That's What Friends Are For

Story Info
A friend cums over for a party.
4k words
4.21
11.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our last guests had all left except for Trevor. He had definitely done his share of drinking but he was a big guy and by all the stories I had heard of him he was a total thrill seeker. I was recently divorced and was sleeping over at Adrian's house on the weekends. We just had an impromptu pool party and truth be told, I wanted to jump Adrian's bones already. My crazy girlfriend Gina had come over with a date but found Trevor really attractive and managed to sneak him into the bathroom and gave him head. She filmed herself inside Adrian's master bathroom servicing Trevor to a very powerful and explosive ejaculation. "How do I know?" She texted me the video right after she left with her date hand in hand! That's Gina for you!

Trevor was ruggedly handsome. He had a deep tan and dirty blond hair that was always fashionably disheveled. His body was on the muscular side but not bulky. He definitely had the ladies enjoying the view. Trevor was living in Utah and was down for a week before heading out to Costa Rica for a crazy race through the jungle. Adrian and him had attended college together and were roommates at one point.

We were all picking up the mess around the house drinking and listening to music so I was ready to relax and take it easy for the rest of the night. They both sat down at the sofa to watch TV. Pretty soon afterwards I joined them since I was in no mood to keep picking up the mess at that time. I sat across from them so I could smoke a little while they watched TV. To my heart's surprise I found the view before me to be quite "yummy" as I had two very attractive men wearing nothing but loose shorts sitting directly in front of me.

Trevor had on a pair of yellow swim trunks that were really baggy and reached around his mid thighs. When he sat down they scrunched up teasingly naughty. The way he was sitting didn't allow me to actually see anything yet, but there was a clear outline of a nice phallus. Adrian sat watching TV and, as usual he was playing with his "rocks" as he jokingly referred to his large gonads. Not a bad way to relax! We were all chatting away and I was mostly listening to them catch up about their lives.

I guess the combination of liquor, weed and Gina's video started creeping up at me as I watched Adrian and Trevor. They were talking but I was in another world. I could see their lips moving but I was oblivious to what they were saying. I was staring at their bodies moving as if they were in slow motion. Their arm and chest muscles flexed as they gestured during their conversation, while their thighs opened and closed taking me to another level of provocative lascivious thoughts.

Gina's video was actually shot by Trevor as he stood over her. She was kneeling in front of him and there was excellent footage showing his cock perfectly and he was blessed with a very delectable looking appendage! Trevor's alarm phone rang and he scooted forward to silence it. When he did this he inadvertently exposed part of his cock. His cock head was exposed and I was struggling not to stare. I quickly picked up my phone and snapped a close up picture of it and another one of both of them siting there without them realizing it.

"Holy cow was that HOT!" I captured Trevor looking down with his muscular arms holding his phone. His unkept dirty blond hair adorned his ruggedly handsome face while he sat there with his legs apart tantalizing me to stare at his partially exposed member. Adrian was sitting next to him with his arms crossed over his head teasingly displaying his chiseled abs. The more I stared at them the less I cared if they knew what I was feeling inside of me.

My punani was warm and wet from the physical visual feast before me. Two delicious, barely clothed, fine ass men, provoking me with their every move. They were oblivious to the stirring feelings going on within my body. Adrian stood up to use the bathroom and Trevor leaned back and placed one leg on the cocktail table which exposed him even more. I could feel my heart pounding inside my chest. I was so aroused and desperate to touch myself. I needed some relief from this "Sexual Tsunami" of provocation.

Adrian returned and I stood up. I figured I'd excuse myself to use the bathroom so I could relieve this incredible tidal wave of lustful desire building inside of me.

"Hey Babe, can you get us a beer please?" asked Adrian without any idea of how aroused I was.

"Sure Papi. Trevor, one for you?" I asked trying not to get caught staring at his crotch.

He nodded in agreement and I went to the kitchen to get them their beers. I could feel my juices flowing in between my legs. "Oh my God I'm so freaking horny!" I said to myself as I returned with their beers. Adrian had put on a playlist on TV and they were watching Latin music videos.

Trevor then made a typical "man" comment, "Damn these Latin chicks are so hot dude!" then looked over to me and added, "Bro, you lucky as hell. You tapping that at will aren't you?" as if I couldn't hear him. Adrian simply smiled and gave him a "high five" as they both laughed loudly.

