Thalatta!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can hear you." Mike said.

"You butt out. Girls secrets." Michelle said.

"Ok, there, so keep holding hands through dinner."

"But that means I have to eat with my left hand." Mike said.

"You're the guy. You should be so enchanted with her that you don't even notice."

Dinner continued like that with Mike and Michelle holding hands as they ate and Michelle laughing a bit wen Mike was struggling to get some food on his fork. Michelle took pity on him and helped by taking her own fork, getting food from his plate onto it and then offering to put it into his mouth. Just as it was happening there was a flash from Carmen's phone. Mike and Michelle looked and found Carmen snapping pictures of them.

"I am going to die from the cuteness."

To keep Michelle from killing Carmen Mike distracted her with conversation. He meant to include Carmen as well but she seemed to be perfectly happy to just let Mike and Michelle dominate discourse and eventually the two former foster children slipped into using jargon that Carmen didn't even understand.

"Wow, it's like you two have your own secret language and everything."

"Ok, you have got to stop that." Michelle said.

"I can't help it. Butterflies are lifting my head into the air."

Once the meal was over Mike helped clear the table and he thought that might be the end of whatever this was supposed to be. However, instead of going right to washing the dishes Carmen got some music playing on her phone and the little device was somehow able to connect wirelessly to the TV and the speakers filled the entire living room with sound. It was some kind of slow dance instrumental featuring a saxophone soloist.

"Dinner was only the beginning. This is the main event." Carmen explained as she tried to get Mike and Michelle to dance together. Neither one of them knew how to do that so Carmen announced that she was going to have to teach them. She focused mainly on teaching Mike which caused Michelle to get annoyed so Carmen explained that it was the man's job to know how to dance and the woman just needed to follow his lead.

"Well, what if I don't want a man to lead me." Michelle argued.

"That is a rule for life but not dancing. This is dancing."

Nonetheless Carmen did change her tactic. She had Michelle in dance position with Mike and Carmen got behind Mike to guide him in how to move.

"There we go. You're kind of stiff but you're getting it. Now, draw her closer."

The dance continued for two more songs and then Michelle actually thought that it was enough learning for the night and wanted to sit down. Mike was going to sit with her but Carmen kept him occupied by making him dance with her.

"Don't I get to rest my feet too?"

"You're dating two women at the same time. You have to build up endurance."

Michelle laughed. "She's got you there."

"It's not really so bad, having a woman like me in your arms, is it?"

Mike conceded that it wasn't and continued dancing. While he was with only Carmen she decided to do some advanced moves like having him let her spin and teaching him how and when to take hold of her waist and pull her very close to him.

"And if you do it just right, once you pull me in and just as I'm getting close to you then you can spin yourself taking me with you."

Mike was unsure of exactly what she meant but he tried it a few times and he got the hang of it. They were spinning so much that he started to get light headed. Then to wrap up she told him not to drop her because she was going to swoon.

"Swoon?" Mike asked.

"Like this." Carmen said as she demonstrated. She let herself fall to her back in his arms and Mike had to hold up her weight. He held her like that and looked over to Michelle.

"What are you waiting for?" Carmen asked.

"I don't know what to do." he said.

"If a girl does this she's inviting you to kiss her."

"Oh. But Michelle is right there."

"I said kiss me."

Mike glanced at Michelle again and then looked down at Carmen. He got himself ready and he moved in for the kiss. Their lips touched and Carmen let out a very audible "hhmm" sound of releasing air.

She broke the kiss and then gave an instruction to Mike to lift her up. "The kiss can't go on forever. Girls do that to sneak a kiss into a dance."

There was just a bit more dancing and then Carmen said that Mike was ready.

"Ready for what?"

"For Michelle."

"Me?" Michelle asked.

"You had a rest. Now come on. The night's still young."

Another song started and this time Carmen was behind Michelle as Mike danced with them. Carmen had them practice letting Michelle spin by herself and then Mike drew Michelle in to spin her with him.

"Good. You guys are getting it." Carmen said as she came up to Michelle and then whispered into her ear.

