That's What Friends Are For Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good!" I responded emphatically, thrilled with her answer. "So now that we both know we're being played, what do you think we ought to do?"

"Just fuck Leah whenever she needs sex. How often she'll want it is an open question. It might be only once a month or so like you were told to expect from me, or it might be more often. We'll just have to wait and see."

"Does that bother you? Me doing Leah, I mean?"

"Not at all. I'm a lot more sexually liberated than you," she said with another smile. "You and Leah will enjoy yourselves and they'll both believe they've pulled the wool over our eyes."

"What about Kyle?"

"Kyle will get a report from me about once a month telling him basically the same thing I told him a few days ago; just routine sex. All I have to do is make sure I tell both of them exactly the same story. He won't suspect a thing."

"And when he comes back?"

"Most likely we're headed for divorce. I've been considering it for a while anyway and now I have reason enough to see it through."

"That makes me sad," I responded. "Other than my parents, the two of you are the most important people in my life."

"I know that Jake, and we both feel the same way about you. In spite of what's going on, I still think Kyle is a nice guy. We were good together for a long time, but now our marriage seems to have run its course and I think I've had enough," she said as she set her wine aside and leaned into me for a short kiss. When the kiss ended, she pulled back and retrieved her wine.

"But I haven't had nearly enough of you," she continued, "I want to have sex with you a thousand times. I'll report only one of them every month or so to Kyle and Leah. You keep having sex with Leah whenever, but that might prove to be a challenge since I intend to wear you out. How does that sound?"

"Gee, I don't know," I replied with a wide grin of relief. "I've got a lot on my plate right now."

"Too bad. Clear your calendar."

"Yes, ma'am," I responded, deadpanned.

"Can I spend the night? I put a small bag of essentials in my car just in case this afternoon turned out like I hoped it would. We can start by taking a shower. Leah told me about the one you took with her," she added with a little smile. "Including the hair washing part."

"Uh oh," I muttered.

"Leah enjoyed it and I think it was a classy thing for you to do. Just make sure our shower lasts twice as long."

****

"Do that again," said a breathless Barbara as I finished washing the final square inch of skin with thick soapy lather, having spent extra time on her breasts, the insides of her thighs, and her pussy. Earlier, she had done me, paying particular attention to my rock-hard erection and forcing me to playfully slap her hand away more than once.

"Gladly," I responded as I worked up more soap suds. "Turn around and I'll start with your back."

"You're cheating," she declared moments later as I reached around under her arms to cup a high, firm breast in each hand and gently apply soap to her extended nipples.

"I think I missed a spot earlier," I informed her. "I'm not letting you into my bed until I'm absolutely certain you're squeaky clean."

"Then I can think of another spot you missed," she said as she pushed one of my hands down between her thighs and parted her legs to give me easier access.

"Oh God," she moaned as my slippery fingers found her clit and begin to manipulate the sensitive flesh. Barbara responded by thrusting her pussy against my hand and crying out softly as she began her rapid climb to orgasmic release. It didn't take long before I had her teetering on the edge, so I brought my other hand back around, slipped it down between the cheeks of her round little bottom, and thrust an inch or so of my middle finger into her rectum.

Leah had told me that Barbara was quieter during sex, but just as responsive and prone to very intense orgasms. Saturday had confirmed Leah's assessment, so I was unprepared for the loud, high pitched wail that accompanied the seismic shockwaves slicing through her body as she went over the top.

My shower stall has no seat, so I had to support most of Barbara's weight when her knees gave way, holding her tightly against my chest while her orgasm ran its course. A soon as some strength returned to her legs, she turned around, molded her body against mine, and began to sob. Shocked at her reaction, I feared I had overstepped, perhaps violating her body in a manner she disliked in spite of the crushing orgasm.

Eventually, she calmed, her crying ceased, and her breathing returned to normal, but still she clung to me as hot water continued to cascade down our bodies.

"I don't know how to describe what that felt like," she eventually murmured. "No one has ever done anything like that to me before. That may have been the most intense orgasm of my life. When I can stand by myself, you can wash my hair, but I can't handle any more sex right now."

"It's sad to think that every orgasm for the rest of your life might be less pleasurable than that one," I said with a grin as I tilted her face up for a kiss.

