That Pesky Pre-nuptial Agreement

Story Info
Some people don't handle losing very well.
5.3k words
3.78
88.9k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moreandmore
moreandmore
2,308 Followers

Not much sex in this work of fiction. If stroke material is what you're after, move along.

Please read my profile for my stance on feedback. Feel free to email suggestions or start a conversation. Private messages work too.

June Carter and Merle Kilgore: "The taste of love is sweet, when souls like ours meet. I fell for you like a little child, oh and flames got wild."

+ + + +

My name is Seth Coger. My marriage to Nadia, as I suspect with all marriages, started with hopes and dreams of living happily ever after. As is the case with about half of today's marriages, ours ended in flames.

When you first start dating someone, you don't start off the conversation with 'Are you rich?' That might not have been the first thing Nadia asked me, but it was in the first ten minutes. At the time I was in my fifth year of college and had barely enough money to pay rent and eat poorly.

I responded "No, remember, I told you my name is Seth, not Rich."

It took Nadia a few seconds to realize that I had 'misunderstood' what she'd asked.

"No, I mean do you have money?"

"I said I'd buy you a drink, but don't go overboard on me."

Nadia was getting flustered "Jerk!"

Normally when I'm called a jerk, or most other single and hyphenated words, the woman either throws her drink at me or simply leaves. Nadia just stared at me.

"Na aw aw dee uh, I'm a fifth year student racking up sizable student debt. You'll have to take your gold digging expedition elsewhere as you've struck a dry hole."

"I'm sorry Seth. I really like you, but my parents get all bent out of shape if I date someone they think is beneath me. They have money, but the men they'd like me to associate with are the real gold diggers. These guys don't care a thing about me, but would be happy to spend my money."

"Tell you what. When I meet your parents, I'll tell them I clean port-a-potties for a living. When the shock of that sinks in, I'll tell them I was just kidding and that I'm not even that good as I only have a Masters in Chemistry."

Nadia was perplexed. After downing the rest of her rum and cola "Can I squeeze your piggy bank and get a refill?"

"Hey, if I'm going to be splurging, I WILL be expecting a kiss."

Nadia giggled, got up from her chair, and plopped down in my lap "Fuck my parents."

After her tongue defeated mine in a quick game of lip lock "No thanks. That's too kinky even for me."

And so our yearlong courtship began. The pre-nuptial agreement her father drew up was quite punitive. Swamp dwellers like me were nothing but a bunch of cheating stealing up to no gooders. I had no qualms about signing it.

Sex with Nadia was always fairly bland. Coming from a wealthy family doesn't bestow bedroom skills upon you. I can't say that I'm a natural born lover nor am I a lothario, but we seem to fit together well enough.

+ + + +

Nadia's family has a lot of money. She has two brothers and a sister. Each is convinced the others are trying to steal their share of the gold. One of the real estate ventures, which succeeded wildly for Nadia, became a thorn in the paw. Her father had set up dozens of these things, and distributed them equally amongst the siblings. No one ever really knew if they were doing better or worse than the others.

That changed when the state decided to make a major diversion to where two state highways intersected. Nadia's real estate venture made several million. When her legal team convinced the state to condemn the adjoining property for open space, the shit hit the fan. That property was owned by Nadia's brother Steve's real estate partnership.

He sued Nadia, but lost. The family dinners are now anything but friendly. It was just a matter of time before Steve found a way to get revenge.

+ + + +

Six years into our marriage Nadia told me that she didn't think she was happy, and wanted a divorce. Can you argue with that? No dear, you are happy! See what I mean. Nadia assured me that she had remained faithful throughout our marriage. Since we have a very punitive pre-nuptial agreement, I assumed she would be smart enough to forego carnal pleasures outside of marriage.

We lived comfortably, but I personally didn't have the resources to launch a full scale investigation. I didn't have to. Those with money seem to fight dirty if you take some of their money. If Nadia and Steve had been on better terms, he might not have provided me with the thumb drive containing pictures and videos of her betrayal. Clear evidence that Nadia had been grooming her next husband for at least the last two years. Apparently in her mind our marriage ended a few years ago.