"Babe. Babe. Come over. Babe, show Trevor some of your moves."

"Linda you dance?" he asked with a genuine look on his face. "You dance like that? No way! Show me, please show me."

Then Adrian eloquently (NOT!) contributed by chanting, "Linda! Linda! Linda!"

I love to dance and having these two shirtless handsome guys on the sofa wearing nothing but shorts was not hard to resist. The music was awesome and I said to myself, "Why not? They got me hot and bothered, now's my turn"

I was wearing an oversized T-shirt over my bikini top and a pair of booty shorts with no panties. I had removed my panties and dried myself earlier but I was called out before I could change my top so I threw on a T-shirt. I waited for the next song and stood in front of both of them and started dancing. I was teasing them and shaking my hips and rear end as seductively as I could.

They were all laughing and hollering encouraging my borderline stripper dance when Adrian blurts out, "Take it off. Take it off!" and Trevor quickly joined him. I only had three articles of clothing so I smiled seductively at both of them knowing how sexually excited I was at all that was happening.

"Strip. Strip. Strip!" added Adrian and my response was to give him a big smile as I went over really sexy like to both of them. I pulled their knees together and sat down on each of their legs. They got really quiet and their demeanor quickly changed. I gyrated myself on their legs as my arms went behind my back to unclasp the bikini top. I removed it slowly and tossed it towards them. The T-shirt was a bit humid and my nipples were hard and clearly visible through the fabric.

I squeezed my B cup breasts together while my hips gyrated on their legs. That's when I realized that they were going to see and feel my wetness. "Oh well. What can I do at this point. YOLO right?" I thought. I stood back up and continued my dancing. I stood in front of them with my legs open and while gyrating my hips I pulled up my T-shirt revealing my pierced belly ring. I unbuttoned my booty shorts and teasingly lowered the zipper just low enough that only the top of my coochie was visible.

I turned around and lowered my shorts for just a second and fleshed them my ass cheeks. They were unexpectedly silent. I look back and Adrian was clearly stroking an obvious erection through his shorts. His face was now very serious and he could not hide his libidinous expression. The song ended and I tied up the T-shirt into a knot leaving my belly exposed and my booty shorts unbuttoned.

Trevor looked at me and nervously said, "Love how you dance. Wish I could dance like that so I could pick up some Latinas"

I blurted out without thinking, "You kidding Papi, with a body like that you don't need to worry about dancing."

"Babe, show him how to dance Merengue. That's what he needs"

Adrian put on a great song and I grabbed Trevor by the arm and began trying to teach him how to dance. He was very very clumsy.

"How the heck you so athletic and have two left feet?" I asked him.

"Tell them the secret to the dance Babe." hollered Adrian.

I smiled then pulled Trevor's face down to mine and whispered, "Pretend your making love sensually while standing!" then gave him a quick bite on his earlobe. He smiled then I instructed him, "Follow my lead."

I placed his leg in between mine and guided his hips. Pretty soon he was doing better and seemed to be keenly interested in learning. In turn I found this to be so arousing that my punani was throbbing. I paid more attention to his muscular torso as his thigh was rubbing mine. I guess I got a surge of "liquid courage" and pulled him as tightly as I could into me and I felt him begin to harden.

My desires had definitely evolved to raw sexual uninhibited lust. I felt these two fine ass men wanting to see me dance and expose my naked body to them and it had quickly awakened some sort of deep desire inside of me. Adrian stood up from the sofa and got behind me. I was now sandwiched between two very hot men with impressive hard ons. Adrian was rubbing himself unto me while his hands were on my hips. He started biting my neck in such a perfectly delicious manner augmenting my arousal.

I closed my eyes and felt a hand part my lips and a finger was inserted in my mouth. I licked and sucked on that finger with great desire while keeping my eyes closed. The finger was replaced by a tongue. I kept my eyes closed on purpose. "Whose tongue was it?" I wondered to myself, adding to the sexual build up increasing inside of me. Adrian was fully hard as he pressed himself tight against me. His hands were now caressing my sides and the dancing had evolved into a slow grind where I was literally the center of attention.

Adrian spinned me around and kissed me passionately. Slowly he walked me back to the sofa and had me sit down. I opened my eyes and they were both sporting very noticeable bulges underneath their shorts. I suddenly wondered what was I going to do? "Am I going to have a threesome?" Adrian never ever talked about anything like this before. He sat next to me and began kissing me again with increased vigor.

