That Summer My Tits Exploded

Story Info
Big Tits meant Big Trouble.
3.6k words
3.7
81.3k
56
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
988 Followers

Editor's note: this submission contains scenes of incest or incest content.

-

Five guys chased me behind a dumpster, held me down, and yanked my blouse up to see my huge boobs. Then they pulled my shorts down, stared at my naked blonde pussy and...

* * * * *

That summer my titties exploded, growing three sizes in three months. A-B-C-DD! I used to be called 'No-Tits Tisha." Now I had tits that stuck out like volleyballs with nipples.

I couldn't believe it when I shook my bulging mounds in the mirror.

My senior year started in two days, and I was worried. Nothing attracted horny guys like screaming hooters. And with big boobs came big trouble.

My older sister warned me. "Tisha do what I did. Get a big mean boyfriend, so only one guy is man-handling your knockers."

I knew what to expect. I'd seen more than one girl get groped in the hallways. Or jerks would pretend to fall and grab a girl's tits like they were safety handles.

When I walked in with my new tits, all the guys started mooing. I got titty groped three times that day. Twice walking down the hallway and once when I bent over a water fountain. Then it got worse...

While waiting for the bus home, some guys yelled. "Show your moo-moos Tisha!"

I wasn't titty shy. Once inside the school bus, I dropped my top and shook my humungo tits out the window. "See jerks, they're REAL!" The guys whistled, and I felt proud.

Unfortunately, when I got off the bus, they were waiting. A bunch of eighteen-year-olds led by a guy named Boomer. "Tisha, now we wanna see you naked!"

"NO!" I ran into an alley. Five guys chased me behind a dumpster, held me down, and yanked my blouse and bra up to see my huge tits. I didn't mind them looking at my boobs, but I didn't want to get naked.

"Tisha, this is your fault for titty-teasing us." They fondled my tits like squeeze toys and sucked my swollen nipples. Then they pulled my shorts down to stare at my naked blonde slit.

A few of them touched me down there...

"Stop It! LET ME GO!" They didn't, and soon I had hands all over my naked body.

Then two guys spread my legs wide as Boomer looked into my pink hole. "Stop That!" The next thing I know, Boomer's mouth is on my pussy, licking it. "Ooh Shit." I'd never been licked, and it drove my pussy crazy.

I squirmed and giggled. "No-o-o-o!"

He stopped but soon, another mouth was on my pussy, sucking it like a juicy peach. It tickled. "Wait..." He didn't. His long tongue drilled into my pink hole. "Ohh...my...Gawd!

My pussy twisted in orgasm, and I couldn't stop giggling.

Above me, a guy pulled out his cell... Taking a video of me naked with a bunch of guys and giggling like a slut. Shit.

Tongue after tongue lapped my twat. Making my pussy quiver. The last guy sucked my clit like a soda straw. I squealed with another orgasm. Oww...my swollen clitty felt like it would burst.

Pushing the guy away, Boomer away moved between my legs. He unzipped his jeans, pulling out the biggest boner I'd ever seen! "Not that thing! Not in me!" I tried to get away, but he shoved his fat cock into my tight slit.

"Ouch!" I felt my pink tissue rip as he rammed inside my pussy lips.

"Wow Tisha, your tiny twat needs stretched." And his dick did, stretching my pussy walls as I squirmed underneath him. Guys like watching girls do the dick-squirm.

The other guys held my arms while squeezing my tits. Boomer pushed slowly in and out... as I was gently Screwed... and gently Ravaged.

Then Boomer fucked harder, thrusting his prick-spear deeper. I could tell that something was about to happen... A few seconds later, he gave a loud moan and slammed to the bottom of my cunt.

I felt wet jets of goo shooting into me.

Boomer kissed my nipples and pulled out. I pulled my legs together, but they were forced open again as another guy pulled out his boner and jammed it in my pussy.

Squirming under his stiff prick, I looked up to see every prick sticking out. A guy held up his cell phone, and I realized this was a gangbang vid. And I was the star.

The second guy quickly finished. There was a brief shuffle as the Boomer's brother pushed my legs above my head and wedged his dick into my sore pussy. "Ungh!"

This guy was even larger than Boomer and knew how to fuck.

He sucked my nipples and screwed me with long slow strokes of his hefty cock, and I felt my hips lifting to meet every thrust of his man-meat. A warm feeling tingled through my thighs.

With a long moan, I grabbed his hips with my feet. He kept on driving his huge cock into me—I jolted up as I had wave after wave of orgasm shook my spine. I couldn't believe it...

The guy pushed in deep and spewed. And when he pulled his prick out, the cellphone guy zoomed in for a close-up of my cum dripping cunt.