Watching the videos was tough. The pain and jealousy of seeing someone you didn't want to share, give herself so freely to another, is something that ripped me apart. The difficult thing for me to understand was that the sex with her paramour was just as bland as what I'd experienced with her. It didn't matter, trading up, down, or straight across had the same effect. Once was more than enough for me to seek a divorce. This had been going on for two years.

Since the documented infidelity triggered the pre-nuptial infidelity clause, I was in line to benefit greatly. My lawyer had me believing this was a foregone conclusion. It wasn't.

The divorce played out in the news. It was very toxic. Nadia turned into a complete vindictive shrew. She hired prostitutes to try to entice me into having sex. With what I had to lose, it was easy to remain celibate as the divorce wound its way through the courts.

Nadia and her family love the press. Feeling that she could milk her moment of fame, our divorce was amplified by the media attention. I believe that her press secretary started leaking documents. Her strategy was the 'he did it too' approach. Unfortunately for her, I hadn't, which meant I didn't.

Once the attorneys had milked it for all it was worth, the divorce was granted. I am now in that circle of those with money. No wife or family, but money. They say money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy ice cream, so maybe you can?

In the end, the pre-nuptial favored me and I walked away with money that she really wouldn't miss anyway. From having never spoken to the press, to over twenty interviews during the course of the hearings, I was ready for some serious down time. It wasn't long before I was headed to the beach to soak up some sun.

+ + + +

I'd never been to Belize. It was recommended by my divorce attorney. The cabin door closed and the flight attendants went into their spiel. I desperately needed this vacation. All of the seats in first class were filled. As is the norm, we all tried our best to never make eye contact or say a word. You would think we shared a common bond, sitting in first class, but it always seems like we're afraid that someone is going to yank us up by the collar and send us back to the commoners.

I was greeted by a very American limo driver holding up a sign with my name on it. He'd been living here for six years and loved it. It was a short distance to the hotel, but the roads here are not highways. Due to traffic delays, bicycles might have beaten us.

After my VIP check-in, I grabbed a drink and wandered around the nearby beach. It was too late in the day to sunbathe, but the setting sun still felt good. Returning to the hotel, I found the restaurant lightly populated.

A very young looking woman approached my table. She had dark eyes made even darker by the black eye shadow. With her straight black hair, her pale skin looked ghost like. She was also wearing black lipstick, and had piercings in her lips, nose, and tongue. She reminded me of a Halloween zombie costume. Without saying a word, she reached down and cupped my hand.

In a somewhat monotone voice "Seth, my name is Sofie. It is very nice to meet you."

I didn't try to reclaim my hand "Sofie, do you work for the hotel?"

"No sir. See you around" then she gave me a peck on the cheek, turned quickly, and left.

I smirked. What the hell was that? My dinner arrived a few minutes later and I dined in peace. While nursing some Irish Cream, the zombie chick returned.

As she had done previously, she reached out and cupped my hand "Seth, my name is Roxie. Nice to meet you."

"I thought you said your name was Sofie?"

"That's my sister. See you around" then she also gave me a peck on the cheek, turned quickly, and left.

I smirked. They've already multiplied. Is this some kind of game they're playing? The first one who gets me to freak out wins? I signed for my meal and headed for the elevators. Just when I thought things couldn't get any stranger, the zombie mother joined the wait for the elevator. The age in her eyes, along with the lack of baby fat in her face, told me she was much older than the other two. She had piercings in her eyebrows, but other than that, the girls were clones of this lady. Or was she a clone of them? Is this some local cult?

Taking my hand "Seth, my name is Lacy. Those were my children you met. Pulling my head towards hers, she kissed me softly on the lips. See you around."

Before I could respond, she let go of my head and walked away. The elevator door opened and I pushed my way in. This is one weird hotel.

With the rigors of travel having ravaged my body, I slept well past my normal 5 Am start. Being a workaholic, there was a pang of guilt when I saw the clock sitting at 8:20 Am. The guilt passed quickly. I showered, shaved, and put my swim trunks on.

+ + + +

Grabbing some coffee and pastries, I made my way to the beach rental shack. Staking out my little patch of sand, I slathered the sunscreen on then let the sun do its thing. I heard myself snort a few times and when I rolled over, it was past noon. I needed to check for messages so I headed back to my room.

