That's What Friends Are For Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she wrapped her fingers around his thick dick in the confined space of his pants, she felt him lean down, placing his mouth against her ear and whisper to her, "What if it was just about sex? I wanted control over your body, to cum in over and over and over, however I wanted."

With that, his left hand moved to her cheek and brought her mouth to his where he kissed her deeply, roughly. His right hand pulled her leggings below her butt and then grabbed onto one of her now exposed ass cheeks. Liz felt herself melding tightly to his body. His hand felt hot on her ass, their tongues were probing each others' mouths, her hands worked to undo his belt so she could free his dick from confinement.

Phillip ran his fingers through her hair, grabbing hold of it tight to her scalp and pulling her head back, hard. Phillip removed his hand from her ass and used it to grab the neckline of her shirt and push it below her breasts. The cool night air blew across her exposed tits and she felt them get hard. Liz felt two of his hands grab hold of her left breast and closed her eyes as she felt his mouth attack her tit, lightly squeezing and sucking on her breast. She moaned and placed both her hands on the back of his head, pulling his mouth tighter to her breasts as she felt her breathing increase its tempo.

"Jesus Phillip," she said as she felt his tongue lick all around her nipple.

Phillip stood up and looked over her shoulder, apparently finding something he wanted. He grabbed her shoulders and turned her around, pushing her towards a large tree a few feet off the path that was now directly in front of her. He continued to push her until she reached her hands out and held herself against the tree.

He pressed his body against hers, wrapping one arm around her waist and moving the other hand to her head. Her eyes were covered by his right hand. She felt the other hand leave her waist and felt him pushing his pants and underwear to the ground, felt his hot, hard penis press into her ass as he held her tightly again, one hand returning to her ass and giving her two hard spanks.

"Yours is the best ass I've ever felt in my life," Phillip growled into her ear. "And I want it, and I will take it. You've always loved the attention you've gotten from men because of your ass haven't you?"

Her cheeks grew hot as he groped her ass hard and held her close. "Yes, I want men to look at me, to dream about fucking me from behind just like this." She was finding it difficult to take a breath as her heart felt like it was going to beat out of her chest in anticipation.

Phillip spanked her again. Without thinking, she spread her legs a little wider apart and felt his long, thick, dick begin to probe and caress her, teasing her and teasing himself at the same time. "I thought about you for months before we finally fucked, ya know that? Every time I was over, I couldn't stop looking at you. And your pussy was just as hot and tight as I'd imagined it being."

Phillip pulled back from her and said, "Stay where you are." Then he pulled her pants down, caressing her legs with his hands as he did so, and moved them past her feet, tossing them onto the concrete path. Then he kneeled down behind her and pulled her ass close to his face.

"Don't cum until I tell you to," was the only warning she had before she felt his mouth attack her pussy. She moaned as she felt his tongue move around her opening, around her clit, and then move inside her. Her eyes went wide and her knees buckled as she felt his tongue enter her and repeatedly move in and out of her.

"Holy shit," she said as she pressed her ass back harder into his face and leaned against the tree more. Her breathing escalated again as she fought to keep standing. "Yes please, you deserve it, deserve to control my body."

She was caught between feeling like she needed to lean against the tree to hold herself up, and wanting to press herself harder into his face. She closed her eyes and focused on her breathing and the pleasure as she felt his tongue lapping all around her and moving in and out of her body.

She felt his tongue continue to fuck her, then she felt it removed and licking, kissing, sucking all around her. No one had touched her like this in... Jesus, she couldn't even remember? Then she moaned loudly as his tongue plunged back inside her. She wanted his dick inside her, but she didn't want him to stop either. Then she felt something truly new as his tongue slid up to her asshole and plunged itself inside.

Even more surprising, she heard Phillip growl, as if he was taking pleasure in what he was doing. This was all new to her and she was loving every second of it. No man she'd ever been with had ever performed oral sex on her this thoroughly, and they definitely hadn't seem to enjoy it as much as Phillip was.

While his mouth continued to work her, she felt him squeeze her ass and move two fingers to plunge into her pussy. She groaned, pushing back into him and squeezing her eyes tight as she felt him work her body over with his mouth and fingers.

