That Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held herself there, until she began to gag, then withdrew, only to take a couple of breaths and do it again. I don't know how long she could have kept this up, but I knew I couldn't. I warned her of my impending explosion.

Lisa withdrew and leaned back as far as the cubicle wall would let her.

"Cum on me David, cum all over me, cover me in your jiz!"

I didn't get the chance to respond except by doing what she demanded. My cum erupted like Vesuvius, all over her face and head, down her perfect breasts and on down over her little red bush and between her legs. I lost count of how many times my cock pulsed and sprayed her. She had caught a good mouthful and made sure I saw her swallow it. That just made me shoot yet another stream directly into her waiting mouth!

I'm no prude, I'd seen this sort of thing on the internet, but that was always between paid participants, and I'm sure there is a third party off camera with a squeezy bottle of cream! But that night I ejaculated like never before, and when I'd finished I'm sad to say I was completely exhausted. I'd had a long busy day, and then this, I was overwhelmed.

But I couldn't just leave it at that. We stayed under the shower, the hot water washing my cum off Lisa's body as we both helped it with a little soap and a lot of quiet giggling on her part. Her breasts were perfect mounds (I now know a 'C' cup), her nipples very firm and apparently very sensitive as when I gently rubbed over them with wet soapy hands she quivered and moaned.

She for her part took great pains to make sure she thoroughly soaped and washed my genitals. I wish I could say that I immediately grew hard again, but the day had caught up with me, so although I definitely had a reaction, I didn't get the amazing erection I would have liked.

We left the shower, dried off with each other's help, kissed, and went to our separate bedrooms. I lay in my bed mulling over the events of the day. The kiss before we separated to our respective rooms was like nothing in my past experience. It had started quite chaste, just a gentle lips to lips, and that's all I expected. But when Lisa threw her arms around my neck and pulled me down it became a battle of the tongues. Whenever I tried to pull back, even just to take a breath of air, she renewed her attack. I was very light headed by the time she must have declared her victory and let me go!

Christmas morning, and I awoke, not to the smell of a cooking breakfast, but to the sound of my phone ringing and the feel of a soft warm body draped across me. Lisa was in my bed, when she had come in, I had no idea. She was sound asleep. I was surprised to see that it was almost noon, we had slept very late. We were due at the hotel for Christmas dinner at two o'clock, so I thought I'd better wake her. I got out of bed without disturbing her and made us some coffee as I chatted to my son who had rung to wish me happy Christmas, then gently woke her. She looked lovely as she sat up. I hadn't even noticed when I had awakened that she was naked, as she sat up, she made no effort to cover herself. To my eyes, at least, she was truly beautiful!

She had a gentle smile on her face, the face I thought of an angel, I was completely at her mercy at that moment, I would have done anything for her. Her eyes looked so dark and deep, it was impossible to judge the colour, I could have melted into them. I sat on the end of the bed and we drank our coffees, just enjoying each other's company. We were in no rush to finish until Lisa glanced at the bedside clock and exclaimed about the time, she needed time to get ready. She got out of bed and headed for the bathroom, her naked little ass teasing me with every step.

Christmas dinner was lovely. We had a small table to ourselves, although we were offered a place at a large communal table. There were several other small tables in the room as well as the large one, and the atmosphere was very friendly and very festive. Lisa looked ravishing, she had certainly saved the best of her clothes purchases for today, and the very slight amount of make-up she appeared to have applied just enhanced her already beautiful features. I knew a few of the people in the room, not particularly well, but well enough to say hello, and to accept their compliments, not only of the season, but on my choice of dinner companion.

We had a wonderful time, and after our meal we walked arm in arm back to my home. Once in the house we both showered, and sitting either side of my fire in facing chairs we settled down for a quiet evening of drinking wine and eating chocolate, or so I thought!

We were both wearing bathrobes, I was wearing short pyjamas under mine, and I assumed Lisa was wearing a teeshirt and shorts under hers. I was wrong, very wrong! With a glass of wine in one hand, and a big smile on her face, Lisa used her other hand to fling open the bathrobe, revealing that she was completely naked under it. I watched in amazement as she draped her legs over the arms of the chair, one over each side, giving me an uninterrupted view of her genitalia, which she slowly began to rub.

