That's My Van

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, I sincerely hope you have forgiven me," Sid whispered into Delilah's ear.

Three months after the disappearance, Brigitte found out that Dwight had been behind on the payments of her vehicle and his own. The two young men were extremely apologetic, but had no choice but to repossess the two vehicles. They were gracious, allowing Brigitte time to remove the car seats from the vehicles and any personal effects from console, glove box and trunk. The next shoe to fall was the loss of her trailer.

Sid moved Brigitte and Delilah into the home and moved himself into the miniscule apartment above his office. But neighbors do notice a Suzuki motorcycle coming to the house, usually around one thirty in the morning and staying until four or five in the morning.

Nadia Elaine Abernathy was born four months and twelve days after the disappearance. Just like her mother and her big sister, Nadia had carrot orange hair and bright green eyes. Ellen Barnes and Emily Thomas took turns assisting Brigitte as the young woman recovered.

"God, I want one," Emily confessed, gently rocking Nadia.

"I'll do what I can," Ellen joked, spooning some more baby food into Delilah's waiting mouth.

"Brigitte, can we borrow Sid?" Emily asked, cheeky smile on her pretty face. "We'll give him back; I promise."

"What?" Brigitte asked, her fork clattering to the table.

"Don't worry; he'll just rub one out into a jar," Emily giggled.

"We'll do all the rest," Ellen agreed.

A few months after the birth of Nadia, Sid attempted to retain Lydia Crowfoot, an attorney. His intention was to secure a divorce for himself and for Brigitte. He received another shock; Lydia had already been retained by Lorie Sue Porter. Lori Sue was seeking a dissolution of her marriage to Sid; therefore, even though she'd had no contact with Lori Sue in months, Lydia could not represent Sid.

The day after Sid had met with Lydia, Old Billy Lightfoot, a ninety one year old Native American used his chainsaw to cut a hole in the ice of Black Hand Lake. The heavy tool nearly jumped out of his hand as the whining blade came in contact with something metal a few inches beneath the thick ice.

The police probed around and finally used a few chainsaws, then a diver went down and attached a heavy chain to the rear bumper and rear axle of the van.

Time in the water had not been kind to the two lovers. Lori Sue's purse held her wallet and she was identified first by the contents of the wallet, then verified by dental records. Dwight's wallet was in his trousers and that too was used to identify him, verified by dental records.

"Well, guess the waiting's over," Brigitte said sadly as she and Sid sat in the lobby of the Sheriff's office.

"Guess it is," Sid said somberly.

"Wonder why they didn't just open the doors and swim out?" Brigitte asked aloud.

Sid gave an exaggerated shrug of his shoulders. He tried to smile when he saw his friend Deputy Olsen but his facial muscles wouldn't work. He tried to smile a reassuring smile at Brigitte, but again, his face just would not cooperate.

Through Ten Bear Lake Elementary School, Lori Sue had a fifty thousand dollar life insurance policy. Dwight had a one hundred thousand dollar life insurance policy; he'd been the sole earner in their family.

That night, Sid attempted to make love to Brigitte but his cock would not respond. She assured him it was okay, but it was not okay. The next night, there was the same outcome. Three weeks after the discovery, Brigitte quietly packed Delilah and Nadia into the Nissan Pathfinder; Sid had signed it over to her. With one final kiss, Brigitte drove from Black Hand Lake to her hometown of Aitchel, Ohio.

When he could no longer see Brigitte's car, Sid climbed into the Toyota Four Runner he had purchased from a Police Auction and drove to pick up the first load of passengers for the morning services. Sid tried to be cheerful when greeting his passengers, but failed miserably.

"You still have us, Daddy," Emily Thomas said from the rear seat.

"Yeah, Daddy, you still have us," Ellen Barns said, gently rubbing Emily's baby bump.

"Yes," Sid agreed, smiling sadly. "I still have you."

Through the Holiday season, many in attendance puzzled over Sid's sermons. He did not speak of gratitude, of giving thanks during the Thanksgiving holiday. And during the Christmas season, he did not speak of the miracle of God becoming man, of humbling Himself to be born of the Blessed Virgin Madonna. Sid did not preach the joy, the good news; He has come to deliver salvation to all.

Instead, Sid focused on sin. Sid focused on remorse. He spoke of bearing the weight of sin. Of picking up one's cross and following in the footsteps of Jesus.

Shortly after the first thaw of spring, Sid said a prayer, asking God for forgiveness, then drove his Four Runner into the thumb of Black Hand Lake. When he did not show up for the Wednesday night service, the Sheriff's Office received numerous phone calls. It was Deputy Olsen that suggested they send a diver to check the lake.

Porter Barnes Thomas was a happy, healthy boy and was clearly loved and doted upon by his two Mommies. Reverend Darcy Bramley, the new minister of Fellowship Baptist Church did not approve of the lifestyle of the two women and missed no opportunity to lambast them for their sinful, wicked ways. Fellowship lost thirty three of their regular forty seven members. They did gain five new members; real men that just could not and would not accept deviant lifestyles.

"God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve," more than one would say.

"And not Ada and Eve," another would agree.

Holy Redeemer nondenominational Church gained thirty three new members, plus fourteen more; thanks in large part to Reverend Patrick Donaldson's stance that Jesus died for ALL, not just those we might approve of. Having his big brother, the Sheriff of Black Hand Lake in regular attendance also bolstered his image in the small Minnesota community.

When the ice formed a thick shelf over the lake, Old Billy Lightfoot decided he'd cut a hole in the 'Index' finger of the lake. No telling if the 'Thumb' had claimed any more victims. And Billy's rusted old chainsaw just couldn't take cutting into another automobile lurking under the ice.

The End

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I likewise thank those that take the time to rate my works, those that 'Favorite' my words.

Sid, Lori Sue, Adrien and Rodney are all characters from 'Little Lesson in Life' in the Fetish category.

The story of Adrien Zeno and Rodney Boudreaux are begun in 'Yorkie Breeder' in the Anal category.

Atwell School of Divinity is first introduced in the 'Just a Nice Boy' series in the Incest/Taboo category. The origins of the school are outlined in 'School of Divinity' in the Romance category.

And that's it; just a short story of one man's rash actions in one fleeting moment.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.

12