The #1 MILF & a Perfect Mouthtrap

Story Info
MILF gets big cock stuck in her mouth & teen takes advantage
21.8k words
4.76
49k
31

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 01/18/2023
Created 08/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CasualK9
CasualK9
165 Followers

Central's #1 MILF - Second Summer

Fun Flock Big Cock Contest - Grand Finale

Warning: This story is one long sex scene. It is the climax of the big cock contest, and the drama of this story is contained in the sex scene itself.

It will not be as entertaining if you don't know the whole story, from Central's #1 MILF through the oddball adventures and contestants in the Fun Flock contest. It is intended to be comical and super sexual, and it features a preposterously large penis doing improbable things. If you are only interested in 100% realism, this won't be your bag.

If the rest of her nutty adventures have entertained you, I'm sure you'll be pleased with what happens to Mrs. Burton next...

__________________________________________________

Everyone was behind Nicci, where the most exciting view was at that moment. Marty the midget, teenage Matt, and her three bawdy girlfriends were all watching her struggle to reach an orgasm. She had desperately wanted it and been denied due to the midget's lack of staying power and the abundance of oils, sweat, and cum that coated her ass and dripped all over her hands and pussy.

All five people watching her looked up from her toned thighs, delicious pussy, voluptuous ass, pretty little feet, and fast-moving fingers in total shock when they heard a stranger's voice say, "I really hope I'm in the right place. I'll be so embarrassed if I'm not."

He cleared his throat and asked, "Is one of you Mrs. Burton?"

Matt's eyes were wide with surprise. Brandi pointed at her oblivious friend, diming her out like a snitch just as Nicci's hand slowed down and the MILF resumed bitching at her old midget classmate, "Marty, you selfish little prick! All I needed was another fucking minute!"

Deena said, "Nicci!"

Still, the magnificent MILF stayed face down ass up, trying valiantly to get some friction on her clit despite her fingers being slathered in Marty's cum, tanning oil, Jersey Mike's sub oil, and her own juicy mix.

"Nicci!" Deena called out again, a little louder, trying to get her friend's attention.

The man looked to be somewhere in his 50s. He was bald on top with a greying monk's hair ring around the sides and back of his head. He wore a pair of loose, navy cargo shorts, a crazy Hawaiian shirt, and a pair of Crocs with white socks. Stretching the lower half of his shirt was a protruding beer belly. The curve of his round, white belly was visible below the hem of his Tommy Bahama shirt that was twenty years out of style.

He had no style or fashion sense whatsoever.

He looked at the three women sitting around the tasteful wicker patio furniture and pointed questioningly at the woman fingering herself with her ass high in the air.

Deena and Brandi both nodded, a look of concern on their faces, and the man responded with a nod of his own.

"Mrs. Burton?" he said to Nicci, who was too lathered up and focused on her climax mission to have heard him.

"Mrs. Burton?" he said more loudly. Then finally, at a shout, he cried, "MRS. BURTON?"

"Arrrrrrgggh, Fuck! WHAT?" she finally said as she lifted herself to her hands and knees and snapped her head up - whipping herself in the back with her flying blonde pigtails. Then she rose and straightened until she was on her knees, panting for breath, flush, open-mouthed, and looking directly at the intruder who had shouted her name.

The man was dumbstruck when he saw her. Nicci looked like a slutty Valkyrie or particularly chesty Norwegian Princess kneeling before him. Her long, blonde pigtails dangled past her shoulders, framing her huge naked breasts and erect nipples. The strings of her skimpy monokini were taut down her sides - no longer covering a millimeter of her succulent, D-cup boobs, which looked ripe and stunning as they rose and fell with her heavy breathing.

She peered up at the intruder feeling disoriented and insatiably horny, having been at the edge of an unfulfilled orgasm for some time. This made the usually quick-witted, always-in-control sales executive look like a complete airhead sex doll. With her expensive Prada sunglasses, full, pouty lips, and gorgeous face, the man felt like he might faint at the vision she presented.

Instead, he took a deep breath and stuck out his hand. "I'm Rich Johnson. We live up the street."

Brandi snorted, and Nicolle's other girlfriends joined her in a round of spontaneous, ice-breaking laughter as he made his introduction. "Wait," Deena muttered to the others in conspiratorial amusement. "His name is Dick Johnson? Could anything be more ridiculous?"

Nicci blinked up at him. "Oh great,' she mumbled, "another neighbor."