I was the first one at the elevator. Normally there would be two elevators to choose from, but one was marked 'out of service'. The other was currently headed towards the upper floors. While looking around, I noticed the zombie family approaching the elevators. The mother zombie was pushing a wheelchair. I said nothing, matching what they said.

Once the elevator emptied, I stepped in and was followed by the zombie family. They left the wheelchair such that it was blocking anyone else from joining us. Those that were behind us weren't happy, but as the door closed, it was only me and the zombies.

The daughters opened umbrellas. These people are strange. The person in the wheelchair stood up and shed the blanket that had covered his head. I looked at him in amazement. This guy could pass as my twin. He was even wearing swim trunks very similar looking to mine.

It was then that I felt the stabbing pain in my neck. I turned to see Lacy holding a syringe. My twin sensed that I was about to fall so he latched onto me. I recognized that I was sitting in the wheelchair. They draped a blanket over me. My arms were useless to me. Try as I might, I was unable to move arms or legs. The elevator door opened and Lacy pushed me down the hall.

Stopping only long enough to slide her door card, Lacy had me inside of room 1609. My attempts to scream were met with a body unable to function.

Roughly handling my head, Lacy pulled me onto a bed. I might not be able to do things on my own, but I could still feel pain. Twisting and turning me, I watched while my clothes were stripped from my body. Spreading my arms and legs apart, I soon found all four limbs secured with ropes. Some kind of rubber donut was pushed into my mouth.

Except for stripping me, some kind of kidnapping for ransom was the only thing I could think of that made sense. Lacy approached with another syringe in her hands. Not knowing what was going on, I cringed. The look in her eyes was actually more loving than anything else. I wasn't confused for long as I fell asleep quickly.

When my eyelids finally agreed to open, I shook my head until the towel over my face fell off. It was dark, both in the room, and outside. The moon was out and there was light under the bedroom door. I could hear voices, but couldn't understand the conversation.

Looking down, I could see that I had a catheter and urine bag hooked up. I decided to test it. That is one weird feeling. You learn early on not to give in to your desire to piss in your bed. I had to overcome that feeling to let the urine flow.

+ + + +

The door opening brought light. Lots of it. My eyes needed time to adjust.

"Looks like he's awake! Get the syringe."

My body was gripped with fear. The prick of the needle wasn't as bad as earlier. Whatever was in my mouth prevented me from saying anything but 'ugg.'

Lacy was the first to speak "Don't worry Seth. We're not going to hurt you. Quite the contrary. You get to have sex with three women, one at a time, for the next few days. It may not be romantic, but with the erectile dysfunction drugs we just gave you, you'll have no problem servicing us."

I watched as Lacy disrobed. It wasn't a strip tease, more like getting ready to take a shower. She had nipple and belly piercings. It had been a while since the last time I'd had sex. My cock gave off the telltale signs that it was ready to be abused.

Squeezing a shot of some kind of lube into her hand, Lacy spread her legs and massaged the cream in. Positioning her cunt properly, she impaled herself and bounced for a couple of minutes before I shot my load. It wasn't romantic or erotic. Yes her boobs were bouncing and her cunt was exceptionally tight, but without the ability to use my sensual triggers, she was simply milking my cock.

Lacy rolled off of me and laid on her back. She curled her knees into her chest and stayed that way for several minutes. Not a word was said. My room returned to darkness when Lacy left.

About an hour later, Roxie entered the bedroom and grabbed my cock firmly. My cock head was still sensitive, due to the blue pill I assume. A minute of squeezing and pumping made it rigid again.

Roxie disrobed. Not much difference in her foreplay. Once the cream was shoved up Roxie's cunt, she repeated what Lacy had done. It took a lot longer, but Roxie also received a load of cum. Rolling off, Roxie did the same post rape routine.

I was fighting a losing battle. My cock was doing its best to convince me 'Hey, were getting lucky!' My brain, however, was trying to convince the rest of my body that we were being raped. Like I said, it was a losing battle. The head of my cock was ultra-sensitive.

Sofie was different. She treated me like a lover. She teased me while she stripped. I was allowed to massage her boobs and nipples. She licked my cock head and realized it was super sensitive. She gave me a very pleasurable blow job, until showing signs that I was close to ejaculating. She maneuvered her pussy until my fingers could please her. No cream was needed, when she mounted me, as she was naturally lubricated.

