That Boston Boy (an Affair)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The concert was brilliant — the Handel & Haydn Society always were — and we walked back the couple blocks to the apartment in the chilly air. The city lights glinted off Daniel's hair and made his eyes sparkle occasionally.

"What's the best thing you've seen there?" he asked.

You, my mind replied. Shut up, I told it. "Messiah, for sure. They've been performing it for like, 160-some years."

"You'll have seen most of them, then?" He hurled one of his signature barbs about our age difference, which was ten or so years, but which I couldn't remember precisely.

"Yes, quite. Ageist. How little are you again?"

"You used to call me twenty-nothing, but I've reached twenty-three."

"Twenty-three. Three and twenty. Sweet-and-twennn-ty," I mused, singing slightly. I smiled — it was the only time I made a Shakespeare reference Daniel didn't pick up. Maybe he chose not to. I didn't ask.

We arrived back and I suggested a drink, but Daniel was worried about tomorrow's interviews; they were probably the most important of the process. He felt he should go straight to bed. As we climbed the stairwell, my mind began to talk to me again: Should I bring up what happened? Ask if he's okay? Ask to sleep next to him? Or to do it all over again? God I wanted to.

We both got ready to turn in, and while I avoided the prior night's pile-up at the bathroom door, I did arrange to catch him before he slipped into his room.

"Daniel, I-" He looked downward. I put my hand on his arm. "Are you.... Is..."

He gently removed my hand, squeezed my finger before letting go, looking up at me. Sadness? "I'm fine really. But there are a lot of thoughts going through my head."

"Penny for any of 'em?"

"I feel...a little guilty. For being here, where you live with someone. And I'm having difficulties with Joey but I'm not single... and-"

I put my finger over his lips this time. "I'm sorry. It's a lot, I know. I never wanted you to feel this way, and I want you to be okay for tomorrow. Is there anything... stay up and talk for a bit maybe, about anything else?"

"No," he smiled, "I'll really be fine. Just need some sleep."

I resisted twenty more urges to touch him, run my hand through his hair, kiss his cheek goodnight. He hugged me quickly, and I buried my face in his neck without kissing him this time.

I lay awake most of the night, really hoping he wasn't doing the same.

- - - - - - -

That morning we both woke up later than we wanted — I had snoozed my alarm a few too many times, and Daniel was relying on my getting up as his cue. I took my typical two-minute shower and vacated the bathroom for him. We didn't speak much; I checked that he was set and made some coffee, leaving out some breakfast things, and left. I worried he was still upset over last night, or because we got up too late, but I got a text that made me feel better: "Thanks for the coffee and breakfast. Should have me right as rain for the last day."

I figured I would make dinner to celebrate the end of Daniel's interview process, and the last day of his visit. My favorite urban grocery, Foodie's, was just up the street from the hospital and as I often did, I stopped there to pick up supplies for the evening.

"Grabbing some drinks with other applicants, be back just a little later. Take you to dinner?" the text came.

"Dinner's already in the works. Take your time, have fun, and see you at the apartment!" I replied. I suppressed a twinge of disappointment that he wasn't coming straight back, but parlayed that into excitement over being able to work some culinary magic. Jeff also texted, reminding me he'd be back Sunday afternoon, and giving me a list of things to do before then.

Though it appeared elaborate on presentation, my chicken saltimbocca recipe was actually pretty easy, as well as insanely delicious if I didn't say so myself. Everyone else always did. I was humble outwardly about my cooking, but I knew it was one of my superpowers.

Daniel arrived at about seven-thirty, as I was finishing up and simmering the chicken in sauce. He walked into the kitchen as I worked away. "What on earth smells like that?"

"House specialty," I turned around and smiled. He was so attractive in a suit.

"Do I have time to shower and change?"

"Absolutely. This can settle for as long as you need. How was the day, and your fellow candidates? Poison any of their drinks?" I winked.

"No, dammit, I forgot the hemlock when I was running around this morning." He was wrenching off his tie, and I imagined him kneeling over me again while doing it.

He went off to disrobe further and shower, and I went back to cooking. When I heard him changing in his room, I put on some music, "Konstantine" by Something Corporate — a band Daniel had listened to often and I had made fun of oftener. They were "emo" enough to be a caricature. The song was more than nine minutes long, and somewhere in the middle of it, Daniel walked back into the kitchen laughing, in his jeans and blue hoodie. The band were in the midst of one of the long, rolling piano sections that connected bursts of particularly wounded lyrics.

