Thank You Mr. Stanley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I had an Idea.

I took off my clothes and went to bed. I opened my phone and recorded while I wrapped Nicole's panties around my cock, jerking off with it, rubbing myself with them, building to an orgasm thinking about how I would love to sink my cock into her pussy and fuck her deeply, watching her spasms and listening to her moans as she came on my cock, shooting my hot cum deep inside her.

It didn't take long for me to orgasm, soaking her red panties with my cum.

I sent her all the videos I had saved so she would watch the whole thing. I didn't write anything with it. Last, I took a picture of her cum soaked panties laid out on my bed and sent it to her with "Thanks, and sweet dreams."

I got nothing back. I wondered if I had gone too far. But then again, this was only the first half of my plan.

Tuesday came, bright and beautiful. I was nervous. I was either going to push this game to a different level or ruin it.

Near the end of last period before lunch, everyone working hard on assignments I had set them to finish before they left, I nonchalantly said "Oh Nicole, Ms. Benson asked me to give this to you, you forgot it in her class earlier. Perhaps you should check if everything is there."

She looked up and wrinkled her brow when I set a small pen pouch on her desk. No one else took any notice.

"But Mr. Stanley, this isn't mine..." she started as she opened the pouch and drew a bit of red lace out. Just enough to realize what it was.

Her eyes shot open and she stared at me, a look of pure terror on her face.

"Are you sure" I said, "I can take it back to Ms. Benson...?"

"No! No, it's mine, I just didn't see it." Her face had gone crimson with embarrassment. She looked down at her table.

"You're sure it's yours Nicole?"

She was nearly shaking.

"Yes. It's mine Mr. Stanley."

"Ok then, mystery solved." I smiled at her.

She didn't see it. Her eyes were now burning holes in her table.

"Yes Mr. Stanley."

I was worried now. She had obviously thought her secret safe, not realizing that I had figured out who throwaway6969 was. Instead of playing her game I was being an ass, scaring her.

The bell went. She started gathering her stuff, closing the pen pouch and clutching it in her hand. Starting to stand up. I couldn't let her be afraid of me.

"Nicole could you stay a bit, I want to ask you something about your paper."

She sat back down slowly, not saying a word. Staring at her desk.

When everyone was gone I closed the door.

I drew my chair in front of her desk. Her fingers were fiddling with the pen pouch.

"Nicole, don't be scared" I said softly. "I'm not mad, I'm not going to tell anyone, I don't want to do anything to hurt you."

She looked up slowly, tears in her eyes.

"Really?"

"Of course really. Nicole I'm the one who will lose my job if anyone finds out." I said. Your secret is safe. It's ok. You hold all the cards here."

I could see her thinking. Wiping the tears away, straightening her back a little. Understanding what I was saying.

"So you're not mad?" Her eyes still pleading.

"Why would I be mad? It's not like I'm innocent here. And, you know," I hesitated, "it's nice to be wanted. It's...hot. You're hot. It's all...very hot." Shit, I was going nowhere fast.

She was still looking at me, but now I could see her dimple as a small smile appeared at the left corner of her mouth. I breathed a little easier.

"You won't tell anyone?"

"Of course not."

Her smile grew a little.

"You think I'm hot?"

This was it. No going back.

"Nicole, you are beautiful, and you are so hot it's driving me crazy."

She finally laughed with relief. Smiled.

"Thank you Mr. Stanley."

She drew her cum stained, dirty red panties out of the pouch.

"How did you know?" she asked as she looked at them in her hand.

"I recognized your hands the first time you..erm... masturbated."

"You've known nearly the whole time!?"

"Yes" I smirked.

"Oh my God. I thought I was being so careful." She looked at her panties again. "It was so hot watching you...you know..."

I said nothing. She stared at the panties in her hand.

"You didn't wash them." It was not a question. "That's your cum." Again, not a question.

I opened my mouth, perhaps to apologize, perhaps just to admit it. She was quicker.

"I want to taste it" she said, still staring at the panties.

I was completely shocked and instantly aroused at the same time.

"Erm..." I stood up, not knowing what to say to this.

Her hand closed around the panties. She looked up at me from her seat. First at my crotch. Then straight into my eyes. And then:

"Please Mr. Stanley?"

