That Girl Next Door Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lower your voice!" Jessica giggled as she pictured her mother standing in the kitchen with a calf suddenly plopping onto the floor between her feet bleating a loud, 'Moo!' Then Melanie popped into her mind. She pictured her with the back of her hand against her forehead as she swooned and feinted away. Jessica dissolved into full blown laughter, crossing her arms across her belly and shaking her head side to side. Jason had totally skipped right past the elephant in the back yard and straight into panic mode.

"What the hell is so funny? This is so freaking serious!"

Jessica managed to get her fit under control and stood up to meet her brother after he turned and began his next pass. "Darling, stop for just a second. Look at me! Just stop and look at me. Did you hear me?" Jessica gently reached up to her brother's cheek and caressed it as she slid her hand behind his neck. "I said that I love you too."

Before he had a chance to react, Jessica stood on her toes and pulled her brother into another kiss. Just as earlier today, she placed her parted lips directly on his. But unlike earlier, she did not restrain herself. This time she gently brushed her tongue over Jason's lips. Her brother may have been about to speak to her, but as he opened his mouth, Jessie took it as an invitation and deepened her kiss. Her tongue slipped inside his mouth and began stroking his tongue. Jessie felt his arms come up and wrap around her back pulling her closer. She moaned, "Mmm!"

Jason had clearly heard what his sister had said. From an intellectual standpoint, he had reacted to it. But the actual substance and implications hadn't fully registered within his consciousness until the moment of that kiss. Without any warning at all, he suddenly found his fantasy turning into reality. He had so totally focused his mind on one single goal that he had missed all of the signs that his amorous feelings were reciprocated by the object of his desire. Lost in the moment, Jason's passion took the reins and he returned Jessie's affection with fervor. Their tongues tangled in a dual and they tasted each other for the first time. Surprisingly, Jessica was the first to break their kiss as she was gasping for air.

She took a half step back, fanning herself with her hand, "God, that was hot!"

That small break was all that Jason needed to recover his senses. "SHIT! Oh my God! What have I done?" Returning to panic mode, Jason made a break for the side of the house at a dead run.

At first, Jessica was too startled by the sudden reversal to react. Then when she tried to follow her brother, she realized that she was in her sandals and trying to run in the wet grass. She stumbled but managed to remain upright. She heard a car door slam shut and the sound of the motor starting. The last that she saw of her brother that evening was him backing their Dad's car out of the driveway and then gunning it down the street. Bursting into tears, she turned back to the patio door and ran inside.

ɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤɤ

Melanie was just finishing up by putting the vacuum back into the closet when she saw her best friend round the corner and race up the stairs. Jessica was bawling her eyes out as she ran into her room and tumbled onto the bed. Melanie was not two seconds behind her. She quietly closed the door to Jessie's bedroom and snicked the lock. Jessie had grabbed one of her pillows and was bent over. Face in the pillow that rested on her knees, she was in a full blown meltdown mode. Melanie knelt down at Jessie's feet and worked the buckles on her sandals. After she had them off, she walked them over to the closet and set them on the floor inside. When she returned to the bed she sat beside her best friend and taking her by the shoulders, pulled her off of the pillow and into her lap.

Jessica's meltdown had reduced to sobs and whimpers at this point. "Tell me what happened," Melanie cooed.

"I...[hiccup]...I can't," Jessie sobbed.

"Honey! We've never kept secrets from each other! There's nothing on this earth that you cannot tell me. I've watched you destroy a whole bowl of Rice Chex once. So I already know that your deepest, darkest secret is that you are a Cereal Killer!" Melanie thought that by telling her favorite 'Dad Joke' that she could lighten the mood. It wasn't working.

"Please...don't hate me, Mel. But you're not even close to guessing my darkest secret. I've...I've..." Jessica's voice failed her as it trailed off.

Melanie cupped her face in both hands and began to gently wipe the tears away with her thumbs. "It's going to be okay, no matter what it is. I'm right here." Then Melanie leaned forward and kissed Jessica's cheek.

'Okay,' Jessica thought to herself. 'She wants a deep dark secret that I have been hiding from her? I'll give her a dark secret!'