I took in every detail, where she had just the day before had a red bush of very fine hair, she was now shaved smooth. Her vulva was swollen, her labia open and showing her pink insides. I could even see her clitoris, sticking out like a little nub, that also looked hard and swollen.

I couldn't help myself, it was a stupid question, but I asked it anyway.

"Lisa, what are you doing?"

"Masturbating of course, I thought I'd do it first, with you watching then you could join in before you come over here and eat me until I'm screaming!"

I watched her for about five minutes, it's truly amazing how long five minutes can be! It took me that long to lighten up my old fashioned attitude and open up my own bathrobe. I shucked off my shorts and took hold of my now quite painfully hard penis. Sat facing each other we quietly masturbated together.

I'd had what I thought was my fair share of sexual experience, my marriage, followed by the occasional lady friend, mostly short lived as far those relationships were concerned. But this was totally different, I had never imagined that mutual masturbating would be so exhilarating.

We began to talk. I thought to myself that as we were being so incredibly open with each other, there should be nothing we couldn't talk about, and there were still things I wanted to know.

Why didn't the church she had been associated with celebrate Christmas? Simple, they didn't believe that Christ was born in December. Could she explain her statement about enjoying being spanked?

That was more complicated. Throughout her teenage years her father had routinely spanked her bottom, usually but not always through her panties. She got spanked for misbehaviour, usually for disobeying one of the rules of the church, swearing, taking the Lord's name in vain, eating or drinking a prohibited food or drink.

"The silly thing about it was that I started to enjoy it, I'd make sure I wasn't wearing panties when I knew I was in for a spanking, the harder he spanked me, the wetter I'd get between my legs! I don't think he ever realised!"

Once she'd started telling me she kept going, I didn't need to ask any more.

"When I got married my husband 'Marc' took over. He knew I liked it, I'd dress like a little school girl and pretend I'd done something naughty, then he'd pull down my little panties, put me over his knees and wallop me! I loved it, I'd have massive orgasms right there over his lap! Then things got bad. He didn't know when to stop. He'd use belts and canes, they weren't too bad, but when he seriously hurt me, and broke the skin and I objected, he got seriously violent."

Lisa had already explained about her injuries, the thought of hurting her in that fashion disgusted me. Spanking, I could cope with. I'd read somewhere that it released endorphins or something and that many females enjoyed it, within reason. I laughed to myself that if Lisa ever deserved to be spanked, it was now, she was behaving like a little slut, even if I did like watching her do it!

Her next words were game changing.

"Talking about being spanked has got me all wet, seriously wet, if you don't want me to mark this chair you'd better come over here and drink me dry!"

I was so turned on by this time that I didn't hesitate. Getting up off my chair I took the two or three steps across the room and knelt on the floor in front of her. I put my hands underneath the tops of her thighs and pulled her towards me. The sweet musky aroma of her sex hit me, it was an aphrodisiac. Starting midway up the inside of her right thigh I started kissing my way up.

As I approached her centre, she was already having minor convulsions, moaning and grabbing for my hair. I considered starting again, low on her left thigh, but she was too far gone for that, so I dived right in.

The split second my mouth touched her sex she screamed and creamed. Her juices poured from her, which I hungrily lapped up.

I'd given a few women a few orgasms in my time, but I'd never seen anything like that, her orgasm was so violent I'm surprised she didn't put her back out as she arched up, supporting herself on her neck on the back of the chair, and on my hands under her thighs. Her cum was pouring from her, squirting even, another thing I didn't believe until I saw it with my own eyes. Not to be put off by her exuberance I licked all around the outside of her labia, flicking the flaps of sensitive skin with my tongue as I went.

"Yes, yes, do that, do that!" My little playmate was crooning as I lapped up her cum as I worked my way around her sex. She seemed to relax a little after perhaps a minute of my ministrations then gave a long low, almost guttural growl as I pushed my tongue into her wet vagina.

"Oh yes, that's so good, so good! Don't stop, oh yes, do that to me!"

I lapped at her flowing juices, flicking my tongue up and down as deep inside her as I could get. As I licked and sucked I also pulled out momentarily and attacked her hard little clitoris. Every time my tongue brushed over her hard little nub she let out a squeak, her body tensed and her back arched just a little.

