That Primal Need

Story Info
Fantasy meets real from my thoughts about my wife.
2.8k words
4.5
3.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She just got home, I knew because the dogs started running around the door.

Knowing she's mere seconds away from walking in the door made my groin ache and twinge under the fabric I was wearing on my lower half. That heat inside me rising at the proximity of the woman I've been thinking of for the last 8 hours and that she's about to walk through the door. Even going as far as edging myself multiple times over thoughts of what could happen when she walked in. God, what a state I find myself in, semi-erect, no underwear on in tight fitting pyjama trousers.

"Well, this isn't going to be obvious at all is it now." I chuckle to myself in my head.

My head snaps round to the door as I hear the handle and I get up, taking in the sight before me as she walks through the door. The legs leading up to those oh so gorgeous hips and the curve back into her waist, the way her hips move as she walks towards me, swaying as a tree would in a light breeze, the tight fitting short dress she was too body conscious to wear a few months ago, showing off her body shape. Good lord, she's utterly enthralling.

"Damn this is a losing battle I'm fighting here with myself" I say silently to myself as I continue to take in the sight before me.

The feminine shape of her shoulders, not angular like my own, soft and inviting, the curve upwards to her neck to where her lips reside on a face that could make me melt. I linger here awhile, wanting to press my own into them in an embrace before my own eyes dart upwards to hers. Piercing green, wide eyes staring back at me as she walks. Do I detect a flicker of hunger in them? It vanishes shortly after. I might be out of luck.

Slowly but surely, she saunters towards me, breaking me out of my reverie with two words.

"Miss me?" She says with a side grin, staring at me directly in the eye before planting a kiss on my lips.

I could of melted then and there.

"You're God damn right I missed you, how could I not." gesturing to all of her. She gives a small twirl in response and laughs.

"Is sex all you think about?" Noticing the growth between my legs as I'm standing in front of her.

I stammer a little, "uhhh no but it is alot, I've been watching TV whilst you were out with your friend, amongst other things.. but those things would belie the fact that I may think of sex alot..."

She laughs, a warm hearty laugh. She knows. She knows what I've been doing at home whilst she's been out. Edging myself to the point of no return and stopping short so i dont make a mess. I would say I could help it, but she planted the thought in my brain before she left. That damn plastic leather dress she bought. I'd worship her in it if I could. Front zipped, pops open perfectly when unzipped to reveal her pale white skin. Ugh, that image has been fuelling me.

"Well, I'm glad you had some fun whilst I was out." She finishes after her laugh.

"How was your afternoon/evening love?" I respond in kind. And she launches into a recollection of events as she sits down next to me on the edge of the sofa I've gone back to lounging on.

"I am rather tired now but..." she finishes her description of events. She leans forward a little and whispers in my ear, "I may also want what you want."

I felt like a wolf in a split second soon as she finished her sentence. Ears pricking up, that warmth spreading through me, returning fast. All of a sudden very aware of the seven words that just left her mouth. Feeling the words hit my ear drums and the breath on my ear felt surreal, but there they were. Spoken out loud.

The heat rising in me, I attempt to look sideways to match her face after she whispered in my ear but she blocks it and bites me in the neck. A calculated move.

I grab onto her shoulders to steady myself from the shock of the bite and the force of it, a groan leaving my mouth as I feel the teeth pressed into my neck, leaving a mark and a sharp pain that stays awhile.

She pulls away.

"You bastard..." I say with a smirk.

"Don't know what you're on about, I didn't do anything" She retorts, batting her eyelashes at me.

"You know full well what you did Missy, and you know how it ends." I snap back, voice deepening to a lower tone. She just continues to bat her eyelids at me.

I grab onto the front of her dress, where her cleavage is just slightly out on show, and pull her towards me.

"You know full well what biting me does..." I breathe into her mouth before I pull her directly onto my lips, lingering for a moment. Savoring the taste around her mouth.

She manages to grab my bottom lip between her teeth mid kiss, making my eyes roll upwards slightly.

What is it about being bitten..?

"Well, I'm going to go upstairs now, I need to get changed." She states, getting up, inadvertently putting my line of sight directly to her bum. Ugh.