Michelle didn't answer except to roll her eyes and then aggressively tilt her shoulder where Carmen had her hand to tell the other girl to back off. Carmen backed away to just watch them dance for a bit and then Michelle caught Mike by surprise when she attempted to do the swoon move. Mike was able to catch her and he looked down at her in his arms as she closed her eyes and got her lips ready. Mike moved down to connect but just as his lips were going to get there Carmen's hand came between them.

"You two can't kiss on the first date. What was I thinking?"

Mike and Michelle returned to dancing but Michelle was a bit miffed. Mike pulled her close but didn't spin her. Instead he took her hand and kissed the back of it. Then half jokingly he started to kiss her wrist and work his way up her arm.

"That tickles." Michelle said as she smiled.

"Oh, my darling." Mike said in imitation of some well known movie character from a movie that he had never seen. He kissed her arm while making fake "Mwa" kissing sounds. Carmen started laughing hysterically and the laughter became contagious infecting Mike and Michelle.

"We have laughter. We have joy. We have togetherness. Watch out world. Nothing can stop us." Carmen said as she came to them and put an arm around each of them.

There were a few more festivities but the main driving force of the night seemed to fizzle out from there just as the rain stopped. The very last thing Carmen wanted Mike and Michelle to do was for Mike to 'walk her home' which she explained meant walk her to the door of her bedroom. There at the door Carmen wanted them to say goodnight to each other while she waited inside the room. Mike and Michelle stood there with their hands in each other's and he was about to kiss her because he had seen in movies that you should kiss a girl at the end of a date but they were again interrupted by Carmen coming out of the room again with a stern look on her face.

"Ahem, Michelle, get in the house."Michelle was confused so Carmen did an aside "play along and just go in the room." Michelle rolled her eyes and was going to just do it but Carmen added "say goodnight first."

Michelle said goodnight and Mike said goodnight and then Michelle went into the room.

"Wow, it's like I have to teach you guys everything."

"Ok, so am I done being your test subject? Or whatever this was supposed to be?"

"Hold up there mister. You need to answer a question for me."

"Shoot."

"Just what are your intentions with my sister?"

"You're seriously asking me that?"

"Yes, now answer."

"Ok. One, she's not really your sister. And two," he started to whisper at this part "you of all people are going to ask me that after what you pulled?"

"What do you mean? Oh, the test drive That's no big deal. I had to make sure you were good enough to join the family just in case you end up marrying Michelle who, by the way, so totally is my twin sister that it isn't even funny. Now see I have to deduct a point for that. It is not cool mister for you to insinuate that my sister and I are not really related."

"Can I go now?"

"Yes, and don't let me catch you peeking at us while we're in the shower. Just because you've seen it before doesn't give you carte blanche to look whenever you want. You still have to get our ok each and every single time and for tonight; DENIED."

Carmen went back into the room and loudly closed the door in his face.

Later Mike was in his room getting his pajamas on while the girls were showering. He had to set his alarm for the morning because he usually didn't get up so early on Saturday. Wow, so much had happened since he first agreed to do work at the police station. He laid down in his bed, the same bed where he'd had sex with Stephanie twice and then also his English teacher. He then had a thought and got himself into position to look under his bed. Down there he saw Sarah's pink panties still on the floor. He'd forgotten about them. He started to reach for them but as he did so a tap came to his door.

Mike looked up and Michelle was there with wet hair in her nightie top and panties.

"You ready for bed?" she asked.

"You girls wore me out."

"Alright, then come on downstairs."

"You want me to sleep with you guys again?"

"Why not? It's just better that way."

Mike saw no real reason to object so he abandoned the panties and went with Michelle down to the girls room. In there he saw Carmen sitting on the bed cross legged while completely nude. She saw him and sprang up. "You came." she said as she got her arms around him.

"And you're naked again after telling me not to look at you naked."

"Not in the shower. I'm giving you permission now."

"You just don't believe in sleepwear do you." Mike commented.

"There are health benefits to sleeping naked."

"Like what?"

"I don't know. I read it somewhere that that's what doctors say."

"Yeah, and some doctors say that there are health benefits to smoking weed but that didn't seem to work out so well for all the dope heads who are high all the time." Michelle interjected.

"Sleeping naked and smoking pot are not even remotely like the same thing. Come on you guys, think of it as a trust exercise."

