The #1 MILF and Marty the Midget

Story Info
Nicci & the final contestant share a sexy high school past.
10.4k words
4.62
9.6k
10

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 01/18/2023
Created 08/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CasualK9
CasualK9
166 Followers

Central's #1 MILF - Second Summer

Fun Flock Big Cock Contest - Marty the Midget

This chapter occurs immediately after Jacky Wadd, the retired porn king, completes his appearance in the contest. If you haven't read that story, or the other stories featuring Central's #1 MILF, this one will make much less sense. Enjoy!

_____________

"But don't you think ALL yoga is kind of sexy, though?"

"Well, especially when Nicci is doing it," Kaely responded to Brandi's question.

"Especially in that tiny set of strings she's wearing," Deena grinned.

Central's number one MILF wandered back to her chattering friends after having finished a round of particularly sexy yoga requested by Deena. It had felt good after having been contorted into a very uncomfortable position at the behest of their last contestant, the retired porn king.

Nicci asked, "What are you guys talking about?"

"Just saying that most yoga looks sexy," Brandi replied.

"Oh God, I know. And it's so good for you. I love it. But every time I'm doing it, Mike starts laughing and asking if I'm doing 'slutty stretching,' and I feel like he's kind of an asshole, but he's also so right." She giggled. "And then I stop and start lifting some dumbells or something instead because I don't want to hear it!"

Just then, a girl yelled down from the top of the gate. "Anyone down there? It's Jersey Mike's. I have a catering box for a Mrs. Burton?"

"Oh, that's right down here," Deena replied loudly. "You can bring it down, thanks!"

To her friends, she said, "I love Jersey Mike's. I got some for us today."

A pretty, twenty-something girl came bouncing down the stairs. She walked toward the four women with a nicely decorated cardboard box filled with a variety of half subs.

She cocked her left eye at all the alcohol and food already strewn about the lounge area. "Looks like you already have plenty to eat and drink here."

Deena shrugged and took the box from her.

Then the girl looked at Nicci's nearly nude, spectacular form with an appraising smile.

"You're Mrs. Burton, aren't you?" She grinned and nodded. "All the guys at work were so jealous when we got this order, and I was the one doing deliveries today. Now I know why! You're a pretty famous lady."

Nicci rolled her eyes but tried to sit up a little more straight despite her haziness.

"Can we do a selfie?"

Nicci looked at the perky young woman for a moment before replying with a shrug, "Why not?"

She put on her Prada sunglasses and stood up. The girl was a couple of inches taller than the older woman, but Nicci looked as radiant as ever by comparison as she stood beside her, smiled radiantly, stuck her tongue out, and held up her fingers in a peace sign for the selfie.

"You're so hot," she said. "Aren't you like a mom, though? Like older. Like my mom's age? That's so crazy. You look GREAT." The girl ensured Mrs. Burton's ample, nearly naked breasts squarely in the frame and snapped three quick photos.

"I can't wait to show the guys at the shop! They are going to DIE!" She giggled as Nicci sat back down, and Deena opened the box of subs.

"Hey, this one's on us," the Jersey Mike's girl said before she bounded happily up the steps with the gate clanging shut shortly after she romped through it.

Deena pulled two plastic bottles out of the box and put them on the table.

"This is one of my favorite parts," she said to the others. "Their oil and vinegar mix for the sandwiches. Don't forget this."

"Yum," Kaely clapped. "Are there peppers? Is there a veggie one?"

From there, the four women grabbed their chosen sandwiches, decorated them according to their desires, and resumed eating and drinking happily.

"Nicci," Deena said while chomping on her Italian sub, "where did you even get that bathing suit?"

"I don't even know, honestly. Of course, this one is a Mike special. I don't think it's designer at all."

She made a pouty face.

"He might have even gotten it from eBay," Nicci continued. "I know, right? Don't tell him how much I like it." She giggled and took a bite of a tuna sub with yellow peppers on it.

