Thanksgiving Baby

Story Info
My girlfriend conceives, at a swinger party.
3.7k words
3.47
57.8k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I first met Karen at a swinger's party that my wife and I were hosting. I was tending "bar" in the kitchen, and Karen was sitting alone and sipping a drink, not really engaging with anyone else at the party. It was kind of an odd way to behave at a swinger's party, where everyone is presumably there to hook up, to some extent, so I started up a conversation with her.

"Did you come here with somebody?" I asked.

"Yeah, my boyfriend. He's off getting what he came for, I guess," she said with a sigh. "I'm just here because he wants to fuck other women occasionally but has hang-ups about cheating, and well, people don't come to these things alone, do they."

"Not typically, no. Solo men aren't invited," I agreed. "You didn't want to watch?"

"Watch him fuck someone else? Ha. No thanks, doesn't do much for me, does it. No, I'm just here for emotional support, I guess." She took another sip of her drink. "What about you?"

"My wife Emily and I live here," I explained. She laughed, and we did proper introductions.

"Where's she?" Karen asked.

"Drunkenly...I don't know. Maybe fucking someone, maybe sucking someone off," I said. "Who knows, maybe she and you're boyfriend are together right now."

"She fucks around, but you don't?" Karen asked.

I shrugged. "Someone ought to stay sober enough to make sure no one makes bad decisions. We get one night a month to do whatever we want. The rest of the time it's just a normal marriage."

"So do you ever indulge?" Karen asked.

"On occasion, with the right person. Or I'll fill in, in times of need."

An old friend, half undressed, came into the kitchen to get another drink, and she interjected, "Don't let him sell himself short. He's not my type, but the one time he ate me out, I felt like jelly afterwards."

I laughed and Karen blushed. My friend got her drink and went back to whatever she had been in the middle of.

"If you don't mind my saying so, you don't seem like a typical swinger," Karen said. "I mean you're not middle-aged, you're not a horn ball. How did you end up hosting this type of thing?"

I told her the whole story. "Emily and I got married when we were teenagers. You see, we were taught that you were supposed to wait until marriage, and our bodies were telling us it was time, so it was a simple deduction that we had to get married. Our parents tried to talk us out of it, but we were convinced it was the right thing to do, so we eloped. Then after college, we started realizing that because we had only ever been with each other, maybe we were missing out. So we started coming to parties here, at this very house. Another fellow owned it back then. Once we worked out the jealousy stuff, I was like a kid in a candy shop, I couldn't get enough. Then owner of the house wanted to sell, and we were looking to buy, and buying it from him directly, we got a sweet deal as long as we agreed to keep hosting these parties."

Eventually Karen's boyfriend reemerged, looking exhausted, drained, but vibrant. He was a tall, lanky fellow with a chain around his neck. He kissed Karen on the lips, and then they said goodnight and left.

I wasn't sure if I would see her again. Some people try swinging and find that it isn't for them, or doesn't work for their relationship. But the next month, the two of them showed up again. It didn't take her boyfriend long to pair off with someone, leaving Karen and I to have another long, personal conversation together in the kitchen. I noticed that she rejected guys' advances, so I didn't try to make any moves myself, but I was starting to like her. Karen finally met Emily, before my wife went back to one of the bedrooms to give someone a blowjob, I forget who.

Karen and her boyfriend showed up a third month in a row, practically making them regulars. At one point I took a break from tending bar, and we sat on a couch together. We talked about everything. But when the conversation hit a lull, I leaned over and kissed her.

After the kiss, I tried to gauge whether I had crossed a line. "I'm sorry," I said.

"No it's okay, I wanted that," she said confidently.

"Is there anything else you want to do?" I asked, suddenly hopeful.

"No, that was it. And it was perfect," she said with a reassuring smile. That was her in a nutshell. She knew exactly what she wanted, and she knew how to not get carried away and end up getting more than that.

Two weeks later, my wife Emily got in her car and left for work, and a minute later the doorbell rings. I go to answer it, and Karen is standing on the doorstep.

"Hi Karen, what's up?" I asked, confused but pleased by her presence.

Without warning, she kissed me passionately on the lips.

