That New Guy Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers

Once she'd gone still and was catching her breath, I slipped my cock out of her and stepped back. When she turned, I took her by the arm and helped her off of the chair then led her to her desk. I moved her laptop and a few other things to the side then had her sit on the edge of it, her ass right where she probably had done a lot of schoolwork. We kissed briefly then she leaned back as I guided my cock into her pussy once again. I hooked her legs over my arms and started slowly sliding my cock in and out of her as we both moaned. I had a nice view of her body in this position so my eyes were wandering from her tits down to her trim bush and back up to her face. I was still reveling in the opportunity to see her naked so I definitely appreciated this position from that perspective. Being able to watch my cock sliding in and out of her snug pussy as her tits were moving with our rhythm only heightened the experience even further.

She seemed to be enjoying this position as well, based on the noises she was making and the expression on her face. I couldn't have said whether she was enjoying it more or less than either of the others but I'm sure any differences were minimal. She went from leaning back on her elbows to lying down completely; like everything else in this house, her desk was probably much bigger than it needed to be. With her hands free, she first brought them up and fondled her tits then dropped one hand down to massage her clit. I was happy that she was being proactive about her own pleasure and, although her hand was covering her trim bush, it was pretty arousing to watch her massaging her clit. Ultimately, though, this didn't end up being the best of the positions we'd tried. I'm sure the hard surface of the desk wasn't all the comfortable and there was an edge that was digging into her ass each time I thrust into her. It started to become clear as the novelty wore off that a change would probably result in more pleasure for both of us.

I wound up slipping out of her and helping her sit up then picked her up and carried her back to the bed. She didn't complain as I lay her in the middle and lowered myself over her. As I guided my tool back into her snug, slippery pussy, I leaned down and kissed her. We immediately progressed to making out passionately as I was sliding my cock slowly in and out of her again. She was raising her hips to accept each of my thrusts so she was receiving the full length of my shaft. It didn't take long to realize that, although fucking on her desk had been something different and maybe a little adventurous for her, this was much more conducive to the pursuit of our respective orgasms. I loved feeling her body below me and her tits against my chest, even if it meant that I couldn't admire her naked physique or fondle her tits. I knew that it would only be infrequently that we'd find opportunities to make love like this as we went forward so I was savoring this opportunity. I was confident that any chance to engage with her sexually would be highly satisfying for both of us but it was unlikely that we'd find such unrestricted opportunities. We'd be engaging in more adventurous and non-traditional sexual escapades purely out of necessity after this, which I wasn't looking forward to any less.

The longer I was fucking her, the more I could feel my orgasm building up and, though I'd have preferred to continue fucking her all night long, I knew the level of pleasure was going to be off the charts so I wasn't disappointed that it was impending. I wasn't sure whether she'd cum again before I did but at the very least it sounded like she was thoroughly enjoying herself. She'd cum a couple of times already so I didn't think that she'd hold it against me if I came before she was quite there yet. We finally stopped making out because our fucking was becoming so enthusiastic though her big bed remained silent no matter how hard and fast we were going at it. I thought it must have been because I was so close to cumming that it felt as though her pussy was becoming even hotter and wetter; I couldn't imagine that it was even possible that it was actually happening. This, of course, was causing my orgasm to build even faster because it felt even more amazing. Much to my pleasant surprise, it turned out that her pussy was actually being flooded with additional lubrication because she was on the verge of cumming again.

When I finally exploded into the condom while embedded deeply inside her, it was a momentous orgasm. The only thing that could possibly have made it better was the fact that, almost immediately after I started spurting inside her, she let out a cry and started shaking below me. While I was psyched that she was cumming again, too, I was so focused on the intense pleasure that I was feeling that it only just registered with me at the moment. Once I was completely spent, though, I took a moment to gather myself then rolled off of her before my cock softened enough that the condom could slip off. I was pretty sure that she'd finished cumming before I'd moved off of her and, as she lay there beside me catching her breath, I was feeling more certain.

"We came at the same time" she finally said, when she'd regained her breath, "That was pretty awesome."

"Absolutely," I agreed, "That was amazing."

"Really?" she asked, turning to face me, "That's not something that happens to you a lot?"

"No," I replied, smiling at her and brushing some stray hairs away from her face, "this whole experience with you has been very special."

She smiled back then kissed me. I kissed her back then we lay on our sides, looking into each other's eyes.

"I hate to suggest this," she finally said, "but my family could be home at any time. We should probably get dressed and head downstairs."

"I think it's a crime to cover up this body," I said, running my finger along her breast and over her nipple, "but, as long as you promise I will see it again, I will do whatever you ask."

