That Scene

Story Info
Keira Knightly & Angelina Jolie discuss their next film.
3.5k words
4.73
7.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,747 Followers

Celebrities & Fan Fiction is not a genre I normally write in but a good friend of mine bemoaned the fact that they couldn't find many Keira Knightley stories. Always happy to help a friend, I penned this which hopefully all will enjoy.

*****

Keira Knightley stepped out of the Mercedes limo with a degree of nervousness that she carefully concealed, smiling as she told the driver to wait for her call before collecting her. The note from Angelina Jolie, the woman she was going to co-star alongside in a forthcoming blockbuster, was quite specific about it being just the two of them. 'To allow them to get to know each other better,' the note had said, "As they would be working very closely together on the new film."

Ringing the doorbell to the secluded mansion, Keira waited as she reflected on what she might expect from the meeting. They were going to make a film together and Keira was really looking forward to working with Angelina, as she was an actress she had long admired, especially in her action roles. The new film was called "the sisters," and Keira hadn't read the finished script, only the initial storyline. All that had really registered was she and Angelina were sisters separated at a young age, then reuniting and teaming up to save the world. It was much more of an action-packed film than Keira was used to and she wanted to break away from the period dramas she was often sent which had become a little boring. Who better to break into the action-adventure world than with 'Lara Croft' herself, she thought.

The one thing that was making Keira a little nervous was that despite her outward publicity stances about hints of being bisexual, she was pretty much straight. Although she had appeared in lesbian scenes on screen she wasn't really attracted to other women, preferring to stick with her husband James Righton. Sex with him was perhaps what some would call boring, but she preferred to think of it as 'traditional'. That didn't mean that oral was out but it was not something that featured heavily in their married sex life.

At 37 Keira had kept herself in excellent condition and she knew that she and Angelina were roughly the same size at 5'7" and both hovered around the 120-mark, though the rumour was that Angelina had lost a bit of weight. This meant the concept of passing the two as sisters was pretty easy.

Kelsey, her senior PA had written a synopsis that Keira had tried to read on the plane but had fallen asleep before finishing. She had read somewhere in it that she and Angelina were separated at a young age, grew up apart, and then reunited after an incident. There was a post-it note attached and Kelsey had scribbled in red, "You need to discuss 'that scene'. I would be cool with it but not sure you will be." Keira had no idea what 'that scene' was but made a mental note to ask Angelina if she thought there were any scenes that looked tricky.

Keira had dressed carefully for this first meeting, choosing a dress that had buttons running all the way down the front. The bottom buttons were undone high enough to allow a flash of thigh as she walked. The top buttons stopped below her breasts with the rest being an open slit and the material wrapped around her neck in a knot. The back was non-existent down to almost the cleft of her ass and the whole effect was one of casual elegance. She had dispensed with a bra as her 32A breasts didn't really need the support, and it was extremely warm that evening. She originally had put on a small thong but when she saw that the waist showed above the point where the dress stopped, she decided to dispense with underwear altogether. She was concerned that perhaps she was underdressed and then was worried perhaps she was overdressed. She needn't have worried as what appeared to be a totally naked Angelina Jolie answered the door and stood there smiling at her.

"Oh my, am I early and caught you not ready?" laughed Keira nervously.

"Oh, I am very ready darling," laughed Angelina, "I just thought it best if we became very comfortable with each other, especially about working in 'that scene."

With that, she turned and walked into the cool interior casually without turning round saying, "I thought we could eat first, then talk." She then laughed a deep sexual chuckle, "Eat food that is."

As Keira followed her into the house, she realised that in fact Angelina was dressed but the material was so thin it left nothing to the imagination and in a certain light, it went transparent. Keira admired Angelina's ass as she walked and could see a thin chain running between her cheeks and joining one running around her waist. That was the only underwear she had on as when she stopped and turned Keira could clearly make out her erect nipples.

After consuming the best part of a bottle of wine each later that evening, the question that had been nagging on Keira's mind came to the fore and she blurted it out, "My assistant said there is a scene in the film that I needed to be comfortable with but I had no idea what she was talking about."

Angelina just raised an eyebrow as a smile played across her lips, "You really haven't read the script, have you?" she said.

