That Old, Familiar Feeling Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slid her fingertips lower first, between her labia, and wasn't surprised when they came away wet. She'd carried a low-level arousal with her most of the day as she'd gone about her duties naked, attending to the tasks he'd left for her, thoughts of him never far from her mind.

The first gentle stroke over her clit was electric. She fought against the temptation to race to completion, instead beginning a slow, feather-light caress. Well-lubricated fingers stroked and teased. Her body responded instantly - heart rate, breathing, skin temperature rising quickly.

"Hold on," he said in a low voice.

Somehow, she was able to still her fingers, halting the waves of pleasure that were rolling through her. She looked up at him, pleading with her eyes. Surely it wasn't over already - she'd hardly begun!

"You're not giving me numbers," he said, and she could hear the gentle tease. "This is research, after all."

She gave an exaggerated moan. "I'm sorry, Master. I'm at seven."

"I don't want you higher than a nine, okay?"

"I promise."

"Okay, continue."

She didn't need to hear it twice. Her fingers resumed their dance, and the shivers of delight coursed through her sex, pelvis and throughout her body. Her clit was hard and swollen, and she began to gasp. From the corner of her eye she could see Garnet watching her fingers hard at work between her legs. She glanced at the painful-looking bulge in his jeans. He was enjoying her arousal too. And his lust redoubled her own.

"I'm at nine," she breathed.

"Stay at that number. Don't go higher or lower."

She groaned and struggled to comply, alternating between gentle friction on her swollen bud, and lengthy pauses to let the arousal diminish just as it threatened to overcome her.

"I think there is something to your theory," he said, his lips close to her ear, sending shivers down her neck. "I think arousal builds up your Daemonic energy, just as you guessed. You went to bed highly aroused and that led to your 'epiphany' last night. As your energies increase, your true nature asserts itself."

"Sounds...right." She was panting, desperate to hit the climax she'd been after for four days but knowing for certain that it wouldn't happen until he allowed it. She was sopping wet and had a thought for the state of the couch under her naked slit, but brushed the worry aside. Such things did not concern Daemonkind.

And then she felt his lips on her ear, a gentle, hot kiss that almost sent her skidding over the edge into orgasm. Somehow, she caught it in time, and then immediately cursed her good fortune.

His breath was hot in her ear. "Imagine what revelations you'll have tonight, my Familiar."

She moaned at the implication of his words but didn't stop her self-torment.

"Please...touch me. I want your hands," she said.

He obliged, resting his warm palm on her stomach, then sliding it upwards until it cupped her small left breast. No - not 'small', she realized. That was 'human' thinking. It was the perfect size...for a Daemon. Another piece that fit.

"Mmm. Really soft. You feel incredible," he said, giving her a gentle squeeze. A little too gentle...too tentative.

"Harder," she whispered, as her fingers went in for a brief caress to stoke her arousal.

He obliged, pressing firmly, and when she didn't react, his grip became aggressive. She sighed to voice her appreciation. He took her nipple between thumb and index finger and gently pinched, then stroked it with his palm. Exploring her, gauging her reaction to each contact. Learning her.

He sampled her left breast and then her right. His fingers traced her collarbone and shoulders and the contours of her ribcage. His lips nuzzled her ear and slowly worked down her neck. He seemed in no hurry - not rushing from one spot to another but lingering and exploring her in leisurely detail. Not a slobbering, horny young man but a diligent scholar bent on mastering the subject. So this was how a Knight-Observer made love!

It was getting harder to hold her 'nine'. Her body was overheated and damp with sweat. Her fingers, thighs, dark pubic hair and the cushion beneath her were drenched with her arousal. She quivered and shook uncontrollably.

"Please, Master, can I go to 'ten'?" she said, already knowing his answer but compelled by desperate hunger to ask.

"Hold at nine," he whispered into her ear.

"I'm not sure I can...for much longer."

Before he could reply, the timer on the oven beeped loudly. Had it been forty-five minutes already? The time had passed in a flash!

He chuckled, a low sound that made her shiver. "Looks like you're saved by the bell. Let's go and eat."

She dropped her hand and slumped on the couch, gasping like she'd run a marathon, then nodded and got unsteadily to her feet. She was a hot, wet, musk-scented mess as she stumbled towards the kitchen.