She smiled and kissed me again then we started to get up. My clothes were piled nearby so I grabbed them but, before I pulled them all back on, I took a moment to continue watching her. She'd been wearing her swimsuit so she went to the closet to find something else to wear.

"Should I even bother with underwear under this?" she asked, holding a short sundress in front of her.

"You know," I said, "unless you want your family to walk in on us fucking again somewhere downstairs, I would go with something else, although I do want to see you in that with no underwear at some point when I can thoroughly enjoy it."

The way she smiled at me suggested that she was just testing me and that I'd passed. When she turned to go back into her closet, I stared at her ass, grateful once again for the opportunity to see it and for what had transpired that afternoon. When she didn't return again so that I could gaze up on her naked form, I reluctantly began dressing. When she did return, she was wearing a sexy bra and panty combo and carrying shorts and a t-shirt.

"I thought you'd want to at least see this before I cover up," she said, showing off her bra and panties as well as her body.

"You were right," I replied, "and I will be disappointed if I don't get some photos to tide me over until the next time I can get you naked."

"Well obviously we'll be exchanging contact info," she said as she was pulling on a pair of shorts, "but it'd probably be a good idea to have me listed under an alias in you contacts."

"You shall now be known as Great Aunt Myrtle," I informed her, "who shouldn't even have a cell phone."

"And you will be known as Physics Nerd," she replied, "since my brother knows I don't have a Great Aunt Ethel."

"Great," I said, "same nickname I had in college."

"I don't believe for a second," she said, "that you were a nerd and still are as good as you are at making me cum."

"Touche," I replied, then slipped into her arms, both of us fully clothed. We kissed briefly then she took her swimsuit and our towels and hung them in the bathroom she shared with Jake, where we also flushed the condom and its wrapper. We went back to the master bathroom and scoured it for any evidence of our activities and, finding none, we headed downstairs. We grabbed something to drink then went out onto the deck where we sat in the shade and discussed how to see each other without her family finding out, whether we should be concerned about her family finding out and why we agreed that remaining discreet for the moment at least was prudent. The more time I spent out there with her, even with our clothes on, the more I realized that I wanted more than just a sexual relationship with her but I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted. We were still sitting out there, looking entirely platonic, when the rest of the family returned home. I hung out with Jake for a while then headed home since he was pretty tapped from being with his parents all day. By the time I was home alone in my room, Ashley had already sent me a few enticing photos.

Chuck's cock was rigid by the time he finished telling the story, in part from the recollection but also because Deb and Rachel had been alternately fondling it.

"So are you guys a thing?" Deb asked, "Please tell me that it wasn't just that one time."

"No, we spent a lot of time together," Chuck replied, "right up until she went back to school, then again when she was home on break, but I didn't want her to feel like she didn't have the freedom to do whatever she wanted while she was away."

"Such a gentleman," Rachel said, "but if you guys really have something as good as it sounds like you did, you should probably talk about whether either of you is even interested in being with other people."

"She says as she's lying there naked," Deb commented, "having just experienced all of the pleasures of his cock and tongue."

"Okay, after tonight," Rachel clarified, "After you've made us cum some more, you should think about how you really feel about Ashley."

"It's a weird situation," Chuck said, "but I really am pretty crazy about her."

"Chances are she's crazy about you, too," Deb said, "so don't let this slip away just because she's Jake's sister."

"But if he doesn't want me involved with her," Chuck said, "he knows a lot of stuff that I've done, not the least of which was that weekend with you and Meg."

"Well, if you really want something more serious with her," Deb said, "you're going to have to own up to your past. Maybe don't go into explicit detail but at least warn her that there's some stuff that Jake knows."

"Do you have a picture of her?" Rachel asked, "Not that appearance matters but I'm just curious."

"Me, too," said Deb.

Chuck grabbed his phone and scrolled through his cloud storage until he reached the folder with photos of Ashley. He brought up a good one then shared a few more, some showing how awesome she looked naked.

"Oh my God," Rachel said, "Is she bi? Please tell me she's bi."

"I don't know, actually," Chuck replied, "but if she's bi-curious, I imagine you guys would help her make a determination."

"You can count on that," Deb replied.

Despite their certainty that Chuck had something special with Ashely, or maybe because of it, they savored the rest of that night with him, assuming it would be their last. Afterward, they shared an abbreviated version of the story with Meg and made sure that she got her opportunity to thank him for getting back the flash drive with the photos and video on it. While they were disappointed that he'd likely no longer be available to them, they were happy for him and hopeful that they might get to meet Ashley at some point.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers
12