I stared at her. She had gone from scared girl to a horny woman bursting with lust in the space of ten minutes. She stood up, never breaking eye contact.

"Please Mr. Stanley?"

She moved closer, her blue eyes staring up at me, my back to the whiteboard. Our height difference never more obvious. My lust for her petite body flared up. Roared. Devoured any sense of decency and survival I might still have had.

Her hand suddenly on my belt. Pulling softly.

"Please Mr. Stanley? I want it. Please?"

Her eyes burning with obvious desire. My mind melting.

"Not here" I finally blurted. "Not here." Pushing her hand away, our skin touching for the first time.

Her fingers lingered in mine.

"When?" she whispered, urgency in her voice, sensing she had me against the ropes.

"After school. Come to my house. I'll send you the address.

She looked at me, eyes wide.

"Thank you Mr. Stanley." She suddenly moved back, grabbed her things, stuffed her panties in the pouch and walked quickly to the door. As she opened it she turned towards me, looked at me again and then disappeared into the hallway.

I fell down in my chair. What the fuck had I done?

I was a nervous wreck the rest of the day.

She knocked on my door at six o'clock.

I opened quickly, inviting her in, not wanting her to be seen standing at my door. This was such a bad idea. Such a bad bad idea. Such a wonderful bad idea.

I showed her into the living room and went to the kitchen. Returned with two cokes and glasses. Looked at her nervously. She was smiling. All the hesitation gone. Still wearing one of her usual short skirts, and a light jacket.

"Nice house Mr. Stanley."

"Thank you Nicole. You can call me David...you know...when we're alone."

She looked away. Bit her lip in the cutest way. She looked embarrassed.

"I like Mr. Stanley, is that ok?" It was nearly a whiper.

I stared. Things clicked into place in my mind. She had a thing for the teacher/student thing.

"Sure," I said, "Mr. Stanley is fine."

She smiled again. "Yes he is." A small giggle. I couldn't help but smile with her.

"So," she said.

"So?" I said.

She looked at me standing at the end of the sofa with the glasses still in my hand. She took off her shoulder bag and jacket and put them down on the sofa table. I could see she was just wearing a t-shirt. Very obviously nothing underneath. She moved closer, right up to me. Looking up. And then she dropped to her knees in front of me.

My breath hitched.

"Please Mr. Stanley?"

Her fingers ran up my legs to my belt. Her eyes never left mine. She opened my belt, unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down. The tent in my boxers was large and obvious. Her eyes widened. Her fingers came up again and grabbed my boxers, pulling them down slowly. My cock sprang up as she pulled them all the way down. Hard. Veins bulging. It seemed somehow larger than usual jutting out over her cute little face. Her eyes fixed on it, her mouth moving soundlessly in something resembling a wow.

Then her small warm fingers closed around it and started moving. I moaned, watching her stroke my cock slowly with one hand. Then two. And then her head came closer and her tongue touched my tip, running around the head, tickling the sensitive underside. Then I was suddenly all in her hot wet mouth, her tongue dancing around me while she sucked. Her hands let go of the shaft and grabbed my ass, pushing me towards her. She gagged as she tried to take me down her throat, my orgasm building, rising, growing as I watched and felt this tiny girl passionately suck my cock. When she came up for air she fixed her eyes on mine

"Please Mr. Stanley. Please?"

"Please let me taste it Mr. Stanley. I want it Mr. Stanley."

"I want your cum Mr. Stanley. Please?"

Her pleading was intoxicating. She wielded it like some raw, erotic weapon. I was high on it like a drug.

When her hand went back to stroking while she sucked me I knew I wouldn't last long. My moans became more urgent. Her stroking and sucking became even more furious and her eyes looked up into mine. The lust and wanting I saw there pushed me over the edge. She wanted my cum. I would give it to her.

I came in her mouth, sucking and milking me, then she pulled me out and the last spurts landed on her chin and lips. She rubbed my cock on her face, smearing cum all over herself, moaning. Then she sat down on her knees and looked up at me, her mouth open, my cum rolling around her tongue, smeared on her face, leaking down her chin. My cum all over my student's face. It was so wrong. It was so right. It was the most erotic thing I had ever seen.

She swallowed. Smiled.

"Thank you Mr. Stanley!"

And I knew I was lost.


12