*

Later that night she lay stretched out on the couch, her head in his lap. He'd covered her with a comforter and she felt the perfect blend of warm, safe, well-fed and sleepy. If she could have chosen any moment of her life to freeze in time and preserve forever, the current one would be a strong candidate.

She sighed and squeezed her thighs together and her body responded with a mild surge of arousal. It was always with her now, never fully dissipating, a dull throb between her legs that reminded her of his attention. And it wasn't only her sex affected; each nerve seemed hyper-sensitive, amplifying even casual touches into sensual delights.

Master was checking his email on his phone, pausing every so often to stroke her cheek. She wished she could purr. Human Monica never experienced peace and contentment on this level. Such a pitiful creature she'd been.

Suddenly the stroking stopped. She waited a few minutes for it to return, then looked up at him quizzically. His eyes were locked on his phone, his expression mixed concern and disbelief.

"Master?"

He looked down at her face, then brushed the hair away from her eyes with his fingertips. He didn't speak right away, taking a minute to re-read his email.

"Samuelsson - another Knight - has passed away. Traffic accident," he said.

"I'm sorry. Did you know him well?"

He shook his head. "He was a friend of grandfather's, but I never met him. Another Knight gone."

"That's really a shame."

"Yeah. But that's not all - apparently he had a Familiar no one knew about!"

Monica pulled herself upright and sat next to him on the cushion. "Really?"

He nodded at the phone. "His daughter emailed me the news, and a picture. He was bonded with a green-eyed Daemon named Rikka. I had no idea. I thought I was the only Knight with a Familiar."

Monica paused to absorb the news. "What happens to a Familiar when her Knight dies?"

"I don't know. Since the Knights were the ones that wrote the journals, when they died, the record ended. There's no way to know the effects of the Knight's death on the Daemon - or even if there are any."

"I guess that makes sense."

"That's not all the news. Samuelsson's daughter wants to bring Rikka to meet me. Says it was what he wanted in the event anything happened to him."

"Does she say why?"

"No. She just asks if there's a good time for us to meet."

Monica went quiet, not knowing how to feel about the news. Would Rikka want to bond with Garnet? Would he be leaving Monica alone for extended periods of time to attend to her? Would they all live together? Would he reject Rikka? Or...would he reject Monica? She quickly dismissed the last idea - her Master would never behave so callously. But it seemed changes were coming. Human Monica would have been awash in anxiety.

"What are you thinking?" she asked.

He half-shrugged. "I guess I should meet her. Grandfather used to speak highly of Samuelsson, and the chance to meet another Daemon is a rare opportunity."

"One isn't enough for you?" She tried to sound teasing and hoped it didn't come out as accusatory.

He looked at her and smiled reassuringly. "One is plenty. One is more that I ever dreamed of."

She reached up and stroked his cheek, feeling more confident.

"Glad to hear it."

"What do you think? Do you see any issues with me meeting them?"

She hesitated, torn between what she wanted to say and what she felt she ought to. "I want whatever will please you, Master. But...if you do meet her, could I meet her too?"

He looked surprised. "You would want to meet her? You used to be a little...skittish... about meeting people."

"That was Human Monica. Now my place is at your side, regardless of the circumstances." The assurance in her own voice surprised her. Human Monica would have been terrified at the prospect of outsiders.

"Hmm. I don't think there's any record of two Daemons ever meeting," Suddenly he gave her an excited smile. "We're charting unknown territory!"

She couldn't help beaming at his eagerness. "Maybe we could invite them here? I'd be more comfortable if it was here." Plus, she figured she might enjoy some sort of 'home field advantage' in her own house.

Of course, there was no reason to perceive Rikka as a threat. She'd just lost her Master - she was probably distraught and grieving. Monica didn't allow herself to imagine how she'd feel in similar circumstances - it was too horrible to contemplate. She resolved to adopt a more compassionate attitude.

*

Soon it was time for bed. Garnet took her measurements again, recorded them dutifully and made sure the front and back doors were locked.

"Where shall I sleep, Master?" she asked as they walked up the stairs towards the bedrooms.

"We're sharing your bed."

"Really?" His direct response surprised her; she'd expected something ambivalent or indecisive. He'd taken to heart her earlier advice about speaking his mind!

"Unless you object?" he said, his tone light.

