Thanks Stepmom Pt. 02 - GF?

Story Info
After I learned what I am my childhood friend finds out...
3.4k words
4.69
13.8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hentyty66
hentyty66
58 Followers

All characters are over 18. This is my next step out of 5. If you like certain qualities please let me know. Thank you all for reading these.

It's been 3 months and I'm already prescribed HRT injections. I'm on a lot of supplements, a diet, exercise regimen including yoga, and my clothes are being replaced by girl clothes, plus I'm dropping out of school this next semester. I'm told my body, mind, and spirit will be set free. That's great and all, but the only one who remembers this is my stepmom!

After that night my dad fucked my brains out I've been slowly coming to grips that I'm gay. I like cock. Jeez that sounds weird. My dad either doesn't remember or he is actively trying to forget. Not that he'd payed much attention to me before. Its fine. I'm not looking to have a relationship with him or a weird love triangle. Which is why I've been hanging out with my best friend. Clay, he's been like a brother to me so its only natural I tell him of my impending TRANSformation. But how will he take it?

"Heyy, bro. glad you can make it to football Sunday! Ready to see the jets whoop some bronco ass." I invited. He came in and dapped me totally unaware I'm wearing a pair of my own lacy green boy short panties under my heather grey femme yoga shorts. Thanks to my stepmom she helped me learn how to tuck, not that there was much to begin with. I was also wearing a very big jersey that slid off my smooth shoulder. I had a plan to kinda tease him and gage what he thought of me. This 6'0 190lbs beast that had girls obsessed. What made this weekend special is that I know his gf dumped him a while ago. From what I've heard this guy needs sex a lot so I had to play with that.

"Nice jersey bro. Kinda big huh." He teased as he rubbed my hair like i was a little kid. He did that since we were in 7th grade when he started growing taller than me. But since high school and even now I blush when he does it. Have I really always been gay?

"Find a seat and I'll get the snacks." I instructed. He mumbled something and went to the living room. We had a 70'' TV and we were alone for the day. Stepmom took dad out to see a concert or something and be back for a couple days.

"Grab a beer too!" He ordered like i was already his girl. I sighed as i did as i was asked. Being 19 in a small town means you drank or did drugs, otherwise you went to church and we aint church people. I set the snacks down on the coffee table and handed him the beer. We sat and watched the first half as buds. But during halftime I enacted step 1. I just needed the right gateway question. "Can I ask you something, bro?"

"What?" I replied curious if he could hear my thoughts.

"I wanna go to a halloween party but I know a lot of girls from the university, so I don't wanna make their drama filled egos go crazy by picking one of them." He explained. It felt off but i allowed it. "I noticed that you're...um...you're not as well known at UNI." His voice waxed and waned like he was tiptoeing around conversation mines. "Do you wanna go with me? I mean I've noticed you...uh..."

"Bro, I'm thinking of getting my nipples pierced." I blurted trying to keep him from fumbling any worse.

"Why?" He scoffed. Adjusting himself before chugging his beer.

"I dunno. Might be kinda sexy." I murmured feigning regret for saying it as I pull my jersey up on my shoulder.

"Sexy for who?" He inquired taking another sip.

"Oh come on, you never had a pierced nipple in your mouth?" I questioned.

"I have."

"Is it not hot?"

"Ehh...It just screams that the girl is a slut is all."

"Soo it looks hot." I corrected my validation.

"Well i'd brick up if a girl sent me a titty pic and they were pierced." He stated. "But its tits so they'd look good either way."

"Sooo small tits or big tits?"

"Either. I'm more of an ass man but tits are def sexy." He sipped and I froze. An ass man? Since when?

"Soo what about mine?" I blurted. I'm not even drinking like he is where did that come from?

"Your ass or tits?" He inquired. My jaw dropped. Maybe I'm reading into this. Realizing we were both out of beer i got up and walked past him unintentionally making my ass wobble. "Cuz you got a phat fucking ass." I gave him his cold beer and shuffled around the coffee table to sit. I felt his eyes on me. Once sat i groaned girly like realizing I wanted my walnuts to snack on but they were on the outer edge of the table I sat up bending at the hips showing off my wedgie ass from its side profile to him. SMACK!