"And then you'd bring me hoooooome

'Cause we both know what it's like to be alone...." He approached me as he mouthed the lyrics (of course he knew them), put his hands on my hips, and looked serious for a minute.

"Welcome home, honey, how was your day?" I asked above the emotive crooning.

He didn't answer, but kissed me suddenly, sliding his tongue deep into my mouth. He pulled back, licked his lips and smiled approvingly; I had just tasted the sauce after adding more lemon and capers.

Or, that's what happened in my mind. It must have been the music getting to me. Instead I offered him a spatula of sauce, which he threw his mouth around and devoured happily. At least he enjoyed it in both my fantasy and in reality, though the method of delivery was more fun in the former.

I put Something Corporate out of their misery and finished plating dinner. We ate at adjacent corners of the dining table, and Daniel told me excitedly about the day's interviews, how he thought he had a decent shot at being accepted to the program.

I smiled to see and hear his excitement. "I want this for you so much."

He put down his fork and stared at me, then looked down, then away.

I worried I'd said something wrong. "I'm sorry, are you okay? It sounds like you've got it in the bag. I didn't mean to-"

"No, it's just..." Daniel looked back up, half smiling, "I talked to Joey today after the interviews were over. I wish he was half as happy for me as you are."

"I...don't know what to say."

"You already said everything." He reached over and took my hand. Not knowing what to do, I leaned down and kissed the back of his hand, which then moved to the side of my face, cradling it, and lifting it up gently.

I looked at Daniel; he ran his other hand through my hair, and our faces came closer. It wasn't my imagination this time when he covered my mouth with his. We kissed sweetly but purposefully for a moment, and my heart ached. I felt heavy emotion in our kiss, sadness, desire, validation — for both of us. He was standing up, and led me by the hand to do the same. He came closer, still kissing me, wrapping his arms around my neck. I took his slender waist in mine, ran one hand up the inside of his hoodie along his smooth torso, felt his heart beating rapidly.

The kisses were more forceful now, and I was aware we were gradually moving to the hallway. As we neared the spare bedroom, I pulled back slightly and looked at him. His face was flushed and he was breathing heavily.

"I'm...I don't want to make you..." I worried about how he'd felt last night.

"The interviews are over. I thought about you more all day until I couldn't stop. I tried distracting myself by going for drinks with the other candidates, but it only made me want to see you more. Now please-" he grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me forcefully to him, causing me to pin him hard against the wall, "-make me."

I leaned in hard with my hands on his torso and kissed him deeply, filling his mouth with my tongue. He moaned softly, putting his arms around my neck again, and pulling himself up, wrapping his legs around my waist. I carried him like that to the bed. Lowering him gently, I took his slender arms and held them down to the bed, staring at him for a moment. He looked afraid and certain at the same time, eyes flashing, auburn hair framing his blushing face. He bit his lip, and nodded.

I cupped his head in my hands, fingers twining into his beautiful hair, and kissed him so deeply. His hands found their way up my shirt, lifting it up, and I took it off. I pulled off his hoodie and the white t-shirt under came with it. He had already unbuttoned his jeans, and green sheer fabric was straining against his hard cock, with a small dark spot from precum. I licked it.

We were quickly naked, limbs tangled, rubbing our bodies against each other and kissing wildly. I was so turned on. Like the previous night I grabbed his leg behind the knee and lifted his hips up to my seeking mouth, except this time I curled my tongue right into his puckering hole. He gasped. I tasted him deeply, pushing my tongue in as far as I could. Then I let him back down gently and his hole kissed the head of my raging hardon. I pushed slightly, wanting to be inside him so badly.

"James, I..." he started, blushing even more, biting his lip slightly and turning away, "...I uh, sort of..."

"It's okay. We don't have to-"

"...got tested for everything last week. I'm good if you...."

My heart stopped. My ears rang. What I thought was hesitation changed so quickly to permission, a request even; my mind was reeling.

"Oh my God," I said. I throbbed against his waiting hole.

"But if you don't....I'll understand." He looked back at me. The vulnerable uncertainty in his eyes made me want to propose to him on the spot.