"Of course not! I was hoping you'd say that. I just didn't expect you to come right out with it."

"There are going to be some rules, though."

"Whatever you want."

"First, when I'm asleep, you have to let me sleep. No more three-thirty wake-ups. I won't wake you, either."

"Agreed."

"And second...you have to show me how to touch you, like you were touching yourself before dinner."

"Yes Master. Can I ask why?"

He hesitated a moment before replying. "I don't have much...well, any...experience with women. If our relationship is going to get more physical, then I want to know how to do everything."

"Everything?"

"Unless it's something you don't like."

"No, no...I want to do everything."

As he showered, she quickly stripped the bed and put on new sheets. The old ones weren't dirty, but somehow it felt better to have new linens for their first night in her - their - bed. By the time he appeared in the doorway in just his track shorts she was finished. She quickly showered and found him already sitting up in bed, leaning back against the headboard.

"Can I ask a question?"

"Sure. Any time."

"Would you prefer it if I shaved?" She stroked her fingertips through her pubic hair to clarify her question. "And please be honest."

He regarded her in silence for a moment, and she felt a little self-conscious. She vowed again to shed her 'human' inhibitions for good, but it was still her first day.

"I guess I'd like to be able to see you...down there...a little more clearly, so maybe a trim or a shave? But it's not a problem if you like it the way it is."

"I like it however you want it."

He smiled and patted the mattress next to him. She didn't waste any time joining him in bed. She lay on her back and he propped himself on his side, facing her.

It had been eighteen months since she'd shared her bed with a man. She'd spent almost thirty years as Bill's wife, back when she'd thought she was human. She'd known his preferences and he'd known hers, and over the years their lovemaking had rarely strayed from their well-worn habits.

But this was new and exciting. Garnet knew nothing about pleasing a woman - any woman - and she didn't know his triggers and hot-buttons either.

"Okay, so...?" he said, looking at her expectantly.

She hesitated, suddenly shy, but then took his hand and guided it between her legs. "Wet your fingers, like this," she slid his finger through her slit, knowing she was already wet, "Then rub me here, gently. You can go up and down or in small circles..."

He stroked her and she gasped.

"Mmm...yes, just like that. Make sure your fingers stay wet...don't go too fast. You can stroke the lips too or...lower. It all feels good, but keep coming back here." She guided his fingers as she spoke, then took her hand away. He continued as she had shown him. He was a quick study.

"What number are you at?" he asked.

"Eight."

"So soon?"

"Your touch feels incredible." Her hips were already squirming in response to his fingers. She began to perspire as her body overheated.

"I love the way you feel down there. It feels...hot. I can't believe how slippery it is."

"Nine." She was breathing hard under his ministrations.

"How do I hold you at nine?"

She groaned. He planned to torment her body endlessly, she was sure of it. Part of her couldn't wait.

"How about when I say 'pause', you move your fingers lower and give me time to cool down a little bit, and when I say 'okay' you continue your stroking near the top?"

"Okay."

"Pause," she hissed. His fingers slid lower and stroked her labia and inner thighs. Somehow it felt even better than when she did it herself. In the course of his teasing he penetrated her with the tip of his middle finger and she let out a quiet 'ahh'.

"Sorry," he said, quickly withdrawing.

"No, it felt good. Really good. You can...do it again, deeper. Even with two fingers."

He slid back in with one, then two fingers, and she squeezed, bearing down and enjoying the delicious friction as they explored her soaking channel.

"Still nine?"

She nodded - his wonderful caress wasn't giving her any pause. Her hand found his leg, then slid up and over the bulge of his erection through his shorts. She tried to imagine how much better it would feel than his fingers. Her arousal wasn't backing off. She began to wonder if it ever would.

"You feel amazing. I like the way you smell when you're like this." He leaned down and kissed her softly, his fingers never stopping. She was beginning to doubt this was the first time he'd done this - his instincts were apparently excellent.

She rubbed his cock with her palm. "Do you think...I might have you inside me tonight, Master?"

He looked down into her eyes, then nodded slowly. "But not right now...I'm enjoying this part too much." His grin was absolutely evil and she smiled in spite of the awful torment.

"How much longer?" It came out as a whine.

"I don't work tomorrow, so there's no need for an early night."

