That New Guy Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers

Finally, with a cry, Meg started shaking as waves of pleasure washed over her. Deb continued licking and fingering her while Meg's pussy was flooded with even more lubrication. It was yet another long and intense orgasm and Deb only stopped with her tongue and finger when Meg moved away and off the couch. Deb then got up as well and Rachel sat up in the middle of the couch. Deb and Meg sat on either side of her, their boobs bouncing, and the three of them just took a moment to catch their breath and recover.

"I fully support this new phase in our relationship as roommates," Rachel finally said, with mock seriousness, causing the other two to burst out laughing. They sat there chatting and drinking wine, naked, for a bit before agreeing that Rachel and Meg should fetch their toys. For the next few hours, they pleasured each other with dildos and vibrators, scissoring and daisy chains, until they were all completely spent. Deb eventually pulled her clothes back on and headed home since they all had to work the next morning. Meg and Rachel retired to their own rooms but neither bothered to get dressed as they went about getting prepared for the next morning.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers
12