Jessica threw her arms around Melanie then twisting her body, she pulled her fully onto the bed with her and pinned her underneath of herself. Just as she had done with her brother, she slipped her hand behind Melanie's neck getting control of her face and crushed her lips to her mouth. Melanie let out a surprised gasp and Jessica used the opportunity to slide her tongue into her best friend's mouth. Melanie was too shocked to resist.

Jessica moved her hand from Mel's neck and began massaging her breast through her clothing. Melanie released an involuntary moan at the sensation caused by this intimate contact. Without actually be consciously aware, Melanie began returning Jessica's kiss. Mel's body was running on autopilot, reacting to the passion of the moment without cognitive thought. Her arms and hands slid around Jessie's torso and began gently caressing her lower back.

Jessie shifted herself up a little, breaking the kiss. She moved her lips to Melanie's left ear, breathing her heated breath into it before taking snaking her tongue into the cavity for a lick. "Oh God," Melanie moaned as Jessica trailed little kisses across her earring and ear lobe before fastening her lips on Mel's neck. Melanie slid her hands up Jessie's back and took a firm grip on her shoulders as the nerve impulses fired randomly throughout her body from her best friend's ministrations.

Jessica grabbed the hem of the blue dress and hiked it up to Mel's waist, then placed her hand on the girl's upper thigh. Mel turned her head forcing Jessie back off of her neck. This time it was Mel who kissed Jessica. Locking their lips together and tongues twisting together in a passionate duel. Jessica slipped her finger under the elastic leg band of Melanie's panties causing her to break the kiss.

Melanie locked eyes with Jessica, "Wait! Wait! Not inside! I still have my cherry and I am saving it for someone special. Your finger feels good where you are touching me, just don't go inside."

"You too?" Jessica smirked. "The same rule applies to me for the same reason. You can trust me, babe." With that settled, Jessica slipped her fingers inside of Mel's panties and began searching for her clit. Mel's wetness betrayed her arousal and Jessie used it to lubricate her fingers very well. Her explorations found that Mel had a well defined love button with a fairly significant shaft about an inch long.

Melanie gasped as Jessica shifted the attention of her mouth and lips to the other side of Mel's neck. While she was laying down light kisses, licks, and nibbles in the curve of Mel's neck where it met her collarbone, she placed her index finger along side and parallel to Mel's clit. She began rocking her finger gently back and forth across the shaft as if she were imitating a tiny windshield wiper. She avoided direct contact with the tip as much as possible. After several strokes, Jessica slipped her finger down between Melanie's inner labia lubricating it with girl cum before returning to her clit.

Melanie was lost in a world of her own. She was aware that she was caught up in something naughty. But at the same time she had no cognitive awareness that she was doing anything sexual with another female, much less her best friend. She had be so suddenly overwhelmed by Jessica's attack that this only registered in her mind as something similar to when she masturbated at home. Her brain had fried and refused to reboot. But all of the sensations coursing throughout her body kept her from offering up any resistance.

Jessica raised up for a moment to look deep into Melanie's eyes. The heat of the moment caught Mel by surprise and without thinking, she used Jessica's own maneuver against her. Mel slid her free hand behind Jessie's neck and pulled her down into a passionate kiss. Their tongues danced with each other. They both moaned into each other's mouths. Melanie felt the initial tingling that announced the approach of her orgasm. Taking her hand from Jessie's neck, she reached for the middle buttons on her blouse. Once they were undone, she reached inside for Jessie's bra. Running her fingers through her cleavage, she quickly discovered that Jessie had worn one with a front closure. Using her thumb and forefinger, Mel deftly defeated the clasp and pushed one cup to the side.

As soon as Melanie's finger brushed over Jessie's hardened nipple, she was rewarded by Jessie's grunt. "Mmmpht!" Jessica briefly broke the kiss to mutter, "Shit." before she returned to kissing her best friend. Jessie's finger continued to tease Mel closer to her peak. Sensing that she was close to the edge, she finally slipped her finger a little lower while also increasing her pace. Melanie had already been teetering on the brink for a couple of minutes now. When Jessica shifted her finger into the position that applied more direct stimulation to her clit, Melanie tumbled over the edge and came hard. In the back of her mind she thought to herself, 'I've never made myself cum like this before!'

