That's What Friends are For

Story Info
Siddharth finds friendship is a many-splendoured thing.
3.2k words
4.44
4.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the clock struck 7 in the middle of the expansive office room of Forum Synergies the crowded cubicles started to thin gradually. The cafeteria of the company, on the other hand, was buzzing with young 20-something all in their colourful Friday dressing and gregarious loud disposition. The cafeteria had all makings of a college canteen. Early dinner was being served as usual. The young boys didn't look worn out by the long hours they put in at work. Probably because most of them had a great evening rendezvous to look forward to.

Most IT professionals in the company had girl friends either in the same campus Morning Mist Tech Park at Kaadbeeshnahalli or in the neighbourhood of Marathahalli and Bellandur. And sex was almost a daily event for the young IT professionals in Bangalore, as Siddharth Saxena found much to his delight. Siddharth was from Srinagar who completed his post-graduation in Delhi in 2013. He joined Forum Synergies' office in Delhi after almost a year of unemployment. Later in 2018 he was transferred to the company headquarters in Bangalore as Project Manager, the youngest in that rank in the company. Much to his relief he found that the project manager's job involved less of IT and more of sales coordination. He was 27 years old.

When he shifted from Delhi he hated Bangalore, and he wore that Delhi superiority on his sleeve. But in a month Bangalore started to change him. He started to fall in love with Bangalore for its people more than its weather. Unlike Delhi, Bangalore was more professional in its approach to work. People respected commitments, and sales was simpler as clients would be straightforward in their intentions right at the beginning. Life was less stressful in Bangalore. Most importantly, Siddharth found a strange phenomenon in Bangalore - a culture shock for people from the north. Most young Bangalore guys in IT have travelled to the developed world at an early age and they bring back that culture of open-mindedness and ease of having sex. Siddharth made the best of the Bangalore culture the moment he landed in the city. He always knew his sexual appetite was insatiable.

When the security personnel began to switch off the lights of the empty cubicles Siddharth wound up his emails and closed his laptop. He usually took his laptop home on weekends. Within a few minutes he was at the basement parking from where he took his car out with consummate ease of the last three years' experience.

He drove to his two bedroom rented flat at Bellandur within 20 minutes negotiating the traffic snarl on the outer ring road. Once he turned into his bylane he noticed the small Kerala restaurant open. He loved the Malabari paratha at the Kerala restaurant run by a father and son duo. He parked his car by the kerb in front of the restaurant. He then in a quick trot entered the restaurant and greeted the son. He told him four parathas and Chettinad chicken curry with gravy. Siddharth was not expecting any friends that evening so four parathas would do. The owner of the restaurant soon joined Siddharth and shook hands. He told Siddharth to take a seat as the parathas would take at least 20 minutes to prepare and even served him a complementary glass of sweetened yoghurt. Siddharth loved the culture of the city. People came from various parts of the country, but in the city everyone was more forthcoming and polite in their disposition even when they were angry.

Siddharth looked around to take a seat and planned to watch an episode of Designated Survivor while waiting. His eyes fell on two people sitting at the far end of the room. Both the men were in uniform, which Siddharth immediately recognised as guards at Morning Mist Tech Park where his office was. Of the two men, one was about 40 with grey hair and the other guy in his early 20s. The young guy had a stunning personality. He was fair with a perfect body structure, tall in stature and his face still hadn't lost its innocence. Siddharth looked at the young guy for a long while even as his blood started rushing to his vital organs. Siddharth looked down at his crotch and could figure a small tent forming. As was his wont in sexual matters he immediately walked up to the table of the duo and took the opposite empty seat. Both the guards who were caught in an intense discussion looked up at Siddharth when he sat opposite them at the table. The older guy couldn't hide his surprise as the whole restaurant was empty. Siddharth could see relief in the young guard's eyes as if he did not want to carry on the conversation with the older guard. Siddharth smiled at both of them and oozed charm through his every pore.

