That Fateful Weekend Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RecHiker
RecHiker
2,905 Followers

Beth bucked her hips up and down and like in a rodeo I stayed with her as she screamed out her orgasms one after another. Beth pulled the hair on the back of my head so hard it began to hurt and I wondered to myself if I would have any hair left when this was over. When Beth finally begged me to stop because her clit became too sensitive, I finally looked up into her glowing face to see an expression of pure lust. I didn't waste any time moving up on my knees between Beth's legs and allowing my cock to bounce off her bare pussy lips. I looked up at my wife and said, "If you truly want to share me with your mom, I want you to come down here and line my cock up with her pussy and hold it until I am inside her."

Donna was on her feet instantly and moving towards us. Once she was in the kneeling position beside us she reached for my cock without any hesitation and pulled it towards the opening of her mother's pussy. Donna looked at me and me at her and with those crystal blue eyes she let me know that she wanted me to fuck her mom. I looked around just before I leaned forward and saw that all eyes were looking at the juncture between Beth's legs. With one last look at Donna I leaned forward and about one inch of my cock entered Beth.

Sarah had stopped moving and was now sitting on Mike with his cock buried deep inside her, both were watching as I entered my mother-in-law Beth for the first time.

I leaned forward a little more and with about 2 inches of my cock inside her, Beth screamed, "PLEASE don't tease me anymore I want Matt's cock all the way in my NOW!"

Donna released my cock and I fell forward until my cock was buried to the hilt inside my mother-in-law. Beth gave a huge sigh of relief when my cock hit bottom and Donna leaned in to kiss me passionately as I marveled to myself at how tight her mother was. I drew my hips backwards and immediately Beth had her hands on my ass pulling me forward again. I stayed on my knees and reached under Beth and lifted her ass off the cushions so everyone could see me fucking her. My cock slid into Beth's tight pussy and then I felt something I had never felt before, Beth used her pussy muscles to grip my cock and when I tried to pull backwards her muscles made it really tough to do. Once I was out with only the head of my cock still in her, she relaxed her muscles until I was inside her again. I was very impressed but didn't say anything and when I looked at Beth she smiled a knowing smile at me.

I looked at Donna on one side of me and then at Sarah and Mike on the over side of me and this was a fantasy come true. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that I would be fucking my mother-in-law with my wife's help while three other people watched me and one of those people was my mom. I thought to myself, how fucking amazing is that?

I let go of Beth's ass cheek with one hand and reached for Donna's hand. After I made contact with her, I pulled her hand towards the middle of her mom's legs and then stretched out her middle finger and placed it on Beth's clit. Both Beth and Donna looked at me questioningly and I said, "Honey, help me give your mom some pleasure, rub her clit while I fuck her."

Donna dipped her finger into her mom's pussy juice and then started making small circles around her clit before she rubbed the top of the little protruding nub.

I looked at Mike as he started to shift his body and then saw Sarah stand up and move until she lay down on the cushion beside Beth and me. Sarah spread her legs just like Beth and as Mike moved up between her legs, he reached under Sarah and picked her hips up so we could see what he was doing.

Like a flash, my mom got out of her chair and moved to the opposite side of Mike and Sarah. Once she was kneeling next to them she reached out and to hold of Mike's cock. Both of them looked at my mom as she smiled and moved her hand up and down a few times before she moved Mike's cock so it was in line with Sarah's pussy. Quietly she asked Sarah, "Do you mind if I suck his cock for a few minutes before he fucks you?"

Sarah looked up at Mike and then back to my mom's face before saying, "Today I've learned about sharing, giving and receiving and today I've received more pleasure than I've ever had in my whole life with all of you here. I don't mind if you suck his cock as long as Mike doesn't mind."

All of us looked at Mike as he smiled broadly and said, "How can I possibly turn down a blow job from such a lovely lady especially after all that you people have done for us today?"

After hearing that, mom started to bend over and Sarah started to move back but mom told her, "Sarah stay where you are, I have a surprise for you to."

Sarah moved back down and spread her legs again as we watched my mom lean forward and down to take Mike's cock in her mouth. Mom's head bobbed back and forth on Mike's cock, finally Mike said, "If you don't stop that, I can going to cum in your mouth."

