. When he emerged, he too was wrapped in a towel, but that was soon removed and I saw his circumcised cock -- his big white cock -- for the first time. It must have been 12 or 13 cm long semi-flaccid. How long would his cock be when he was fully stiff. I was soon to find out. He was a handsome foreigner with a proud and powerful cock, and I -- this inexperienced woman so recently arrived from rural Thailand - was the object of his desire.

It didn't take long for him to remove my towel and begin the process of rekindling my passion. First with gentle kisses and then with his skillful roaming hands. I surrendered myself to him completely. At one point he guided my hand to his cock. My God, it felt smooth and hard. It must have been 18 or 20 cm long at least. Before that night, the biggest cock I had ever held in my hand belonged to my husband, and fully erect, it couldn't have been more than 15 cm, probably less. I had seen pictures of white cocks and had heard girls tell stories, but seeing one and holding one in real life was another thing entirely. I had no idea how it could possibly fit within me... and the more I gently stroked it, the bigger and harder it seemed to get. I especially liked his cock's circumcised head. It looked like a helmet, and it glistened with pre-cum.

It was then that he surprised me by rolling me onto my back. He slowly spread my legs apart and admired the sight of me, his little Thai MILF, naked before him. I felt him rest the tip of his cock at the opening of my pussy. At first, he just let it rest there, our juices mixing. Then he started sliding it up and down my slit, gently at first. Each time it brushed against my distended clitoris I gasped and let out a little sound, signaling to him my pleasure. Unbidden, I spread my legs a little more and, lost in pleasure, started to move my hips in rhythm with him. Then I felt him push forward. Not much. Just a little, but enough to bury just the tip of his cock inside my pussy. For the first time in my life, I had a foreigner's cock inside me. It was so exciting. I knew in the back of my mind that I should insist on a condom, but I was new to the game and wasn't sure if I should stop him now or later. Maybe later...

I was lost in pleasure, feeling him gently push the head of his cock in and out of my pussy. My husband had never shown such patience. It was a new experience for me, to have a man be so attentive to my needs as a woman. Then I felt him push about deeper. I looked down and saw that the head of his cock was now buried within me. There he rested, giving me time to adjust to his girth, and then he started slowly easing himself in and out, with each gentle thrust going a bit deeper. I opened my legs as wide as they could go and he took this as a sign of my readiness for more. He pushed about half of himself in me. I grunted. He stopped and looked at me for a signal. I nodded for him to continue. He pulled out and then ever so slowly pushed in, this time getting another few centimetres of his dick inside of me. My eyes were filled with tears of pain. I remember the customer whispering in my ear something like "Don't worry."

He kept slowly pumping into me, and when he pulled his dick out I felt empty. Then he would push back into me and each time he went a little deeper. Finally, he pushed all the way into me and stayed buried, giving me time to adjust to his girth. His cock had reached depths within me that no man had been before. I felt full, and then I felt empty as he pulled out of me slowly. I didn't know much English, but I knew enough to nod and say "More". With that, he thrust his dick into me and started to piston. At first, it hurt a little, but that didn't last long. My pussy was starting to respond to his dick, engulfing him, the muscles of my cunt tightening against his hardness. I heard myself urging him on, in Thai, like a wanton slut. I never got anywhere near this state of excitement with my husband; he had nothing like this man's endurance. When his lips met mine we shared a passionate kiss. As we kissed he continued to fuck me slowly. To my surprise, I found myself wrapping my legs around him, pulling him deeper inside of me. I think it was that gesture that pushed him over the edge because I felt him grab my buttocks, drive his full length deep within me, stiffen, and pump me full of his seed. When that happened, I climaxed too. It might have been wrong to let him cum inside me like that, but it felt glorious.

We did it two more times that night. Each time we made love was different, but the end was always the same. He would shoot his seed in me, bringing me to climax. Then I would lay there naked and spent, panting and trying to recover my breath, legs open, his cum dribbling out of me, letting him take pictures of me, his little brown Thai slut. As the sun was coming up, he left to get back to his hotel before his wife woke up.

Before he left, he reached into his wallet and peeled off 2,000 Baht, my payment for services rendered. Back then, in 2017, that would have been maybe $40 US. After he was gone, I lay there reflecting on what had just happened. Three days ago I quit my job working for 200 Baht a day on a farm in Phetchabun and had come to work in a bar on the island of Koh Pha-ngan. Up until last night, I had only ever had sex with two men, one was my husband and the other was my first boyfriend. I hadn't had sex with any man since my husband left me years ago. I was so inexperienced, and it had been so long, that I was almost like a thirty-something virgin (or at least I was until that night). Before this, I don't think I had ever really even spoken with a foreigner, and now I had had sex with one, and I had let him fuck me bareback not once, or twice, but three times in the last six hours... and I had never, before that moment, had sex for money.

That handsome, powerful, virile foreigner was now gone but his seed was still inside me... and so I would have to ask the girls at the bar what I should do about this. That night, my first night at the bar, I crossed a threshold.