I noticed Trevor sit across from us as Adrian seemed unfazed by Trevor's presence. His hands were squeezing my breasts and his mouth had overtaken mine with unbridled lust. Before I could object he raised my T-shirt exposing my breasts to Trevor. I looked over to him and he was taking in Adrian beginning to have his way with me. I found this to be a bit awkward but at the same time I was really getting into it. My body was responding to Adrian's physical touch while my mind was intrigued knowing that Trevor was hard underneath his shorts and witnessing me being fondled.

I looked over at Trevor and my gaze was fixed on him. I was overtaken with the fact he was witnessing Adrian have his way with me. Adrian grabbed my hand and placed it on his erection. I resisted a few times but eventually I complied as he was really hard. Trevor was transfixed on the both of us. The more I felt Adrian's throbbing erection the hornier I became. He managed to remove my T-shirt entirely and one of his hands went down and started massaging my punani. I knew I was soaking wet and that was confirmed when his fingers penetrated me.

I exhaled and realized I had started to moan. Adrian unzipped my shorts my shorts and quickly removed them. I put up a failed, half hearted struggle to keep some sort of modicum of feigned propriety but my moaning exposed my true desires.

"Papi, what are you doing?" I asked him in between moans, but my eyes were locked with Trevor's.

"What the Fuck!?!? Who the hell is that?" Adrian loudly said in response to the doorbell ringing. My mind quickly came crashing to a state of bewilderment at the failed timing of that blasted doorbell. I grabbed my T-shirt and put that on as Adrian hurriedly got up to see who was at the door at this hour. I got up and ran to the kitchen and Trevor was following close behind me. I could tell by the women's voice that it was the neighbor next door complaining about Adrian's car blocking her.

"Dammit. Be right back." he said to us as he came in to get the keys and move his car.

I look over to Trevor and he still had a noticeable bulge. I then realized I was naked underneath the T-shirt and to make matters worse the T-shirt was humid thus providing me with very little cover. Trevor's bulge quickly brought me back to a state of arousal. I offered him a beer and as I handed it to him he moved over to the island to "conceal" his excitement. I sat down on one of the stools and pulled up my shirt high on my legs allowing him a great view.

I was enjoying Trevor's sense of politeness amid the sexual tension and ambience we were experiencing.

"So Trevor, what do you have planned for tonight?" I teasingly asked him.

"Ugh. Not sure. I guess I uh, don't know. You know? I guess that we'll see right?"

Clearly a good deal of his blood was circulating away from his brain and keeping his erection at front and center as he was uncomfortable being alone with me. The more nervous he acted the more I became intrigued and aroused. I adjusted myself on the stool and realized I was dripping wet and my juices had left a mark. I decided to increase the tension right then and there.

"Wow. Look at this." I said as I stood up and showed Trevor my love juices on the stool top. "Oh My God, I'm so wet. Feel this." and proceeded to finger my pussy then placed my moistened fingers under his nose. "You like my smell? Tell me the truth? Want a taste?" and before he could answer I inserted my wet fingers in his mouth and he wasted no time in sucking them clean.

"Damn Linda your so fucking Hot! Oh My God you taste like fucking honey. No lie."

"Yeah? Oooh tell me more. What you going to do with that? Does it hurt?" I said looking down at his erection as I stepped back and sat back on the stool. "How was my girl, Gina?" I added.

"Gina?" he answered back with a baffled look on his face. "Why? What do you mean?"

I looked at him with raised eyebrows and tilted my head. He got the unspoken message.

"Wow. She sent you the video, didn't she?"

I picked up my phone and hit play but put it on mute. "What video?" I asked him sheepishly. "What are you talking about?"

As I was saying this I was holding my phone in front of me facing him. I started rubbing myself, through the T-shirt, as I pretended to focus on the video when in fact I was doing all this for him. In retrospect you could argue I was doing this "to him!" I was biting my lower lip and made sure my face was expressing the lustful desire that was emanating from every inch of my body. His mouth was open and he was breathing heavily.

"You know, Gina's very talented." I said.

He managed to blurt out, "What are you doing? What are you watching?"

"Oh, nothing. Just checking messages. You mind?" I answered back with a soft moan. "Oh wow! That looks yummy. Oh My God that's so big! I wonder how big it is?"