Central's number one MILF replied instinctively to his outstretched hand. "Nicci Burton," she announced, holding out her hand to shake his before she realized through her tipsy, horny haze that her hand was covered with slimy sexual juices, hoagie oil, and midget spooge. He shook her hand briefly, then pulled it away with a quick look of displeasure.

She began snickering loopily and uncontrollably at their exchange.

"Yeah, I, uh, know who you are," Johnson wiped his hand on his shorts and continued, "Everybody knows who you are."

He paused and stared down at Nicci for a moment. Her sexuality was dazzling to him. He couldn't believe the sight of her giggling as she kneeled there in front of him, practically naked. So what if he was married? His wife looked like an old shrew compared to this fantasy woman.

"Anyway, this seems so crazy, but...it was my birthday this week, and my son texted me to come down here today around this time. He said if you were here, and you were wearing a bikini, I should get my dick out in front of you as fast as I could, and it would all work out. I feel like I need to check. I don't want to be breaking the law here or something. Public exposure or something like that. Does that make sense?"

Nicci had her sticky hands spread across the fronts of her slim, tanned thighs and was still laughing about their slimy handshake. "I mean..." she giggled drunkenly, "does any of this make sense?"

It felt like as much confirmation as he was likely to receive. That certainly wasn't a 'no.' Throwing caution to the wind, he unzipped his pants and hauled out his manhood as his son had instructed.

"So, here goes, I guess!"

Nicci stopped giggling, and her sexy mouth dropped open. His gnarled, old dick was obscenely large. Gigantic. It looked like an animal of some kind that made a home in his pants rather than a part of the nondescript man to whom it was attached. She lifted her ridiculous Prada sunglasses toward her forehead and then pushed them all the way onto her hair to get a better look.

Her nose wrinkled. She cocked her head slightly, then shook it slowly in disbelief. The left side of her upper lip curled higher, and she went vacantly cross-eyed for an instant as she absorbed the stunning sight of his immense flaccid penis.

"Girls, do you SEE this?" she squealed stupidly.

She took his obscene appendage in both hands and hefted it to feel its weight.

"This fucker must be five pounds!" Nicci exclaimed. "Kaely, where's that scale?"

As Kaelan scrambled to grab the scale and make her way to the odd couple, Nicci was inspecting Johnson's freakish cock like an archaeologist unearthing a unique fossil. Suddenly, something clicked in her brain. She squinted up at the plain man's hopeful face. It was surrounded by bright sunshine as he looked down at her manipulating his penis.

"You're Dork's father, aren't you?"

"Who?" he gulped.

"Never mind. Long story," Nicci said distractedly as she held his firehose over her head to examine the underside. Kaelan arrived with the scale and placed it on a patio table next to them.

"My son's name is...Willy," he muttered. "Not Dork."

"Put it on there, Nic," she said to her fascinated friend.

Nicci dropped his giant dong on the scale they had stolen from Cachalote like she was dropping a fresh grouper she'd examined at an outdoor seafood market.

"Seven pounds!" Kaelan exclaimed giddily.

Nicci wasted no time wrapping both hands back around it, lifting it off the scale, and examining it further.

"Where have you been all my life," she muttered quietly with her eyes about two inches away from the area between the base of his dick and his hefty ball sac. Johnson was hardening from all the attention, but not as much as one might have imagined. She held his ridiculous, python-like wang over her head like she was holding something to protect her from the rain while she looked closely at the trunk-like base, sniffing his ball smell.

The three women watched in amazement. Kaelan still stood next to the pair, eyeing the inhumanly monstrous schlong as well. Matt looked gleeful. Marty just looked relieved. He didn't care how much bigger this man's dick was than his own. He knew his size only impressed Nicci because the rest of him was so much smaller, and he was glad her attention had been diverted from his recent failure to a new infatuation.

Nicci was already horny, drunk, and high before Johnson showed up. She'd been desperate for an orgasm since old Jacky Wadd had teased her in the plow pose. Her old, midget schoolmate Marty seemed like he was the perfect choice to get her over the edge, but he hadn't been able to last long enough. Any final illusions of self-restraint that might have remained inside had vanished with the revelation of Dork's father's massive hunk of meat.

She licked her lips and squeezed the middle of the droopy flesh cylinder with both hands a few times to watch its bulbous head swell with blood. It really did look like a fat, warm snake.

"Just measure it now, Kaely," Nicci said hoarsely. "It's already the winner."

"Winner of what?" Johnson asked curiously as his sexy neighbor held his gigantic penis firmly in both her hands.

Matt interjected, "The large rooster contest, Mr. Johnson. They're having a big cock contest!"