"Then you'll just have to keep making me cum until another one takes its place," she said before pressing her lips to mine, darting her hot little tongue into my mouth, and stroking my cock.

"I thought you just said you can't handle any more sex," I responded, once again slapping her hand away.

"That was thirty seconds ago. After you wash and dry my hair, you can take me to bed and have your way with me," she replied with a radiant smile as she gave my erection another squeeze.

Ten minutes later, I was once again surprised by the beauty of her long blonde curls. For as long as I had known her, except for our encounter on Saturday, her hair had been wild and presumably unmanageable. Giving her luxurious mane a final swipe with my hairbrush, I took her hand and led her to the side of my bed.

"My turn this time," she said as she forced me to sit, dropped to her knees, parted my legs, and took the head of my cock into her mouth.

"Oh Lord," I moaned as her lips and tongue darted around the most sensitive part of my body.

"Don't you dare cum," she ordered and then returned to her work. A minute later I was forced to stop her.

"That's enough, unless you're through having sex for the remainder of the afternoon."

"No way!" she exclaimed with a smile.

"Then get in bed," I ordered as I helped her to her feet.

As I had on Saturday, I spent a long time touching, smelling, and tasting her body while she rewarded my efforts with a continuous stream of soft moans, murmurs, and subtle cries of arousal. I was able to make her cum twice more before entering her, once with my tongue, and once with my fingers.

Keeling between her open thighs, I once again marveled at my good fortune. What I thought might be a monthly encounter at best was now certain to be a regular part of my life, at least for the near term. How long it was going to last, I didn't know, but I intended to make the most of it for both of us.

Easing my engorged cock into her pussy, I gathered her into my arms. A soft sound of pleasure accompanied the entry and she began to move under me. Within seconds, we found a tempo that pleased us both and settled in for the long climb we would make together.

As Barbara's arousal slowly grew, I kept pace by gradually increasing the speed and power of my thrusts until I was finally slamming my cock into her pussy with all my strength. When violent tremors took control of her body, she cried out sharply just as I exploded inside her.

When I could move, I rolled to one side, pulled her body into mine spoon-fashion, and drew some of the bedclothes over our nakedness. Moments later, we were both asleep.

****

With my head propped up on one hand, I saw Barbara's eyelids flutter open. I had been watching her sleep for several minutes.

"Hi Jake. Fancy meeting you here," she mumbled as she turned and snuggled back against me.

"Ditto. The last thing on earth I ever expected was to wake up and find you sleeping by my side."

"It won't be the last time," she replied, still smiling. "I promise. Now hold me for a while."

"Stop that!" she ordered several minutes later. I had another erection and was slowly easing it between her thighs from behind.

"You don't mean that," I informed her.

"Yes I do," she responded as she raised one shapely leg just enough for me to finish what I had started.

"Oh....oh....oh," she moaned as I slipped inside her wetness and began to thrust. Two minutes later she clutched a pillow to her face and screamed out her appreciation of my technique. I had geometry on my side. The penetration angle allowed the head of my cock to strike her G-spot at the end of each stroke.

"I like this position," Barbara announced when she could speak again. I was still inside her, but the instrument of her pleasure was shrinking rapidly. "What's it called?"

"Spoon fucking," I whispered in her ear. "I invented it. That was the prototype."

"Prototype? That implies more testing will be required."

"Yes it does. Are you volunteering?"

"I am. Can you do it again right now?"

"No."

"Oh, well then. We might as well get out of bed. I'm thirsty anyway. It must be happy hour by now."

Five minutes later we were sitting on my sofa, clad only in bathrobes with martinis in hand.

"Leah wants to have sex with me on Saturday. Would you like to watch?" Barbara suddenly asked with a sultry smile and a raised eyebrow

"No...no, thank you," I stammered, surprised by the ambush.

"Why not? You'll get to watch something few guys see outside of porno flicks, you'll get turned on, we'll ask you to join in, and then you can fuck both of us."

"I'm already fucking both of you," I reminded her, having recovered a bit from the initial shock.

"Yes, but not at the same time," she responded with a wicked grin.

"I'd rather spend Saturday having sex with just you."