"Oooff." I blurted. He chortled.

"Did you get implants or something?" He genuinely asked.

"Nope, its as real as your exes was." I immediately regretted saying that.

"Yeah well shes a fake bitch." He stated slumping back.

Thinking quickly I reared my ass to sit on his lap. "Oops!"

"The hell?"

"Sorry, I tripped." Making sure to grind on his bball shorts so he'd put his hands on me. He did.

"Ohhh damn. Well it does jiggle i guess. But so does Nicki Minaj's." He criticized.

"Yeah, but i don't have a BBL. Its all hard work. Speaking of hard." I mentioned feeling something poking me. I giggled in my femme voice and got up to plop down next to him.

"I like your new hair color by the way." He mentioned.

"Oh um thanks! Ombre Pink. Stepmom helped." I twirled my shoulder length hair noticing it has been getting longer rather quickly. I know my hips have gotten wide, my waist narrow, my skin soft and smoother and my boobs have become more sensitive even if they are barely B cup.

"You're looking...prettier than usual today bro." He plucked his compliment to give me.

"Trying to say something?" I tease.

"No." He said bashful. OMG i made my friend nervous!

I had to act now. I turned to him and lifted my jersey up exposing my lean femme tummy, pepperoni areolas and rose colored nipples. "So, what if I got my nipples pierced?" He blushed hard, trying to keep it cool. He tried speaking and choked. Cleared his throat and nodded. "Just one side?" I asked reaching one brushed it with my fingers. That felt so good I stifled a moan.

"They look good now. Do you really need to though." He nonchalantly dismissed.

"Would they taste different? Is that metallic taste bad? Idk what they taste like now" I chuckled nervously. He furrowed his eyes at me.

"You trying to get me to ask if i can taste them or something?" He sneered.

"What? why would I-"

"That'd be gay bro." his words hit me like a brick. He's right what am i doing?

"It's not gay, if you just lick one as a favor." I murmured. I started lowering my jersey. He saw my depressed face.

"Fine. Come here." He relinquished. I squealed as I scooted over and lifted my leg to straddle him and keeping my jersey lifted. He looked surprised. I put my nipples in his face with a grand smirk. "Just one and quickly the game is on." I nodded in agreement. He leaned his head in and stuck his tongue out. I awaited full of anticipation and lust. Finally, contact. His tongues tip began swirling around my areola before dancing with my nipple. He hummed and used his front teeth to bite down on it.

"AHHH" I gasped. My head was thrown back the pleasure wave really took over my body. I placed my hand on his shoulder and squeezed. "OMG that... is awesome."

He was invested now. His hands at my waist holding me in place. His mouth enclosed on my nipple and started sucking on it like he was trying to get milk out. I started openly moaning while I wrapped my hand around his head cradling it. His grip on my waist got tighter as he pushed my down on his lap. I started to subconsciously grind on him. "MMMmmm fuck why do your tits taste so good? and you smell like lavender, so good." He breathed before going to the next breast.

"Holy fuck! I'm sooo sensitive right now...you're driving me wild bro." I panted. He put his hand on my opposite breast that he wasnt sucking and cupped it before pinching my nipple. "FFFFFFFFffffuuuuuuUUUUUUUUCCCKKK!!! bro if you keep doing this..." I couldnt finish my sentence. He reached his other free hand in the back of my yoga shorts finding the lacy panties and cupped my ass. His eyes shot up at mine almost as if I could sense his thoughts I knew he found out then I was wearing lacy panties and there was no explaining my way out of it. This was too much stimulation. I couldnt help but moan his name. "Clay, please make me...please stop sucking my tits. Ffffuckk sooo goood. Clay, please, please stop." He inched his hand in my crack and pushed on my asshole. "AHH! Wait!" something clicked. "I'm not gay Clay. please stop dont do that. My ass is..."

"Shut up, why are you wearing sexy panties. I knew you were wanting this. I'm not gay. But it's not gay if we're friends. Even if you're my best friend I need this." He dove in to my neck kissing it and sucking at my supple skin. He pushed a finger inside my asshole and I lost it. I squirmed in his grip but he held me tight. He stopped sucking my neck like a vampire and I looked down at his lustful blue eyes with my tongue hanging out like a dog. We were both at our limit and he just found all my weaknesses. He sucked on my tongue like a pasta noodle and kissed me.