My mom didn't stop; she picked up speed and pumped Mike's cock as she sucked. Mike reached out and held the back of mom's head and started to moan. His moans became louder until he said, "Here it cums as he began to shoot into my mom's sucking mouth." Mom swallowed every drop of his cum. Before she finished, she cleaned his cock thoroughly by licking all the remaining cum off his shaft. When she was done she sat up on her knees.

Mom wiped her lips to make sure she had collected all of Mike's cum and then smiled at Sarah. She asked Sarah again, "Do you mind if I do something else that I've wanted to try for a very long time?"

Sarah looked at her a little confused but said, "Yes, I guess so. What else do you want to do with Mike?"

My mom asked Mike to move off to the side and surprisingly my mom moved into the place where Mike had just been. Cautiously mom leaned forward and sniffed Sarah's pussy and then she extended her tongue and timidly licked up some of Sarah's juices. Mom reached up and used her fingers to open Sarah's pussy and extended her tongue once again and buried it inside Sarah. We could see by the movement of her jaw and cheeks that she was licking Sarah's pussy juice into her mouth. After a few minutes, mom sat up on her knees and leaned forward and touched her lips to Sarah's. Sarah willingly parted her lips and my mom passionately kissed Sarah. Watching them kiss we could tell that both mom and Sarah were using their tongues. The kiss lasted a couple of minutes before my mom once again kneeled upright between Sarah's legs.

In a very quiet voice mom said, "Ever since I was in college some of the other girls fooled around with each other, I have always wondered what it would be like to lick another girl's pussy and then kiss her."

Sarah reached out for my mom and brought her back down and again and they locked their lips in another passionate kiss. When the second kiss ended, Sarah said something to my mom that none of us could hear. Within seconds we knew what she said when we watched my mom turn herself around and position herself with one leg on either side of Sarah's head. Without any further conversation Sarah pulled my mom's pussy to her mouth and my mom dipped her head to make contact with Sarah's pussy.

Mike looked at us and we looked at him and then all of us went back to watching my mom and Sarah lick and suck each other.

Unknowingly I had picked up my tempo and was now fucking Beth like she was the last lady on earth. There were moans coming from both sets of cushions.

Watching my mom and feeling the tight pussy of Beth didn't take me long before I felt the urge to cum. I looked at Beth and said, "I am going to cum soon, do you want me to pull out?"

Beth said between moans and gasps, "Don't you dare pull out, I want to feel your cum splashing inside me. I am safe so don't worry, let me feel you finish inside my pussy!"

I looked at Donna and said, "Honey I love you so much, I can't fit into words."

All of a sudden I felt my sperm moving and I just had time to say, "Oh GOD Beth, I am going to fill your pussy - NOW!" I pumped and groaned as Beth screamed out her orgasm at the same time I filled her full. Our combined juices started squishing and spilling out of her every time I pushed my cock into her.

Suddenly off to our side both my mom and Sarah were moaning and both were pumping their hips up and down. The moaning got louder and louder as both of them reached the peak of their orgasms. We watched both women quiver in the afterglow. Finally my mom was able to move and when she did, she turned around and once again passionately embraced Sarah as they kissed.

Mike was watching his girl friend and my mom as he stroked his hard cock. Donna looked at me before she stood up and walked over to where Mike was kneeling. She told Mike to lie down on his back. Beth and I watched as Donna kneeled and took Mike's cock in her hand before she leaned down and opened her mouth. Donna knows how to deep throat my cock and I watched as she took the length of Mike into her mouth and down her throat. We could tell by the look on Mike's face that he was not only impressed with the way Donna was sucking his cock but we could tell he was in heaven.

It didn't take long before he was saying, "I'm gonna cum." By now he knew that Donna was going to swallow so he put his hand on the back of her head and continued to fuck Donna's mouth. Soon he was shooting his load in her mouth. Donna cleaned up his cock before she finished and moved up Mike's body to give him a kiss. What Mike didn't know was that Donna had saved some of his cum and when she kissed him, she delivered his cum to him on her tongue. We could see Mike try to pull back but Donna held the back of Mike's head so he couldn't. I knew what Donna was doing because she had done that to me on many occasions.

