That Is Not My Husband Pt. 02

Story Info
My husband and my favorite nephew get along way too well.
3.6k words
4.61
36.7k
46

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bubbabeta
bubbabeta
64 Followers

That Is Not My Husband

PART 2

POV (Neo)

I arrived in California full of excitement, fear and most importantly the urge to slut myself out to all the hunky older men in California. On the plane I was slowly reminiscing of my old life in dirty Brooklyn, New York, slutting and pimping myself out to all the married and closeted hot men on Grindr back at home in exchange for money and lavish items and hotel vacations.

I didn't care if they were married. I love money and of course I like sex that much especially with hot hunky Spanish men with big gargantuan cocks.

Speaking of Spanish men. God, my uncle is one lucky whore. Charles is so lucky as he hit the lottery with a six foot six dreamboat of a Spanish man. I heard he is packing, though I'm not sure how big his Hispanic cock is. I just eavesdrop the conversations between my mother and my uncle every single time they call, jacking my cock every time Charles goes into details. He shouldn't have done that.

Will is a loyal half American, half Hispanic family man and I believe my uncle when he says he is loyal as my uncle says he gets hit on a lot by other men especially twinky bottoms like me but he "quickly shuts them down" as my uncle would firmly say.

But Will hasn't met an insatiable manipulative bottom like me. It's only a matter of time till I get this six foot six dreamboat of a Spanish man to dominate me and coat my insides, busting his thick and creamy load in my insatiable pretty hole. I can't wait to see how loyal this man is.

Don't get me wrong, I love my uncle but I love getting fucked with big dicks more especially if it's his husband's big cock. It makes it more exciting and thrilling. Just imagining it makes me wet without even touching myself.

Fuck university!, I'm going to California with one mission in mind. I'm moving to California to get that Spanish gargantuan dick inside me and get the best fuck of my life. I want to bring out the worst and rough side of that man. That is my one and only mission and I will do whatever it takes to achieve it.

As I arrive in the airport I quickly found my uncle and Will waiting for me. It wasn't hard to spot them due to Will's six foot six and hunky frame. God he looked so good from afar and by just looking at him, it makes my cock twitch so fucking hard.

"Welcome to California" my clueless uncle excitedly mumbled giving me a hug and not knowing my real intentions of moving to California and into his home.

"Welcome kid! don't cause us trouble, please for the love of God" Will jokingly says, shaking my hand firmly looking me straight in the eye, inserting his dominance. God I could have busted my load right and there but I gotta keep it cool. I can already feel that we have sexual chemistry and the sexual tension was high by just looking into each other's eyes.

My uncle then proceeds to tell him to stop reprimanding me which startled us cutting off our eye contact and the tension between us.

Charles then looked over to car which was full of clutter wondering how we could all fit inside.

"You don't mind sitting in Will's lap do you?" Charles surprisingly asked me.

This startled me as I did not expect to get such a big opportunity right away. I tried to hide my excitement and tried to put my confused face that I have practiced a million times.

"What?!, why-y bubba?" Will asked cluelessly.

My uncle proceeded to explain the situation to us while I was holding back my excitement. He asked Will if he wanted to take an Uber but I intervened and reassured that I was okay with sitting on his hot husband's lap.

Will did not react as he did not want to cause an argument with his beloved clueless husband and just put up with it. God I can't wait to sit on his lap and consume his musk.

Charles firmly reminded Will and said "Okay suck it up buttercup, it'll only be an hour drive big boy"

That was more than enough time for me to pull my tricks and get a feel of this gargantuan cock that I've been dreaming about.

Charles watched me and his dreamboat of a husband get into the right backseat of the car clueless of what I was about to do. It was a sigh of relief when I saw the computers and clutter blocking his rear side view as this will prevent us from getting caught if things get out of hand. My uncle proceeded to play the radio music on full volume which will allow me to pull off my seduction easily.

During the first few minutes I asked Will if he was okay with me sitting on his right side lap and said he was fine with it. However, Charles helped me in pulling my seduction off as he sped and drove past quickly on the speed bumps sending me over in the middle of Will's lap. I smiled widely trying to contain my excitement as this position makes it easier.

I was now sitting in the middle of Will's lap and God I can smell his profane manly Hispanic musk that got me hard immediately. I kept moving and backing my ass into Will's crotch, trying to act cluelessly on what I was doing.