Post orgasm, Sofie laid flat as the others had. She left the room and then all three returned. They slid some pillows behind my head and neck until I could drink dinner. It was some food blender concoction. A witch's brew in my mind. Once the ED drugs wore off, the catheter was re-inserted and I took another piss.

The clock said it was 9 Pm. I looked around and found nothing out of the ordinary. This appeared to be a room much like my suite. What makes them believe they can get away with this? Better yet, who put them up to this? My bitch of an ex came to mind. But why? Kidnap me to have sex? How about just offering it? I was horny enough to agree to be with three women at the same time. No wedding band slowing me down now.

+ + + +

"Wake up Seth. We're doing this every eight hours."

I glanced over and the clock read 5:02 Am. The syringe poked my other arm. I thought of anything to forestall the erection. Fingers tenderly caressing my cock insured my fate.

The only thing different this time was the batting order. Sofie, followed by Roxie, and then Lacy. Sofie came close to making love to me. She licked and sucked my cock but knew where to apply pressure to forestall my orgasm. Afterwards I was fed some liquids again, but no hard food. I fell asleep for a bit.

Waking up mid-morning, I had plenty of time to analyze. They wanted to get pregnant and sue me for child support. Nothing else made sense. In my heart I felt that their kids wouldn't see much of it, but they would live comfortably. Was it the news coverage of my divorce the root of this evil? How did they find a guy who looked so much like me? The thought that Nadia was behind it still seemed plausible.

Every day at noon I was escorted to the bathroom by my twin. I used the toilet, showered, and shaved. It felt great. I begged to have the donut removed from my mouth, but to no avail.

Once I was freshened, it was close to 1 Pm, so they raped me again. Every eight hours, like clockwork, I was milked by three women. They increased the dosage of the ED shot as I was starting to lose my erection too soon for their liking. My jaw was in tremendous pain. That contributed to the loss of staying power. All I had to do was bite down on the rubber donut to send a shock wave of pain down my spine. It was after the 5 Am rape that Sofie came to my rescue.

"Seth, I'm going to take the donut out of your mouth. Scream and I will suffocate you with this pillow. Do you understand?"

I nodded yes. The donut was replaced with several layers of duct tape, with a slit so I could breathe and take liquids. After another feeding, I quickly fell asleep.

I must have been exhausted. The clock said 10:45 Am. I grunted until they fed me.

The 1 Pm session went well enough for them. Two more performances, at 9 Pm then again at 5 Am. All of the sex never varied. Roxie and Lacy were emotionless, and Sofie made me feel special.

After the morning romps something changed. They began getting me drunk. By 10 Am, I was sloshed. Dressing me with what I wore, when they kidnapped me, I was loaded into the wheelchair. The elevator opened exposing my twin again. He was dressed identically to me and acting extremely drunk. Only the zombie family and my twin were on the elevator. Sofie and Roxie opened their umbrellas again. I was dumped from the wheelchair and my twin took my place. They got out while I was trying to stagger to my feet. I really don't know what floor they got off at. When the elevator doors opened again, I was at the lobby level. I tripped and fell. Hotel staff came to my assistance.

It was after midnight when I woke with a headache for the ages. I was still a little drunk, but made the call to the front desk. I needed to file a complaint with security and the hotel manager. The best I could get was an appointment at 8 Am when the hotel manager arrived. At this point I didn't feel that time was of the essence. They had a half day head start on me already.

In the morning, I was sober, but my head wanted to explode. Brushing my teeth felt oh so good. I stuffed myself at breakfast.

+ + + +

I sat down with the day shift manager.

"My. Coger, how can I help you?"

"I'd like to report a crime."

I spent a few hours talking with him and the head of security. My story didn't jive with the security videos. Earlier in the day, on the day that I was abducted, the zombie family had pushed the wheelchair from room 1609. I joined the family in the elevator. The umbrellas blocked the cameras in the elevator. When the elevator opened, my twin left for my room and the zombie family pushed the wheelchair to room 1609.

The footage was making it very difficult for them to believe me. Watching the videos, covering the next three days, my twin would take one of the zombie ladies into MY room and spend two to three hours with them. As much as I tried to convince them that it wasn't me, they weren't buying it.

moreandmore
moreandmore
2,308 Followers
12