Once Donna released Mike's head he sputtered, "That was my cum on your tongue!"

Donna looked at him and smiled before saying, "Yes Mike, that was your cum, it came out of you and even though I swallowed most of it, I saved some for you because you have to learn to share with your partner." Donna went on to say, "When you share everything with your partner then you will learn everything about your partner just like I know everything about Matt."

Mike looked at me questioningly and without him saying anything I said, "Yes Mike, Donna has delivered my cum to me, on her tongue, many times. The first time she did it, like you, she reminded me that she had swallowed most of it but wanted me to share with her. She still does it to me so I knew what she was doing to you."

The other three women broke out laughing and there was a chorus of, "I never thought of that before" ringing through the air. I smiled and asked, "Is anyone ready for a beer?"

Once again there was a resounding "YES" that filled the air.

As each of us stood up we realized that we were sweaty from all the activity, so one by one, we walked down the steps into the pool to rinse off before sitting down for a cool drink. All of us navigated into a close circle because we had shared so much together, no one felt the need to stay apart.

As we got out of the pool each of us dried off and I went to get the cold beer and Donna went to check on the baby. As I picked up the tray with the beer on it, Donna came out with the baby in her arms. I set the tray down and fixed a bottle for the baby. When I finished I picked up the tray and both of us walked out on the patio towards the table.

As I set a beer down in front of each person already seated, not surprising, I looked around at mom, Beth, Sarah and Mike and noticed that each one of them were sitting with their knees spread as wide as the chairs allowed them to do so. I marveled at how well Mike and Sarah had adapted to our lifestyle.

I sat down on the other side of Sarah and Donna sat down on my other side. I held up my beer and made a toast to - new friendships. All of us took a drink and then Mike held up his bottle and made a toast to - long-lasting friendships. Once again all of us took a drink. Beth was next to hold up her bottle and make a toast to - thank God for hard cocks willing to fuck - and all of us broke out laughing before taking a drink.

It was silent around the table for a few minutes before my mom raised her bottle to make a toast to - family, friends and I want somebody's cock soon - again all of us laughed before taking a drink.

I looked at my mom and said, "I will see what I can do to help you out."

Mike looked at my mom and said, "I've been drained for the first time in my life but I am sure something will happen again in a short while if I keep looking at all this wonderful pussy sitting here on display."

I looked down to my right, to see Sarah's bald pussy and her little clit was protruding at the top of her slit, what a wonderful view it was. I looked around at the rest of the females and had to admit Mike was right, there was a variety of pussy sitting around the table spread wide open and only two cocks.

I looked at Mike and Sarah and said, "I don't want you to get the wrong impression after what happened here today. Normally Donna and I are nude and this is the first time we have had sex or made love to anyone other than each other."

Donna jumped in saying, "I'm not sure why I felt compelled to do things with Mike but I have no regrets about anything I've done today and I hope that our new friendship hasn't been harmed in any way."

Sarah was fast to reply saying, "When we came here today, I thought we would see all of you nude again and that would be the end of it. However, I have no regrets about anything that happened today and I want it to continue doing whatever you want to do, if all of you feel the same way. I've learned so much here today and I am so very comfortable being naked around all of you. I still don't feel pressured to have sex or to make love but yet I sit here well fucked and completely satisfied."

Mike was next saying, "Never in my life would I even dream about what happened today. I to have learned so much from all of you and if you want me I am sure Sarah will share me with anyone of you just like I am willing to share Sarah with all of you."

Donna looked at all of us and said, "As much as I would like to be in on the action, my pussy is out of commission for a while longer, as far as fucking goes. I can suck and be licked but can't take a stiff one until my doctor says I can."

My mom spoke next saying, "Sarah, I want to thank you so much for allowing me the huge pleasure of having sex with another female. That is an experience that I have longed to try but until today it has gone unfulfilled. If you ever want to do that again, please let me know because your pussy was the first one I've ever had the pleasure of tasting and I hope it won't be the last time. Also, since Matt included me with Beth in the making love agreement with Donna, I can't wait until you can get hard again so I can take a test drive on your manhood."

Mom's last statement made all of us laugh and I assured her she would get her ride at the next opportunity.

