That Thing Dullahans Do Together

Story Info
Two dullahan girls use their removable heads for some fun.
887 words
4.13
5.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth here: This older, previously unpublished story of mine features two dullahan monster girls and a F/F pairing. It's also very short. Enjoy!

Amy the Dullahan crept up behind the blonde girl in the alleyway, who weirdly enough, was wearing the same gray leather boots as her. Her plan was to spook her and run away snickering to herself. She wondered how she'd do it this time; pull her head off by her long white hair, or something else?

The blonde girl turned around.

"Psst," Amy said. "Wanna see something spooky?"

"Hell yeah!" the blonde girl said.

Amy laughed maniacally and grabbed her head—by the ears this time—and pulled it off, exposing the glowing blue stump of her neck. She swung her head around, still laughing. But, the girl was unfazed.

"No way!" the blonde girl said as Amy stopped her spooky dance. "Me too!" She grabbed her hair and yanked her head off, holding it above her head in both arms.

"Whoa!" Amy said. "I haven't seen another dullahan in, I don't know... a while? I'm Amy."

"I thought I was the only one in town," the blonde girl said. "I'm Catherine, by the way."

"Okay, so, you've read the Monster Meetup Handbook, right? I know not everyone follows it, but..."

"Hell yeah."

"We gotta do that one thing from chapter 8. We're both dullahans who met each other by surprise, and we're both women."

"You bet."

"Let's find a place!"

"My apartment is actually the building to the right," Amy said, gesturing to the brick wall to their right.

"No way!"

"I know, right? So convenient!"

The two of them put their heads back on and ran into Catherine's apartment building. Amy fantasized about what they were about to do.

Catherine's apartment was on the third floor. Even though it was a shabby building, the hallway leading up to her apartment was quite nice, with warm yellow lighting and a cozy red theme to it. She unlocked the sturdy door to her apartment and gestured for Amy to go inside. In stark contrast, the inside of Catherine's apartment looked like a medieval torture dungeon. The floors were made of uneven gray brick, as were the walls, and there were old iron manacles hanging from the walls. The furniture for her apartment was mostly gray and white, and went well with the cold white light in the room.

"Whoa," Amy said. "It looks exactly like my place!"

"Just wait until you see the bedroom," Catherine said. She led Amy into the bedroom. The gray and white bed had four spiked metal posts, but an extremely soft mattress. There was a vertical coffin in the corner of the room with some blood splattered on the floor, and the old cabinets were made of a dusty, dry, gray wood.

"Hmm. Now I see something different. My cabinets are aluminum," Amy said.

"That's a relief. Anyway, let's do the thing."

"Gotcha."

Catherine and Amy took off their shirts and threw them onto the floor, exposing their bra clad chests. They both wore the same gray bra.

"Same bra?" Catherine asked.

"If it weren't for your cabinet choice and hair color, we'd be the same person."

"No kidding." They stripped out of their pants, and didn't bother to comment on the matching gray underwear. But, the gray boots stayed on even as they slipped off their panties. Amy stared at Catherine's already glistening pussy, and she felt Catherine's gaze on her own.

Amy and Catherine both took off their heads.

"Ready?" Amy said.

"Ready." They both laid down on the bed next to each other and smiled at each other before taking each other's heads in their arms and pressing them against their sweet, wet warmths.

A surge of bliss shot through Amy as she pressed her tongue into Catherine's pussy. She pressed Catherine's head harder into her groin, and Catherine did the same to her. Amy probed Catherine's depths, and let out a moan into her as Catherine massaged Amy's clit with her tongue.

They began probing each other in sync. As Amy fervently licked Catherine's wet warmth, it felt like she was licking herself. Orgasm slowly built up for both of them, and came closer and closer. Amy was content between Catherine's legs, and almost wished her orgasm would come more slowly, just so she could enjoy Catherine's warm thighs...

Orgasm came closer and closer. Their licks grew faster and faster, and they couldn't help but moan into each other. Finally, Amy felt the bliss in her groin come to a tipping point, and she let out a tiny shriek as she came. She felt Catherine's loud moaning inside of her as they both came and clenched over and over in wonderful waves of orgasmic pleasure, still licking each other the whole way through.

When their orgasms subsided, they gave each other their heads back.

"Wasn't it wonderful?" Amy asked.

"I know!" Catherine almost shouted.

Then a thud came from the coffin. It creaked open, and a pale, brown haired vampire peeked her head out.

"For God's sake, can you two quiet down?" she said. "I'm trying to sleep."

"I didn't know you had a roommate," Amy said.

"Me neither," Catherine said.

Thank you for reading. I have more stories like this on my profile; check them out!