I backed off, my face completely covered in her juices. Our eyes met.

"This is so naughty of me David, I really think I should be punished, don't you think so?"

I didn't, but I had enough sense to realise that what she wanted was to be spanked, something I'd never done, but I'd seen enough on the internet to know how to go about it, at least I hoped I did!

Her reason for wanting to be spanked escaped me, or maybe not; perhaps it was purely a sexual thing, I had read that some women had huge orgasms at the first touch of being spanked, there was only one way to find out!

"Ok, perhaps you'd like to get down in front of the fire on your hands and knees!" Not very masterly perhaps, but this wasn't the sort of thing I was used to.

Lisa wasted no time in standing, dropping her bathrobe back onto the chair, and kneeling, naked, on her hands and knees in front of the fire.

"Please punish me David, punish me hard!"

I knelt down next to her and gave her little ass cheek a slap. Then another.

A little voice piped up. "You need to do it harder than that, I can hardly feel it!"

This was very difficult for me. I'm not a violent man, I'd studied martial arts as a young man, and achieved a fair amount of seniority in my chosen disciplines, but always as art forms rather than actual combat. Hurting this lovely young woman was something that just didn't sit right with me.

Nevertheless, I wanted, needed, to give her the pleasure she deserved.

I increased the power and speed of my blows to her bottom, which soon turned a shocking shade of red. Undeterred she begged for more. A few more spanks and I knew I'd had enough, but not her! I could actually see moisture running down her leg as she shouted "More, more!" I gave her a dozen more hard smacks, hard enough to hurt my own hand. I had to be really hurting her now and I wasn't prepared to carry on. By this time we were both breathing heavily, but between breaths my lovely young playmate suddenly gasped out. "Do me now David, please put it in me!"

While I had been spanking her my penis had started to deflate, but at those words it sprang back to life as though it had a mind of it's own.

I shrugged off my own bathrobe and knelt down behind her. I had intended to rub my now hard cock up and down her crease a few times in order to help her get lubricated, but one look told me there was no need. Lisa was dripping like a tap.

I held her hips with both hands and slid into her with one slick movement. She was tight, but velvety smooth as I penetrated deep into her.

The head of my cock hit her cervix, which seemed to retreat deeper into her body to accommodate my length as I slowly and deliberately penetrated deeper and deeper. I was definitely stretching her, my cock was being squeezed from her incredibly tight tunnel as she started to sway backwards and forwards in time with my thrusts, driving me ever deeper.

Lisa's quiet moans became more pronounced, got louder and more frequent as she called for more.

I gave her more. I increased the speed and power of my thrusts, I was like an animal as I fucked this lovely young woman, half my age. I felt the build up of pressure, I was going to explode into her any second when I warned her I was about to cum.

"In me, in me, fill me up, fill me up!"

At the first ejection of my seed she screamed and went into a minor spasm as she herself began to orgasm again. I shot at least half a dozen spurts into her as she finally collapsed forwards and I followed, my cock starting to soften but still inside her.

We lay together on the rug as we both fought for breath, me behind her with my arm over her and her shuffling back into me as she told me how wonderful she felt, how much she had enjoyed her day and hoped I felt the same.

We lay there for I'm not sure how long before I realised that she had fallen asleep. She was no weight at all as I lifted her and carried her to what I now considered her room. She didn't wake as I used a hand towel to clean her up as best I could and place her in the bed. It had been an amazing Christmas day.

The following day, known to us as 'Boxing Day', was a quiet day for both of us. We slept late, again, and made a very slow start to the day when we did arise. The events of the previous day were playing out constantly in my head. It had been a long time since I'd had sex before yesterday, and it had been the best I could remember forever.

I had a decision to make. For several years past I had travelled to Edinburgh in Scotland for New Year. This year was no different and I had booked and paid for my hotel several months earlier. What to do about Lisa?

I decided to just take the bull by the horns and explain the situation to her. We sat down over a coffee after we had eaten and I explained my plans. She looked a bit crestfallen, but then smiled and shrugged it off. I looked at her and made the suggestion that had been in the back of my mind.

"Of course you could come with me!" Her smile would have illuminated a dark aircraft hanger!