"Daniel I also got tested recently and really, there's been nothing since... and oh my God I want you so bad I could die."

His face lit up, and as if he were trying to kill me, he flashed the crooked smile. "There's some really good lube in my bag," he said, causing me to raise an eyebrow. "Well... I figured I'd be jerking off at some point, you know, when you were asleep."

"Uh huh." I cracked a smile, but was already on my feet going through his suitcase to find the bottle.

I put some of the cold lube in my hand and warmed it slightly, then put my hand over his perfect ass. I slid my middle finger up and found his boyhole like the previous night, pressing gently to let it adjust around me. My fingertip popped in and I gently moved it in and out, helping him relax and pushing in a little farther each time, until I found his prostate. That made his cock jump and swell slightly larger, and he moaned.

"That feels so good." His soft hand curled around my wrist, guiding me in farther.

One finger became two, and Daniel was running his hands through his hair, smiling open-mouthed. His tight assring sucked hungrily on my fingers, and he seemed naturally hairless there, so it was slick and so smooth. When I felt it was time, I removed my fingers and lubed my shaft. I looked up at him and he was nodding slowly, flushed.

I looked down only to guide my cockhead to his smooth hole, and then kept my gaze fixed on Daniel's face. I felt my head pop into him, and his eyes and mouth widened. His ring slid smoothly down my shaft until I was buried as far as I could go inside him. It was quicker than I had expected to go, and he gasped.

"James!" Daniel grasped at my hips to pull me closer. "James fuck me so, so good!" He wrapped his legs behind my back as I leaned over top of him. "James I need you please...please!-"

I covered his mouth with mine and plunged my tongue into him as I pulled back and thrust my hips forward again, as deep inside him in every way as I could be. He moaned so loudly, hands clutching, then clawing at my back.

"I...am...fucking...you...so...good," I whispered in his ear, each word a slow thrust punctuated with a whimper from his throat.

I came up slightly and started to stroke his hardon, rub his balls as I continued to gently fuck this beautiful boy. We continued that way for a while. I stared into his hazel eyes and he nodded further approval.

"I want everything you're doing to me, so much. Please don't stop. Please-"

His begging made me push harder, and he moaned louder, reaching his arms up around his head, mouth open. His hair rippled with each of my advancing thrusts. I started to get close, and more vocal, groaning. Daniel sensed it.

"James please...cum inside me James. Please. "

I couldn't have stopped if I tried. Every muscle strained as I suddenly burst, pumping load after load deep inside him. I leaned down and kissed him, and saw his eyes were slightly brimming. I kissed them and then held him tightly as aftershocks raced through my cock still deep within him. His arms and legs were wrapped around me, and we stayed that way for what felt like a long time, kissing each other and each others' faces, which were salty with sweat. I leaned up and began to stroke him, but he stopped me.

At last I slid out of Daniel as gently as I could, kissed him once more and grabbed a towel, cleaning us both.

"Are you ok?" I asked. "What about...you know?" indicating that I wanted him to cum, too.

He smiled and raised an eyebrow, leaning up on his elbows. "I was kind of hoping to turn the tables."

I dropped the towel. The thought of this gorgeous, fair boy climbing all over me made my heart start to beat faster. The fact that it was totally unexpected made the idea so fucking hot.

"Fair's fair, I guess!" I picked up the towel and threw it at him. He stood up, looped the towel over my head and down my back, pulling me towards him.

"If you're not into it, it's-"

"Fuck me, Daniel Parish," I whispered into his ear. "I dare you to give it to me as hard as I just gave it to you." So did my cock, starting to get hard again.

He kissed me gently, taking my head in his hands. Then he grabbed my hips and with surprising strength spun me around and tackled me onto the bed, laughing. I was completely disarmed, legs in the air, Daniel between them holding my ankles. I felt his beautiful penis pushing against me, and it was warm and smooth. He looked down and spat, letting his saliva drip slowly onto the space where his cockhead was nuzzling my hole. It was so hot and I wanted him in me desperately.

I knew what I needed, though, and found and handed him the lube with a wink. He backed up, put some lube on his delicate fingers, and started to rub it around my hole.

I stroked his thigh. "You can just go...I think I can take you, and I want to so bad, Daniel."