"Oh my god, Phillip yes, your mouth feels so good. I ... oh god, fuck. I'll do anything you want, anything you need. You want to take my body? What do you want to do with it?"

Phillip stood up, slowly. Starting from his knees, his tongue inside her pussy, he slowly stood up, licking with his tongue up her ass to the small of her back and all the way up her spine to her neck, where he gently bit into her. He reached around her with both hands and grabbed onto her breasts, pulling her tight to his body again and pressing his mouth to her ear.

"I think every guy at that party wanted you," he said, as she could feel his dick probing her pussy again, letting just barely a fraction of an inch inside her. "After that body shot, you know what the first guy said? He said he wanted to take you upstairs and cum on your tits. I bet he was so jealous when we walked away together."

Liz's heartbeat had slowed down a little since his face wasn't buried between her legs, but her face flushed again on hearing what Jessie had said. "Is that what you want?" She'd do whatever he wanted, but she wanted so much more than that.

"I want the same thing I wanted before, to cum in you over and over and over. And I want you to beg for it, need it. I want to make you a kept woman. I want everyone to know that you're mine, that you submit to me."

"Oh my God!" She screamed as she felt his dick press fully into her and hold deep inside her. She felt how hot and hard it was and how it filled her like nothing else had since he'd fucked her years before.

"I want the neighbors to hear you beg for my cum. I hope someone walks along here right now so they can see how I take you."

With that he began fucking her in earnest, long dicking her with strokes that took his dick almost all the way out of her before plunging back in and pressing all the way inside her. Her body shook as she felt this massive invasion entering her over and over, his hands tightly gripping her breasts and holding on as he fucked her.

She gasped and said, "Your cum belongs inside me. That's all I want to be, a place for you to cum and a thing to give you pleasure. Oh god, I think I'm gonna cum."

Phillip grabbed ahold of her hair again, tightly wrapping one hand around a handful and pulled her head away from the tree. At that moment he started fucking her harder and faster as he said, "I told you not to cum until I tell you to."

Liz fought against her bodies urges, fighting the wave of orgasm threatening to crash down on her at any moment. She felt Phillip spank her several times, hard, as he continued to fuck her, faster and harder now.

"That's right, you listen to what I say, when I say it. Don't you?"

Liz screamed, "Yes, god yes."

"Are you going to be able to resist cumming all over my big fat dick?"

Liz shook and her breathing heaved as she said, "I don't know, baby you feel so good."

"I knew it, you're such a slut you can't even control yourself."

Liz's face, her whole body felt hot and tingly, like she was going to explode. She couldn't take it anymore. She felt Phillip grab her tits again and knew she was going to cum. "Yes, yes I'm sorry. I'm such a dirty whore, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum all over your big fat dick."

"Not yet you aren't," Phillip pulled out of her quickly. She had been on the edge of a cliff and now she was left with a void, but he didn't give her long to think about it.

Within seconds she felt his face between her legs again, his tongue plunging into her. She pressed her hands against the tree and screamed, loudly, turning her body as far as she could and watching him kneeling behind her. His hands spread her ass apart as far as he could so that his mouth had full access to as much of her as he wanted.

Liz had never cum on a man's face like this, never had an orgasm from any man providing her oral stimulation remotely close to this. Her ex had never even done it except for a few minutes once when she'd practically had to beg for it, and had never seemed interested in doing it again. None of the recent guys she'd been with had offered it either. She had basically decided this was not something she was ever going to have experience with.

But now? Now she was wondering why she had allowed herself to live her adult life without this. Her body was overpowering her will to hold back the storm of her growing pleasure and she moaned deeply. All she could do was put her hand over her mouth to try and keep it down. She felt like her body was going to convulse as she felt herself bouncing back and forth on Phillip's face.

She felt his face pull away for a moment and he said, "Yes baby, cum on my face, I need you to, I want you to."

She used both hands to hold herself up and a loud screamed burst from her as she finally crashed over the cliff. Her orgasm shot through her, from her fingers to her toes, all the way up to the top of her head. She felt her body shaking as another wave moved through her, Phillip keeping up his oral ministrations the entire time. She couldn't believe what was happening to her. Her body continued, almost involuntarily, to rock back and forth on Phillips face, desperately seeking even more stimulation and simulating the act of being fucked.