"I...I can't stop thinking about you, and I didn't want to wait a whole month," she said. We had never exchanged numbers or anything, but she obviously knew where I lived. I guess she had waited for my wife to leave.

I kissed her back, taking her into my arms. Quickly we went inside the house. Just like that, we weren't swinging, we were having an affair. We started getting together every chance we could get.

Karen and her boyfriend kept coming to the parties at my house. Ironically, that one evening a month was the one time where we could kiss and hold hands and be a couple out in the open.

Eventually she dumped her boyfriend. He'd had unprotected sex with someone, which crossed a red line for Karen. Once she was living alone, we had practically all the time together we wanted.

My wife Emily got jealous about the affair, and she threatened to divorce me over it. I was starting to feel like my future was with Karen instead, so I called her bluff. The divorce was messy and expensive, and we all lost friends over it. Emily ended up with the house, and I didn't feel right about going to the parties there anymore. Our small town started to feel entirely too small.

Karen and I moved to another town in another state to start over together. It didn't seem like there was any swingers' scene there yet. As soon as we could, we got a house of our own out in the woods, and we started hosting parties ourselves, as a way to make new friends. We put the word out through the proper channels and people started coming.

She really came into her own, as hostess of these bacchanals. Karen would wear a loose-fitting sundress, with no panties or bra underneath. She'd let our guests go exactly as far with her as she wanted them to, and no further: sometimes that would mean slipping a hand between her thighs or licking her to orgasm. Once in a while we went as far as a full swap, like if there weren't enough to pair everyone off otherwise.

After a year and a half of our domestic life together, Christmas came around. I unwrapped a little present from Karen. I was initially confused, because inside the box I found a blister pack of pills.

"What's this?" I asked. "Karen, I probably shouldn't take your birth control pills."

"It's the first part of a two part gift. I'm giving you those because I've stopped taking them. In about 90 days, it'll be completely out of my system, which will be perfect timing to give you a baby next Christmas." I was stunned, and overjoyed.

Karen was determined to give me a Christmas baby, which meant we weren't going to try until late March, and we weren't going to risk it until then. She made certain of that. We still hosted a party in January, but she and I stayed aloof from our guests, but we kept the reason a secret.

Then we hosted another party in February. By now you should understand why Karen, a beautiful woman ripe for motherhood, was walking around a swingers' party without her underwear. You might already see where this is headed, but I sure didn't. Karen was never the type to get carried away, literally or figuratively.

The night of the February party, there was a snowstorm. Only one couple showed up despite the weather, Bill and Linda. We ended up in the living room just talking for a while. I was in an armchair, with Linda's stocky, voluptuous frame resting on the arm of it, I had one hand around her waist, holding her close, the other rubbing her breast through her shirt. Opposite us, Bill was on the couch, with Karen standing next to it. Bill had a hand on Karen's thigh, inching up under the hem of her dress.

The other couple had two kids already, and confessed that they were trying for a third. They talked frankly about how horny it made them, knowing Linda was fertile again. Karen and I exchanged a knowing glance and smiled at each other. Bill's hand must have reached Karen's slit, because her knees suddenly buckled.

"You're soaking wet!" Bill said.

"Don't start anything you aren't going to finish," Karen said, maintaining her poise despite the obvious pleasure she was experiencing.

"Is that a threat or an offer?" Bill wondered aloud.

Karen took his hand from her vagina and licked her own juices from his fingers. "Let's go to a bedroom." She held onto Bill's hand and practically pulled him out of the living room and down the hall, towards the rooms where we had beds set up.

Bill's wife Linda leaned over and licked my ear, her hand straying down to rub the crotch of my pants. Quietly she asked, "It seems we're swapping tonight after all. Shall we go join them?"

Normally I would have been comfortable letting Karen have her fun in private, and. But that night I wanted to see how things would play out. Maybe subconsciously I was concerned.

Karen and Bill were already naked on the bed. He was kissing her all over, en route to her sweet spot. Karen smiled as I came into the room, but she was soon distracted again by Bill's caress.

Linda and I stripped quickly. Her form was stockier, heavier than Karen's. Her breasts were still firm, and though she was a decade my elder, her skin hardly showed it. We embraced hungrily on the bed, driven by the sight of our partners across the room. I rolled Linda onto her back and started my way down towards her pussy.