I get up on impulse and follow her, allowing her to take the lead up the stairs, watching intently as she walks up the stairs in front of me, purposefully shaking her bum directly at me. That want is quickly turning into that need. I need to feel this woman's embrace, her legs wrapped around me, locking me together with her. No this isn't a want now, this is a need. Her body pressed against mine, hands pulling at bed sheets in pleasure, nails being raked down my back.

"Fuck.." I say out loud to noone in particular. Honestly that should of been in my head but my mouth betrayed my thoughts.

"Did you say something?" She asks at the top of the stairs.

Damn, she heard it. I know she heard it fully as she's now waving her bum directly at me from the top step of the stairs.

That side smirk again and a whole lotta side eye makes me dart up the stairs. She yelps at my sudden burst of speed towards her and runs to the bedroom trying to hide herself under the covers but she never had enough time to fully reach them. I get to her before she reaches the bed and grab her, pulling her back. Almost whirling her back into me. My hand plants itself at the base of her back, pulling her lower half to join mine, gently nudging her lower half into my fully erect self. My other hand snakes up her spine to the back of her head, pulling her in. Our lips crash together and I feel the sparks, sparks only this connection we have with each other could create.

12 years, and she can still make me feel like this. Holy shit.

Yet again, she manages to get my bottom lip in her mouth, biting down, causing that mix of pain and pleasure. I dig my nails into her clothing, responding to the action, unable to hold back the moan that it brings out. A deep guttural sound, right from the depths of my throat. I can feel her lips curving up in a grin as she has my lip in her mouth. She knows the power she has, and she's exploiting me with it.

I manage to break free of the bite, unwillingly, still keeping her pulled towards me. I can feel her bra straps and the clasp thats holding it altogether. It almost feels like it's begging me to be undone, but that's no fun when the dress is still on. I unzip that tiny little annoyance that all these dresses seem to have on them, getting slightly stuck in the process, earning a giggle before I decide that it's unzipped enough and begin to throw it up over her head, quickly snatching the bras clasp with my second hand in a slightly more elegant manner than I managed with the zip.

The dress is thrown, and she shrugs off the undone bra dropping it down to the side of us. I risk a glance down, seeing the curve of her breasts leading out to her forward facing nipples. Two perfect teardrops, perfect like the rest of her. I can feel eyes on me as I stare and move my hand up her skin towards her, feeling myself twitch in my trousers. I run a hand over, clutching one breast in my hand, illiciting a slight intake of breath, not enough. I change tactic to running my thumb over her nipple before I lightly pinch it between my fingers. An eye roll and more noise. Better. I feel myself twitch again, practically begging to be let free so I can be with her, in her, feeling her wetness spread over me as i slide myself between her lips. She's still got too many clothes on though. Underwear and leggings. Easy enough to remove.

I drop myself to my knees infront of her, casually flicking a nipple with my tongue whilst my hands work at removing the leggings, pulling them down over her hips and legs, revealing a black thong she's become fond of the last few weeks.

Then it hits me.

That scent. Not the perfume or deodorant she may be wearing.. the scent of arousal, she's wet and I can smell it. And it drives me insane. I'm no longer thinking straight now, I was just about holding it together.

I promptly stand up and remove my tshirt, practically ripping it as I do and remove my trousers where I spring out, completely free.

"It seems like someone wanted out" She breathes as her hand wraps around my throbbing erection.

"What gave that away?" I reply, my voice almost hoarse with desire.

"The simple fact that it's just sprung out and hit me when you pulled these down" as shes gesturing to my trousers.

"I may want it, just a little bit". I say, making a small gesture with my hand and a smirk.

"Then take it and claim me." She breathes onto my face, all the while slowly stroking me, squeezing. A large amount of pre-cum pooling at my tip involuntarily.

"Fuck this thong then, it's in my way" I can't bear it anymore, as I push her to the bed and pull the thong off, almost ripping it, small fabric tearing noises filling the air amongst the giggling and heavy breathing as it get it off and launch it across the room.

A perfect view. My wife on the bed, legs spread completely naked. Beckoning me forwards with a finger.

Moving up her, I flick my tongue between her legs catching her by surprise but she grabs my hair and pulls my face up.

"No, I want you in me." She states, pulling hard on my hair.

I could never refuse her. I got my taste, and as much as I'd love to continue my tasting, I do agree.. I need to feel myself in her, sliding myself between her glistening lips, parting them to enter her and be one with her.

