That's a Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RjThoughts
RjThoughts
75 Followers

His eyes widened when he saw the bra fabric strained against her mounds. He shook his head: he could have seen her nude years before if he had only known. Now, as he stood near her, Sebastian enjoyed seeing her strip.

"Now you know I'd have fucked you all along." She pushed down the bra straps and teased him. She bent at the waist and smiled. "Don't you want to see the girls?"

He nodded.

Melony reached around and unclasped. She held onto the bra for a moment before letting gravity take it.

"Oh my," he moaned. Her nipples were dark pink and long. They were hard. Her areolae were small, though the same color as her nipples.

She reached up and tugged at her nipples. "Come and get them, Sebastian."

He closed the distance between them quickly and took her lips in his. The force of his kiss pushed her back against the wall.

She kissed him back harder. She searched for his tongue with hers. She reached out with her hands and rubbed the outside of his pants. She cooed in his mouth.

"It feels like you want me."

"God, yes I do."

She broke away from his passion and pushed him to the left. "I need my keys," she breathed.

Melony saw them on the bottom step and rushed down to get them. Her ass jiggled in her green silk panties, an action not lost on Sebastian.

"Sweet ass," he said to himself.

She turned and ran up the stairs, past him and to the door. She quickly unlocked it. "Come with me," she said deeply.

Sebastian followed. He kicked off his shoes before entering the apartment. He threw off his shirt and pants in short order.

Melony stood in front of her bedroom, her hips by her side. She smiled devilishly. He stood and looked over her body. Her frame was perfect for him, short and with curves in the right places.

"I don't need these," she said. Melony put her thumbs in the waistband and pushed down. She stood with a flourish, her hands in the air, exposing her entire nude body.

"Oh my, that is sweet," he whispered. He looked at her triangle and smiled: It was a lighter shade of her brown hair, it was neatly trimmed, and it appeared to be wet.

"Take it, now, big boy, if you think you can handle it." She stepped inside the dark bedroom and put on a light.

He followed her and found her on the bed, her legs wide and fingers touching.

"I need you, Sebastian."

He walked to her bed and edged his way up to her pussy. He moved her fingers and hands away, replaced them with his mouth.

Melony's body responded with a quick and intense orgasm. She sat up with a start. Melony's toes curled. Her eyes closed. She screamed out his name. She reached out and grabbed his hair. She pulled him tighter.

"Suck on my clit," she commanded. She released his hair and fell back onto the bed.

He took her clit in his mouth and sucked. Sebastian put his hands on her legs and pushed them up.

"Oh God," she screamed. "Another one's coming."

He pushed against her legs, kept them up while he worked on her clit.

"Sebastian you bastard," she called out as her orgasm raged through her body.

He chuckled as he felt her legs quiver under his hands. He let it subside. "I believe you'll love this," he whispered. He moved up the bed and placed his hard cock on her labia.

She cooed. "It's so hot."

Sebastian smiled and slowly pushed inside. "You don't know how hot it can get." He reached bottom, caused her to growl. He pulled back slightly before he gave his hips another thrust.

"Oh my God," she repeated several times breathlessly with each stab. "This is better than I dreamed of."

Sebastian released her legs but kept them in the air. He grabbed her hips. He increased his speed. He began to sweat. His cock began to get warmer.

"Holy shit," she gasped. "I can feel your cock getting hotter."

"It means I'm going to cum."

"Cum on me," she pleaded. "God, I love cum on me."

Sebastian pulled out and held his cock. He leaned forward and stroked. His juices exploded on to her body, some landed on her breasts.

"Oh I love this," she said with delight. She ran her fingers in the semen, allowed it to go in between and fall back on to her body. She took some and rubbed her breasts with it.

Once Melony finished rubbing herself, she excused herself and walked out of the bedroom.

Sebastian rolled onto his left side and stared up at the ceiling. He had no idea this would happen when he accepted her invitation to be her date for the store's party. He had known Melony since he was 18, yet had no idea she felt this way. He never imagined it.

"What are you thinking?" she asked when she returned.

He looked at her and smiled. "How surprising this night turned out."

Before she could answer, the doorbell rang. She looked at him and her beautiful smile turned into a devilish smirk. "This is just the start of it.

RjThoughts
RjThoughts
75 Followers
12