That Farm Summer

Story Info
Fun out on the farm.
10.6k words
4.7
18.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a quick one based a little on things I've done, a few people I've met, and a whole lot of creative license. Everyone is over 18 and any resemblance to those living or dead... Well the names are changed and stuff might have happened but I doubt anyone figures it out. Realized the other day it had been a while since I had posted anything new and it's not from lack of writing as much as it is lack of finishing.

It was the middle of nowhere. Ten miles to the nearest town and it wasn't big town at that. One Wendy's, a few other restaurants and a diner. Mostly AG related stores. Not that they went to town much anyway.

It was a summer gig. I was in my second year of a degree in AG economics and at that point you really didn't know much. I was lucky to get anyone to pay me. Pretty much the minimum and room and board but if you got good reports you might end up with something more interesting your next year.

It was a family farm running some cattle, growing hay, milk cow, chickens and doing some custom farming to fill in. I suspected they made more on the pheasant hunts that took place in the fall from the rich city boys.

Roy was the dad, Jeannie the mom, and two boys of 18 and 19, Jay and Josh. Apparently there was a daughter too but she'd gone to school and off the farm for a while now.

Room and board was an old bunkhouse I shared with the boys and Roy and Jeannie lived in the small, one bedroom house. Jeannie fed us well which was a good thing because we worked our asses off. Irrigation every day, feeding animals, moving cows off of pasture, cutting hay, and keeping up the irrigation ditches. I'd learn about farming a bit more from the business end to from Roy.

We settled into a routine pretty well and most of it involved work. I did my best to read a lot when I was there and there was bit of privacy when the family went to church. That apparently wasn't thought of highly but nobody said anything. Have to admit I mostly used the opportunity to jack off.

Jay and Josh were chill and not bad as roommates. I'd already done roommates in college so didn't have any problem with it. They too were bored a lot of the time and we'd go shoot starlings sometimes in afternoons or cans and stuff. Jay had a town girlfriend that he'd borrow the family car to visit but he wasn't doing it all the time because of the time and amount of gas it took. We'd workout sometime but honestly all the physical labor we did normally took a lot of that energy away.

It was a couple of weeks in and Roy an Jeannie were gone for some reason. It was hot as hell during the day so we relaxed a bit putting off moving the irrigation spread.

Roughhousing is what they called as kids. Wrestling for the hell of it because we were bored and it was hot out there. We'd go have to move the irrigation set in a couple of hours. Wasn't much TV out there and Internet was Satellite and you paid a lot for not much. The family rationed most of the bandwidth that came with it.

I was pretty confident I could take them both. I was bigger and probably stronger. Well over six feet and 210 pounds. My years of football and gym work showed. Especially compared to their wiry, slender bodies.

"So you think you can take me? " questioned Jay and his confidence should have been a warning.

"Yeah, I think I could."

"Willing to make it a bet?"

"What stakes?"

"How about loser is the winner's slave for a day. Loser welches then it's double"

"Not sure you're gonna like doing all my chores? You gotta tell your old man why I'm being lazy."

"Sure, but you're awful sure you're gonna win."

"Let's go then boy. First one to pin the other. Josh you're the ref."

I still think I could of taken him but he pulled off his shirt and with all the sweat it was hard to get a good grip on him. Every time I'd get my superior strength to bear my hands would slip and he'd wriggle out of it. And I figured pretty quick that he'd been a wrestler too. Turns out he was almost a state champ.

I fought like hell but couldn't break the cradle he got my legs in my shoulder hit the grass so I couldn't get any power.

"Pin. You got him Jay."

"Damn, I'm gonna enjoy this" he said with a smug smile.

"You're not dressed right for my slave. Been reading my Roman and Greek history and those guys had all kinds of slaves. Mostly from winning."

"What do you mean?"

"You don't got the look."

"And what is the look?"

"I dunno, Josh don't slaves wear like less?"

"Yeah, something like a loincloth. You know. Just a flap in the front and back."

"Fuck that. What if somebody sees. Plus I'm gonna burn out there."

"Nobody out in the fields and we got sunscreen."

"Well I don't have a loincloth either."

"That's easy. Just take a pair of your boxers and scissors."

"What the fuck guys?"

"Enough talking slave, strip on down. Josh go get Jimmy some sunscreen."

Standing there in my boxers Jay ran the scissor blades up the leg hole on each side and cut. The crotch fell away and he trimmed back leaving my junk hanging in the breeze.

