Thai Massage Surprise

Story Info
Multiple surprises for a couple during a Thai massage.
3.2k words
4.51
62.2k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow, on a stopover, our first visit to Thailand. Staying at the Shangrila in Bangkok, right on the river. We were determined to experience as much as we could in the time available. Did the long tail boat tour and a guided tour of the city followed by a great dinner at the hotel.

We went for drinks at the bar after dinner to relax. Once we got a little buzz on, I raised a potentially touchy subject with Sue, my wife. Due to a medical condition Sue was unable to open her mouth very wide so blow jobs were very uncomfortable, if not impossible for her. In a moment of sexual arousal she had once promised that I could get a blow job when we visited Bangkok.

"Do you remember what you promised, for when we visited Bangkok?"

"Yes, I remember. I was wondering if you would bring that up."

"Well?"

"OK, I promised, but on one condition. I have seen today how beautiful the Thai women are. You can do it on condition that I come with you to make sure you behave yourself. Blow job only, no fucking."

Well that put a spanner in the works. I also had observed the beauty of the local women and was hoping to sneak in a fuck in addition to the blow job. But, I thought, a blow job was better than no blow job.

"Of course, I wouldn't have it any other way." I replied. "I'll do some research and find a suitable place."

I'm not sure if our conversation inspired her but when we had sex that night she was particularly wet and vocal. I, of course, was imagining a beautiful Thai slut beneath me as we fucked.

The next day, having found a suitable, supposedly upmarket establishment, on the internet, we took a tuk tuk to the massage parlour.

At reception we found that a genuine Thai massage could be had which included a happy ending. I am not so much into massages but Sue insisted I have the genuine article. Having accepted that, reception also tried up selling us to a couples massage at a discount rate as it was daytime and things were slow. I knew that Sue did enjoy massages so we agreed.

"It will have to be in the same room so I can keep an eye on you."

I confirmed with reception that would be the case.

Having paid our money we were led to the viewing window and asked to select our masseurs. The hostess explained that while tips were not expected, the girls would keep any tips that were given for outstanding performance.

I selected a very petite, very pretty girl. The hostess suggested a more mature, stronger looking girl for Sue, saying that she was highly recommended for the ladies, so she accepted that.

The hostess led us to the room and asked us to shower, put on towels and wait for the girls.

We did so and while showering the girls appeared. In broken English my girl asked if I wanted her naked, as that was normal. I looked at Sue for the OK.

"It's your treat. Up to you."

Of course, I asked her to go naked. She had a magnificent small body. Smallish tits, flawless light brown skin, bare pussy lips, all in perfect proportion, and a big happy smile.

She had a quite prominent pussy mound and completely bare outer lips. Not a hair in sight. I could see her inner lips peeking out.

"You are very beautiful."

"You like my boobs?"

"Very nice."

"You like my pussy?"

"Your pussy looks very beautiful. I love it bare and your lips poking out."

"You want closer look?"

I glanced at Sue. She shrugged, "Like I said. It's your treat. Keep your hands and mouth to yourself."

With that the girl sat up on the table and spread her legs.

I went as close as I dared. I could smell her intimate aroma. Her outer lips parted to reveal her inner lips and a good sized clit. I love big inner lips and while this girls' were not huge they were not hidden by her outer lips. She smiled down at me, reached around with her hands and opened herself up fully to expose her fuck hole and even more of her inner lips.

"You like?"

"Beautiful."

I was so tempted to bury my face in her cunt I had to move away before I got into trouble with Sue.

When asked, Sue declined the naked option. I knew she wasn't bi in any way, but I was still disappointed that I wouldn't get to perv on her girl. Her girl seemed a bit disappointed, maybe thinking any possible tip had disappeared, but still took her top off, revealing a very perky set of tits, quite a bit larger than my girl's.

They led us to our respective massage tables and directed us to lay face down. The towels were removed and liberal amounts of massage oil applied.

I had heard vaguely about Thai massage and this girl did not disappoint, from the walking on my back, to finding muscles in places that I didn't know I had places and the full body massage on my back. The feeling of her tits rubbing up and down my back was very erotic and of course my cock started to harden.

During this I was watching Sue get her massage. Because I was still on my front, my cock expanded to uncomfortable proportions as I watched her get her full body massage with her girl's tits brushing up and down her back and the masseur's hands massaging her bottom and inner thighs.

I knew she loved me squeezing her bottom and stroking her inner thighs as part of foreplay so wondered how turned on she had become.

The girls indicated it was time to turn over. Sue did so and lay there naked, fully exposed, looking a little embarrassed. Due to my errant erect dick, I hesitated. Sue looked at me questioningly.

Clearly the girls had seen this before and started giggling and my girl pulled me onto my back.

My cock sprang to full attention and the girls giggled again.

"Very nice cock," from my girl.

"You very lucky lady," from her girl.