"Stop moving" Will sternly says with his deep and raspy voice making my cock twitch.

"Sorry it's just hot and tight in here" I replied, continuously rubbing my ass on his crotch again. I kept doing this for the next five minutes feeling his gargantuan cock slowly get hard. I could tell Will was trying to restrain himself, breathing heavily.

"Will, are you hanging in there?" My oblivious uncle asked.

"Yeah-hhh bub-ba" Will breathily responded. I smirked.

"Okay Neo you good?" My uncle asked in his disgusting concerned voice.

"Yupppp Uncle it's just hot and humid" I replied breathily, smiling, trying to restrain myself from busting my load as I was now fully humping and rubbing my ass with Will's big Hispanic gargantuan cock which is now standing proudly and tenting in his sweatpants.

"You better stop" Will sternly whispered angrily.

I boldly and quickly repositioned myself and turned around, facing Will face to face this time in a proper riding sex position I practiced a million times and started humping his covered hard leaking pre-cum cock again.

"If you wanted me to stop, you would have stopped me way before you got hard big boy" I boldly and quietly responded, mimicking the nickname my uncle used earlier.

"Let yourself go big boy" I added with my seductive voice "You fucking like it" I said, murmuring into his ears repeatedly.

What Will did then surprised me as he grabbed me by the hips roughly and started humping me with his big cock making a loud rubbing noise combining with the loud music my uncle was playing.

This Hispanic family loyal man was now cheating on his husband with his husbands nephew. This was sick but that's what makes it more thrilling.

I could tell that Will had a larger cock than I expected, probably it being more than eight inches. We were now fully humping each other and I stared at him like a lost, excited puppy.

"This went better than I expected" I told myself.

I always knew there was an evil and kinky side to this hunky man and "the family man image" was all for show. I looked across next to us above the computer clutter in the middle seat to check if Theo was still asleep in his car seat and he was. God this is so sick, I will forever cherish this sick moment.

A family man cheating on his husband while his husband was literally driving in front and his beloved child was right next to us.

I quickly looked into Will's eyes and this was not the family man Charles was describing in all the conversations he had with my mother. I could almost hear and imagine my uncle catching us in the act and looking into his husbands eyes and saying "That is not my husband!"

I kept staring at this Spanish hunk's lustful eyes and Will looked back at me with so much lust, this was not the family man I met twenty five minutes ago.

Will was humping me quickly, reciprocating the deed and trying to restrain his loud breathing and suppress his moans. His grip on my hips got firmer and firmer each hump. I then stopped humping and boldly grabbed his hard gargantuan Spanish cheating covered cock.

Will caught me by surprise, roughly and quickly grabbing me by the jaw the moment I grabbed his covered cock.

"Don't push it you dirty little faggot whore" he whispered lustfully and angrily. This nearly sent me over the edge as I liked being degraded and being talked to dirtily.

I smiled at him widely instead staring back at his lustful eyes as he held on my jaw tightly.

"Sorry bub-ba" I replied seductively and breathily. He looked away.

However he did not remove my left hand from his cock and I started to rub his covered cock trying to look into his eyes while I slowly rub it in. I slowly used my right hand to unbutton his polo shirt which is now soaked in sweat and covered partly with my pre-cum.

Will did not stop my right hand and I slowly slid my right hand up his bare hairy muscled chest admiring it and caressing it, working my way down to his chiseled daddy abs, slowly feeling up his whole gym-rat body. I played with his hard pointed hairy nipples as he closed his eyes and bit his lip trying to suppress his moans.

God, everything about this hunk of a man was beautiful. It was like he was carved by a sexual God, actually no fuck that, matter of fact he was carved by a sexual deviant devil and was made to destroy every hole he sees. Charles is one lucky fucking whore marrying this hunk.

I kept playing with Will's nipples while still slowly rubbing his large wet covered cock. The pre-cum on his grey sweatpants was now firmly visible. His eyes were still closed and he was still biting his lip trying to suppress his moans.

I quickly realised that I needed something I can add to my wank bank in case this never happens again. "I'm one hundred percent sure it will happen again though" I say to myself.

I quickly stopped playing with his nipples for a bit and humped him aggressively.