"Me too, but it would be out of character for me to turn her down. We don't do it often, so I don't want to set off any alarms and have her start asking questions."

"I'll pass," I said. "Enjoy yourselves."

"Please reconsider. For my sake," Barbara said after a long pause.

"For your sake? How so?"

"All my threesomes have involved Kyle and, as I explained earlier, he was more interested in Leah than me for obvious reasons. I'd like to do it just once where I'm the featured attraction at the end," she replied with an expectant look on her face.

"I see your point," I conceded after a moment's thought. "I'll do it this time, but that's all."

"Thank you, Jake. Once will be enough and it will mean a lot to me."

"Does Leah know?"

"I told her I'd ask you. She's all for it if you're willing."

"How does it work," I asked. "I mean, I have a general idea, but is there anything I need to know?"

"It's pretty simple. You watch for a while, get a hard-on, and we'll tell you when to join us. Just do as you're told and everything will work out fine," she replied with a smile. "All I ask is that, when you finally cum, do it in my pussy, not Leah's."

"I'll see to it," I promised. "Another martini?"

"Yes please. Then can we order takeout?" Barbara asked. "I see no reason to get dressed again. I'm having fantasies about later. I feel like experimenting with different positions.

"Yeah, me too."

****

Many hours later, my alarm went off.

"What time is it?" came a muffled inquiry from under the covers.

"Six o'clock."

"Do you always get up this early?"

"Only when I intend to shower with the most beautiful woman on the planet before I've had my coffee. That would be you, so get up," I ordered as I pulled the bedclothes away from Barbara's stunning naked body.

"No sex," she declared as she got out of bed and headed for my bathroom. "Give me one minute," she added as she closed the door.

The shower part went pretty quickly. The finger fucking took a little longer. After recovering from her orgasm, Barbara took matters into her own hands, so to speak, and my knees nearly buckled a minute or so later.

Finally dressed and ready for work, we had English muffins and coffee before going our separate ways. As I saw Barbara safely strapped into her car, she looked up at me with a dazzling smile.

"I need a remedial math course," she informed me. "I can't get an accurate count of the orgasms I've enjoyed since yesterday afternoon."

"Then we'll have to take that class together," I responded with a smile of my own as I bent down to kiss her goodbye. "I don't know either."

****

I arrived at Barbara's precisely at noon on Saturday as directed. I had a key, so I let myself in, locked the door behind me, and proceeded directly to the bedroom. The day was hot, so I was only wearing shorts, a t-shirt, and Crocks.

Pausing in the doorway I absorbed the scene in front of me.

The room was almost exactly as it had been when I was there the previous Saturday. All the bed clothes except for a top sheet and some pillows had been removed. One bedside lamp and the small Tiffany-style lamp by the chair provided muted, but sufficient, illumination.

The women, each wearing only tiny black lace panties, were propped up side by side against the headboard with the pillows behind their backs, their legs pointing toward the foot of the bed and crossed modestly at the ankles. Their hair, brushed to a high luster, cascaded down over their shoulders to partially conceal four perfect breasts. Looking at the two ladies, I couldn't recall why I had been reluctant to participate in what was about to happen.

"Have a seat, Jake," Barbara told me, gesturing toward the chair I had briefly occupied once before.

Once I was comfortably seated, the two women slid down into the middle of the bed, rolled toward each other, embraced, and began a long sensuous kiss that lasted for the better part of a full minute before they began to caress each other's breasts. Watching them, I started to feel a pleasurable stirring inside my shorts.

"Open your legs," Leah murmured softly and Barbara complied, grabbing my complete attention when I saw that her panties were crotchless. I had a perfect view, her creamy thighs showcasing the curly thatch of blonde fur I had thoroughly explored several times in recent days.

Leah rolled over onto her side, cradled Barbara's head in the crook of one arm, and slowly slid her free hand down to cup her lover's pussy, eliciting a soft moan of pleasure in response.

"I'm going to finger fuck you now," announced Leah in a soft voice. "Open your legs wider."

When her order had been eagerly obeyed, Leah eased her two middle fingers inside Barbara's pussy and began to manipulate the sensitive flesh, taking care to avoid direct clitoral contact.