So the second half of the massage began. I was lost in the full body massage. She had positioned herself and sat astride me so that as she massaged my chest with her upper body, her perky tits appeared at face level then retreated to my stomach. I soon realised that at the same time she was guiding her pussy so that my cock was sliding along her pussy lips and even into her arse crack.

At one stage she offered me one nipple to suck and rotated her hips so that I could feel my cock slide between her pussy lips. She looked at me questioningly. I shook my head, indicating with my eyes my wife on the next table.

"You look."

I looked across and couldn't believe it. There was my non-bi wife, eyes closed, clearly enjoying herself very much. The masseur was chest to chest with Sue giving Sue a boob to boob massage.

Sue opened her eyes and looked across at me. I smiled and reached for her hand. She gave me a strange smile then closed her eyes again to enjoy her massage.

Slowly her masseur moved her body down and flicked one of Sue's nipples with her tongue. Sue groaned and squeezed my hand, hard. She placed her other hand at the back of the masseur's head and pulled her mouth firmly onto her tit. Sue released my hand and with that hand went to her tit to squeeze it up into the masseur's mouth. I could see the masseur massaging and squeezing the nipple on Sue's other tit.

"You like?" my girl asked.

All I could do was nod.

My girl said something in Thai and Sue's girl looked up, smiled and offered her tits to my wife's mouth.

Tentatively, Sue's tongue reached out to one of the nipples above her. I could see that the masseur's nipple was rock hard.

Slowly Sue brought her arms around and pulled the masseur down and began sucking her tit in earnest. I was shocked but entranced at the sight. I couldn't look away.

My girl giggled again. "Your wife very naughty," and again offered me her tit.

Of course I couldn't resist and began licking and sucking those wonderful tits, while also keeping an eye on what Sue was doing.

She appeared to have lost all inhibitions as she played with the masseur's tits and had hers played with.

At one point I got another shock when I glanced across to see her open mouth deep kissing the masseur as they stroked each other's tits.

A signal seemed to pass between the two girls as they both retreated to between our legs. They gently pried both of our legs apart and sat on their haunches between them. If possible my arousal increased even further as I saw my wife with her legs fully open, pussy fully exposed to her masseur. I knew that when very aroused she liked to display herself to me like this, just before I would fuck her. I was very curious about how aroused she was. Clearly, very.

My girl started to massage my inner thighs, moving to my balls and giving my cock a quick tease.

I looked across and Sue was getting the same treatment.

Sue gasped and I realised that the masseur's fingers had penetrated her pussy lips and were massaging the full length of her lips. Whenever the masseur's fingers were close to her hole Sue was rotating her hips to try to force the fingers inside her pussy. I would never have believed this could happen.

With a loud groan from Sue, I saw the that the fingers had stopped stroking her lips and were now buried deep in Sue's cunt.

As my girl continued her work on my thighs, balls and cock, I watched mesmerised by the sight of my wife getting a professional fingering. Clearly the masseur had found Sue's G spot and massaged that with her fingers while her thumb massaged her clit. Sue was even squeezing and pulling her own nipples, which I had never seen her do before.

Suddenly I gasped as I felt a warm mouth descend on my cock, taking my full length, but I couldn't draw my eyes away from my wife.

With my gasp, Sue's masseur glanced across and then lowered her face to Sue's pussy.

"OH MY GOD." Was all Sue seemed to be able to say as she was licked from arsehole to clit.

My girl was doing an excellent job on my cock. I am not so much a fan of just deep throating. I prefer suction and the tongue concentrating on my cock head, ridge and pee hole. I guess she must have sensed this from my reaction as after a few strokes on my shaft with her mouth she started to concentrate on my cock head, even licking it like a favourite ice cream cone. This was interspersed with a few deep throat strokes of my cock.

Between watching Sue and the blow job, I had to tell her to slow down. It was too early for me to cum.

It didn't take long for Sue's clit to take over her muscle control and she started the small muscle spasms that I knew so well and raising her pussy to meet the masseur's tongue.

"Oh God, I need cock," from Sue.

"You want cock?" from her masseur.

"I need cock to fuck me hard. I need my husband."

"Husband getting blow job. I have something better."

My girl giggled and Sue's girl looked at me questioningly.

Sue clearly badly needed to be fucked. I was enjoying my first professional blow job way too much. Besides I could fuck her anytime, so I decided to see what would happen.

I nodded at the masseur.

With that she undid the straps holding up her panties and a large cock sprang out.

Holy, fucking shit, a lady boy. And with a cock that size. I had seen pics and videos of ladyboy's with huge cocks and could never understand why anyone with a cock that size would turn into a ladyboy. I guess this was one of the fringe benefits.

Her cock certainly looked impressive. It wasn't very thick but certainly was long and, I think, looked large in comparison to the rest of her body.