He blushed and smiled, applying lube to his cock with long strokes. He nestled the head into my hole and looked up at me between his locks of hair, as he pressed gently. His head popped in, and I felt my breath catch and my heart race. With small, gentle strokes he worked it out and back, each time a little deeper into me. When at last he was fully inside me he let out a sweet moan and fell on top of me, burying me in his hair and the scent of Daniel.

We kissed and I felt emotion taking me over. He was so deep inside me, and I felt him pulse a few times.

He leaned down to lick the rim of my ear, whispering, "I am fucking you so well. You belong to me right now."

My eyes welled. I had never expected to be this close to him, but I think I had wanted it from the moment I laid eyes on him at my front door. He kissed my neck with his mouth wide, tasting as much of me as he could. Then he started to fuck me gently.

His perfectly proportioned shaft slid smoothly inside me; he was my ideal size and shape. I could feel every inch as he curved past my prostate with each stroke, and I knew he could go as hard as he liked without hurting me.

"Harder, Daniel," I begged, and he sat up slightly. He pressed his hand down on my chest, bit his lip, flushed, and started to push into me more forcefully. He tossed his hair around to one side and thrusted even faster into me.

"Fuck yes!" I cried, my hand on his thigh, pulling him into me. He took my ankle and kissed my heel, licked along my foot and kissed my big toe, winking at me. It tickled just enough to distract me until he went back to fucking me so hard. I started to yell with every stroke.

Some boys blush heavily when they cum, and I could see Daniel's face reddening, telling me he was close. His face glistened with sweat now, and I ran my finger down the line in his chest to his belly button, all slick with moisture.

"Cum in me Daniel. Own me. I want it," I said through gritted teeth.

His cheeks blushed fully, and his straining thighs stiffened, streaked with desire. He cried out and I focused my attention deep within me, feeling each pulse as his cum streamed into me. He had filled me with his seed as deep as possible in my throat last night and my ass tonight, and I felt like I would never have enough.

He slowly lowered himself down on top of me, still inside me, resting his cheek on my chest, breathing so hard, gasping between breaths, still pulsing deep. I stroked his long hair off of his face, and he kissed my hand. He let out a boyish sigh, and I cradled his head against me. We turned over to our sides, still connected, in an intimate embrace.

The light was longer now, golden, and the room was darkening. I could hear his breath become longer and slower, and I closed my eyes. I fell asleep with Daniel still inside me.

I woke some time later, Daniel lying to my side with his leg over me, head held in my arms on my chest. We were sticky, a little cold, and the smell of sex hung in the air. But I loved every sensation, and was reluctant to wake him. I lay with him on me for just a while longer.

He roused on his own. "What time is it?"

"Time for a shower I'd say."

We went together and washed each other, kissing through the soap and water, just being close. We dried slowly, and readied for bed. It was late. He asked if I would sleep next to him and I answered with a long, slow kiss. He slid under the covers and I climbed in behind him, putting my arm over him as he took it and wrapped himself in it, interlacing his fingers with mine, over his heart.

I held him close. "Daniel?"

"Present."

"Does this...mean anything?" I was adrift on waves of emotion, and the sail was torn.

He thought for a moment. "I don't know. Jeff comes back tomorrow, right?"

"No, Sunday." For a moment my heart leaped, imagining another day with Daniel.

"Joey is expecting me back tomorrow," he said flatly.

"So he can crush your hopes and dreams in person?" I didn't ask. Instead: "I understand if you want to get back."

He nodded. He turned over, pushed me onto my back, and laid his head on my chest. I was swimming in strands of towel-dried auburn hair that I played with long after he had fallen asleep.

- - - - - - -

POSTLUDE

The morning came with bright light, and Daniel stirred, waking me. I peeled my eyes open to see his hair everywhere, on my chest, across my face, in my eyes. I started to arrange it somewhat, and he woke fully.

"Make you breakfast?" I asked. He nodded sleepily.

Eggs, bacon, toast, pour-over coffee. I could have cooked all day to try to express how I felt about the previous night, but this would have to do, though it was some of my most reliably delicious work. We both ate heartily. Daniel had already packed his things, and was dressed to go.

I looked up at him as he was checking his watch. I considered asking...no, begging him to stay for the day - a whole day together, instead of just evenings. But I knew him well enough, and was sensitive enough to what had happened, to know that a request like that would more than likely come off wrong.