Leah smiled with pleasure at Barbara's response when she started rocking her hips with perfect timing and began to let out a continuous stream of soft moans and cries.

As her arousal became more noticeable, Leah started fingering her with greater speed and pressure, apparently intent on propelling Barbara over the top without delay. Shifting attention to her clit, she was rewarded with a sharp cry and a quick upward pelvic thrust of encouragement. Sensing an imminent orgasm, Leah began to rapidly move her fingertips directly across the magic button.

I watched, mesmerized, while Barbara's body began to tremble visibly as orgasmic contractions raced through her body. Her cries of release filled the room as she went over the edge, falling into the abyss with trembling legs and heaving breasts.

Having participated in a number of her orgasms, I knew exactly what was happening, but watching it happen was entirely different and unbelievably erotic. What started as pleasurable stirring in my shorts had suddenly turned into a fully developed erection.

Leah continued to finger Barbara's pussy, but at a much slower pace, helping her enjoy an aftershock or two while she regained control of her breathing.

The women stayed motionless on the bed for several minutes until Barbara rolled onto her side and pulled Leah into her arms.

"It's my turn now. I'm going to make you cum," she declared as Leah opened her legs in supplication, clearly anxious for Barbara to proceed.

What followed was a replication of what had happened earlier, a long kiss, a short period of foreplay, and then skillful finger fucking to trigger a sensational orgasm. Leah's loud yelps, wails, cries, and a final shriek clearly announced her appreciation of Barbara's efforts.

Once again, the women reclined quietly on the bed, taking time to recover.

Convinced that I would soon be joining them, I kicked off my shoes, pulled my shirt over my head, and unzipped my shorts. Barbara, more alert than her still-dazed partner, noticed what I was doing.

"Go ahead and get undressed," she said with a smile, "but we're not quite ready for you yet."

Acutely aware that I was to do exactly as I was told, I finished stripping away my clothes, my throbbing erection on full display, and settled back in the chair.

"Don't let that go away," she ordered with another smile as she pointed at the stiff appendage, "we'll be putting it to good use soon."

Slowly, Leah came alive and then reversed her position on the bed, her head near my end and her feet near the headboard. In what was clearly a move they had practiced over the years, the women quickly formed a perfect sixty-nine arrangement.

I watched, enthralled, as Leah buried her face in Barbara's pussy to make immediate contact with her clit. Barbara let out a muffled moan as she returned the favor, forcing a similar sound from Leah. Within seconds, both of them were clearly on fire as their lips and tongues expertly went to work.

It didn't take long. In less than a minute, both women began to visibly shudder as simultaneous orgasms rose up from deep within their cores to seize control of their bodies, their wails of release muted by what they were doing to each other.

Leah recovered first and once again reversed her position in the bed. I sat motionless, stunned by what I had just witnessed.

Exchanging a look, the women smiled at each other, rolled onto their backs, and opened their legs to reveal glistening pussies that beckoned to me through the openings in the crotchless little garments.

"Why don't you join us, Jake," suggested Leah with a seductive smile. "Fuck both of us. Your choice where to begin."

Mindful of my promise to cum inside Barbara at the end, I decided to start with Leah, uncertain about how long I could last in my advanced state of arousal. Mounting the bed and kneeling between her open thighs, I widened the opening in her filmy panties with my fingers. Alert to what I was doing, Leah reached down to position the head of my cock where it needed to be as I eased it inside her pussy. A glance over at Barbara revealed a smile and a wink that told me I had made the correct choice.

For several unbelievable minutes, I alternated between the two beautiful women, reveling in the experience and fascinated by their interactions. When I was doing one of them, the other would lie on her side to watch, occasionally reaching out to caress a breast and its extended nipple or slide a hand down between open thighs to gently manipulate a well-lubricated clit and touch my thrusting cock.

I was fucking Leah when I realized I wouldn't last long enough to make her cum. Just when I thought I needed to abandon her completely and finish with Barbara, Leah came to my rescue.

"Stop," she ordered and I obeyed immediately. "I have an idea."

"You won't be able to make us both cum just by fucking. You're certain to lose control with one of us first," she continued. "If Barbara will go down on me, you can fuck her from behind and we'll all cum, probably at nearly the same time."