Thank Fuck for Lab Accidents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma brings the police, and after they cuff the man and put him in the back of their car, the girl has calmed down enough to call her dad. After we give statements, and they check my permit, we can head home. By this time a local reporter has shown up, so Emma and I give a short interview and pose for a picture.

I'm pretty fucking beat after the day I've had; the medical exams, the marathon ass fucking, and my heroics, so we head home and I crash in my bed, which still reeks of sex.

The next day I have become a minor celebrity on campus, and several people thank me. I have a hard time concentrating in class, my mind keeps drifting back to Chris and his fat cock. I lick my lips and catch myself biting them again. Sometimes the images from touching the pedo pops up in my head, and to distract myself I start trying to figure out people's auras. One of my teachers has an aura similar to Emma, so when he's handing out the latest test results I manage to touch him, and he is definitely into the whole daddy/babygirl thing. I ask around a bit and find out he is a widower. I text Emma that I've found her a daddy, and even sneak a pic of him.

When Chris knocks on my door, I open it naked. I jump up at him and he lifts me as I wrap my legs around him, and we kiss deeply. He shuts the door behind us as he carries me to the bed. I kiss my way to his ear and whispers, I'm already lubed and ready for you. He lays me down on the bed, head off the edge, and strips out of his clothes. He feeds me his half hard cock, and the position makes it easy to take into my throat. He fucks my mouth until he is fully hard, his balls smacking my face, then climbs on the bed.

He puts my legs on his shoulders and puts his massive cock against my slick pucker. I thought it would be easier this time, but it still feels like he is trying to force a telephone pole into me. I bear down and suddenly he pops in, but this time, since he knows I can take it, he pushes all the way inside at once! He has a strong hold of my hips, and starts fucking me so hard I cum in just a few thrusts. He fucks me through the orgasm and makes me cum again.

He leans forward so he is on his elbows, and I am jackknifed beneath him as he kisses me while he continues fucking me hard. In this position his pubes are pushing against my pussy, and the friction makes me cum yet again. I feel him swell up inside me, and then I cum hard one last time as he fills me with his seed. We kiss gently as we come down.

Chris smiles at me and reaches for a bag on the nightstand. I must have missed it in his hand when he came in. He pulls out a big butt plug, almost as thick as his cock, and says, "This way you can keep me inside you while we go for dinner."

I love the idea and he inserts it deep in me before we shower. I love the fullness, the heaviness inside me and I feel so horny and slutty as we walk to the restaurant and have dinner. We have a great time, and I start to realise I really like him, not just the sex.

After dinner I pull Chris into the restaurant bathroom where he lifts my skirt and pulls my panties to the side. We fuck quick and dirty, his hand over my mouth to keep me quiet as I cum twice before he fills my ass with a second load. Afterwards he plugs me again, and I can really feel his seed sloshing around inside me as we walk to an ice cream parlour to have dessert.

We walk over to his apartment, turns out he's living alone close to campus. As soon as we are through the door we are making out, stripping each other. He bends me over the wide back of his couch so he can stand and fuck me, and runs the head of his cock along my cunt. He pushes just the head in a few times, feeling out the waters, and it is so big it feels like what I imagine getting fisted would feel like. He pushes the head in again, but this time he doesn't stop, and for the first time I'm being fucked in my pussy by Chris. Jesus Christ he is massive! I feel so fucking full and stretched, and he just keeps filling me, deeper and deeper.

He bottoms out against my cervix, but I don't feel his hips against me and I know he must have a few inches left. He slowly fucks me as he grabs the plug in my ass and jiggles it, and I cum so fucking hard. He keeps up the pace and I soon cum again, but I want him all the way inside me, his body against me, so I beg him to fuck my ass instead.

He pulls the plug out and directly replaces it with his cock, not letting a single drop of his previously deposited cum escape. He pushes in deep, doesn't stop until I feel his thighs against mine, his balls against my pussy. He grabs my arms and locks them behind my back with one hand while the other grabs my hair, making me arch my back. Then he truly starts fucking me, he is pounding my sloppy ass with deep, hard strokes, his balls slapping my pussy, his thighs slapping my ass, and the mixture of pleasure and pain, and feeling so used and slutty yet so wanted, makes me cum so fucking hard I squirt. Chris of course keeps fucking me through my orgasm, and the pleasure just keeps flowing, one orgasm leading to the next and on and on. Finally he pulls me up by my hair and wraps my body in his arms as he fills me with his third load, making me see stars.

We lay down spooning on the couch, his cock still inside me, plugging me, and he turns on Netflix as we wind down. He is casually playing with my tits, my neck, my lips, caressing my body, until maybe an hour later, I feel him growing in me again. We fuck slow and casual, he holds me close, kisses my neck, my ear, his fingers tracing my pale, sensitive skin, my breasts, my nipples, and I reach back and run my fingers through his hair, his beard. After a long while he rolls us over so he can put his weight on me, and fuck me properly. I fucking love being beneath him like this, being held, being owned, and I cum as he fucks me with short, hard thrusts. He bites my ear and growls as he shoots his seed for a fourth time up my ass, and I cum with him.

He plugs me again and helps me to his shower. There he asks me to get down on my hands and knees. He pulls the plug out and starts fingering my ass, spreading his fingers, and I can feel all the cum leaking out of me, it is so much, and I feel like such a slutty little anal whore, and I cum again as I push it out. He washes me and I wash him after I recover, and we go to bed.

Whelp, I guess I'm a hero now, and I guess I have a boyfriend now too. Thank fuck for lab accidents!

12