Melanie's body shook with orgasmic seizures. She grunted into Jessica's mouth, "Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!" before finally breaking the kiss and gasping for breath. Jessica began to lazily slide her finger up and down between Mel's labia, amazed at the mess she had created in her best friend's undies. The knowledge that she was touching her friend's private area along with the silky wetness had her own hormones on overdrive. When Melanie once again had some modicum of control over herself, she realized that she was staring at the ridges of the stucco on Jessica's bedroom wall. 'Oh no she didn't! No way in hell that little bitch is going to do that to me and walk away scot-free! It's time for revenge and payback is a bitch!'

Melanie's alpha dominance had suddenly taken control. She pulled her hand out of Jessica's shirt and then used both hands to pull the tartan plaid skirt up around Jessie's waist. Then she wedged her right hand between their bodies and located the waistband of Jessie's panties. She wasted no time pushing her hand inside and sliding her hand over Jessie's black haired bush. Jessie's pussy had already lubricated itself very well when she was making out with her brother a few minutes ago. All of the naughty play with Melanie had only increased the problem.

Melanie pushed on towards her objective. Just locating what she was searching for by her sense of touch alone, she idly thought about how touching Jessie was very much like touching herself, except that the position was sort of like backwards. It was like trying to reach through a mirror to diddle herself. When she found Jessie's clit, she began stroking it up and down, running her fingers directly on top of the shaft. Then switching to a side to side rhythm before tracing circles around it. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Jessie's satisfied smirk dropped off of her face. "Fuuuuuck! Oompht! Eugh!" Her head dropped down onto Mel's shoulder and Mel took the opportunity for further payback, sucking on Jessie's earlobe and giving it gentle nips along with snaking her tongue into her ear then sucking gently on her neck. Wash, rinse, repeat!

'Two can play this fucking game!' Mel thought triumphantly. Jessie's body started to curl in upon itself as if she were trying to reach a fetal position, but she didn't get far before her own orgasm washed over her. Jessie experienced a multiple orgasm for the first time in her life because while she was cumming, Melanie never paused her attack. Odd things can happen in the heat of a moment. Melanie suddenly thought of a bible verse that she had recently read: Psalm 79, verse 12. 'Return seven-fold into the bosom of our neighbors the taunts with which they taunted you...' Somehow, it just seemed very appropriate for their situation.

Melanie finally ceased fingering Jessica once she had estimated that her best friend had cum about seven times, giving Melanie her revenge. Both girls lay together gasping and panting from their exertions, but still cuddled up and cheek to cheek. Neither one made the first move to disentangle their hands from each other's underwear, fingers marinating in girl cum. Melanie's brain finally gained purchase and rebooted, but even so she left her hand inside of Jessica's panties.

"FUCK, JESSICA! What the fuck was that? What in the hell did we just do?"

To be continued...

***Appendix A***

The correct pronunciation of Nacogdoches has already been addressed in the Preface, so I'm going to skip over that without repeating it here.

Zavalla - Zah-vah-la is a small village located on US Hwy 69 in middle east Texas. It is east of Diboll and Southeast of Lufkin.

Weiser Air Park would be pronounced very much like the name of the beer. In other words, Budweiser without the "bud". Or if you prefer, the same as describing someone who has good common sense. They are "Wiser". Sadly, Weiser Airport was closed down on November 3 ,2019 and sold to a developer who is now building warehouses on the site as I am currently writing this.

H.E.B. are the initials of the grocer who assumed control of the business founded by his mother in 1905. In the year 1919, Howard Edward Butt began running the store in Kerrville, Texas after his return from fighting overseas during the First World War. HEB has flourished throughout the State of Texas and is quite well known to all Texans. Their prices are generally lower than most of their competitors and their stores are immaculately clean making them extremely popular. The Houston Chronicle has stated that HEB ranked second nationwide in popularity.

The recipe for the Squash Casserole is available from several sites. The two best in my humble opinion can be found at Food Dot Com or Copykat:

<a href="https://www.food.com/recipe/the-black-eyed-peas-baked-squash-45437">

Or

<a href="https://copykat.com/black-eyed-pea-baked-squash/">

The recipe for the Creamed Sweet Peas is my own concoction. I'll gladly share it with anyone who uses the feedback link to contact me personally. Be absolutely certain to include your email address in the body of your letter as well as at the same prompt from literotica to ensure that I can respond to your request.

Scottish Texan

January 10, 2022