That Moment of Triumph

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, stay," he cautioned her.

She turned back and lowered herself to the desk, smiling to herself with eyes closed, laying her head on folded arms while Spaulding skimmed down his briefs, his eyes kept all the while riveted on Victoria's naked bottom. Carefully applying the Vaseline, he greased a cock that was achingly stiff in its proud salute to the powerfully erotic sight this attractive young woman presented to him, bending over the desk, her ass jutting back at him in lewd invitation.

Naked from the hips down, but still wearing his white shirt and loosened tie, Spaulding slithered up her length from behind, his right hand wedged between their bodies. His hooked middle finger slipped between her cheeks to begin an incessant tickling of her cringing asshole, as he ground his hips against her buttocks; buried his face in her hair, luxuriating in the scented softness. She felt the press of his finger in the hidden valley, boldly insistent against the tiny gate, and she squirmed back against him, twisting her shoulders like a skewered fish.

"Relax," he breathed, his lips close to her ear.

Victoria closed her eyes and, forcing herself to relax, exhaled a long shivering breath. Spaulding felt the weakening of her instinctive resistance and seized that moment to stab abruptly, driving his stiff finger through the fleshy ring of muscle that spasomed one final time and then yielded so that he suddenly entered with miraculous ease.

A gurgling sound was emitted from deep in Victoria's throat as the finger was worked up her ass, the hand twisting, the stiffened finger screwing into her to lubricate the tight passageway, while Victoria grunted with each inch he gained.

Then he abruptly withdrew and she felt her the twinge in her asshole, a feeling of definite relief at having expelled the intruder. But the respite was only temporary, for now the rude visitor was replaced by an even more demanding masculine presence. She felt the head of his penis nuzzle up the rear valley exposed by the hand that held her cheeks apart. She felt his hardened manhood poking impertinently at its target and then he settled in, pressing lightly at first, and then with greater urgency, pressing with inexorable steady pressure against the tiny gate.

Victoria threw her head back, and sucked in a shivering breath through her clenched jaws. Once more she made the effort, forcing herself to relax. And he gained entrance, only a little at first, but she felt the widened knob of his prick expand her yawning asshole and she arched her back and rose up on her elbows, craning backward, her eyes clenched shut against the stabbing pain.

Spaulding clamped her hips and pressed forward against the swaying girl with steady, unrelenting pressure till all shreds of resistance melted way and he was suddenly through the tight ring of muscle, his rod sliding up her rectum in a single smooth penetration, pausing when half his swollen length was buried up Victoria's wonderful bottom.

The skewered woman gurgled from deep in her throat and, as he worked his prick up her anus she couldn't help wriggling her shoulders, shivering with delight, struck by the wicked thrill of it all. He heard her long wavering "oooooh," a helpless moan, low and throaty when, with a thrust of his hips, he drove up into her, further, deeper, penetrating her all the way to the hilt. Relishing the smooth tightness that held his prick in a vise-like grip, the man wiggled his hips letting her get the feel of him, knowing ...she had and had taken his entire prick up her ass!

With tiny movements of his hips, he sent electric sensations rippling through the skewered female. She felt overstuffed, felt the fullness of him threatening to split her apart. It was an uncomfortable full sensation, yet there was something else...a wildly erotic, illicit thrill, a queer sort of pleasure that made her wiggle her bottom back against him in happy response. And then he was moving in her, deep in her bowels, sliding his prick in and out in slow steady strokes while his hands clutched her hips.

Spaulding was grimly determined to hold on against the incredible rush of pleasure. He savored the slick smoothness of her rear channel, the tightness, the reflexive working of her sphincter that still half tried to expel him from her depths. He knew he could not hold out for long, and so he slowed his pace, pulling back and driving in, setting a slow even measured pace till he extracted a low groan of deep-seated pleasure from the impaled woman.

And then, when he was in all the way, and his springy pubic hair was grinding against the fulsome curves of Victoria's solid butt, he clamped her flanks and jiggled his hips, ticking her innards with his prick. The sensuous woman moaned in plaintive surrender and he felt the first tremors of her excitement begin to spill over, the threat of the impending orgasm threatening, so close that she teetered on the edge.

"Fuck me...Fuck me!....FUCK ME!" she hissed through clenched teeth, banging a fist on the desk, again and again, as he slowly withdrew till only the bulbous head remained buried up her rectum..

Spaulding threw back his head and with a single brutal thrust, slammed into the woman, buried himself in her, and began fucking her with a driving, savage urgency that soon had the passionate woman thrusting back against him, crying out and squirming, ragging in an animal lust that was totally out of control.

He sensed the rising tremors in her bent body, felt those first unmistakable twitches, the prolonged quivering, the definite convulsions of a tremendous orgasm that electrified her shook body with its violent upheaval. And he felt the wild escalation of his own creamy rise of pleasure, the tremendous surge of lust, the singular, ecstatic thrill of the pulsating eruptions that sent thick wads of his cum deep into Ms Victoria Alcott's seductively churning bottom.

The End

12