"God please don't stop just a little longer," She managed to say before screaming again as another wave of a crashing orgasm swept through her. Phillip now added his hands to the mix again, inserting two fingers inside of her even as his tongue continued to lick and suck all around her and inside her.

A few moments later, the waves of pleasure finally subsided. She took a deep breath and wiped sweat off of her forehead. Liz took a moment and then reached one hand back to pat Phillip on the head and say, "OK OK, I need a break."

Phillip got up and she could just barely see a huge grin on his face. Through lingering stars in her eyes she saw that his dick was still rock hard and eager. She wanted it, badly, but she also had been serious when she said she needed a break. Her hands were shaking, she felt light headed, and she needed to catch her breath.

Liz grabbed her pants and seated them back on her hips where they were supposed to be and walked, or more or less stumbled over to the nearest picnic table so she could sit down. She put her head in her hand left hand and continued taking deep breaths to try and get her breathing under control. Phillip sat down next to her and took her right hand into both of his, kissing it gently.

Slightly muffled by her hand she said, "You're sweet. I'm sorry, I just need a minute. That was, uhm, I think intense would be an appropriate word."

"Of course, I'm glad you enjoyed it, I mean... it seemed like you did. I had an amazing time myself."

She looked at him and smiled, "You uhm, enjoyed... doing that to me?"

Phillip moved closer to her and now he held both of her hands in his. "Of course, it was amazing. I loved every second of it."

Liz looked away, feeling embarrassed now. Her body was still tingling from the experience. "I've just, never had anyone do that to me and I didn't think it was something men enjoyed."

Phillip shrugged, "I mean, I guess not everyone? I don't know. I've never been the kiss and tell type and the details of sex aren't really something men talk about all that much. At least the circles I run in. But, for me? I've always enjoyed doing that. I loved it."

Liz laughed, "Oh? Do that type of thing a lot huh?"

"I mean, no. I'm just saying, when I get the opportunity, I take it. And enjoy it." Phillip smiled. "That? No, I can't say I've ever done it quite that vigorously or... publicly before."

Liz looked around at the park as she finally felt like her heart rate had calmed. "Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it because it was amazing for me."

Phillip also looked around at the little park, feeling the stillness and the quiet. Until he heard the faint whisper of the thumping music from the party. Phillip said, "We can go back to the party whenever you're ready."

Liz's heart skipped a beat, but she knew it wasn't over. She looked into his eyes, one of her eyebrows raised as high as she could make it. "You think you're through with me?"

Phillip laughed, "I mean, no. Just saying, if you uhm, can't continue I understand. We can continue this later. It doesn't have to be tonight."

Liz stood up, her arms crossed over her breasts, which she had covered as she'd stumbled to the table. "You said you wanted the neighbors to hear me beg for your cum."

"I do want that baby. I want to cum in you so bad I can barely see strait."

Liz took a step back and said, "If you want to take me. Then take me."

Phillip stood up next to her and kissed her. Then he took a deep breath and put his hand to her throat, squeezing, just a little. With his other hand he began slowly working her shirt up her body, over her breasts. When it got to her arms he released her neck. She took a step back, breathing heavily again. Phillip grabbed her with both arms around her waste and pulled her close, pressing his face into her ear and whispering, "You want this."

She surrendered to him. He used both arms to pull her shirt over her head, exposing her torso. He laid the shirt down on the table and placed his mouth and both hands on her right breast, licking, sucking and squeezing. She began to moan again and said, "Jesus, you really do need me don't you?"

He spun her around and pressed her torso onto the top of the table, her breasts laying flat against her shirt that he had spread out. It was a very similar pose to when he had fucked her years ago.

"I need this pussy." He grabbed her pants roughly and pulled them off her once again, spanking her ass and grabbing a hold of it with both hands. "I need to feel this beautiful ass in my hands as I fuck you over and over."

With barely any warning he slid the full length of his long, thick penis inside her and began to slowly fuck her. He bottomed out inside her each time before pulling back out again. He held onto her ass and said, "I've been thinking about this a lot over the years. I've thought about fucking you just like this, just like we did all those years ago, hundreds of times. I'm never letting this go again."