Siddharth was good at charming people anyway and that's why he was successful in sales than in IT. He told them that he worked at Morning Mist Tech Park and that somewhat broke the ice. Then for the next 20 minutes Siddharth became friendly with both the guards. Siddharth found that the young guard's name was Surya Krishna. He had joined only a month ago and he did not even have a mobile phone. But Siddharth knew he won't need the phone number of Surya. After getting the parathas Siddharth made a quick retreat just to make sure that the older guard did not find his behaviour suspicious. But Surya had other plans. He asked Siddharth where he lived. Siddharth told him that he was just one block away on the ground floor with the car park in the front. He told Surya to join him if he was free for the evening as Siddharth was staying alone. Surya didn't reply. He only looked at his boss. Siddharth could gauge the situation. Siddharth pined for Surya and he was sexually excited but he was also a little too careful. Actually, careful to a fault.

Siddharth left the restaurant thinking nothing about the encounter with Surya - the beautiful, beautiful boy. Siddharth was not even sure if Surya was top.

Siddharth parked his car in the front yard of his house and went into the house. He laid the small table in his sitting room for dinner for the Chettinad curry and Malabari paratha feast. He then quickly had a shower, and wearing only a Turkish towel he sat in front of the TV to watch some English movie and have his dinner. But as he switched the TV on the doorbell rang. Siddharth was surprised as he was not expecting anyone. He opened the door and he saw Surya standing with a smile. Strangely Surya was speaking to him in impeccable and stylised English.

"Hello sir, I hope I have not disturbed you," Surya said with a broad ear-to-ear smile. Siddharth became a little nervous and that was unusual for him. Surya was wearing a bright red T-shirt and the guard's uniform trousers which was dark grey. Siddharth shook hands with Surya and pulled him in. Surya removed his leather shoes which badly needed polishing.

"Come on in, Surya. I never thought you would make it tonight."

Surya first looked around the spartan living room which only had a sofa and a small centre table. There was a TV hanging on the opposite wall. There was a partition between the sitting room and the open kitchen. The kitchen was also barely equipped with a small refrigerator. Surya sat on the sofa and was staring at the food laid out on the table.

"That's for both of us," Siddharth said.

But Siddharth knew he needs to play his usual trick.

"But before that we can have something that can make this a friendship of a lifetime," Siddharth said while moving to the kitchen to take a bottle of single malt out of the refrigerator. That was his strange preference. The sophisticated look of the bottle itself made Surya realise that the friendship was going to last a long time.

Siddharth, as was his usual practice, told Surya that he should have single malt on the rock to enjoy the rich flavour. The chilled whiskey along with ice cubes can make everyone drink slow. The ploy had worked remarkably for Siddharth several times. Surya had nothing to say. And in the next two hours both finished a bottle of the high class whiskey. Both were tipsy but not out of control. Surya kept talking about his life and how he ended up in Bangalore as a guard even though he was a post-graduate in international economics and a MBA. Siddharth was good at leading people into conversations and was a great listener. Siddharth knew that listening to people and their stories was his biggest asset. But he also knew what he wanted out of a friendship at the end of it all. In the last one hour the two also finished the dinner though Siddharth was still hungry. He changed quickly and went down to order for pork curry and chappatis from another small joint near his house. When Siddharth reached back home Surya was watching Hindi film songs on TV. Siddharth changed to his favourite attire, the Turkish towel. After Siddharth and Surya finished the pork curry and rotis the second single malt bottle was emptied. Siddharth without batting an eyelid got the third bottle out of the refrigerator. But both did not lose their senses. Siddharth knew single malt hits you hard only if you drink fast. By now it was almost 11.40 pm and the five hours had made a strong but controlled impact on both of them.

"Surya, why don't you change to shorts and be comfortable. We could talk and drink till wee hours. You can even have a shower."

"I already had a shower before coming here. If you don't mind can you give me your shorts if you have any spare," Surya said exceedingly politely.