"Fuck dude, this is gay as hell."

"Shutup slave, you got work to do."

I'm sure I was a sight. Just leather boots and those boxers flapping loosely in the breeze. The guys were full of smartass remarks about slave boys and more than a few times Jay used the opportunity to swat or use a piece of baling twine across my exposed ass. I'd just give a look and he'd laugh along with Josh.

I was sweaty mess before I was done. The sunscreen saved me from the worst of the sun although my farmer tan wasn't going to be the same.

"Damn, I need a shower. " I said as we walked back to the house from the fields.

"Didn't tell you you could do that did I."

"What the fuck Jay. I'm a sweaty mess."

"You got a mouth on you slave. No shower for you" he cackled. And while we're cleaning up go ahead and make supper. I got hungry sitting there watching you work."

At least it was cool in the house and I fried up some hamburgers and baked potatoes. They had me serve them, now barefoot and wearing my boxer loincloth.

Jay pushed back from the table and belched.

"Good little slave. Biggest chore I got right now is keeping my balls empty."

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean."

"Means I got full pair of balls and slave you're gonna help me."

"Seriously bro, you're gonna have him help with that?"

"Yeah I ain't seen Carol in like three weeks since she went to visit her Grandma. Been missing her giving head. And I got a slave and all. All those old Romans used their slaves for relief. Besides a mouth is a mouth."

"Fuck Jay. Don't do this. I ain't gay."

"Neither am I but I got full balls and that's my biggest chore right now."

"I ain't going to do it and fuck the bet. This is bullshit."

His eyes narrowed. "So I'm going to have to tell dad that you're a welsher who don't keep his word. What do you think he's gonna do about that?"

He had me there. Roy was one of those straightlaced, word is his bond kind of men. He'd fire me and I'd have a hard time getting a fill in job and was out in the middle of nowhere. And I needed what I made here for school the next year. I could see it on his face when he realized I had figured it out. It was a look of triumph.

"Get on your knees slave boy. Your master needs relief" he chuckled.

I'm pretty sure I'd never seen another man's dick that close before. And they're bigger than you think up close.

Jay's wasn't as thick as mine but longer. Probably a solid 7 plus inches that jutted hard out from his belly. And it tapped at my lips. "Open up slave. Get it done. I bet you like it."

Now I had only been with women up to this point in my life and didn't have any interest in guys but I was also horny as hell. Jerking off only did so much and the limited privacy limited even that.

So I went with it. The brief opening of my lips was filled by that first cock. Warm, hard, soft were the sensations along with a brief taste of salt as my mouth filled and his male musk penetrated my nostrils just like his dick with my mouth.

"Fuck your mouth is hot. This is going to be good. Watch the teeth" he moaned and pushed deeper. I gagged and tried to pull back but he gripped my head then.

"Suck it Jimmy. Suck my cock. You're a good cocksucker. Better than Carol. Josh, video this shit. I'll give you a turn. Jimmy boy you got a hidden talent."

I was just trying to breathe. Snorting through my nose as the spit flowed and he fucked my pursed lips. My eyes shifted and I could see Josh holding up his phone. Obviously recording the face fucking I was getting.

"Get ready to swallow my load slave. Every drop." It wasn't like I had a choice. The twitching flesh suddenly spitting its glutinous load as the shots hit the back of my mouth and I swallowed in defense.

Jay grunted as he did it. The spurts continued way too long for my taste and then he pulled himself from my lips. "Fuck. That's the best blowjob I've ever gotten. We're gonna do that again."

I was just happy to be able to breath normally despite the bleachy smell of his cum and the way it coated my mouth. It didn't want to go down as I swallowed and tried to get the taste out.

"Now suck off Josh" he ordered. "Josh, you gotta try this" like Josh needed any convincing. His cock was out and he was fondling himself.

"But... I'm your slave... "

"Yeah and your master is telling you to suck off Josh. It's not like you've never sucked a cock before..." he chuckled.

Josh was clearly eager too. Of the two brothers he didn't have a girlfriend and my guess, much experience with sex. As for me I was suddenly seeing my second ever cock up close right then.

He wasn't as long as Jay at probably about six inches but damn he was thick. No toilet paper roll was going to fit over that fat thing. The contrast of that thick heavy member protruding rigidly away from his slender, toned body was stark.