"Uh... fuck. Don't ever let me go. Being with you is the best I've ever felt in my whole life. I need this. I deserve this."

"I won't Liz." Phillip grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands as he slowly slid his rock hard dick in and out of her. "Your pussy is the best I've ever had. You make me feel so good. I've thought about fucking you while I'm with other women. I've dreamt about this moment so many times, and now I'm going to enjoy it. I want... holy shit, I want to fill you up and breed you so bad."

"Holy shit," Liz said, her breathing tempo increasing as her body was invaded over and over. "Fuck me harder and come in me! I want your cum deep inside me!" Her voice trembled as she spoke, gasping for air already.

Liz slammed her hand down on the table as she felt his tempo increase quickly. Her mind was racing with memories of this years ago, while her body began to climb up another cliff, building towards another mind altering orgasm. She remembered Phillip bending her over a similar table, thrusting into her as hard as he could, harder than she could remember experiencing in her life; slamming her hand down on the table in response to his powerful thrusts. Just as she was now. Her body was being overwhelmed. Her mind was being overwhelmed.

"Please," she yelled, her voice slightly muffled as her face was pressed into the table. "Please, give me everything you have." She groaned and sucked in more air.

"I will, but for now, I'm just enjoying a nice, slow fuck," Phillip grabbed hold of her hips, thrusting into her slowly and bottoming out each and every thrust. He pulled his dick out each time almost to the end of his tip before entering her again, making sure he went slow enough that she felt each and every inch.

Then he began to taunt her as he slowly thrust into her, over and over. "You like this big dick? Your ass feels so nice in my hands, you like being forced to take this thick dick? Are you gonna risk it? Me breeding you?"

She moaned loudly as she said, "God yes. I... I think I want it. I want you to change my body forever. It's what I was built for. I know that, all I need is for you to cum deep inside me. That's what you want, that's why you don't want to let me go. You want to keep coming in me over and over until you breed me. That's how people will know I belong to you, isn't it?"

Phillip, surprisingly slowed down, entering her torturously slow and pushing all his weight against her when he fully entered her, reaching as deep into her as he could. "Yes baby, that's how they'll know. With my baby inside you and you attentive to my needs, they'll know who you belong to. They'll know who's fucking you every single night."

"I'm... oh god. I'm gonna cum again."

She felt her body ascending again, her heart rate and her pussy on a roller coaster, approaching another steep drop. Her hands were shaking as she moaned loudly.

"Tell me what you want." Phillip said as he began to thrust a little faster.

"I want you fill me up, please... oh god" Liz grunted as she felt Phillip start to thrust even faster. "Jesus, I don't know if I can take this much longer."

"You'll take what I tell you to take," Phillip said. He gripped onto her hips with his right arm, pulling her body towards him as he thrust into her faster and faster. With his right hand he moved it to caress her pussy even as his dick slammed into her over and over.

Then he moved his left hand closer and closer to her asshole and began moving his index finger in gentle circles.

Liz's body was approaching the edge of a crescendo again, she couldn't help herself as she looked around the park. Part of her again wanted someone to walk by and see what was happening to her, to see them fucking like animals. She could hear the music thumping from the party, see the glow from the lights of the neighborhood. Liz closed her eyes as the pleasure from her body took over and she began to scream.

"Please cum in me!" Liz said, and then her orgasm washed over her and she screamed, slamming her hand down on the table again. She felt Phillip thrusting into her even harder as he reveled in her excitement. Then she felt something unexpected as his finger stopped circling her asshole and inserted itself inside her, moving in and out of her over and over in time with his dick thrusting in and out of her pussy. The sensations of being filled in multiple ways overwhelmed her again as another orgasm crashed over her and she screamed again.

"Fuck please, please, cum in me I need it so bad!"

Phillip felt his body preparing to do just what she asked for, but he did his best to hold back, he wanted to prolong this just a little bit more. "I'm going to, but I want to keep fucking you. It's the most incredible feeling in the world. I've wanted to fuck you over and over ever since that time so many years ago. You're the best fuck I've ever had and I don't ever want to stop."