Siddharth did not answer. He went into the bedroom and took out his football boxers. Siddharth couldn't believe that the game had started. The boxers was very short, green in colour, flimsy and had an attached netted underwear inside. It was of a premium brand, but absolutely sexy. Siddharth threw the boxer on Surya's face and smiled naughtily. But Surya was getting high. He just sat on the sofa, spread his legs and slumped further into the sofa. Siddharth knew the time for him to close in had come. He walked up to Surya and first moved his fingers through Surya's thick hair. He could smell the shampoo. Surya did not react even when Siddharth pulled at Surya's hair. He only said, "I don't think I can wear that shorts because I don't think I can even walk. I will sleep on this sofa, if you don't mind."

Siddharth sat close to Surya and while moving his hands over Surya shoulder and chest he said, "no, my dear friend. I will help you change." Surya did not move or react. Siddharth knew this was going like a text book case. He did not remove Surya clothes immediately. He continued to move his hands over Surya's body. He pressed his fingers when he moved them on the chest, neck, armpits and tummy. He even poked his finger between the shirt buttons to play with Surya's belly button. Siddharth wondered, if this is the excitement before removing clothes what would happen when Siddharth stripped Surya. Even when he moved his fingers on Surya's thighs Surya did not respond. Surya had closed his eyes with his head held back on the head rest of the sofa. Siddharth knew he has to move fast. If Surya passed out the whole evening would be wasted. Siddharth stood close to Surya and gave Surya a couple of tight slaps on the face. The slaps were probably even painful, but Siddharth knew Surya would pass out otherwise. After about five minutes of vigorously shaking Surya's body and slapping him on the face which had turned the fair cheeks red Surya started to respond. Surya looked at Siddharth a little startled.

"I think I will throw up. Where is the loo?"

"Oh, it is just behind us. Come on, get up. I don't want you to dirty my room."

Siddharth slapped him some more. In about a minute Siddharth could see that Surya was standing up with his support and moving towards the loo. Surya was leaning heavily on Siddharth. He could also hear Surya heaving as if to vomit any moment. As soon as Surya entered the bathroom he slumped on the floor. The bathroom floor was dry. Surya was sitting with his back against the wall. Siddharth knew Surya will pass out if he did not do something quick. He just opened the shower faucet and the cold water started to fall on Surya's face. Cold water can also be an antidote for nausea. Surya left the shower open for a long time. Surya was completely drenched but he was coming to. He sat leaning against the wall upright and even opened his eyes slightly. He looked at Siddharth who was wearing only a Turkish towel. Siddharth reduced the shower's water flow to the least. It was acutely romantic. Surya slowly raised his right hand to clutch at Siddharth's towel. And Siddharth knew what to do. He took a deep breath and exhaled with a force. Surya was still tightly clutching the towel and it came off. Siddharth was standing before Surya stark naked. Surya opened his eyes and stared at Siddharth's cock. Siddharth spread his legs for a better view. When Surya raised his right hand again to hold Siddharth's cock Siddharth lifted his left leg. Siddharth could see a wave of passion run through Surya's body. But Surya's hand slipped and caught Siddharth's balls instead. Siddharth was slightly worried if Surya would crush his balls because Surya was beyond rational thinking. Siddharth was wrong, The cold water brought the magic back. Surya only pulled Siddharth's balls towards him and Siddharth played along. He could feel his balls ache.

"Your cock is not as big as mine. I can't even hold it steadily," Surya said feigning superiority. Siddharth didn't say anything. He waited for confirmation. And he didn't have to wait long.

Surya continued even though his speech was slurred, "I liked you the moment I set my eyes on you at the restaurant. You seem to be my kind." Surya was shaking his head wildly as if to regain consciousness but the drink had made his movements very slow, almost like slow motion. Siddharth opened the shower again full to help Surya become more sober.