I let out a moan of fuck-stration as the fourth guy took his turn in my hole. And when the fifth guy screwed me, I realized my cunt was a just cum-receptacle.

Prick number five shot his load and pulled out. I lay there naked in the dirt behind the dumpster, with my legs wide open and my swollen crack dripping into a giant puddle of cum.

I hated Boomer, but he was the only guy to stick around and help me get dressed. He even jumped in the dumpster to get my shorts and panties.

Boomer kissed me and offered to give me a 'ride' home. Sure. My pussy was way too sore for another 'ride.'

I imagined walking home... doing the sore-pussy-waddle. So I called mom to pick me up. Mom noticed my messed-up hair, smeared make-up, and wrinkled blouse.

"Looks like some girl had a FUN first day at school." She winked twice, jabbing me with her elbow. "I bet you got guys lined up to date you."

"Yes ma'am, they lined up all right." My ravaged pussy wanted to run away. At home, I waddled through the front door, only to face another problem: Uncle Chet.

Me, mom and Uncle Chet all lived in the same small house. So of course, Chet noticed my ballooning boobs. It was like we had two more bubbly girls in the house, Pinkie and Perky.

I always caught my uncle staring at Pinkie and Perky, and licking his lips.

* * * * *

The next morning I woke up with an unbelievably sore pussy. Felt like I'd been screwed by a sword... five swords.

In school, everyone saw my naked giggling video and thought I liked the gangbang. Some of the girls called me a slut.

I liked being called a Slut. It was way better than No-Tits Tisha.

Now horny guys stared at my tits everywhere I went... followed me around like milk-starved puppies. And they thought it was okay to touch.

And sometimes it was. Hell, I was proud of my jugs. 'Share the joy.'

I couldn't count the number of times a guy yelled, "Babe, you got huge boobs!"

"Really, I hadn't noticed."

Or some jerks suggested other things. "Hey honey, you wanna fuck me and my friends? You ever suck a black prick? How about fifty for fellatio?"

But every girl has to deal with stupid, groping guys. At least Uncle Chet never put his hands on me... Not yet

***

Then things got gross.

One day I heard moaning in my mom's bedroom. The door was open a crack, so I'd peeked in and saw our preacher naked. With my naked mom bobbing her head up and down in his lap like she was bobbing for apples.

But it wasn't apples—it was his black cock. Shocked but fascinated, I watched mom suck on the preacher's surprisingly long prick. After a few minutes, she gagged, and white goo dripped from her chin as she swallowed down his stuff.

Then mom sucked his hairy black balls... GROSS! Some things you can't un-see!

For the next week, the image of that long black prick going down my mom's throat kept um... bobbing up and down in my mind. It made me feel funny.

Then came the thing with my older friend Anna. Staying over at her house on a Friday night. I fell asleep. But in the middle of the night, I found myself alone in Anna's bedroom. Something wasn't right.

I searched the dark house. Soon I found Anna on the back porch, naked on her knees in front of her Uncle Zane.

Like my mom Anna had a cock in her lips, moving her little mouth up and down. BUT it was her uncle's cock—double gross!

Zane gripped Anna's dark hair and moaned. After a minute, the man grunted loud, and Anna gagged. I saw her swallow and gulp as her uncle's cum spilled from her lips and down her tits.

Her uncle said, "Remember Anna, family first."

Running back to Anna's room, I covered myself in bed, but stayed awake and thought about cock-sucking. Sure, I had plenty of cocks banging my pussy, but I'd never given a real BJ.

Maybe I missed out on something gross but fun. Like pussy licking. Gross but fun.

I kept thinking about Anna sucking her Uncle Zane. That night I dreamed of sucking my own uncle... taking Chet's long prick in my mouth and sucking... until Uncle Chet spewed gobs of sticky cum down my throat.

Uncle Chet spewed all over my face in my dream, telling me how pretty I looked, covered in cum. I woke up horny. Remembering my dream, I fingered my wet pussy for a morning orgasm.

For the next week, every time I talked to Chet, I'd check out the bulge in his pants. And my mouth moistened. And he'd always check out my bulging boobs.

I decided to do it. I stretched my mouth in the mirror first, then snuck into uncle's room. But Chet was passed out drunk. I felt in his underwear, and his prick was limp. Dammit.

My mouth needed to suck something. Something stiff.

So I called Boomer. Yes, he was a jerk but a stiff jerk. Boomer snuck into my bedroom, and after a bit of titty squeezing, I whispered. "Boomer, could I suck—"

—he had his prick out before I finished asking. Boomer pushed my head down. So I took it in my mouth like mom did. Bobbing my head up and down, gagging like a newbie.

His cock swelled up. He shoved it to my throat—and SPEWED! I choked and swallowed his spurting cum, with more cum running down his shaft. I gagged down the gross stuff.