Surprisingly, she took my chin in her hand, stopping me. "Let's skip that. I just want you in me right now."

I grabbed a condom and put it on. In but a few seconds, we were grasping each other tightly, humping for our lives, one eye taking in the scene on the other bed.

Bill was eating Karen out, and she writhed under him. She had always orgasmed easily, but it seemed to hit her even more so and more powerfully since Christmas. She pulled on Bill's hair, arching her back. I couldn't see precisely what he was doing, but from the sounds of it, he was doing everything right.

It proved too much for me, and my own orgasm came on unexpectedly. I clung to Linda, driving my cock as deep into her soft flesh as I could, as I expended myself into the reservoir tip. She was close to orgasm herself, but not quite there yet. When I regained my senses, I muttered an apology.

"Don't worry about it. My body has that effect on men, even Bill. Here, lie down," Linda said with a wink. I did, and she rolled the spent condom off of me. She leaned down and took my cock, still softening and gushing from my orgasm, into her mouth.

On the other bed, Karen recovered enough to prop herself up. "Roll over, I'm just going to use your body a bit," Karen instructed. Like me, Bill got flat on his back in the bed. Karen straddled him, lowering herself carefully until she had her slit pressed against his erection, and then she started to slide her slippery vulva up and down the length of him. She sat back and fondled her breasts as she rubbed her clit against him. He was long enough that occasionally I could see the tip of his cock poking out between them.

As a rule, people having sex at our parties are meant to always use protection. In practice, it's often only enforced for penetrative sex, and even then we can't possibly check that everyone is following the rules. So what Karen was doing struck me as a little risky, but not forbidden. Certainly if Bill ejaculated in that position, while she was mashing her fertile cunt against the underside of his shaft, his sperm could get to her.

Linda had me erect again in no time, or perhaps it was the sight of Karen pleasing herself against Bill's shaft. But I wasn't about to ask her to stop, the way she was sucking me down, taking me into her throat.

"Oh!" Karen gasped, and stopped her movements. I couldn't tell exactly what had happened, but for a moment, I didn't see the tip of Bill's cock poking up between them, which meant it had to be hidden somewhere else. Then they moved again, and it reemerged.

A few strokes later, stopped and Karen gasped again, "Mmm..."

"Sorry," Bill said. His cock must have slid inside her again.

"Don't be," Karen said. "I wanted that to happen." She resumed the rolling motion of her hips, but the tip of his cock didn't reappear.

"Should I put on a condom?" Bill asked. He shouldn't have had to ask, since the answer is always yes, but I understood why he did.

"No," Karen said, softly but decisively. She continued to move her hips back and forth, and if Bill had any lingering doubts, they were quickly lost from his mind.

I was shocked at what was happening right in front of me. But they paid no attention to me or Linda, they were in their own little world now, where all that existed was their two bodies.

I didn't understand what Karen was doing. It was against our party rules, but well, there wasn't really anyone else there that night anyhow. But more so, I was worried that even if he pulled out, she could get pregnant even from what she'd already done. She could get pregnant before she intended to. And the privilege of knocking her up, which she had promised to me, would go to Bill instead. Then we'd have no Christmas baby together.

I tried to cool my nerves. Thinking about how I was entitled to impregnate her didn't feel right. Karen always knew what she was doing, and me intruding, questioning her actions, would only be a mistake.

I couldn't take my eyes off them, moving together as one, conjoined at the genitals. I knew what it felt like to have Karen riding me bareback, to feel her vaginal walls hugging me tight. Or at least I known what that felt like, up until Christmas. After that we'd been holding out until the end of March. We still made love, but it wasn't the same with a barrier between us.

Linda held my erection in her hand as she climbed up and put a thigh on either side of my hips.

"What do you say we follow suit? Or rather...suit-less?" she asked, pushing the head of my cock against her hole. I could feel the warmth and the wetness already, tempting me to press further into her. Under other circumstances, I might have had enough self-control to play it safe, but my resolve was weakening. I barely managed a slight nod, and she pressed her lips against mine, and sank down onto my pole. I had already fucked her once, but this time I could feel every inch of her in exquisite detail.