"Well, I'm ok with you two being naked but are you ok with me being naked is the question." Mike said.

Michelle looked away. "I mean, I'm ok with it but I'd just as soon you have something on."

"No fair. You guys did it last night and there was no problem. It was great."

"Yeah, but trying something out once doesn't mean we're locked into doing it. Honestly, I'm not really into the whole nudist sort of thing." Mike said as his conditioning by the state was kicking in.

"Yeah, me neither." Michelle agreed since she too was subconsciously nervous about being caught by nonexistent home staff.

"Ok, fine. Just me then. I hope my body doesn't shock you two too much. I know my poor fractured psyche would not be able to stand the sight of a penis in the same bed with me. Oh, what ever shall I do if that happens?"

"Look, maybe there aren't any negative things for girls if you get worked up and stay that way for a long time but for a guy it can be sort of painful. And for some reason I get even more worked up if I pull it out so unless you're going to ..." Mike stopped himself from what he was going to say. "Never mind."

"What?" Carmen asked.

"I said never mind. Let's just go to bed. You can be naked if you want but I'm wearing something."

The three of them got in bed and after settling in and snuggling it seemed sleep was coming. Carmen was very obviously the one to fall asleep first as she went limp on top of Mike while he tried to not take liberties with his hands.

"Hey." Michelle said.

"Yeah."

"Did you like dinner?"

"I told you I did."

"It was Carmen's idea."

"It was nice. Though the bit about not kissing on the first date was bull. I've heard that lots of people kiss on the first date. You're just not supposed to do anything more."

"Well, it wasn't really a date anyway cause we didn't go anywhere."

"Exactly."

"So we should have been allowed to do whatever we wanted."

"That's right."

"Well, not that I wanted to kiss you anyway but still."

"If we would have kissed then it would have only been because it was part of the dance and not anything else." Mike observed.

"Yeah, and it would have been for Carmen's amusement not because we actually feel anything for each other."

"Cause we don't."

"I mean, we couldn't even if we wanted to because we might be related."

"Well, I am pretty sure we're not related so that's not a reason not to kiss. The real reason we don't kiss is just because we don't want to. It's our choice."

"So you choose not to kiss me?"

"You choose not to be kissed by me."

"That wasn't my choice. Carmen put her hand there."

"Ok, go ahead and make a choice now."

"Why are you putting all the decision on me?"

"I'm not going to kiss a girl unless she wants me to kiss her."

"Yeah, but what about you? If I wanted you to kiss me are you saying you'd just do that even if you didn't want to?"

"You're making my head hurt. Either tell me to kiss you or let me go to sleep."

"Well, go to sleep then."

Mike closed his eyes and mentally tried to command his dick to not be hard since he'd gotten an erection with all this talk of kissing.

"Hey." Michelle said.

"What?"

"If I asked you to kiss me, would you really do it?"

"Ask me and find out."

Pfft. "No. You don't deserve it." she said as she wiggled in bed to turn away from him.

Mike couldn't exactly shrug but he made a motion like it with his eye brows and then closed his eyes. Sleep would come soon and then it would be morning and instead of remembering this very last conversation all they'd really care about was the awesome dinner and all the dancing.

"Hey." she said as she turned back to him.

"I was almost asleep that time."

"About the kiss."

"What about it?"

"I don't know."

"Are you fishing for something?"

"Maybe I am."

Mike opened his eyes. "If I kiss you are you going to scream rape?"

"No. Why would I do that?"

"Because you don't want me to kiss you."

"I didn't say that. When did I say that?"

"Michelle, I am not going to kiss you unless you absolutely give me the ok. Ok?"

"Ok."

Mike tried to close his eyes to go back to sleep but Michelle woke him up again.

"Hey."

"Yes?"

"I said Ok."

"Are you sure?"

She sighed and then got herself ready. She closed her eyes and licked her lips. "Kiss me."

With naked Carmen laying right up next to him he turned to his side and looked at her. He inched himself closer to her and then got up to lean on his elbow and have her under him. She opened her eyes to see him up there and she looked afraid. She licked her lips again and closed her eyes as an invitation. Mike moved his lips down to her and he kissed her. As the kiss happened her whole body locked into position and Mike could actually feel her heartbeat through her lips.

