Thank God for Irish Women Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But we shouldn't tell them we're staying in the same hotel room?"

"Uhhh, no."

"Let me guess... they're church-going God-fearing people."

"That's right. Maybe you are worth five cents."

She grinned. "Tell me about them."

"My dad is James. He's 49 and a tall guy... about 6'3" and well built. He looks more like a cowboy than I do. He's turning gray; Mom tells him he looks distinguished."

"How tall are you?"

"About 6'1" depending on whether I'm wearing heels."

She frowned and her mouth flew open, "What are you talking about?"

"When I'm cross-dressing."

She stared at me. I pretended to be serious.

"You didn't know I was a cross-dresser?"

There was stunned silence for a few moments.

"I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Are you serious? You're not serious. No, can't be. I'd have seen something before now. Matt, tell me you're not serious. You do not wear women's clothes. Do you?"

"Don't tell me you're prejudiced against cross-dressers."

"I don't know. I've never met one. You're lying, aren't you?"

"You tell me. I'm paying you five cents."

I couldn't hold it any longer and began chuckling. She hit me, a little harder than last time. She tried tickling me again, and I grabbed her and climbed on top, straddling her knees and holding her shoulders down.

Emily bucked, squirmed, and wiggled to get free, giggling the entire time. Unexpectedly, she grew very still, stared up at me with those brilliant eyes and quietly asked, "What are you going to do?"

"I haven't decided."

"Well please don't lift my bra and kiss my nipples. You'd probably die of embarrassment."

"I'm not that conservative."

"Prove it."

I let go of her shoulders and sat upright on her knees. I ran a finger around the bottom of her lace bra and slowly inserted it in the gap of her cleavage. I could feel the velvet soft tissue of her breast. Our eyes were locked as I inserted another finger and lifted the bottom edge.

I moved the cups up and over her hard nipples. I broke our eye lock to gaze at her lovely offering. The areolas were large and crinkled with excitement; and the darker pink nipples were long, hard, and begging for my attention. My fingers gently traced each one and lightly tweaked them. She twitched slightly and gasped as I rolled them between my thumb and finger.

"Did that hurt?"

"Not much, but they're sensitive."

I lowered my mouth to her nipple and touched my lips to its firm rubbery surface. The shower fresh smell of her smooth breast was enticing as I slowly tongued the nipple and areola. I wanted to savor this moment with it just inside my mouth. My tongue explored its dimpled point as she moaned. The twitching became more pronounced as I reached under my stomach to find her panty-covered treasure. As soon as I touched it, she jumped and loudly moaned.

"Faster. Rub hard. That's it. Harder! OH! OH! Ooohh! Don't stop. There. There, don't stop. Please. HARDER Patrick, HARDER!"

She erupted, pulled my hair and forced my mouth to inhale as much of her breast as I could. I exploded inside my pajamas and couldn't help but hump her knees and legs as I spurted stream after stream.

As the fiery afterglow dimmed, I lay with my head on her breast and her fingers slowly stroking my hair. I prayed that she didn't notice she'd called his name and not mine in the throes of passion.

The End of Chapter 3