My inspection was cut short by the tip prodding at my lips and they stretched to accommodate the girth as Josh let out a low moan.

"He's a good cocksucker isn't he... Your first BJ?"

"Fuck... Yeah" Josh said quietly.

"Fuck his mouth. Give him what every cocksucker needs."

It was fast. Less than a minute and again I was gagging and trying to swallow as Josh's balls emptied themselves into my mouth and it was over.

I got up and washed my mouth out first then brushed. A little in shock what had just happened. The weird thing running through my head was that if someone ever called me a cocksucker I couldn't actually deny it. Just a weird thing to think of.

Now I wish that rinsing and brushing had gotten rid of the evidence but it didn't. We settled down to sleep and I could still taste it and a few burps returned the cum odor too. Finally I nodded off and slept like I'd been hit with a hammer. All the emotions of what I had done was exhausting.

"Hey slave... Wake up. I got morning wood you need to take care of. " Jay was nudging me as I lay there.

"What the fuck! It was only a day" I said grumpily trying to rub the sleep out of my eyes and wishing I didn't have cum breath.

"Still got another 8 hours."

"Fuck, what time is it?"

"Let you sleep til six. Cmon." My eyes flew open when he nudged at my lips with what only could be his cock. He took advantage of my surprise and I found my mouth full again.

"Oh yeah... Nothing like morning head."

It wasn't so bad I reasoned until he went too deep and I gagged and choked then pulled off. "Take it easy dammit. Going to get your dick bit that way."

"Go suck off Josh. Hope you appreciate it bro. He can suck me off later."

Josh was eager and laid back against the pillow. His hard dick lay flat against his stomach and I had to kneel up between his legs to avoid bad angles. It was more of the same and Josh gripped my head and thrust into my mouth.

Wearing my boxer loincloth I didn't notice any change in temperature but I did notice when the first wet jelly got slathered between my cheeks. I pulled my head off of Josh's dick.

"What the fuck are you doing!" I protested.

"It's calving jelly. When you gotta turn a calf for a breech birth you use it to get your arm up the cow's ass. Bet it works good for buttfucking too."

"Dude, that's too much. It's fucking gay..."

"Like sucking our cocks isn't gay... Besides you're my fucking slave until 2. I'm going to get all the benefits. Carol only gives blowjobs and is probably never giving up her ass. Figured there isn't that much difference except you ain't gonna get pregnant."

"Ooofff..." The air went right out of my lungs when I felt him there. Prodding the ring and pressing hard.

"You're fucking tight... Gonna lose our ass fucking cherries together."

"Fuck it hurts... Stop..." the slick jelly had let him get partially in. Wedging the muscle open and it burned and ached as the muscle protested.

"Stop whining slave. Another inch and I'm just gonna slide right in" and it did as I squirmed and let out a girlish squeal as he fully seated.

"Fuck... That's perfect... So fucking hot and tight. Going to fuck this ass so hard." Jay had a grip on my hips and ground in deep as I moaned at the burn.

"Give me a second... Please. Fuck it burns..."

"Long as I hear all those girly squeals from you. Fuck, put you in pair of panties and you bitches look the same from behind."

"Okay... Okay" I was playing for time as my formerly virgin asshole begged for some relief from the intrusion.

I was hunched over Jay on my elbows hoping that the fire would go away. I looked up from Josh's belly and saw him recording us again.

"You fuck back when you're ready. I can stay up your tight ass all day like this. I thought your mouth was hot but damn your ass feels like a furnace. Just rock on back and take your fucking if you don't want to be here all day with a cock up your ass."

It took awhile and I was scared to move until I briefly moved and realized it was more like an itch than the pain before so I moved.

"Oh yeah, hump that ass back. Damn this feels fucking great. We're so much gonna do this again. Fuck... Josh you have to fucking try this."

The nonstop verbal litany was emphasized by the way he grabbed my hips and ground in. It was obvious too that my torture was going to be brief. "Fuck... " I heard and then he thrust deep instinctually and I felt the grinding jerks of his pelvis as he came.

"Goddamn... That has to be the best. Josh... Saddle up... You got to try it. "

Any objection I might have had was moot when Jay pulled out and I felt Josh's thick member replace him.

"Uhhhh... " I moaned at the sudden intrusion of the fatter member. The ways being greased and dilated just encouraged and enabled him to sheath balls deep quickly.