After mom finished speaking I moved one of my hands to Donna's pussy and the other to Sarah's pussy. I inserted my middle finger of each hand into them and slowly finger fucked them.

Mike looked down and saw what I was doing and got up from his chair and asked Beth to switch chair with him. While Beth was getting seated, Mike reached a hand into my mom's lap and inserted his middle finger into her. Once Beth was settled and spread wide again, Mike reached over and inserted his middle finger into her. Then it became a battle of hands between Beth and my mom to see who was going to have their hand stroking Mike's cock. We watched the momentary battle until Beth stroked him and mom held onto the head of his cock.

There was no fight on my side of the table since Donna was feeding the baby and only Sarah's hand was holding my cock and slowly stroking it up and down.

Beth spoke next saying, "I have never had sex or made love to anyone but my husband, that is, until today. Donna I want to wholeheartedly thank you for sharing your husband with me. I always loved you as my child but after today, you are the woman who has changed my life forever. You have given me a special gift which I feel will forever remain unmatched." Beth started to tear up and although Mike and Beth had not known each other for very long, Mike moved closer to Beth so he could take her in his arms and comfort her. Beth said while looking at Donna, "I've never felt so much love and admiration for anyone as I do for you.

I looked at Donna and she was a bit misty eyed by what her mom had just said. Donna looked at her mom and said, "Mom, thank you for saying that but I've always loved you to and lord knows we haven't always agreed on everything but I want you to know that I will share what I have with you to make sure you have a smile of your beautiful face every day."

Donna noticed that the baby went back to sleep so she got up and went into the house to put the baby back in her crib.

When Donna returned from the house, I asked her if she was interested in cooking or ordering our food for dinner.

Donna smiled and said, "I think we should order our food so we can be lazy and lounge around naked and wait to be served."

Once again, like college kids we all laughed however Donna's statement sparked a lively conversation about what we should eat.

Mike said, "There's a Chinese place in town that has wonderful food and they have a delivery service to."

Sarah jumped in saying, "Yes they have great food because Mike and I eat there a lot."

I looked at Mike and then Sarah and asked, "Would you like to stay for dinner?"

Mike said, "We don't want to impose on all of you."

Donna smiled at Mike and said, "Mike, you and Sarah will never be imposing on us. As we've said before, for some reason both of you seem to fit right in here and we welcome both of you with open arms."

Both Mike and Sarah thanked Donna for her kind words and thanked her again for making them feel welcomed.

Another short debate started about what we were going to eat and by a majority vote we settled on Chinese food from the place Mike and Sarah recommended.

Beth spoke up saying, "Since we are going to order Chinese food, I think Mike and Sarah should have the privilege of answering the door and taking the food order."

Sarah gasped and looked at Mike asking, "Mike, what will we do if Sam is delivering tonight?"

Mike grinned at Sarah and said, "Honey, I guess he will see all of you and all of me but I am sure he will be more interested in seeing all of you."

Mom spoke up and asked Sarah, "Who is Sam?"

Sarah replied, "Sam went to school with us before we graduated and he had a crush on me and wanted to be my boyfriend but I wanted Mike. When he was trying to convince me to go with him, he kept trying to feel me up every time he got close to me. He would grab my breasts through my blouse and a few times he put his hand between my legs and squeezed my pussy. Mike had to threaten him with bodily harm if he didn't stop pestering me and feeling me up."

Mom said, "Honey if you don't want to answer the door with Mike, I will answer the door with Mike and I'm sure we can enlist a couple more volunteers who are sitting here."

Beth spoke up, "I would love to answer the door with Mike and hold his cock while Brenda takes the food. I am sure Sam would be more than a bit jealous to see Mike surrounded by nude females."

Donna showed her excitement and said, "That would really be a payback to someone like him, I'm in on the plan if that's what you want."

I quickly weighted in with, "An even more evil plan would be for Sarah and I to be standing back by the counter and just before you closed the door, all of you step aside and let Sam see me standing behind Sarah with Sarah standing profile to the door. That way Sam could see Sarah is naked but he wouldn't see any parts of her. Not only that I would be the stranger standing behind her naked butt."

RecHiker
RecHiker
2,905 Followers