He pulled up from the kiss and when he looked down at Michelle she looked like she was high on something.

"How was that?" he asked.

"More."

"More?"

She pulled him down to her and this time her body was not frozen. Every muscle in her seemed to want to move and gyrate. Her hands started to move all over his body and her tongue was going into his mouth though once there she didn't now what to do with it so in that Mike had to take the lead. Her groin found his hip and she started to grind her pussy onto him. She reached for his hand and tried to get him to bring it to her breasts but Mike refused to let that happen. She ended up squeezing her own breast while Mike kissed her.

They had to take a break from their kiss but that didn't mean that Michelle was stopping.

"Did you like that?" he asked her.

She responded by reaching down and beginning to get a hand into his pants to get at his dick.

"Wait." he said. "That's too far for a first date."

"It wasn't a date."

"Well then don't you think we should have our first date first?"

Her answer was to pull her hand away from him but only so that she could use it together with the other one to get out of her panties. Mike noticed her motion and when she needed to get her right leg out from under him so she could get her panties all the way off he moved to let her.

"Wait. Hold it."

"What's wrong? You don't like me?"

"Do you like me?" he asked.

Her answer was to kiss him and during the kiss again try to get at his cock. She reached in and got her hand on it and Mike pulled out of the kiss.

"Wait. Think about this first."

She was moving her hips rhythmically as if she could still hear the saxophone music. She was so cute as she squirmed underneath him.

Mike continued "If this is your first time then don't you want it to be special. You deserve better than this. It shouldn't be here with me?"

"Why not?"

"You should be in a special place with a special person that you know will love you for the rest of your life."

"Isn't that you?"

"I ... I wish it was."

"Then do it."

"But ..."

"Mike, I've dreamed of meeting you since I was nine years old. My family, my real family. And here you are, my brother with green eyes in the house where I was born."

"But it's just a fantasy. It's not real."

"I don't care. I want it to be you."

"If I ... If we ... If we do this, you can't leave me. Even if you find out that I'm not as good a person as you think I am."

"You'll always be perfect to me. I'm your sister. We're family. I couldn't leave you even if I wanted to. I have never had as much as I do now. Be my family, Mike. Make me a family. Hold me and never let me go."

She was so vulnerable and even in the darkness Mike could see just how beautiful she was. He leaned down to kiss her and it was a slower kind of kiss this time. She got her leg back under him and then to the other side. She scooted her body into position underneath him and she worked with her hands to get his dick ready to enter her. They were still kissing when the head of his cock first touched her pussy. Mike did not push his way in. Instead he waited for her body to respond to him. Slowly the tip and then the whole head was able to go in but that was all. Mike waited again and Michelle had to pull out of the kiss to get her breath.

"What's happening?" she asked. She started to jitter and shake. Mike held her as her body worked through it and then on his cock he felt a flood of lubricant. She was still experiencing ecstasy as Mike slowly moved into her a bit more. "What? What are you doing to me?" she asked as her breathing changed to a rapid 'one big in' and 'three small outs' pattern.

Mike held her to keep her from making too much commotion in the bed and waking Carmen up. She was grabbing at him frantically and her motion was cycling faster and faster and faster until ... stillness. Her arms became limp and then sunk down to the bed and flopped to the side.

In the darkness Mike blinked. "Michelle?" he whispered. Mike waited for a response but very clearly Michelle was knocked out. Wow! And to think, he'd actually been worried about where he was going to cum since he knew if Michelle got pregnant then it would cause problems for Stephanie.

Mike got off of her, kissed her on the cheek, and then laid next to her under the covers. Just as he was about to go to sleep he felt Carmen's body come and embrace him from behind.

...

At five in the morning Mike had to wake up. When he had first heard how early he was going to have to wake up in order to get to the police station on time he had initially thought that it would royally suck. However, as he was swiping on his phone to make the buzzing stop he looked over at Michelle, sweet wonderful Michelle. He couldn't help but smile. There was some kind of new feeling in his chest, something he'd never felt before so he didn't know what to call it. His whole body felt light as he got out of bed and there was enough strength and energy in his limbs that he thought he'd bounce right off the floor and not come back down.