"Could I? Would you really take me with you? You won't regret it, I promise, I'll do anything you want, honest I mean it, anything!"

So it was agreed, I rang the hotel to find there was no problem with an extra person being added to my booking. The rooms were all doubles anyway and I had had to pay a 'single supplement' to start with, so by the time we'd altered the costs it didn't actually cost me very much more.

There was also the added bonus that if Lisa paid her way with the sort of benefits she had so far, I was in for an excellent New Year!

The Scottish people have a bigger party for New Year than anyone else to my knowledge. I have Scottish ancestry myself, so going to Edinburgh for 'Hogmanay' was a natural thing to do. Most non Scotts don't realise that the new year festival in Scotland lasts for three days, it's great, if you can get a room, which is always very difficult.

Lisa had been in Edinburgh, but not in exactly the best of circumstances, so the chance of going in luxury was very appealing to her she explained.

We had a quiet day, and that night when I went to bed I was quickly followed by Lisa. I hadn't pushed or even hinted that I would like sex, but she had her own ideas.

As I lay on my back in bed she came into the bedroom and simply straddled my head, lowering her sex down to my face. She was already wet, and as I licked and sucked at her vagina she got wetter. Her thighs were half covering my ears so I couldn't hear very clearly but she seemed to be singing some song that she was composing as she rode my face. The harder she ground herself down on to me the deeper I seemed to get my tongue up into her soaking passage.

I was finding it difficult to breathe, Lisa realised that and momentarily lifted upwards, allowing me to catch a breath and to watch as she lifted the tee shirt she was wearing off over her head. Yes, she was skinny, but those breasts were pretty amazing to a man of my somewhat recently limited experience.

I watched as she slid her body down mine, taking the duvet with her, until she was straddling my upright cock. In one swift movement she took hold of me and simply impaled herself on me. She was hot, wet, and velvety smooth as my cock was engulfed by her. Lisa still hadn't actually spoken, but she smiled as she began riding me, rocking back and forth, driving me ever deeper into herself.

There was no noise, other than the occasional grunt from one or the other of us. I watched as Lisa ground herself onto me and enjoyed the sight of her lithe body undulating as our genitals pushed against each other, driving us together. I sat up, and with my hands under her armpits and holding her shoulder blades pulled us together so that I could catch her nipple with my lips. I suckled her breasts as she emitted little moans until as one we both reached our crescendo. I felt myself spray ropes of cum into her as at the same time my little playmate went semi rigid and her inner muscles gripped me hard. We seemed to pulse together, and then as I collapsed backwards she came down with me, her head landing on my chest.

We were still very much joined at the hips as I reached down and pulled the cover back up over us. We stayed that way as we drifted off to sleep.

Edinburgh, a bustling busy city, and Lisa was like the cat that ate the cream. We had arrived at the hotel only an hour earlier, and after inspecting our twin bedded room had come out and made our way to the main shopping streets. The few clothes that Lisa had got back home were not adequate for here so we were on a shopping spree. She was cautious, to my mind perhaps a little too cautious. She picked the items we purchased so carefully, inspecting the price tags minutely and asking if there was any more discount available. It worked a lot more often than I expected, she was good at this!

We had spent a couple of hours shopping, and that not really being my favourite pastime I was quite happy to get back to the hotel. After dropping the bags in our room I was headed for the bar when Lisa asked if I minded her going back out to pick up a couple more 'feminine items'. I gave her some money and watched her depart, her hips swaying in the most lady like fashion I had seen her use yet. I had to stop and think about my good fortune in meeting her, she really had made my Christmas special.

I had no idea where all this was leading, I was more than happy with the way things had gone so far, but I still worried about what the future would bring.

A couple of pints of very mediocre beer later, Lisa came back in. She had already been up to our room and deposited her purchases, so we left the hotel and went out in search of our evening meal. The whole city seemed to be buzzing, not an unusual feeling for this time of year in Scotland, but we did find a small restaurant in a side street with a free table. After eating we walked around the more vibrant areas of the city, taking in the atmosphere and stopping now and again at various drinking establishments for refreshment. Lisa was wonderful company, she seemed to come alive that evening, clinging to my arm as we meandered around and laughing at just the right moments.