That Cheating Bastard!

Story Info
My Bestie's Fiancee is Unfaithful.
3.6k words
4.24
18.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,182 Followers

"Big Tits, Big Dicks and Fantasy Fucking!"

( o )( o ) ( o )( o ) ( o )( o ) ( o )( o ) ( o )( o ) ( o )( o ) ( o )( o )

"That cheating bastard!" Naomi sobbed over the phone. "I know he's cheating on me! I don't know who it is but there has to be somebody! We've been engaged for almost three years now!" she continued. "Gigi, I'm so upset!"

Gigi was my nickname. My given name is Gwendoline. But ever since I "blossomed" in high school and some turd on the football team snatched my bra and hung it from the goal posts I've been called "Gigi". On the one hand I was proud that I was the best built girl in my school. On the other hand, it was a little embarrassing. On yet another hand I enjoyed the admiring stares from the guys and the jealous looks from the other girls. On yet another, other...

My musings were derailed by another burst of crying from the other end of the line.

"Oh, Naomi, I'm sure you're worried over nothing," I reassured my friend. "You and Colt are engaged! You seem very happy together. We even talked to him together, remember?"

"I hope you're right," she sighed. "But I love Colt so much!"

"Alright, honey, you stop worrying and I'll talk to you again soon."

We hung up and I went back to what I had been doing; trying to pick out the right bra and panties for my next date! I had bought some new, better fitting outfits and I had been trying them on one after another.

The GG cups that I had worn in high school had been inadequate for years. Now I wore an L-cup bra. My boobs were not only gigantic, they were spectacularly shapely. They didn't really sag at all! They stood out proudly, announcing their presence, thrusting though whatever clothes I tried to hide them under.

I remember how Colt had reacted when he had first seen them. I had gone to Naomi's house to comfort her and to confront Colt about his alleged fooling around.

I was used to men staring at my big hooters, it didn't bother me. In fact, I was enjoying his sneaky stares!

In the course of the discussion I made the point that Colt should be ashamed of himself for cheating on his fiancé

His response was something along the lines of "Well, I need more sex than she (Naomi) does. She only wants me to pay attention to her a couple of time a month. I want more! I need more!"

At this point Naomi had interjected that Colt claimed that since he had such a large cock he had a need for more sex than most men!

Of course I had to chuckle at this obvious lie. All men think that they have a large penis!

"Let me show her, honey!" Colt had said as he started to stand up across the dining room table from where I sat.

"Oh, I don't think..." she had started to say. But by that time Colt had already unbuckled his belt and pushed his pants down to his knees. I could see a magnificently large bulge in his boxers.

With a flourish Colt pulled his penis out from his boxers. His dick head bounced onto the table top before he grasped it in one hand and began to stroke himself. Right in front of me! As I stared! He stroked himself several time before I was able to pull my eyes away from his cock.

I looked him in the eyes and with a tremendous amount of self control I told him to put it away. I looked at Naomi as she watched her fiancee cover up the largest cock I had ever imagined. She was licking her lips as she stared. So was I, I realized. What a fucking piece of man-meat! I was far from a virgin but I had never seen anything like what I had gotten a glimpse of! And it wasn't even fully erect as Colt sat down again.

Well, we talked for a while. We really didn't solve anything. She was pissed, he was defensive and I was trying not to imagine what it would feel like to be stuffed with that gigantic cock! I couldn't get the thought out of my mind!

At the end of the afternoon Naomi invited me to stay for dinner and I accepted.

Naomi told us that she was going out to do some shopping for dinner and that she would be back in an hour or so. Colt announced he was going to take a shower and I sat in the living room to read a magazine.

After a few minutes I got up to use the bathroom. I bumped into Colt coming out of the bedroom. He had a towel wrapped around his waist. That was all he had on. His legs, waist, abs and chest were exposed. He was really muscular! His six pack was very impressive. He obviously worked out. A lot!

Without realizing I was doing it I reached out and touched his pecs. Just a touch. Not a caress. Just a touch. He was solid! Rock solid!

The tingle I got from that brief touch caused me to inhale with excitement. A movement that caused my chest to expand. And that caught Colt's attention! Suddenly there were stress lines across my blouse and gaps between the buttons.

Without a word Colt dropped his towel to the floor. And there it was. Again.

His cock was a thick solid mass hanging over a pair of balls that were each the size of a tennis ball! He was limp, but at least six inches long!

I didn't realize I was doing it but I reached out and grasped his cock shaft. It more than filled my hand! As I slowly pumped my fist up and down Colt's dick it grew and grew until it was at least nine inches long. Thicker than any cock I had ever encountered, I realized that it was not even close to being at full size! What a monster fucking dick!

I was using both hands now, I was pressed up against him. I knew he could feel my big tits as they moved against him. And I didn't mind! I wanted him to know how well built I was!

"You're huge!" my voice was husky with lust. I was pumping him harder and harder. He seemed to be almost a foot long! And not done growing!

"So are you, Gigi" he replied. As I watched her used both hands to reach out and heft my massive milkers! It felt so good to have his hands on me. He was strumming my nipples thru my clothes and all I wanted was to feel his hands directly on my flesh. But first...