"No, not in depth," Keira said, then blushed, "I know we kiss and I don't have a problem with that after all I did the same with Collete," referring to a famous lesbian scene in a previous film," ...and I think there was a scene where I am topless, just before we discover we are sisters."

Angelina's smile turned into a full-blown laugh as she repeated quietly, almost to herself, "we kiss," then she snorted followed by, "topless."

Angelina stared into Keira's wide brown eyes with her piercing blue eyes, the amusement clear. "You aren't into women at all are you? Your scene in Colette was good as an actress but it was clear you were acting. We have Jodie Foster directing and she demands realism. She will know if you are faking it or really feeling it."

Keira looked a little flushed, "Well I don't have a problem if you don't."

"I have no problem at all," Angelina said licking her lips, "in fact, I am looking forward to it, but I think you have entirely missed the scene your assistant was referring to. Do you have the script with you?"

When Keira shook her head Angelina picked up an iPad from the coffee table and with a few swift clicks navigated to the script that was held securely on the machine. "There are three main scenes. The first is pretty tame and involves kissing and we are topless." Angelina said with a smile.

Silently, Keira read the scene Angelina had brought up, and then, looking a little flushed said, "Well that appears to be a straight lesbian scene which I am happy to act out."

Angelina just looked at her and smiled, "Remove your dress."

Keira stood without thought and although the dress appeared to have a myriad of buttons down the front, the release on the neck clasps allowed the dress to fall to her waist and from there it was just a simple matter of wriggling out of it. Standing naked in front of Angelina seemed the most natural thing in the world and she could feel her pussy starting to moisten as Angelina walked around her scrutinising her.

"Jodie will know if you are faking it." Angelina purred as she ran a nail along Keira's arm making her shiver. "To look real it has to have real feelings," Angelina went on and when Keira looked her dress had vanished and apart from the gold chain thong, she was as naked as she was.

"Touch my breasts," Angelina commanded and Keira reached out and ran a finger over Angelina's nipple marvelling at how it sprang to attention.

"Now touch it like you mean it, like in the scene where you touch another woman for the first time. Do what is inside of you to please me."

Keira relaxed and taking a deep breath took Angelina's hard nipple between her finger and thumb and started to squeeze. Angelina groaned loudly at the touch. Encouraged by the response, Keira leant forward and took the nipple into her mouth. She started to suck on it and then taking it between her teeth gripped it tightly eliciting an even louder moan of pleasure.

Breaking from the nipple play Keira kissed Angelina with a passion she felt deep inside. Although this was her first time with a woman properly, Keira felt a desire running through her that was so much stronger than what she felt with her husband and she knew that she would do this again. As they kissed and their tongue darted into each other's mouths Keira felt a heat between her legs and when Angelina's fingers touched her mound, she instinctively opened her legs. With their mouths still locked together, Keira felt Angelina tease her clit with the pad of her middle finger making her shudder with desire. She arched her hips against Angelina's finger in a display of wanton lust.

"Say it!" Angelina husked in her ear and Keira knew straight away what she meant.

"Finger my cunt," she breathed and was rewarded with Angelina sliding a finger deep inside, twisting and turning like a small snake. Keira had to grip Angelina for support as Angelina's seeking finger found her g-spot and pressed hard, making her shudder inside. Then with her thumb against Keira's clit she pressed and rubbed them in stereo driving Keira to heights of ecstasy she had never believed possible. With a loud yell of pleasure, Keira came hard on Angelina's finger, coating it with her juices during her first orgasm caused by another woman.

As she slowly came back to earth Keira watched as Angelina sucked her own finger clean of Keira's juices, smacking her lips in relish.

"In the second scene you lick me as I stand at the balcony, people will not know you are there from the front on camera shots, but there will flashes from the side through the balcony grills." Angelina purred.

"But we won't be doing it on the screen, will we? Just hinting." Keira stammered as she read the details of the second scene and went on. "Do you really want to act all of this out?"