"That must be why my son sent me down here," Johnson said to Dork's friend as the light bulb went off for him. He looked at Nicci's pretty face as she stared at his manhood. "You're the one he told me about last summer! The one that almost killed him!"

"Oh please," the number one MILF said as she repeatedly squeezed and released his gargantuan shaft, "I didn't hear him complaining."

Kaelan said to Nicci, "Are you sure you want me to measure? It's not even hard yet, Nic."

"Who cares? Look at the fucking thing," Nicci said in lusty awe. "It's bigger than any of them already. Just get it over with."

"If you say so," Kaely said, leaning in eagerly with her tape measure.

Brandi stumbled over, carrying a full Solo cup of straight vodka over ice and a lit cigarette. She pulled a wicker chair next to them and curled up into it Indian style to better see the oddity in Nicci's hands.

"Fucking Christ," Brandi slurred in amazement. She watched as Kaelan began to measure it. "I can't believe this is that kid's dad. What a freak family."

Nicci held the long, thick, fleshy penis with its bulbous head stretched in the open palms of her pretty hands like a long loaf of Italian bread. She held it parallel to the ground and straight out from the awkward Johnson's body to make it easier for her girlfriend to measure.

Kaelan extended the tape with a girlish gasp.

"Twelve inches long!" she squealed. She wrapped the tape around the middle of the loaf in the gap between Nicci's dainty hands and read aloud to the group. "Six inches around! And it's still soft! Oh my God!"

Deena remained in the lounge area, eating, drinking, and enjoying her unobstructed view of Nicolle's luscious ass still covered with oils and long, dripping trails of Marty's sperm as Nicci kneeled at Johnson's feet. As a lesbian, she was a lot less interested in the dick and a lot more interested in her friends' reactions to it.

Nicci, Kaelan, and Brandi gazed at her neighbor's gargantuan meat like starving lionesses looking at a fresh kill. Mr. Johnson was flush with pride.

Nicci tightly squeezed the body of his obscene deformity with both hands to make the corpulent head swell like some misshapen children's balloon novelty as the trio looked at it with lewd, amused grins.

Matt didn't understand it at all. To him, Johnson's penis looked hideous - thoroughly grotesque. But it didn't matter what he thought. Not unlike Deena, what mattered was the effect it had on Mrs. Burton and her friends. What mattered was that he had delivered on the impossible challenge she thought she had thrown him, triggering this insane contest in the first place. Both his heart and his sustained erection were pounding with excitement.

"Why isn't he hard yet?" Brandi asked between puffs on her Parliament and big swigs of vodka.

Nicci looked up at him from her knees with sunglasses on her head and his huge doughy dick in her hands with questioning eyes, wondering the same thing.

Johnson was self-conscious. He looked at Nicci's massive nude rack, sexy face, and slutty pigtails. He was highly excited by the view and her hands on his cock. But he knew he wasn't hard.

He stammered, "Well, I haven't been hard in years. Out of practice. Getting a little older, I suppose."

"Mrs. Johnson doesn't work this thing?" Nicci asked in surprise while she gazed salaciously at his obese dick head. She had squeezed the shaft firmly to force it to swell with blood.

"No, not in years. She doesn't like it. She says she's...afraid of it," Johnson said matter-of-factly.

Kaelan laughed and said, "It IS kind of scary." But her affectionate stares suggested otherwise.

Nicci swallowed hard. She felt entranced by her slovenly neighbor's humongous penis. Her HDCD had begun the instant she saw it. Her grip on herself was slipping even as her grip on Johnson's dick was tightening. "No sucking it either?" she asked as her eyes glazed over, and she bit down on her lower lip, imagining doing that very thing herself.

"Oh god, no! I've never had anyone suck it. Never! Not even when I was younger," he stated with an air of permanent resignation. He looked down at the slutty, nearly naked blonde goddess, and she looked back up at him with her big, green, spellbound eyes.

"Well," she shrugged her bare shoulders, "I can suck it." She looked at him with one of her patented, arrogant sneers.

"Oh, please," he responded with childlike eagerness.

"Nicci, don't!" Kaelan said.

"Nicci, do!" Deena laughed.

Marty the midget looked at his watch.

"Shit," he said, scrambling comically to stand and pull his pants up. He looked at Matt. "Thanks, by the way. I owe you big time. Wish I could stay for whatever this is going to be," he waved a little arm around in the air toward Nicci and her beer-bellied neighbor, "but I'm running late for an audition in the city! Don't worry about a ride. I'll call an Uber!"