The sensations were so exquisite that for a moment I could almost forget what Karen, the love of my life, hopefully the mother of my child, was doing nearby. But I could hear her and Bill breathing in time, breathing harder as their intensity rose.

I remembered what Bill and Linda had said earlier in the night, about trying for a third kid. And yet here Linda was, slowly grinding her pussy down on my unwrapped penis. This was a big deal, and I felt sorry that I wasn't even paying full attention to what she was giving me: a chance to sire her child. With every stroke, I could feel Linda pulling me in deeper. She had been close to orgasm before, and it didn't take long for her to get back to that point, especially feeling my skin against hers, and knowing the stakes.

But Karen and Bill were a step ahead.

"Oh god, Karen," Bill moaned. "I don't know how you're even doing that, but if we don't slow down, I'm going to..."

They were already going pretty slow, but I could tell Karen was on the verge of climax, and not in the mood to stop. She arched her back and let out a cry, and then I could see her visibly shake as she collapsed, laying her head on his chest. But with every heaving breath, I could see her muscles contracting. From the rising tone of Bill's moans, she had stopped moving her hips, but she hadn't stopped squeezing him inside herself.

With a shout, he climaxed, and I could only assume that he was jetting his seed into her to meet her waiting egg. She let out another cry, and another wave of orgasm rippled through her.

I don't know how Bill managed to speak at the peak of his orgasm, but he choked, "You're...draining me...dry..."

If I'd been in my right mind, I might have seen my chance to stop things earlier. Or to stop things then, and at least save Linda from conceiving my child. But I viscerally knew what Bill was feeling just then, having more or less experienced it firsthand, and I wished more than anything that I was the one pumping his seed into Karen's belly, and my body responded as if it were Karen pressing her sex down onto mine, not Linda. It wasn't that I wanted to impregnate Linda, but it was too late to stop, and somehow it felt like a consolation prize, and maybe a bit of revenge, even if I didn't want to admit. I should've asked if she wanted me to plant my seed in her, to check if this was really what she meant to happen, but it was already too late for that.

I wrapped my arms tightly around Linda's voluptuous torso, and held her close to me as my cock swelled up within her and gushed forth liquid life. Her hair fell over my face, her lips smothering mine. I felt her orgasm together with me. We felt like one complex creature, and I could hardly feel myself inside her anymore, but for how her flesh sucked and pressed against my firm rod as it expanded and spat inside her over and over. Her vagina had brought me to orgasm once already that night, but this was somehow a thousand times more intense.

Even after I thought I was done, my cock occasionally swelled and spurted again, and each time she flinched as if struck, her muscles contracting around me, a ripple of pleasure through her padded abdomen, a sure sign that she could feel it every single time.

At last as we all caught our breath, a phone on the floor started to make noise. Linda lifted herself from the mixed mess of fluids between us, and reached to pick it up.

"That's the alarm. Bill, honey, we have to get home to relieve the babysitter," she said, hurriedly putting her clothes back on.

Karen rolled off of Bill, and with obvious reluctance, he got up too. Within a couple minutes, the older couple was dressed and out the door. Linda kissed me goodbye and whispered, "Thank you."

Karen and I were alone there, naked and sticky. I moved over to the bed where she lay sprawled out, looking fucked and satisfied. I took her hand, and she moved mine to her belly. It felt warm and full, and I could imagine it swelling round and taut with child, even if the child was biologically Bill's.

"I can't believe that just happened," I said, and we shared a laugh. "But seriously Karen, you got a little carried away there, didn't you? This wasn't our plan."

"Plans change," she said firmly.

"Oh? When did that happen?" I teased her. "Was it when Bill stuck his fingers in you? Or...when he licked you to orgasm? Or when you felt his cock inside you? Or when you felt him about to..."

"Actually," Karen said, stopping me. "I really was just going to dry hump him."

"You call that dry?"

"...but that first time it slipped into me, by accident, I happened to look over and catch Linda's eye, while she was sucking you back to hardness. And she gave me this envious look. At that moment, that diabolical idea formed, that if I fucked Bill that way, she'd let you knock her up."

"I'm sure you were thinking completely rationally at that point," I said sarcastically. "Weren't you going to give me a Christmas baby?"

12