This was the first time I had seen a ladyboy in real life. The contradiction between the slim body, the pretty face, the very perky tits and this large cock was hard to take in at first.

"You like?" whispered my girl.

I shook my head and pointed at her, indicating my preference was pussy. She just smiled and went back to devouring my cock.

Sue sensed the changed atmosphere in the room and looked down at the masseur.

Her eyes widened in surprise and she drew back a little. She gave me a shocked look.

"Go for it," I was far too aroused to say anything else.

She clearly thought about it for a moment but then lust took over and she relaxed back onto the table, legs and pussy still wide open.

"I want to watch," to my girl.

"You watch? OK," as she got up from me, did something with the massage table's legs then swung the table around so that I had a perfect view between Sue's spread legs. They had clearly done this many times before.

I could clearly see Sue's engorged lips and the amount of pussy juice which was running down into her arse crack.

The masseur positioned her cock between Sue's lips and again massaged them from arsehole to clit with the head of her cock.

"Don't tease me. Put it in, Put it in," and as she said so thrust her pussy up to try to force him in. When the cock was aligned with Sue's hole she slid in balls deep in one stroke. Sue screamed.

As soon as the masseur's cock was buried deep in my wife's cunt, I sensed my girl move up my body.

"I fuck you. You watch," as she guided my cock into her cunt.

I groaned. This girl's cunt was so tight and so wet. Being on top of me she could spread her legs to get me fully inside her. I looked up at her and smiled. She seemed to be so happy to have my hard cock buried deep inside her.

She rode me slowly from the tip of my cock to my balls.

"I fuck you. You watch," she repeated so I turned my attention back to Sue.

They were fucking in perfect synchronism. They both pulled back until the masseur's cock was at her cunt lips then pushed forward until it was balls deep.

I knew it wouldn't take long and I soon heard her say,

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Faster, harder. Faster, harder." The masseur of course obliged, but slowly building up speed and strength of thrusts.

Suddenly I realised that my girl was fucking me at the same rate and strength. I looked up at her again.

"You like?"

I was about to reply when Sue called out,

"OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD," and as she came she clung to the masseur as her whole body shuddered and shook.

I'll give the masseur credit, she didn't miss a stroke but kept up the deep and hard pounding.

The sight of my wife riding that big cock, hearing her screaming orgasm, hearing the balls slap against her cunt and most of all the feeling of the girl fucking me was way too much and I emptied my balls deep into my girl's cunt.

As my softening cock slipped out of my girl's cunt, I continued to watch Sue get thoroughly fucked. She still clung to the masseur and was so out of it in lust she seemed to be almost speaking in tongues.

I felt my girl moving up my body. She positioned her knees beside my head and spread her pussy lips.

"You like?'

"Beautiful."

"You want?"

I think I knew what she meant so I nodded yes.

She lowered her cunt down onto my face so that her clit was at my mouth. I took it into my mouth and proceeded to swirl around and massage it with my tongue. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her cunt down hard on my face. She responded by rocking her hips slowly over my face. I could feel her juices and my cum leaking down my chin and neck.

As my girl shuddered to an orgasm I heard Sue let out another scream and I knew she had come again.

As my girl slowly climbed off me and went to clean up, I heard Sue's masseur,

"I cum, I cum."

Sue grabbed her masseur's buttocks and pulled her in deep.

"Cum inside me. Fill me."

I watched as the masseur's buttocks clenched, she thrust forward and her balls rose and fell with each pump as she emptied into Sue.

Sue groaned in appreciation.

Slowly they separated and we each went our separate ways to shower and dress.

A generous tip was given on our way out as Sue spoke to the hostess.

Of course once we got back to the room we fucked each other's brains out. Sue said she was a little sore but wanted my cock and I desperately needed to fuck my wife.

"I never would have thought you would get carried away like that." I told her as I slowly stroked inside her. "You always said you weren't into women, but I could see that you loved sucking tit and being sucked."

"I know. Once I felt her tits massaging mine, I guess I lost control. It felt so good."

"You don't mind? You don't think any less of me?"

"Absolutely not. I loved watching it. I love you for it. I am very proud of you for loving the tit play and for taking that sized cock."

"What did her cock feel like?" I couldn't help asking.

"I couldn't believe it. It went so deep. You stretch my pussy more but I could feel the head of her cock hitting my cervix."

"You certainly lost control riding her cock."

"I know but I am not sorry. It felt so amazing."

"When she came I could feel the cum pumping into me. I have never felt anything like it."

"I know now why you are always pestering me for a threesome. It was awesome."

"Pity we are leaving tomorrow."

With that she gave me the most outrageous, dirty open mouth tongue kiss I have ever had, then whispered in my ear.

"I booked those two again for our return stopover."

Oh dear, I thought. Be careful what you wish for. Had I opened Pandora's Box, or in this case, had I opened Sue's box to all comers?