"MMMMffffff." I moaned into his mouth as he was making me cum with his fingers.

My body shuddered before it went limp but he held me tight. He laid me down on the couch and palmed his face as if trying too come to terms with what just happened. "I'm not gay..." he whispered. I started coming to grips as to what happened but instead of feeling guilt I felt lust.

"It's not gay if I'm wearing panties. I'm just helping my best friend..." I reasoned. I pulled off my jersey and slide to the floor to crawl between his legs. His face was blank staring at me. I put my head down to sulk. "Just think of me as a-" He grabbed my chin to make me look up at him.

"I'm not gay but you are my cute best friend and i'll love you to be my lil sissy girlfriend."

My eyes went big and heart pounded. GF? Me? I was so turned on. I started drooling as I pawed at his shorts. He finally let me pull them off. Face to face with a monster cock. "Must be 8 inches at least." He grinned and nodded.

"Am I too big for you?"

i shrugged and kissed the tip before opening my mouth to envelope the head. He sighed. I went deeper down the shaft of his cock. "MMMMFFFUUgGGHh"

"Fuck, if your parents could see you now." He taunted. I smiled knowing that my stepmom would love this. I couldn't wait to tell her. While lost in thought i felt his pubes touch my nose. "Holy shit. You did it bro. Deepthroated me. Look at me." I obeyed looking at my friend while gagging on his huge cock. His face was full of lust as he reached out to brush away a tear, my heart pounded. He reached to the underside of my throat and grasped it as his other hand grabbed a fistful of my hair and made me bob on his cock basically using me as a toy. "Oh my god. Nah you're gonna take this one." He let go of me as I shot up to gain air as quickly as i could while stroking his cock. "I cant hold it. You're too sexy." He declared as he spurted cum at me. I instinctively opened my mouth but this first shot just went across my face. The second went into my hair and on my forehead. Finally I just placed his cock on my tongue so most of the rest would just be around or in my mouth. I swallowed his semen with ease. My chest felt warm as well as my belly. I stuck my thumbs in my waistband of yoga shorts and pulled them down as i got up. I stood in front of my best friend in just my panties while I decided to spread his cum across my face and lick it off my hands before using my shorts to wipe my eyes. I turned around but his hands on my waist stopped me. "where do you think you're going?"

"Um, to get another outfit." I answered. But he pulled me down onto his lap my ass enveloped his bare cock. I giggled and grinded on it. "So, you're not done with me, bro?"

"Nah, I've been waiting for this day for at least five years." He revealed. My heart fluttered. "I've always thought you had a nice ass. I've seen you sunbathing in your backyard and I jacked off. I thought of eating your ass while I was with other girls. In fact, don't hate me but one time you got drunk and passed out I made you lick my dick til I came in your mouth." I quickened my pace in grinding and breathing. I didnt know any of this. I leaned back into him as his hands roamed my body and settled at my thighs.

"I just remember you and I in the pool a few years ago. I wore my stepmoms one piece swimsuit cuz I was self conscious. But you said I looked good. And you made up a game who could hold their breath longest. You said I could do it better if I was planking in water so you held my hips as I was under. I swore I felt your dick in my ass since you basically had me just like this. But you said your swimsuit got bunched. I swore I felt you humping me. You were the reason I like my nipples touched cuz you pinched them and groped me so much that day. I think thats when I started my crush on you." I revealed stopping my grinding while I looked back into his eyes. He brushed my hair out of our gazes way.

"No way. Crush? You mean you like me?" He asked feigning shocked.

"Well, your cock and cum has been in my mouth today. You even kissed me." I blushed putting the blame on him. Slowly rotating my hips to be more deliberate.

"You never answered me about going to the party. You know as my girlfriend?" He said. I stopped my grinding, my heart racing, my best friend's cock was at my asshole. His hands at my hips.

"Hey, are you for real about me being your girlfriend?" I asked shaking with anticipation.

