Thanks Stepmom

Story Info
Thanks to my stepmom I'm a full sissy femboy...
2k words
4.66
29.1k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hentyty66
hentyty66
57 Followers

ALL CHARACTERS ARE ABOVE 18YEARS OLD. Some offensive language is used but not meant to offend any readers. Starting my own series hopefully among many other works. Wish me luck and thank you, enjoy.

I got up from my bed to get a drink of water at 11 pm at night. I decided to use the bathroom. It was located next to my Dad's room and normally it'd be pretty quiet at this hour but I could hear a noise coming from it. I walked out of the bathroom and snuck over noticing the door was slightly open and the LED lights in the room were on. Letting my curiosity win I leaned in looking the room over. What a surprise the noises of someone slurping up big chicken noodle soup was actually my stepmom, age 38, was giving my dad, age 56, a wet sloppy blowjob.

I am 19. Going to community college. My body has endured soccer, track, and most exercises that increase glute/thigh mass because I'm straight and want be a better athlete. I'm 5'6' and I've been letting my hair grow out down to my shoulders and used purple dye to streak it because its my emo phase. My skin is porcelain usually but thanks to my self consciousness I've started to wear my stepmoms swimming one piece to suntan my legs and arms in the spring. I've been confused as a femme by guys and girls more than a few times but i don't mind, I'm not gay but I like compliments saying i'm pretty or even tomboy-ish. I've recently started stealing my stepmom's bra's and panties and nylons at first to masterbate. But while on a porn dive I noticed femboy's and most good ones have similar body type so I decided to wear bras and panties and see how they look.

Admittedly I'm currently wearing one of her light blue thongs under my medium length shorts. My penis is 3" hard so it fits perfect when soft. I've only had sex with a female twice and it was difficult but my ex used to finger my ass and I loved it, I'd come in her mouth immediately. I got brave one day and took a pic of me in my stepmom's orange bikini and cropped out my head. Since my body has thin light hair its basically hairless but i shave my legs cuz I love the feeling of smoothness.

My stepmom is a hot liberal she does yoga and she's even got me doing it as a bonding exercise. She doesn't really have big tits, like me we're lean with a phat ass. Which is what I'm looking at raised right now in the air while she slobbers all over my dad's big veiny cock. Its been a while since I've had any and this sight was turning me on. I reached up on my chest and felt my nipples getting harder, I started pinching one, until I let out a soft moan. My stepmom's head shot up in my direction and caught me...one hand on my left big nipple the other rubbing my crotch.

Instead of reacting she just lowered her head back on my dads cock keeping eye contact with me. I started getting hard and absent mindedly tweaking my nipples while biting my lip. My stepmom motioned me over but i couldn't move. She pointed her finger at the edge of the bed signaling now. I let my feet glide me over to her as if our minds were linked for a moment I lowered myself on my knees looking up at her with a pout. She held my dads cock in her hand like an Oscar. "Wanna taste?" she offered.

I shook my head slightly. "I'm not gay."

"Its not gay if you're helping your naked stepmom get your daddy off." her sultry whisper drew me in. She reached out gripping my chin and bringing me up to face the cock that made me. I hesitated. "He's drunk right now, its the perfect time to try things." I looked in her lustful eyes like a demon staring back at me she nodded her head. I reached out and gripped my dads cock. My hand couldnt wrap around it I proceeded to stroke him feeling the veins and hardness. Some precum came out so i instinctively moved my head up to lick it. My dad moaned and something inside me unlocked. My stepmom put her hand on the back of my head gently pushing me down. I opened my mouth and wrapped my tongue around my dads dick. Soon i had his whole helmet around my lips. Tasting my stepmoms saliva and my dads precum was so erotic I looked up at her trying to make my pouty face realizing she was masterbating while watching me. I'm finally giving pleasure to a woman! Thru giving pleasure to a man...is this even gay? My hand started to massage my tiny dick as i lowered myself down further with my head bobbing. Between my dad and stepmoms moans I felt a climax building. My stepmom got off the bed and i knelt on it more arching my back. My stepmom came around behind me and pulled my basketball shorts down revealing her lacy blue thong. She gasped and slapped my ass causing it jiggle I moaned and clenched my lips tighter around the pole of steel. "You naughty little sissy bitch! I knew I wasnt crazy, losing my panties out of nowhere. You're gonna get it after-" Suddenly i felt a massive hand grab my ass cheek.

"Oh fuck hon, i think its time to use that sweet ass of yours." My dad grunted. He thought i was my stepmom and i felt a wave of sexual acceptance rush thru me. My stepmom spread my cheeks pulled her thong to the side before diving in my ass with her tongue. I let my dads cock flop out of my mouth to moan my most femme moan ever. Pushing my ass back into her face as she purred. I licked the underside of his shaft before putting his head in my mouth. My dads hand met the back of my head forcing me down more aggressively than my stepmom. I was able to reach his pubes before he let go. I stayed there obediently my throat seemed relaxed was I born for this? My stepmom spit on my hole and slapped my ass.