"Oh my god... Oh my god..." Josh's turntable was stuck as he apparently fucked his first ass or pussy. So he didn't last long and spasmed as he rooted deeply in my body. The truly odd and unexpected thing was I came too in violent waves that I had never experienced before.

"He came getting fucked" Jay announced. "What a fag... "

I went to pull away after he said that. Embarrassed about it all. Getting fucked. Coming from it. Josh's hands grasped me tight. Forcing me to stay mounted.

"Dude... Let me up... You had your fun..."

"... No. Feels too damn good. I'm getting hard again too."

And he was. I could feel my hole stretch again as he stiffened. The juices ran down to my balls and dangled there before dripping and his sack pressed against me.

"Damn this ass feels good. Like nothing... Nothing I ever felt before. Fuck..."

He pulled out most of the way and slammed back in with an audible slap as my ass shook with the impact. The difference this time was a sense of confidence and the physical edge taken off. Whether it was my second or third assfuck is up for debate. What wasn't was the thoroughness of his sodomy. Involuntarily I came again after drooling precum first for minutes. It was almost as though that fucking was squeezing the juices from me.

I came down from that blissful feeling to a second cock in my face and allowed the pounding from my rear to approximate a mouth fucking that had me almost out of body as I considered what I had happening. They would finish at some point I reasoned and just took the pounding delivered.

Josh finished first and this time withdrew after with a slippery expulsion that made my stomach muscles spasm from the emptiness. That didn't last long as Jay pulled out, got behind me and easily sheathed himself. We fucked for a while until he withdrew and pushed me down flat. His full bodyweight pressed me down and he slid back in and I could feel my ass rubbing on his belly.

"Damn I like fucking your tight ass. Gonna fuck you until I ain't got nothing left."

I'd be lying if I didn't say it felt nice. Rubbing in there despite the soreness. And the pure filthiness of it too. I hadn't realized that it was like an internal massage. The hole grabbing onto the cock on the outstroke and reversing course as it plumbed your depths. Hitting spots you didn't realize were there. The surprise of your own hardness and the realization your balls are drawn up tight waiting to empty as the sheet rubbed against the shaft.

And Jay loved it when all that stimulation caused me to come again. "Yeah, come on my dick faggot" and increased the thrusting speed through my clenching muscles which made the spurting mess on my belly increase.

I had to lay there and take it after that and finally he unloaded up me again before dismounting. I didn't wait for permission and went and cleaned up then while trying to ascertain the amount of damage my poor asshole had taken. Cleaning out the copious jizz injected into me also was a big motivator.

Standing there under the hot water I was tentative. Worrying about what I would find. Was I going to shit myself because I now had a tunnel down there?

Thankfully I figured out that assholes are resilient. Mine was definitely distended but it was actually hard to get them cleaned out from up there. One finger went in easy and I tested the soreness with another. Yeah I was tender. All the friction of flesh rubbing I guess.

"Look at the fag fingering himself" came the voice and I realized that Jay and Josh were standing in the bathroom watching.

"I'm trying to figure out how much damage you assholes did to me" I protested.

"Sure you are fag. Show us that hole so we can see what we did to it."

"You're not serious..."

"Cmon slave boy, show us your hole. Turn off the water and bend over."

"Damn Josh, we wrecked that ass. Not many wrinkles."

"Shut up... Just leave me along and let me get dressed."

They laughed. "Just remember to put on your slave clothes. You got hours left and we don't want to waste time getting to those holes."

I hoped they were kidding. I mean we're young so we can go a lot but seriously. My body assessment was my ass was damn sore but I put on the dirty loincloth because I didn't want any excuses.

We went and set the morning's siphon tubes and I had to admit freeballing wasn't bad. Heading back to the house I made us breakfast and we sat down and ate before I cleaned up.

Jay came up behind me and lifted the back before smearing butter on my crack. "Bend over Jimmy. Time for a little more fun." I got mad.

"Fuck you. I'm too sore."

"Well you either put out or you ain't done being my slave."

"Fuck you. You can't get it up that often anyway in the next couple of hours anyway."

"Found the old man's viagra and gave Josh one too. Bet we could fuck the whole time. Bend over."

"No... My asshole feels like it's on fire and my damn jaw feels like it's going to fall off."

"You still owe us then. Another six hours worth of fucking and sucking."

"Where are you getting six hours from? There's only four hours left."