"Can I remove your wet clothes?" Siddharth asked even as he sat beside Surya under the shower. Siddharth could feel the difference in sobriety under the splash of water. He slowly removed Surya's shirt buttons. Surya's chest was even fairer than his face. The skin had a nice oily texture and a strange body odour. Siddharth liked not just Surya's body odour but also the absence of a deo. Surya readily raised his hands and leaned forward even as Siddharth removed his shirt.

"Why don't you shave your pubic hair?" Surya asked. "You have a tuft of hair on your crotch."

Surya again started playing with Siddharth's balls. Siddharth just spread his legs. Suddenly Surya put his right hand around Siddharth's neck and pulled him close to kiss him. The kiss under the shower was Siddharth's dream. But Surya not only kissed passionately with a lot of noise but also spread Siddharth's arse cheeks at the same time to finger him. Siddharth raised his arse to help Surya's middle finger enter his arse. The moment Surya's finger entered Siddharth's arsehole there was some pent up fart which escaped making some wind breaking noise. Both of them laughed out aloud. Surya seemed to be holding Siddharth as if he had complete control of him. Surya's hands also moved quickly from the arsehole to Siddharth's mouth and all over his body. Surya was even fungering Siddharth's nose. Siddharth would have been disgusted with such a thing but today strangely he liked every moment of Surya's play. Surya then lifted Siddharth and placed him on his lap.

"Open my pants darling, I want to fuck you. I really love you and your body."

Siddharth moved back and opened Surya's zip. Surya's cock seemed so huge. Siddharth then opened the pant buttons and lowered Surya's pant while Surya raised his arse to make it easy to remove the pants. Surya was not wearing an underwear. Surya's cock was massive eight inches and thick. The cock and balls were also fair. His pubic hair had a strange wheatish colour. Even as Siddharth held Surya's cock in admiration Surya said, "I have not fucked a girl for more than three months. But darling, you are better than a girl. Shut the shower and let me fuck you."

Siddharth quietly turned down the shower faucet and then went down to suck Surya's cock. It was tasting like coconut ice cream. Precum was already flowing. He sucked it for over 20 minutes. He also took Surya's balls and licked his arsehole. Surya seemed to be liking every bit of it. But when Siddharth lifted Surya's legs to give a rimming Surya became ecstatic. After a minute of rimming Surya pulled Siddharth's hair and started to spit into Siddharth's mouth. Siddharth was helpless as Surya's animal instincts had been turned on. Surya held Siddharth in his arms tight and gave Siddharth a few love bites on his neck and nipples. Surya was beyond control. Siddharth could not feel any pain. But before he could realise Surya made Siddharth squat in Indian toilet style just above his cock even as Surya lay on his back. Surya lowered his arse into Surya's upright cock. Surya's huge cock entered Siddharth's arsehole without any resistance or pain. Within seconds Surya was vigorously pumping into Siddharth. Siddharth was on cloud nine and he started kissing Surya when he knew that he was about to come. In some coincidence both of them came at the same time. Surya came inside Siddharth's arse and Siddharth could feel the cool liquid inside him. Siddharth's cum was splashed on Surya's chest as the spurts had gone far and wide. A little bit of Siddharth's cum had even sprinkled on Surya's nose. Siddharth thought he never had this kind of sex before. Surya's cock took a long time to become placid and Surya did not pull his cock out of Siddharth's arse. But a lot of cum was flowing out of Siddharth's arsehole as Surya's cock collapsed slowly.

"I have never had this kind of sex ever before," Surya said almost stealing Siddharth's words. "Now turn on the shower, darling. And let's have a shower first and then go and drink some more. I want to fuck you in the morning again. We both will sleep naked on your bed." Siddharth did not have to add anything. He continued to play along. He turned to Surya and asked quietly, "can we be friends even after all this?" There was tentativeness in Siddharth's voice which was unusual. Surya looked at Siddharth closely, then put his arms around Siddharth, pressed him tightly against his own body and gave Siddharth a French kiss. Siddharth closed his eyes, but he could feel Surya's cock brush against his own and getting ready again.

************