"Realism is only achieved by effort," Angelina said as she stood with her legs apart. Placing her hands on Kira's shoulders with a slight push, Keira knelt so that her head was level with Angelina's pussy. She could feel the heat emanating from her nether regions and as she watched Angelina unfastened her gold chain thong. It fell to the floor with a light tinkle leaving both of them naked and Keira staring at Angellina's perfectly shaved mound. Keira inhaled and could smell Angelina's arousal as her clit started peeking out from her folds.

"In filming, I will wear flesh pants to avoid any embarrassment but feel it best you know how I will react to what you are doing to me, "Angelina purred then whispered, "Now touch me."

At Angelina's command, Keira reached out and ran her fingers along Angelina's wet lips, touching another woman intimately for the first time. "Put your finger inside," Angelina purred and Keira complied feeling as if her finger was almost sucked into the wetness. "Remove it and taste me," Angelina commanded and Keira held her wet finger to her lips, pausing for a brief moment to inhale her scent before sucking on it.

She had tasted herself on lonely nights when she had been away filming and had just her own fingers for company, but the taste of Angelina was different. The musky taste seemed to flow around her mouth and Keira knew she had to have more. Burying her head into Angelina's crotch she began to lick with increasing passion and urgency. Angelina opened her legs to allow Keira greater access and caressed her long hair in encouragement. As Keira's licking became more frantic Angelina curtly commanded, "Finger my cunt."

Complying with her request Keira thrust two fingers hard and deep inside Angelina and as she started to finger fuck her, she pulled and tugged on her co-star's clit. Angelina had to reach out and grip a nearby chair as she felt her orgasms approaching when Keira purred, "Can you take more?

"Do what the script says," groaned Angelina as Keira pushed a third finger into her soaking pussy filling the room with squelching noises as she increased the pace and depth. Keira could hear Angelina's panting and knew you could only reproduce something on the screen if you had experienced them before. The noises coming from Angelina's mouth were unique, and when Keira introduced a fourth finger, she started to pant and groan which was music to Keira's ears.

Folding her thumb into her palm she started to push and looked into Angelina's eyes as they rolled into the back of her head. Keira formed her fingers into a fist and started moving it back and forward, pushing her fist up into Angelina's cunt whose pussy lips were caressing Keira's lower forearm. Angelina placed her hands on Keira's shoulders, her fingernails digging in tightly as she threw her head back and howled. Her pussy gripped Keira's arm in a vice-like grip before her juices started gushing past her lips. Keira ripped her fist from Angelina's pussy and clamped her mouth over the fountain of sweet nectar, swallowing the copious juices that were flooding from Angelina. Keira had to use her hands to support Angelina who had become wobbly as she slowly returned to earth from her orgasms.

"Not too bad for a straight slut," Angelina laughed looking at Keira's smiling juices covered face and bending kissed her passionately before licking her face clean. "I think you are ready to read 'that scene' now," she said as she handed Keira the iPad.

Keira read the scene and realised that this went further than she had ever been before and was something that she had craved, but, despite her pleading, her husband had never fulfilled this hidden desire.

Angelina watched Keira's face with a wry smile of amusement, "You have never done anal before, have you?" Keira shook her head, blushing as she did so, "But I can tell it's something you have always wanted to do, isn't it?"

Keira nodded her head silently and Angelina's hand shot out and gripped her under the chin. "Say it and say it loud, as the script says."

Keira glanced at the script and memorised her lines in an instant before turning to Angelina and saying clearly.

"We are sisters and I think it is only right that you should be the one to take my anal virginity."

Angelina smiled and responded from the script, "I will be gentle with you at first but you understand that he will be rough," referring to a later development in the plot, "So you must be able to take it hard."

Keira just nodded but couldn't help swallowing hard as she saw the size of the dildo attached to the strap-on harness that Angelina had produced. Seeing the look of apprehension on Keira's face she laughed softly.

"Don't worry, as it says in the script, first I will get you ready."

Keira leaned over the back of the chair and allowed herself to lean forward so that her ass was high in the air. All the script had said was that Angelina's character rimmed Keira's character but Keira was too embarrassed to ask what that meant, as it was not a term she had come across before. Keira felt Angelina's firm hands part her cheeks and then as Angelina's tongue teased at her anal ring, she realised what rimming meant. The feeling was amazing as Angelina started to probe with her tongue sending Keira wild with desire. She had always dreamed of anal but this experience was better than she had ever imagined. Angelina delved inside and Keira could feel herself pushing back, heady with lust.