The nasty guy pushed my mouth lower, and I licked the sticky cum off his balls.

"That was awesome Tisha." Boomer snapped his fingers and pointed to my bed.

I laughed. "Yes sir!" Dropping my panties, I laid back naked. The last time we screwed, my legs were forced apart. This time I spread them willingly and opened my pink hole.

Boomer's eyes lit up like he'd never seen naked twat. All guys are like that.

I gripped him with my legs and Boomer fucked me slowly at first. Then he turned into a wild animal, crushing my boobs and pounding my pussy so hard we fell off the bed.

* * * * *

The next day Chet found my gangbang video on the internet. So I shouldn't blame my uncle for what he did.

Superbowl Sunday. Mom was out of town, so Chet had a football party for his buddies. And I ended up the only girl among a group of older drunken jerks.

Of course, everyone noticed my jutting boobs. One guy said my tits stuck out like footballs. A few guys "accidentally" bumped into me and copped a feel. And one drunk tried to fondle me in the hallway.

"Don't touch my tits!" So he grabbed my pussy, and I slapped him.

Later I was at the kitchen sink when someone grabbed me from behind. I thought it was another jerk and spun around with my fist. "Oh it's you Uncle Chet."

"Yep. How's Tisha feel today?"

"Okay, I guess."

"Let me just see how you feel." He squeezed my arms to my sides. I giggled, thinking he was just goofing around, then his hands moved up, squeezing my plump tits.

"Uncle Chet? What in the hell are you doing?"

"Tisha, you have magnificent tits. I dream about your chubbies."

"Really Chet? I dream about your chubby...I mean about you." I felt confused but excited.

He kissed my ear. "Niece, could I play with them?"

"What?" I imagined him juggling my boobs.

"I'll show you." Looking around, I let Uncle Chet pull down my top and play with my naked tits. He kissed my boobs and sucked my nipples like pink candy.

I felt them begin to harden, and a funny feeling tingled through my body.

We kissed. Uncle massaged my boobs and pinched my hard nipples. It made me fucking horny, and I had a sudden vision of Chet throwing me into his bed and pounding me like a cheap slut.

I was still topless when his two friends walked in. So I let them gawk at my boobs. I wasn't titty shy. But I squirmed when Chet pushed my shorts down and fingered my naked twat in front of them.

It was a humiliating but familiar feeling. After all, it wasn't the first time I got fingered in public. Maybe I was a slut-in-training.

"Tisha, let's go someplace private." I nodded, and Chet's strong arms lifted me up, carried me to his bedroom. And just like I'd imagined, he threw me into his bed and pulled out his boner.

Over Chet's shoulder, I saw his friends in the hallway watching us. Uncle pushed his prick to my mouth, and I sucked him. Like in my dream. But I didn't expect it to have an audience.

As the guys watched, I bobbed my head up and down, rolling my tongue around his shaft and sucking my uncle's cock like a good niece. And when he spewed, I was proud that I gulped it down without gagging.

After he pulled out, Uncle Chet yelled. "It's gangbang time. Who's first?"

"What? NOOO!!!!" I tried to escape, but the burly men held me down and forced my legs apart just like the high school guys had.

The first dick slammed in my pussy, and it felt strange but tingly, getting fucked by a man as old as my father. And his sandpaper hands rubbed my titties raw. The man finished and thanked me.

"Tisha you got a nice piece of teenage tail."

Then a second old guy pumped me hard while another guy held up his cell phone. It was so naughty that my pussy quivered, and I closed my eyes, groaning with an unexpected orgasm.

After the second guy finished, some burly guy with an unhuman-sized cock stepped up. He forced his baseball-bat-dick into my sloppy hole. After he finished squishing me and screwing me inside out, I wiped my sore pussy and looked up.

Shit. Uncle Chet and his buddies lined up for another go in my hole. Shit. Shit. Shit.

Geez, my high school sex life wasn't turning out like I expected... Sex-ed class never taught, "How to get gangbanged like a lady."

After they all finished fucking me, I felt dirty yet tingly from all the orgasms. But I wanted to get away from Uncle Chet, so I drove over to Anna's.

* * * * *

My friend Anna was a college girl, cute with big tits...and we were both bi-curious. We kissed and fingered each other, and drank way too much gin.

After Anna passed out on the sofa. I stumbled to her room and fell into her bed. Later I woke up in the dark with someone's head between my legs, licking my slit.

I thought it was Anna but—Holy shit—It was her Uncle Zane between my legs! He thought I was his niece! I didn't know what to do! Then his tongue found my clitty... Oh-my-frickin-god.

The man could lick like a lollipop addict. Then he pulled out his thick prick and shoved it into my saliva slick pussy. I accidentally let out a grunt.