I was on my knees, gaping at Colt's enormity. I couldn't come close to grasping his shaft with just one hand! I was using both hands to encourage him to grow as large as he could. He was almost as long as my fore arm. And as thick as my wrist! God, he was stunning! Maybe he, maybe he did need more sex than other men!

His balls were of a matching size to his pole. Each one was at least the size of a tennis ball. I tried but I couldn't suck either one into my mouth. They were too big. I did manage to lick them both until they were dripping with my saliva but it took a while! It was time I enjoyed immensely.

When I pulled back to admire my work I saw that Colt was smirking down at me.

"You see why I agree to fuck other women? Some women just love feeling my huge cock as it batters its way into their soaking wet cunts! And if they want to come back for more? While Naomi is only interested a couple of times each month! How, why, should I limit myself so much? I can fuck more often than most men. I can cum again and again. Most women can't keep up with me. But, God, do they want to try!"

I pulled his cock down so I could get my mouth on his dick head. It was so big! It was smooth and covered with the most delicious pre-cum! I took a moment to suck and lick it all up so I could savor it and then I swallowed the mouthful. Um, yummy!

I didn't even try to hide my excitement. I ran my mouth up and down his cock. He was more than a foot long! I knew that. But I didn't know just how long he was. I wasn't going to stop now to find out. But I was looking forward to the chance to measure this monster!

I grafted my lips to his dick head. Sucking and licking I encouraged him to drool out more precum for me to drink down!

I was drooling, too, as I worked. My blouse was getting soaking wet with the combination of my saliva and his precum as I worked.

I took a moment to unbutton and discard my blouse. The low-cut bra I was wearing allowed Colt to see the top halves of my breasts. They were tightly squeezed together, the cleavage deep, dark and mysterious! The outer edges were wider than my shoulders and they jiggled and jumped in their huge cups as I went back to work.

I was surprised that I was able to jam his dick head between my lips! He filled my mouth to the max. I didn't think that I would be able to do much more. But I was going to try! My tongue was crushed to the bottom of my mouth. All I could do was flex and wiggle it a little!

As I was trying to stuff his dick head deeper down my mouth and into my gullet I felt Colt slide his hands slowly down my back and unclasp my bra.

He gently removed my bra and my boobs tumbled out and quivered proudly in front of me. He reached down and started to squeeze and feel them as they shook and shivered. They bounced against his shins as I kept working.

"GOD, Gigi, you have the biggest, firmest, nicest tits I've ever seen! You should be on the Internet! You should have a web site!"

"What would I call it?" I chuckled. "Gigi and Her L-cups?"

"Yeah, that would be great! Are you really that large?" he wondered.

"Yes, yes I am," I responded. "L-cup, 26 inch waist and 40 inch hips. I'm stacked!" I bragged.

"Yes you are, indeed!" Colt replied.

I was grinning up at him as I pulled his dick down and smothered it in between my huge, solid tits. I kept on grinning at the look on his face as he got tit-fucked with the biggest tits he had ever encountered. I could see that he was enjoying what I was so well equipped to do to him. There weren't many girls that could make his huge cock almost disappear between their breasts!

"I'm going to cum now," he announced. "I'm right on the edge, Gigi!"

I kept on pumping my boobs up and down. And at the same time I leaned forward the little bit I had to to take his dick head into my mouth.

In a few moments I felt his shaft stiffen and throb and an instant after that his cum filled my mouth! I swallowed as fast as I could. I was able to keep up for the first few spurts. But after that I could feel cum slipping over my lips and dripping down my jaw and dropping onto my breasts as I kept milking Colt for all I could get! And he had a lot to offer, let me tell you!

I lost count of how often he spurted cum into me but it was a LOT! More than six times, at least. But finally he was done. I stayed on my knees in front of him as I caught my breath.

"Come on," he encouraged me. "Let's take this into the bedroom and see what we can get up to!" I grabbed hold of his still stiff penis as he led me to the bedroom he shared with his fiancee. I have to admit that I wasn't worried about Naomi. I was more excited about the prospect of getting to feel what it would be like to have my brains fucked out by the longest, hardest, thickest cock I could ever have imagined!

Colt gently laid me down on the bed and grabbed a few tissues which he used to wipe his cum off my tits. He was being so sweet as he cleaned me up.

"I was going to lick all that off myself," I told him as I slid out of my skirt.

"You can do that with the next load, if you like. I'm not close to being done with you, Gigi!" he bragged.

"Big talker!" I teased him. At the same time I shook my breasts left and right, bouncing them in front of his wide eyes.

"Okay, well, let's get started," he told me as he got me to lie down in front of him. I didn't need any encouragement as I spread my legs and used both hands to pull my pussy lips to either side. I was dripping with excitement as I watched him get in position.

His dick was stiff as a board, quivering over my cunt. From my point of view it looked like ti was going to reach to my navel. I was shaking with lust and excitement as he jiggled his dick head against my pussy lips!

Colt had obviously had some practice at this. He was patient and careful as he pressed himself against me. He made no progress at first. But he stayed the course, gently pressing himself against me. Press, release, press, release, press!