Angelina loved anal, both giving and receiving, and was determined to make sure that Keira's first time was something she would remember for the rest of her life. Pulling the firm cheeks apart she started to probe and push her tongue inside, loving the way that Keira writhed and pushed back. After a few minutes, Angelina could get most of her long tongue deep into Keira's ass and reaching under she started to manipulate her clit to relax her further. As Keira started to flood with juices, Angelina coated her finger and then pushed it deep into Keira's ass.

Keira felt Angelina touching her clit and then her finger inside her pussy, but when she then penetrated her ass, her whole world changed. It felt like her ass was on fire yet at the same time felt sexy and dirty all at once.

"Just do what feels natural," Angelina whispered, "the best form of acting is being real."

Keira relaxed and moaning deeply started to push back onto Angelina's finger, slowly fucking herself on it. "That feels so good in my slutty ass," she groaned; back in character with the dialogue.

"Do you like the finger little sis," Angelina mock growled as she twisted it in Keira's ass. "Do you want me to fuck your slutty ass and make you cum like a slut?"

Keira wasn't acting when she screamed, "Yes use me like a cheap whore."

Angelina smiled and pushed a second finger into Keira's ass and with her other hand squirted gel onto her fingers to ease the passage. Driving them in and out, adding gel on frequent occasions, Angelina decided Keira's ass was ready for the 8-inch dildo. Wiggling into the harness one-handed she had to remove her invading finger to finish fastening the dildo and coat the shaft with more gel. Much to Angelina's delight, Keira had reached behind to pull her own cheeks apart, moaning, "I want it in my ass."

Placing the head at Keira's virgin anal opening Angelina pushed a little to start the pressure and then leaned forward so she could whisper in Keira's ear. "Push back little one."

Keira gritted her teeth and forced herself backwards feeling the overwhelming pressure before suddenly the head popped inside. She wanted to scream but no words would come out as she just made unintelligible sounds of pleasure. She felt Angelina grip her hips and continue the relentless journey into her ass until she could feel Angelina's belly against her cheeks.

Angelina looked down and could see the dildo was buried to the hilt in Keira's ass. Grabbing a big handful of Kiera's locks, she pulled her head back, making her back arch like a bow. As she started to thrust in and out slowly Keira reached between her own thighs and started to rub her clit that was so hard it was aching. Letting go of Kiera's hair with her other hand she bought it down on Keira's pretty ass cheeks with a loud slap leaving a red hand print.

The sharp sting of Angelina's hand sent Keira over the top and she screamed as she came long and hard. This was a signal in Angelina's brain and she grunted with effort as she dug her fingers into Keira's hips, pounding into her ass with animal speed.

Keira's head was spinning and she almost passed out as Angelina's fucked her, pulling the dildo from her ass before driving it back in over and over. Both of them were screaming in orgasm until finally, an exhausted Angelina collapsed onto the back of an equally exhausted Keira.

"I think we both need to shower and get cleaned up," Angelina managed to gasp as she eased the dildo out of Keira's battered ass.

Keira could just grunt in acknowledgement and followed Angelina into the large walk-in shower on very unsteady legs.

After they had showered, dried and dressed; the pair sat sipping from bottles of water straight out of the fridge.

"Probably time for you to call your car," Angelina smiled resisting the urge to go for another round with the super sexy Keira.

"I am not sure I have mastered all the unique nuances of the script," Keira laughed, "perhaps you could give me some more tutoring?"

"Same time tomorrow evening?" Angelina smiled.

Shutting the door as Keira left, Angelina turned back to the empty room and said loudly, "So what do you think?"

From a hidden room, a naked Jodie Foster appeared accompanied by her equally naked wife Alexandra Hedison. "You were very good Angelina as you always are. Both of us came many times from watching your excellent performance. I think she loved 'that scene' even though I suspect the censors will cut it in the film version, the one we have just recorded will remain in our private collection. Now as promised time for your reward, and we will film it so you can enjoy it again later," Jodie said as she fisted the plastic cock, "The question is which one of us gets your ass first this time?"

Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,747 Followers
12