That Cock Oozes For Me

Info
That cock oozes for me. [F4M]
402 words
3.79
10.7k
2
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That cock oozes for me - EllyCuddles[F4M][Script Fill]

Wow. Here you are again boy. Cock hard and ready. Wanting. All you do want to stroke for me don't you? That's why you're sniffing around like a puppy wanting to hump. What? You think you're more than just a little puppy? Oh, you're right. You're a little itty bitty, stroker boy. That's what you are. But not only that. You're my little stroker boy. That big, hard cock that's throbbing has my name all over it. You can't get me out of your head. Oh, if you could think. Yes, if you could right now. Oh, you'd be scared. Scared at how much I know and what I can make you do and how I make you feel. But you can't think. Not with that cock throbbing like that. Oh no. Oh, you can just feel. Yeah, that's it puppy. All you can do is come looking for your princess. Hoping beyond hopes that I'll be around. Oh, but you'll hear my voice whispering your ear. All those deep, dark fantasies that only I know about. Yes, those fantasies puppy. Those ones you told me in the dark of the night. Oh, knowing that the more you tell me, the more I'll be in your head. You can hear my voice when you start stroking my cock. Oh, hearing me whisper those warm words of encouragement. Good boy. Bringing you closer. Making you want. Need. Oh, that's my good boy. Mmm, yes. Want. Need. And feeling me take. Oh, take more and more from you. Taking your cock from you. Taking your will. Your soul. Your very being. Oh, and making you all mine. That's it puppy. Oh, now you belong to me from now on. Yes, say it. I belong to princess. Mmm. That's my good boy. That's my good stroker boy. Oh, God. Look at how hard that cock is for me. Oh, how it aches for me. How it's wet. Oh, dripping. Oozing for me. That cock. Oh, my cock. My boy. Oh. Welcome to my world puppy. Ha ha ha. Mmm.

Script written by - Me.

Disclaimer: Every character portrayed in my audio is 18+. This audio clip was created by an adult for adults only. This is a fictional roleplay scenario/fantasy. In other words, this is not real. Please feel free to download, share and enjoy my freebies.

--:--
--:--
1.0
ellycuddles
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam8 months ago

I am your little stroker boy, your puppy, so needing you. 💕 My mommy

Share this

Similar Stories

I Caught You All Alone Masturbating I caught you all alone masturbating. [F4M]in Audio
Your FuckToy Yours to use.in Audio
That's What You Call a Cock That's what you call a cock. That is so fucking pathetic.in Audio
For My Painsluts I start talking pain, then I have to cum. [F4M]in Audio
Introducing...ME! My introduction to the men on Literotica with orgasm. [F4M]in Audio
More Stories