At last he started to make gains. He was slowly making my poor over-stretched pussy take his dick! I had never felt anything like it. I felt like I was a virgin again! His over-sized dick was stretching my pussy lips further than they had ever been stretched before. It hurt! But it hurt in the most 6exciting way! Just the head of his cock and I already felt like I could erupt at any moment!

Colt was rocking back and forth. Slowly making progress. Slowly forcing more and more of his dick head into my pussy!

I was trying to help. I was rocking my hips forward and back. This caused my tits to move side to side, back and forth. At times they were framing my face. Other times they were south of my navel, almost reaching my groin where Colt's huge cock was making slow progress to impale my eager, hungry cunt!

"C'mon, honey," I pleaded with him. "Ram that huge fucker into me! I need to feel what it's like to get fucked so deep! Ram me! Ram your huge dick into me! Don't be gentle! Make me take it!"

So he did! He was building the tempo and the pressure with which he was pounding my pussy! Within a few minutes Colt was driving himself as deep into me as any of my previous lovers had managed to go. And he had so much more to offer! From what I could see he was giving me about half of what he had to offer! Half way down his gigantic, more than foot long pole and I was on the verge of having the most exquisite orgasm of my life!

"More! Harder! Deeper! FUCK ME, COLT! GIVE ME ALL YOU'VE GOT!! FUCK ME!" I was screaming at the top of my lungs! I was cradling both my tits. I had to use both my hands and my forearms to control the huge pillows of flesh!

His face contorted as he focused on doing what I had asked. He was pounding me harder and faster than I could imagine.

With a shriek of excitement I came like a rocket. I was thrashing and kicking my legs while trying to pull him closer and closer to me. I hadn't taken all of his huge log but he was far deeper than anyone else had ever been and I was loving it.

I could feel him filling me up with cum as he spouted!

We rested in each others arms for a few minutes and then got dressed and were sitting across from each other in the living room when Naomi got back from the grocery store. Perfectly innocent. Except I couldn't take my eyes off the bulge in his pants. And he couldn't resist watching me as I posed for him, showing off my huge hooters! Letting him see my legs as I pulled my skirt up to my hips.

At dinner Naomi sat across from Colt and I sat to his right.

All during dinner I kept my left hand in his lap, I was stroking and groping him the whole time. His dick was at full length while I played with it! And I took every chance to show him more and more of my cleavage.

I have to admit I was such a tramp! I pulled my skirt up to my waist and made sure that he could see me as I fingered myself with one hand and pushed and pulled on him with the other! SO exciting!

I managed to extricate his penis from his pants and I was giving him a hand-job at the dinner table. Naomi was completely unaware of what I was doing!

As we got to the end of the meal I dropped my fork to the floor and quickly dove to the floor. I pulled his dick to me and drained him into my eager throat! It only took a moment and I was back in my seat almost at once.

I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and made a production of using my long tongue to lick my lips and fingers while Colt tried to catch his breath.

The next day I sent Colt a text that we should get together. He gave me his work address and I met him there for an afternoon romp. I showed up in a skin tight knit dress that showed off all my curves. I didn't stay in it for long! We locked his office door and stripped each other bare in moments.

This time I spent a lot of time sucking on his fat dick. He ate me out like the pro he was. Then he pulled me up to ride him as hard as I could. And then I had him take me from behind. It was amazing! After and hour or so I had had seven or eight orgasms and he had cum three times.

I took him in my mouth the first time. Then I used my humungous tits to get him off. The last time he was crouched behind me as he pounded away! I got all of his hugeness that time! I had his entire cock pounding into my pussy while I convulsed and came time and time again.

As we parted Colt told me he would contact me. He already had my phone number and he promised to get in touch in a couple of days.

And he did! Every few days he would text me. "Now!" he would send. Or he would send an address along with NOW!" It was alway an anonymous motel on the edge of town and we would fuck like bunnies.

Colt is incredible! He can fuck for hours and never has a problem getting it back up after we have each had several orgasms! He loves to play with my big, fat titties! He pulls on my nipples, sucks on my teats and enjoys pushing his dick between my mountains until he gives me a pearl necklace!

Which I then lick up and get him erect again so I can ride his horse-cock while he plays with my L-cup titties! We both enjoy it!

The last time I showed up wearing a trench coat. Once I stepped into the room I let it fall to the floor to show off the sexy underthings I had on. As he watched I shook my shoulders and got my hooters to dance and jump. I cupped them both and made my face disappear between them while I licked and sucked my titties for him!

He spent most of the afternoon playing with my gigantic knockers. I loved every second of it! He fucked me until I fainted with pleasure and then, when I came to again, he did it all over again! He loves it when I suck his balls and huge cock! And I love doing it!

Naomi has no idea what's going on. And I'm not about to share with her! Her fiancee is giving me all the cock I could ask for! He's the best fuck I've ever had, I don't kid myself that I'm the only one he's boffing!

But as long as he keeps sinking that forearm length, ankle thick horse cock of his into my greedy, weeping pussy I'm a happy girl!

So here I sit, Wearing only my sexiest bra and panties. waiting to get a call from that cheating bastard!

The Endddd

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,182 Followers