I quietly and quickly grabbed my phone from my side pocket and started filming from my backside top view clearly showing my bubble butt humping up and down on his big gargantuan dick. The backside top view is also showing his half naked and muscly torso with his full face and his closed lusty eyes, biting down on his lips showing how much he's enjoying the pleasure he's getting at this very inhumane and betraying moment. His nipples were visibly hard on the video along with his big American-Hispanic cock.

I recorded briefly and slowly put my phone away, not wanting to be caught by Will as his eyes were still closed. I could feel his cock vibrating and leaking however, and knew he was about to bust his load anytime soon.

I slowed down for a bit to edge him a little bit and I realised he was still tightly gripping my jaw. I was in so much pleasure trying to hump his big cock and was so busy restraining myself from cumming that I forgot he was still gripping my jaw tightly.

I boldly grabbed his right hand that is grabbing my jaw tightly and grabbed his ring finger, putting it into my mouth and coating it with my saliva. I then carefully used my mouth to slowly take off the wedding ring, removing it from his ring finger, spitting and throwing the wedding ring somewhere in the car clutter.

"You wo-n't ne-ed that ring an-ymore" I teased quietly, while sucking on his ring finger in my mouth.

He opened his dreamy lustful eyes and stared back at me intensely, Will lustfully and angrily watched me suck and lick his ring finger like a lollipop, not stopping me. I felt his big cock twitch excessively making the wet spot on his sweatpants larger and more visible. I took and grabbed two more of his fingers and sucked on them forcefully and seductively.

I seductively whispered "G-ag me bu-bba" while his three fingers were inside my mouth.

Will angrily pushed his fingers down my throat but I didn't gag right away until he forced them all the way down. I smiled at him when I gagged.

"You fucking dirty slut, I knew you had bad intentions you fucking home wrecking whore" the six foot six Hispanic man whispered angrily, continuing to gag me forcefully, losing himself in the act.

Will removed his fingers from my mouth and grabbed my jaw tightly again bringing it closely to his mouth. I thought this Hispanic family six foot six of a hunk was about to kiss me but he aggressively pushed me back again just to spite me.

We both humped each other aggressively and I was about to cum soon.

"Fuck fuck I'm about to cum" Will whispered breathily.

"Me too bub-ba, me too bub-ba" I teased and replied using the nickname just to spite him.

He firmly brought my jaw back up closer to his mouth again.

"Open your fucking mouth you home-wrecking dirty little faggot" He whispered quietly and sternly with his deep, raspy breathy voice.

I obeyed this hunk of a man like a puppy and opened my mouth.

He spat a huge wad of spit in my mouth. The spitting sound was flawlessly muffled by the loud beat from the radio.

I happily swallowed his tasty and alpha spit quickly, tasting the Monster drink he was chugging earlier. I licked the corners of my lips slowly to savour his spit, not wasting a single ounce of it and swallowed again. I smiled at him after swallowing and stuck my tongue out properly this time, waiting for more of his tasty and life-changing spit.

"Good fucking slut! You like that don't you? You fucking cumsleeve! You're so young but you're such a filthy fucking spit-hungry whore!" He whispered quietly and breathily in my right ear, proceeding then to bite my right earlobe.

Fireworks! Fireworks!

That was enough for me to cum hands free. I came excessively on the white skinny jeans I was wearing and was worried it would be too noticeable and Charles would catch on once we get off the car.

"Bust your load for me bub-ba" I said and teased affectionately as I humped and rubbed Will's leaky hard cock aggressively, urging him to cum.

"Grghhhh fuck!" Will groaned loudly.

Charles probably heard Will's loud groan and he could potentially catch us easily at this moment but I didn't really give a fuck. Deep inside, I wanted him to catch us so he could see how filthy and dirty of a man his husband was. I wanted him to catch us so he could stop bragging about how loyal and gentle his "family man" of a husband was. I laughed internally by the thought of it.

Will came all over his Gym Shark grey sweatpants and started breathing heavily, quietly muttering Spanish swear words I've heard a million times from all the Spanish men I've fucked back in New York.

"Are you okay Willy boy?" Charles proceeded to ask from the front in his concerned and loving voice, completely clueless that his beloved family man of a husband has betrayed him.

"Yea-hhh bu-b-bba it's ju-st so ho--t in here" Will replied to Charles, trying to suppress his heavy breathing, processing what just happened.