"Um, yeah. Why?" His minds was focused at the tip of our joining.

"Cuz I want to be yours. I'm transitioning. So, I can be your girl." I state.

"Okay. Cuz I'm not gonna lie but I want to get you pregnant." He claimed as he pulled my hips down making his cock slowly penetrate me. Burning sensation ripped thru me.

"AHHHH!" I yipped. "Wait, wait, wait...I cant take your huge dick like that." I whimpered. "So full. It's like my ass is hungry for it but can't..."

"I'm only maybe a third of my way inside you." He remarked. Grunting and chuckling while pulling me down on his glorious huge fat dick. "You feel so tight but so good. Turn around." My heart froze. Why?

"Okay..." I meekly said. I moved up hearing a pop as his dick flopped out. I straddled him again. I positioned his cock underneath me and bore down. "AH fuck! Jesus, Clay why are you so big." He smirked at my grimace and i felt him throb inside me. We waited for a few seconds and he pulled my body all the down on him due to my legs giving out. "UNGH FFffffffuuuuuu...shit it hurts." I gasped. We waited like this for a few more seconds.

"Hey, your boobs look bigger." He said.

"Yeah, I'm almost a Bcup."

"No, I mean, they're bigger than they were when you flashed me." He explained as he cupped one. "See, Its a handful now. And your hips are more curved like a girls."

"I don't know how but you're right." I rolled my hips. "mmmmfff fuck. Okay."

"I'm gonna start fucking you..."

"Call me, Mikaila." He lifted me up and I slammed down on his dick. "OOOOHHHH YESSS!"

"Holyfuckyoufucking-little slut." He gritted his teeth.

"Yeah? Am I your little slut yet?" I furrowed my brows what made me say that? I ground out on him.

"OH not yet. you're gonna be my princess. Daddy is gonna put a baby in you." He promised. For a second my body tensed up and I saw my dad giving me his dick. I shook my head and Clay leaned in to kiss me. I moaned softly as he put his hand on my back to lower me on the couch. I was staring at my best friend, no my boyfriend, between my legs as he thrust inside of me making me his woman. His muscled sculpted body on display for me as his hands held him up directly over me. My knees on his shoulders, his cock bottoming out in me with every thrust, his eyes boring into my soul. I was moaning like crazy in pure ecstasy.

"Fuck yes, Clay, breed me. I need your baby inside me. Please, baby. Please make me your woman." I begged him. "I need you, baby. God, yes so fucking deep. You're gonna make me-" My eyes rolled and I blacked out.

"Babe, Mikaila?" "Wake up." "YO, you okay?"

I opened my eyes staring at my now boyfriend's worried expression. "Hey, baby."

"You're parents are home. I put your jersey on but thats all i could do. I told them you passed out watching the game." He explained.

"Where are they now?" I asked getting up and trying to find my shorts. When did my panties come off? "Wheres my panties, Clay?" I found my yoga shorts and pulled them on.

"They're safe." He said. "with your boyfriend." I grinned and blushed. I walked up stairs to the bathroom to pee. But when I opened the bathroom I saw my stepmom removing her makeup. When she noticed me she smiled gently.

"So, Clay and you are finally together?" She inquired. I paused my gait inside the room. She chuckled softly. "Hun, his cum is still in your hair." I smiled and stood next to her in the mirror to see it was in fact still there.

"Yeah, I guess so. He said he liked me for a while now." I gossiped. She sighed.

"Well he should, I've put a lot of work into you. Knowing one day your body would be irresistible." She revealed. "Soccer, track, HRT, sunbathing, lending you my clothes, and breaking your straight mentality by using pheromones and sissy hypno while you slept."

"But I-" I stammered looking at a reflection in the mirror. Noticing my boobs have gotten even bigger in such a short time. I played with one.

"Yes, daughter. Your breasts enlarge when you're stimulated but they aren't going to remain that large just yet. It's okay." She grasped my chin and made me look at her. "You're my beautiful little girl now. Okay?" I nodded and scooped Clay's cum off my hair and fed it to me. "Good girl. Now, what do you say?"

"Thanks, Stepmom."

hentyty66
hentyty66
58 Followers