"As you wish my love."

I kiss my way up her, across her stomach, across her chest, flicking her nipples with my tongue again, up to her neck planting a mark of my own with a bite, another of those oh so sweet moans she gives. I need more of those.

My lips crash into hers as I enter her hands free, guiding myself with my hips. Fuck, she's so wet I've bottomed out in her in one smooth stroke. Enveloped in her, I can feel my glans kissing her cervix, sharing its precum freely whilst it lingers for awhile.

I feel her back arch into me slightly, opening herself with that much more vulnerability to me and my eyes roll whilst shut with a moan of my own as our lips stay together.

What feels like an eternity passes, but I'm willing to bet it was only a few seconds.

She opens her eyes, breathing deeper than before, these eyes aren't the ones from before, playful and teasing.. these are lust filled, to the brim.

"Fuck me. NOW." almost spitting the last word at me.

"Claim me, all of me."

Thats all I need to hear, the words I've been waiting for since she went out earlier and I throw all caution to the wind.

Pulling myself back up, making sure I'm still pressed deep within her, I grab her legs and hook her knees over my arms so they're up in the air, thighs parallel to my body and I move.

Fast. She asked to be fucked, and I'm going too. Hard and fast.

To start with anyway. I need to see her grab the sheets in her fists, hear her moans, see her not know where her head should lie as I go in and out of her at a pace that would usually tire me very quickly, I have no regard right now. She stated what she wanted. Its up to me to deliver her want to her.

I slow a little, using long strokes, as my hand wanders down between her legs to join where I already am, concentrating on trying not to cum myself, to make her cum on me, whilst I'm buried within her. My brain fixated on seeing her writhe under my touch, feeling the warmth spreading as I rub her clit as she's stretched around my erection.

I could do this all day, everyday.

"Oh my god" I hear her breathe a few minutes after i began and I feel her begin to spasm around me, "I'm gunna cum" She says breathless, clearly fighting and holding off for as long as possible. I double down on my efforts, increasing my pace slightly and moving my fingers faster before her whole body nearly curls up as its hits but I hold her with my spare hand, continuing to play with her and fuck her as her orgasm hits.

"Do not push me out." I growl, as I continue my assault between her legs.

She grabs my hand, signalling over sensitivity and I move it, resuming my almost breakneck pace from earlier as she's still riding the high of her orgasm.

I can just about hear her muttering between thrusts, her eyes rolling around, hands gripped to my arms, digging in.

Her eyes snap lock onto mine, "Cum for me, I want to feel you cum in me".

And just like that, she exhibits her power over me again, I wasn't ready to cum yet but hearing those words.. all I need to do is let go, and cum.. it wasn't building anymore after I slowed to make her cum, but the feeling of it rising happened again very quickly as those words left her lips. I love it when she tells me what she wants from me.

"Cum for me." She repeats again. She can feel me growing harder in her, I know she can, because I'm right at the edge of flooding her.

"Cum for me." Again. As the last words leave her lips, I cannot hold on any longer, I can feel it rising even more, leaking from my tip before its even hit fully and then begins that first throb, the first indicator that she's about to get what she's been asking for. She pulls me down to her by my hair, our lips intertwining, the pleasure immeasurable as I cum deep within her, drowning any space past my ti,p. Painting her cervix white with cum, as deep as I can get into her. I thrust between moans of my orgasm, maintaining my lips to hers as she pulls me hair and wraps her legs around to prevent my escape just yet, making sure every last drop has been pulsed out into her, making me claim her with totality.

We lie for awhile, gently kissing and caressing each other taking in the full feel of our bodies pressed together, feeling the skin on skin contact, the sparks still lightly fizzing between our skin as my erection eventually subsides within her. Gently nipping at each other with our teeth, intermittent kissing and looks of longing into each others eyes.

I remove myself from her as she lies there panting, my breathing not much better, and I lie next to her. I can feel her leg shaking those post orgasm jitters as it rests on mine, my arm draped over her body and the other propping my head up so I can still see all of her absolutely stunning self.

"Stop staring at me." She says as she playfully punches the arm draped over her like a blanket.

"I'm sorry, I'm just in love with you." I comment back. "The sex is a bonus."