"Get on top of him." she instructed. I thought about it should i get on facing him? Hot but No. Reverse cowgirl. I moved my right leg over his body and lowered my ass so my cheeks would envelope his dick like hot dog in buns. My stepmom got lube out of her dresser drawer and poured it on his dick while i grinded on it whimpering like a bitch in heat. My stepmom lined up his big thicc dick to my virgin asshole. "Now ease on him. Its probably gonna hurt." I felt the head push inside and i winced in pain. My entire body was on fire and my breathing became labored. I pushed out suddenly afraid it would hurt too much. Wait, I'm not gay what am I doing? I gotta stop this. I pushed back on my dads fat mushroom tip and it penetrated again.

"UGH" I grunted and bit my lip. I'm not gay what am I doing? I push harder so the head is fully past my opening. "AH!" I'm not gay why is this feeling so...

"That's it, faggot. Push your ass back on the big dick that made you. God I bet you're tighter than me." My stepmom encouraged. Why is it sooo...

"Sooooo gooooooood" I moaned.

"Holy fucking fuck! Baby your ass is so fucking tight." My dad groaned, "I'm halfway."

"AAAAAAAaaaaaahhhhh...." My femme voice escaped me. I pushed my ass further down on him determined to feel it all inside me. Maybe i am a little gay. "UUUuuugggggggghhhhh..." my breathing became sporadic but i bottomed out.

I rested for a couple minutes. My stepmom was in front of me one hand on her loose pussy the other reached out and tweaked my nipple she smile at me and leaned in to kiss me, our tongues swapping saliva. She pulled away, "Do you feel like a girl right now?" My face must've been pure ecstasy. I nodded. "You feel good being daddy's lil girl?" I nodded. "I'm going to start you on HRT so we can be daddy's lil sluts." she said as she dipped her head down to my right nipple and licked.

"AAH Yess!" I started moving my hips and my dad reached out to grab my fleshy hips.

"OOOOOHHHH sssssSSSSSSHHHHHiiiiiiittt!" he moaned. Sounds of my cheeks clapping his hips echoed but they were drowned out by my moans.

"YESSSSS DADDYYYYYYYYY! GET. IN. THOSE. FUCKING. GUTS. GOD I LOVE YOUR DIIIIIIICCCKKK!!!!" I shouted in my femme voice. That mustve trigger some sex demon in my dad. He lifted himself up causing my stepmom to fallback, now i was in doggy getting the sexual wrath of my parent. He slammed inside my ass while pushing my shoulders down causing my back to arch perfectly for maximum penetration. "FUCK ME DADDY! FUCK YOUR TIGHT LITTLE BITCHES ASS! I'M YOUR NEW BITCH! OH. FUCK. YESSS!"

"When did you get his tattoo on your back hon?" He slowed down. I was in a daze so I didnt pick up that only I had a tattoo of a rose with thorns traversing my shoulder. "Matching tat with Danny..." His voice trailed off. He slapped my ass and i moaned. He looked up ahead of me seeing my stepmom fingering herself. Reality set in. "Oh. My. God. Danny?" He said each with a powerful thrust. His hand traced my spine down to the curves of my ass and then grabbed my cheek.

"Yes, daddy?" I moaned.

"Holy fuck... the whole time i was fucking your tight ass?" He stated. "I should've known it wasnt Melissa. This is the tightest hole I've ever had!" He shouted. He leaned down over me to lick/nibble my left ear which seemed to be a weakness of mine. "This was a weakness of your moms."

"ffffFFFFUUUUCCKKK!" I moaned as i pushed my ass back into his cock. "I'm your bitch, daddy. Breed me, please fucking breed your baby girl."

"Fuck." He lifted from under my legs picking me up to show off to my stepmom. "Is this what you wanted you loose cunted whore!!!!!" He said pounding my ass deep while my stepmom's eyes rolled back.

"I'm cumming daddy!!!!!" I shouted as my cum flew onto my stepmom. Dad wasn't done yet. He laid me on my bed on my back putting my smooth legs on his shoulders before bottoming out inside me. "OOOOHHH FFFUCKK!"

"I'm going to come in you like i came inside your mom." he proclaimed. He pulled out slowly watching my face while he did. I squirmed while one of his hands wrapped around my smooth legs and up to my nipple. The other followed the curves in my lean tummy before pushing down just below my belly button. "But this tight ass is better than your moms! Fuckk if I could get you pregnant...I. would. cum. inside. you. every. FUCKING. DAY!!" He leaned down and licked my nipple while moving his hand to grasp my throat.

"Fuck daddy, cum inside me. Cum in your lil sissy son. Make me a real girl. Get me pregnant." I whimpered. "I feel your BIG FAT COCK IN MY TIGHT LIL BOY PUSSY. OHMYGOD!" I yelled egging him on.

"You're. my. fucking. bitch." He threatened while tightening his grip on my throat.

"No one elses." I gasped as he kissed me. "mmmmmppphhhmmmMMMAAAKE ME YOUR GIRL!"

"I'm cumming inside MY BITCH SON'S ASS!!!!" he proclaimed as i wrapped my legs around his back. I felt his hot cum shoot and filled my ass. I shot my cum again straight up and back down on my face and belly. My weak femme body on display for him my arms gripping the sheets next to my head lust scribbled over my face. "You're my new girl now, sissy bitch." He slapped my face not hard but fast I licked my lips. He pulled out and straddled me slapping his cum covered cock on my mouth. "Now lick it off, bitch." I pouted while obeying.

"Good girl, Danielle. You're new life starts now." my Stepmom claimed.

"Thank you..."

hentyty66
hentyty66
57 Followers