Matt looked at him briefly, annoyed at the distraction from Nicci - his boundless source of arousal. The midget waddled quickly past the group clustered around Johnson, happily smacking Nicci's ass one last time as he went by. She either ignored him or barely noticed.

"Great seeing you again, Nicolle! Call me sometime! Let's do lunch! Maybe I could come by and meet the fam!" Marty cackled as he ran up the steps and out the gate.

While the dwarf scrambled away from view, Nicci had already begun placing her warm, wet mouth on the side of Johnson's shaft. Continuing to hold the heavy cock with her hands on either end, she stretched it and slid her mouth from side to side like she was playing the harmonica or eating a giant ear of corn on the cob.

Her big mouth covered less than half the circumference of his massive shaft, but she slowly covered it with spit as she bathed it with her hot tongue and wet mouth. Maintaining eye contact with him, she saw exactly the level of lust and elation she was expecting, and she slurped extra loudly on his long shaft to provide more stimulation for his senses.

Brandi, Johnson, Matt, and Kaelan all watched excitedly.

She could feel his massive wang inflating slowly in response to her exaggerated interactions with it. Encouraged, she kept slopping and moaning loudly while she ran her mouth across the full range of his foot-long penis. Nicci was very goal driven and had always been an overachiever. Her new goal was to get Johnson hard for the first time in years.

She reluctantly released the beast from her hands to evaluate her progress. Not bad, she thought to herself as she watched it spring around before coming to rest in a long, languid arc out from his body. At least his dick had firmed enough to jut out from his body rather than remaining completely limp.

She grabbed the base with her left hand and the big round head of his cock with her other, holding it like a doorknob and thinking it already felt much firmer - a lot like a spongy baseball, then opened her mouth and dove back in.

"Laaahhh," she moaned playfully as she slurped wetly across its length again. She squeezed the fat head and the base in alternating rhythms while she nosedived back and forth in wet, sloppy 'laahs' across the entire length of his dick on both sides. She moved it to the left and the right like a giant joystick, slurping down one side before moving the distended log and slopping down the other.

His whole cock, except for the head, which she held like a squeeze ball in her lithe fingers, was now shiny with her copious saliva. A new trick occurred to her. She began blowing big, gurgling raspberries on his slippery dick and laughing like she was tickling a baby's neck.

"Thhbbttt...thhbbtt...thhbbttt," she loudly and sloppily hummed over and over every inch of it, lips vibrating with spittle around his chunky shaft, completely absorbed with her infatuation with the monstrous penis and her commitment to getting it hard.

Johnson was moaning in the heat of erotic stimulation for the first time in years and disbelief at the incredibly hot woman slurping so eagerly on his long-ignored, dormant manhood.

"Are you a porn star?" he breathlessly asked the slurping sex goddess.

"Sllrrrrpp...NO...sllrrrrpp...thhbbttt...teehee......sllrrrrpp...Jesus Christ...lahhhhh...why does everyone ask me that...sllrrrrpp...sllrrrrpp...thhbbtt...but I am Central's #1 MILF, right, Matt?" she said as she looked over at the leering teenager, taunting him devilishly while she lavished her wet tongue in a myriad of ways on his friend's father's cock.

Nicci was reminded while she slurped the sides, top, and bottom along the length of her neighbor's humongous wang that she had been extremely horny for a long time. She was awash in mindless desire for this grotesquely large cock. She so badly wanted to see the frumpy man's humongous cock in all its rock-hard glory. She couldn't wait to see how much bigger it could get!

Somehow, she believed if she could get the stupendous thing hard, it might finally be able to satisfy her. Yeah, it was way older than his son Dork's, and so what if it was kind of gross - she was obsessed with its massive scale. She imagined it even larger than Moby, the pet name she'd given his son's penis. That beast had been the size of a bottle of her Skinnygirl margaritas, and she had absolutely adored it.

Deena said, "You know sucking and licking aren't the same things, right, Nicci?"

Kaelan snapped, "Oh, shut up, Deena!"

Deena replied, "Hey, she's the one who says she can do it! Let's see the cocky little bitch prove it!"

Brandi said, "Oh come on, Deena, we fucking know she can do it. We've seen it."

"Yeah, but don't egg her on. This one looks...dangerous," Kaelan offered.

Oblivious to their chatter around her, Nicci leaned back again to survey her progress and found there hadn't been much. It still bowed out from his body in a long, droopy arc, half-hard at best. Still, she was undeterred. It only made her feel more feverishly committed when she gazed at its massiveness and how it bobbed and pulsed lightly only an inch or two from her beautiful face.

CasualK9
CasualK9
165 Followers