It was terrible, wonderful news, and she whimpered even as her hips started to grind on his fingers. His lips were parted; he was breathing hard, too. His cock was rigid and twitching under her hand. Her control started to slip.

"You may...have to pause. I'm having trouble holding my 'nine'."

He slowly withdrew his fingers from inside her and she immediately craved their return. He tickled her thighs and labia with his fingertips.

"This can't be your first time," she said, between ragged breaths.

He grinned. "Uh-huh. You're my first."

She loved the thought of it. She'd never been somebody's 'first'. The idea of it being true for Garnet was exquisite. "I want to be all your firsts, Master."

"I want that too."

"Kiss me."

He complied and she met his lips eagerly. His fingers continued to caress, her hand continued to stroke him. Soon even his fingertips became too much. His every touch threatened to send her over-sexed, pent-up body exploding into orgasm.

"Pause...pause," she panted, hanging on for dear life.

He stopped touching completely but continued to kiss her. He was almost as good with his lips as he was with his fingers. Her kisses with Bill had become comfortably chaste over the years of marriage, and she'd forgotten how it good felt when they were wet, sloppy and passion-filled.

A few minutes passed before she felt she had enough control for him to touch her again, but even a moment of his fingers on her clitoris had her gasping for another pause.

He was in no hurry, content to kiss and nuzzle until her control returned, only to immediately send her to the brink again with increasingly skillful finger-play. She lost all sense of time, caught in maddening, ecstatic cycles of intense build-ups and slow cool-downs, becoming a quivering, hot, wet vessel of unspent lust.

"Please..." she whispered, not knowing whether she was pleading for a pause or for release. He withdrew from her again and she released a shuddering breath.

"I want to go inside you," he said in a voice so thick it was almost a growl.

Her breathing was too rapid to allow an answer; she could only nod. He peeled his shorts down his legs and off, freeing his erection. She stared at it hungrily. She'd come to know its taste and scent over the last week, its length and the feel of it twitching and spasming inside her mouth. She splayed her legs, eager to have it inside her at last.

He positioned himself above her - evidently he understood or had deduced the basics of missionary sex. His hands were on the mattress near her shoulders, caging her with his well-muscled arms. She ran her hands up his sides, then lowered them to enclose his rigid cock.

"Guide me in," he said.

But she was already doing it, nestling the head of his erection between her slippery labia while staring up into his dark eyes. She nodded, ready to receive him.

She felt him press, then penetrate her; a gentle, heavenly stretching that sent tingles through her core. Her moan was loud and wanton. The sound made him hesitate, wary of hurting her, so she lifted her hips, thrusting against him, desperate to have him deeper. He got the hint and pushed again, burying himself further until she had his full length inside her.

How long had it been since she'd felt that hot 'fullness' of a man inside her? How had she ever gotten by without it?

His face was a mask of pleasure, eyes pressed shut as he began a slow rocking inside her. She tried to squeeze him but didn't have control - her inner muscles were clenching and releasing all on their own. She felt her climax rushing in and willed herself to remain silent, to give him no warning. She'd been so good and waited so long and he'd teased her so much; surely she'd lose her mind if she didn't come soon!

"Pause," she breathed, her lips acting on their own. She felt a surge of horror and pride at her obedience to his earlier instructions, despite her intention to disobey.

He groaned his displeasure, and there was a moment of righteous joy at the knowledge that he was suffering, too. He pulled out of her, leaving her empty, and knelt between her wide-spread legs. Apparently seized by an impulse, he lowered his face between her legs and licked the wetness off her thighs. New pleasure assailed her. He was determined not to give her a moment's rest!

"You taste even better than you smell," he said, between licks.

"Ooh...pause," she said as his tongue had her teetering on the edge. Her lust was a powder leg; even the smallest spark would set off an explosion at this point.

He lifted his head and knelt up, she saw his cock poised between her pale thighs, glistening with her juices.

"Use your mouth," he said, and there was no mistaking the urgency in his voice. He was close, too.

She moaned her protest but got to her hands and knees in front of him and took his salty, sex-scented erection into her mouth. Her own genitals throbbed, demanding attention, but she knew she would go unsatisfied another night. She cursed her foolish theory that arousal would boost her Daemon energy! She cursed her Master for selfishly taking his pleasure while leaving her without. She cursed herself for telling him 'it's okay to be selfish sometimes' - what terrible advice that had been!