That Friend from College Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah," she sucked in a breath. What Pete was doing felt amazing. She considered it for just a moment, the fact that whoever might see them would be their neighbor for years to come. "Turn off the lights," she decided.

Pete moved away to get the lights and when he returned, his mouth went straight to Alli's breast, taking her nipple between his lips and circling it with his tongue. He sucked on it tenderly and moved his mouth down to the soft underside of her breast to suck on the sensitive skin there. Alli's hands reached for his hair, blond strands tangling between her fingers. She still loved touching his hair, feeling the smooth waves of it against her skin.

He had worked his way down to the waistband of her pants and nimbly undid the button and the zipper. Alli shifted side to side on the granite counter, letting Pete slide the seat of her pants down from under her. In moments, he had her completely naked and she worked on unfastening his pants. They fell to the floor easily and Pete bent down to step out of them and to retrieve the condom from his pocket. The idea of going without, of actually risking the possibility of getting pregnant and having a baby with Pete flashed through Allison's head. Would it be so bad? They had the room. They were in love. She had no doubt that he would make an amazing dad. What nagged at her was the idea that her mom would claim she was right, that Alli really had been pregnant already when they bought the house and that it would likely widen the rift between them.

She didn't stop Pete from rolling on the condom before he came closer, pulling her to the very edge of the counter before carefully sliding himself in. Alli's arms came up to circle his neck as her legs wrapped around his waist, drawing him closer. No matter how many times they had sex, she couldn't help but be in awe of how well they fit together. He seemed to stretch her just to the brink of feeling uncomfortable without crossing that line. His thrusts hit the top of her channel in the perfect way that felt sensational, but not painful. Their lips fit together like puzzle pieces, locking against each other while their bodies connected with prescise friction. And it only seemed to get better with time, as they figured each other out more and more and become more familiar with each other's bodies. Exactly where to touch, exactly at what angle to shift to elicit that groan from the other, the optimal rhythm which would bring them both over the edge.

Allison felt secure in Pete's arms while he rocked into her, her ass barely hanging on to the edge of the stone counter. She leaned her head back against the cabinet and the slight shift in her body rubbed in just the right way against her swollen, aching nub, causing her to climax.

"Oh God, Pete!" The words tumbled out of her mouth while he plowed through her clenching spasms. She felt her entire body vibrating, everything ringing with the sensation of ecstasy. Her legs felt week and she found it harder to continue to keep them wrapped around Pete's waist, but he was close. She could tell that he was close and she urged him on. "Come for me, Pete. I want to feel you let go," her voice was nearly a whisper.

He leaned his face into her neck, thrusting in hard and staying there, pulsing inside her. She only then realized how hard his fingers gripped her waist, imagining that her skin might even bruise, but she wouldn't mind it.

"One room down," Pete whispered into her ear, making her giggle. "Which one do you think we'll do next?"

"I think we have some time to figure it out," she whispered back to him. "Let's play it by ear."

12