ThanksGiving-it-to-her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Archer2050
Archer2050
2,138 Followers

Marie was still in the kitchen when Tanya finished her haphazard evidence removal, but she still had herself to worry about. She was covered in a film of cum and certainly smelled of sex. She jumped into the bathroom, stuffed her clothes into the bottom of the hamper, then got into the shower.

This was the master bath, and the only people that used this shower were Marie and Tanya, therefore there was no reason to hide the dildo that sat amongst the shampoos and conditioners. After washing, Tanya grabbed it, studied it, and instead of bringing it down between her legs like she so often did, she brought it up...to her lips...and sucked on it.

She wondered what excuse she was going to give Marie, her lover, for taking a shower at 2 in the morning. Because the truth would never do.

And then she wondered how she was going to get Bob alone again so he could finish what they'd started.

FOR MORE STORIES featuring Tanya, check out 'Pump and Grind'.

FOR MORE STORIES featuring Bob, check out 'Caught in the Act', 'Rosa's Maid Service', and 'Pump and Grind'.

Archer2050
Archer2050
2,138 Followers
12