Trevor was in a state of "sexual sensory overload shock" as I teased him with my not so covert innuendo. I was enjoying the control I felt over him and watching his cock's outline through his shorts fed my boldness. "How far could I take this?" I thought to myself. I hit pause on the video and went over to Trevor then grabbed him by the arm and asked him to follow.

"Sit here." as I pointed to the chair across the sofa. I went over to the sofa and with my back turned towards him I hit play on the video and made sure he knew without any doubt as to what I was watching. I took off the T-shirt and stood completely naked with my back towards Trevor. I looked back at him, smiled and said, "Hope you don't mind." then proceeded to sit down on the sofa with my legs spread apart and my feet resting on the cocktail table.

Trevor now had a totally unobstructed view of my very warm and wet cooch. I had no idea where this was heading as my inhibitions were quickly vanishing under the guise of control I felt I was exerting over Trevor.

"So tell me about your race. Where is it at again?" I said staring at him and placing the phone down.

Trevor seemed confused and unsure what to do. "Uh, oh yeah, the race. Umm it's in uh, you know, uh, Costa Rica."

"Ooh. Lucky you Papi. There's plenty of Hot women down there. Or should I say, how lucky for those women when you get done with them?" I said smiling.

Trevor was actually embarrassed. "How come this super handsome macho type guy is so timid?" I asked myself in true wonderment.

"So tell me... is it really hard?"

"Oh yeah..." and he proceeded to talk up the race and all the while I was staring at him parting my legs wider slowly so he would notice. I decided to gently rub my clit as he was telling me all about the race when his talk slowed to a crawl.

"No no. I wasn't talking about your race. I was referring to, well, you know..." as I looked down to his crotch.

If Trevor was nervous before he was utterly baffled by now. He fidgeted on the seat and kept trying to adjust his erection in a non conspicuous way but it was an exercise in futility. He was dead center in my sights.

"Need some help with that?" I said without realizing how far I just went. I was unsure what I would do now as my desires overtook my rationale and I was guided by nothing more than a desire for control and physical pleasure.

"Damn. That lady can talk! Where were we? Oh. I remember." said Adrian bursting in and unaware of the immense sexual tension that was developing between Trevor and me. "You been nice to Trevor?"

"We've been chatting Papi, waiting for you."

"Oh yeah Baby. Let me taste that pussy." and without skipping a beat he knelt before me and jammed his head in between my legs. I threw my head back instinctively as Adrian knew how to lick me into an orgasm in no time. My moans were now all over the map.

"Come on Baby give me your honey Mami." Adrian was a very skillful lover and his oral ability was bested by no one except two other lovers, to this day. And they are both women!

He inserted a finger inside me and coupled with the attention he was lavishing on my clitoris I couldn't help but to explode all over his face. And explode I did! I felt as if I had squirted like a Porn Star! Adrian's goatee was smeared from the furious tongue lashing he just gave me. He stood up in front of me and stripped out of his shorts. His cock was hard as a rock and bobbing up and down. I bent over to grab him but he pushed me back then stepped on the sofa next to me and thrust that delectable hard on deep inside my mouth.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Trevor stand up. He then asked Adrian, "Are you sure?" as he stripped out his shorts allowing my first in person view of his impressive manhood. He possessed a beautiful pink head with two very pronounced veins running the entire front length. He was clean shaven except for a very sexy "Happy Trail" that was hard to resist.

Again I heard him ask, "Are you sure man?"

This time though he walked over to us and as he looked down we made eye contact. I took my time with Adrian's cock and took it out of my mouth so he could see my tongue service his friend's cock. I wanted him to beg me to do the same for him. "Would I? If he begged me? Would I suck his cock?" I kept thinking to myself. He lowered his left hand and I felt a finger penetrate me. His other hand was stroking his ample sized manhood as our eyes were locked with Adrian's hard cock in my face.

Trevor was fingering me while he was stroking himself really fast. Adrian was grunting and being very vocal which only added to my delirious state of ecstatic arousal. I began gyrating my hips and pushing myself unto Trevor's finger. "Fuck me dammit! Put your stiff dick inside me. NOW!" I screamed to myself as I was now in a demented state off arousal. I wanted to be ravaged by Trevor as I sucked Adrian off. It was Adrian's cock in my mouth but my eyes were locked in with Trevor's.

12