Her uncle screwed me hard, thinking I was his niece. And it was so naughty, my pussy got wetter with each firm stroke of his cock. His mouth nibbled my nipples.

Zane fucked harder, bouncing my ass up and down in Anna's squeaky bed. Soon he slammed in balls deep—my hips jolted up in a teeth-rattling orgasm, and I held in a scream.

His head flew back, and I felt his cock twitch and spurt inside me. My sweaty body tingled as Zane finished fucking. He kissed me. "This is our secret little Niecy."

After he left, I dragged Anna back to her own bed, right before her uncle returned for sloppy seconds. As he fucked his startled niece, I ran to the bathroom to wash off the cum dripping out of my pussy.

Shit. This was like the tenth stranger to screw me this month. I stared in the mirror, wondering if I had "Please Screw Me!" tattooed across my forehead.

* * * * *

A week later I was at Anna's... doing sex-ed homework under the sheets. I decided to spend that night, and DIDN'T want to get accidentally fucked again. So I slept in a separate bedroom with the door locked.

Later I woke up handcuffed to the headrail— with a Cop squeezing my naked boobs! I recognized the Cop—it was Zane!

"SIR what are you doing?"

"Tisha, that was you in Anna's bed. I screwed your brains out, and you loved it." Zane dropped his pants, waving his swollen boner. "And you need a bad-ass boyfriend. "Well, here it is!"

"Wait sir, let me think..."

"No thinking, just fucking!" I struggled against the handcuffs as Zane yanked off my panties. "Tisha, spread your legs for your new boyfriend."

My legs trembled open. Zane lifted my hips, pulling my pussy onto his thick prick. The guy jackhammered into my cunt, with his ball-sack slapping my ass.

"This is what you want Tisha. A big prick fucking your horny twat. Isn't it? Tell me!"

"Oh yes, sir. Fuck me. Screw me harder, lover!" Zane grabbed my fat tits and fucked me like a bull, long and strong. Soon he grunted, and I felt his cock pulse as gobs of warm goo ran down my crack.

Zane uncuffed me, and I thought it was over. "Tisha, it's time for sloppy seconds. He lay on my bed with his prick sticking up. "Mount me sugar-twat."

I blushed and lowered my wet pussy onto his erect pole. Zane grabbed my hips, shoved his cock up inside my hole, and we humped and fucked in rhythm. I watched my pussy lips stretch around his thick shaft.

"Work it Tisha, screw your pussy onto my prick."

My pussy gyrated around, grinding our pubes together as Zane's dick tickled my clit. Humping faster, I leaned forward, flopping my fat jugs in his face.

I love force-feeding guys my titty meat. Zane grabbed my nipples in his mouth, sucking my heaving tits as they bounced around lewdly.

"Your tits drive me crazy!" Zane threw me on my back. "I wanna fuck those tits."

He squished my boobs around his throbbing tool, and humped the titty-pocket.

I sucked the tip of his cock every time it popped up. And Zane fucked my tits like a wild man, thrusting in and out of my tight cleavage.

Abruptly Zane pulled his spewing prick up, and his hairy balls bounced on my chin as cum shots splashed over my head. Then he wiped his slimy cock off in my hair.

"Jesus Tisha, that was amazing."

I felt cum dripping down my eyelashes. "And gross."

In the morning, Zane carried me into the shower. We kissed and lathered each other up until Zane got a boner. "Tisha, are you ready for some backdoor fun?"

"N-no...I don't think so." Zane laughed and turned me around, pressing boner against my asshole. Gritting my teeth, I felt his fat prick push in, stretching my tiny anus.

"Sir, it hurts!"

"You'll get used to it girlfriend." He gripped my tits and pumped slowly, reaming my ass out. Then Zane reared back and slammed his prick deep— so deep my eyes popped out.

"AHHH!"

Anna heard my scream, ran in, and saw me bent over with her uncle's dick shoved up my butthole.

"Niece meet my new girlfriend." Zane laughed and assfucked me faster as Anna stood there giggling. After he spewed a torrent of cum up my ass, I waddled out the shower door.

"Now it's your turn Anna!" Zane yanked her into the shower and I watched Anna do the buttfuck squirm and squeal on my boyfriend's cock.

Zane winked at me. "It's okay to fuck family."

* * * * *

Now I have a big bad, butt-stretching boyfriend who drives me to high school every day in his cop car. And the gangbang boys are scared shitless. No more dick problems. Almost.

I still flash my boobs around school. I ain't titty shy.

Of course Zane still screws his niece Anna... sometimes we have three-way screwing.

And sometimes my Uncle Chet gives me a wake-up fuck.

Zane says that's okay. "Family cums first."

KimKim5
KimKim5
988 Followers