Poor Charles. His loyal family man of a husband just cheated on him behind his literal back, cheating on him and being filthy with his favorite nephew. His loyal husband treating his favorite nephew like the good little slut he is and getting off on it.

This whole situation only lasted thirty five minutes and it felt like a whole eternity.

Will firmly let go of my hips leaving his big hand prints on my hips. "At least he marked me with those beautiful handprints and his tasty spit" I said to myself, wickedly smirking. I'm officially his whore now.

My cock started twitching again as it was still sensitive.

He then buttoned up his polo shirt looking disheveled and regretful.

"That was an accident" Will firmly says.

"Sure it was Willy boy" I cockily responded and teased.

He grabbed me by the throat this time and I stuck my tongue out like a good little obedient puppy.

"Only my husband can call me that you fucking faggot!" Will replied and whispered angrily. He then proceeded to spit on my face intentionally with no warning, completely and intentionally missing my tongue and mouth.

I fucking loved it. I fucking loved teasing him. I fucking loved everything about this man.

I love it when he shows his dominant and dirty side. I could feel my flaccid cock slowly come alive again.

"That will never happen again" he warned me.

I nervously looked at him but kept my cool and smirked at him seductively, grabbing and taking his hand away from my throat.

I kept staring at him intensely and proceeded to touch the crotch area of his sweatpants slowly which is now stained with his creamy load and rubbed it, slowly coating my fingers with his Hispanic cum. I stared into his eyes and slowly licked my cum coated fingers and quietly said "Mhmm this Hispanic load is tasty just like how I fucking wanted!" with my slutty warm voice.

"Does my uncle swallow? Cos I do big boy" I quietly teased and asked.

I proceeded to swallow Will's tasty cum enthusiastically after licking my cum-coated fingers, opening my mouth to show him.

"If your husband swallows then it must be in our genetics" I added jokingly, quietly laughing at myself.

Will looked away, not responding to my filthy question and my spiteful teasing. I could feel his big flaccid cock twitching however and I smiled. I know the effect I have on him now, he can't resist me.

I then turned around to return to my normal sitting position and sat peacefully on his lap for the next twenty five minutes until we arrived at their beautiful, dreamy home.

We got off the car looking dishevelled, and Charles checked and asked us if we were okay. Will proceeded to kiss Charles sloppily in the lips and reassures him that we were okay and we looked dishevelled due to the heat and clutter in the car.

Charles did not notice the cum stain on Will's polo shirt and gym sweatpants. What a dumb motherfucker.

I laughed internally and smirked. I proceeded to thank both of them for letting me stay in their home for the summer and cheekily thanked Will for letting me sit on his lap. He looked unamused and I laughed with Charles. I winked at Will on my way inside their lovely home while Charles was waking up Theo.

I tried to come back to the car and carry my bags but Will surprisingly and quietly said

"Fuck off and wait inside faggot!"

He told me to wait inside as he'll show me my room. He aggressively and sternly said that he will carry my bags into my room and I should not bother carrying them, inserting his alpha dominance and showing me who's in control, which I liked.

I loved how he could be dominantly sweet and aggressively filthy at the same time. I get both worlds of him now and Charles does not. I guess I was his fucking ultimate whore now.

"Sorry cuck" I jokingly and cockily mumbled as I thought of my clueless, beloved uncle.

I went inside the house, and started to look for spots where me and Will could potentially, sneakily do our sexual shenanigans in the future.

I need that man to make love to me and fill my hole with his gargantuan cheating American-Hispanic cock. I need him to dump his creamy load inside my hole and put a baby in me. I want him to have the best orgasm of his life and give Theo his beloved siblings.

God I can almost imagine myself worshipping his cock, deep-throating and taking it better than his oblivious sweet-heart cuck of a husband. I can almost hear him degrading me and sputtering dirty things to me in Spanish while fucking me. This made my hole twitch and itchy. I can't wait for more. I can't wait to see what happens.

I kept reminiscing about what happened in the car earlier, and pulled up my shirt looking at Will's firm red handprints on my hips. I wickedly smiled and thought to myself.

"That was definitely not the last time!".

I started to draw up my next plan.

------------------------------ ----------------------------------

End of PART 2

bubbabeta
bubbabeta
64 Followers