Deena pressed further, "What about the others? Did they all come from eBay?"

"Oh God, no! All kinds of different places. I have the fancy name-brand ones from Saks and Nordstrom, but I love the stuff from Aerie and Princess Polly. My daughter and I both shop there. She turned me on to those!"

Brandi put her beer down and howled, "Your fourteen-year-old? What the fuck is Princess Polly? I get all my stuff at Chico's!"

Nicci rolled her eyes. "Well? What do you want me to say, Brandi?"

Kaely said, "Nicci, the point is, we could all go to the gym eight hours a day, and we wouldn't be able to wear these skimpy little things like you do."

"You guys are selling yourselves short! You're all gorgeous! Wear what you want!"

Brandi guffawed, "Not looking like this! Shit, I might never wear any clothes if I had your body!"

__________________________________

Matt heard the women's raucous laughter by the pool and wished he had another contestant to bring down rather than the one he had standing next to him. The teenager wasn't tall, but he had to have almost two feet on the middle-aged midget standing to his left as they waited at the gate.

Or was the correct term supposed to be little person? Or dwarf? He couldn't remember which was the appropriate term. Matt hadn't heard anything further from Dork, and this midget seemed about as anticlimactic as it could possibly get. It looked like there would be no big finish for the big dick contest. His expectations couldn't have been lower.

The timer on his phone went off, and he opened the gate to bring the last finalist down for the judges.

"Ladies," he began. But the women were drinking, eating, and chattering so loudly that they failed to notice or respond to his words or their arrival.

"LADIES!" he yelled as he and the dwarf stood in the judging position on the pool deck about fifteen feet from the lounge area where the women sat and indulged themselves so loudly.

"Our last contestant may be small in stature but promises to make up for it where it counts. Please welcome Martin. Martin is from Staten Island, lives in Manhattan, is thirty-nine years old, and is in the entertainment business doing...small acting roles...no pun intended."

Matt cleared his throat and tried not to laugh.

The women had turned to listen, and three of them looked shocked and amused at the sight before them. A little person was not what they had been expecting. His hair was dark and wavy, grey at the temples, befitting a nearly forty-year-old Hispanic man. He appeared relatively in shape, though it was hard to judge given his dwarfism.

Deena, Kaelan, and Brandi all looked like they had no idea what to think, say or do.

Deena laughed loudly. Kaely cupped her hand to her mouth in surprise.

Brandi rumbled, "A midget? Fuck, this whole contest has been like the island of misfit boys!"

Nicci said, "Marty?" All three of her friends turned abruptly to look at her in shock.

The midget looked at her in surprise for a few seconds as he processed her greeting. "Nicolle? Jesus, I haven't seen you in forever!"

"You two know each other?" Kaelan asked incredulously.

"You know him?" Brandi echoed Kaelan's shock.

Nicci held out her hands in a gesture of helplessness and said tipsily, "We went to the same high school. He was like a year older. He got held back or something. It's a long story."

"Long story...how?" Deena asked.

"Oh, who cares!" Nicci responded uncomfortably. "Such a long time ago!"

"You look better than ever!" Marty said to her with a lewd grin. "And you always looked better than anyone." He shook his head and continued to stare. "Who else looks better twenty years later than they did at the prom? Of course, that bathing suit doesn't hurt. Is that a bathing suit?"

"Long story, how?" Brandi repeated Deena's question.

Nicci was reticent, but Marty seemed happy to answer.

"We went to the prom together!" he announced.

"No, we didn't," she corrected.

"Well, we left together!" he laughed.

"No, we didn't. I left with Wesley. You just freeloaded your way into the limo he got me."

"Tell us the story!" her friends said in excited harmony. "This sounds like a really good one," Deena chuckled.

Nicci sighed. "Okay, okay," she said. "I need another drink for this one, Deena. I know I'm already drunk, but I need one anyway." She held her cup out to her large, lesbian friend, and Deena happily filled it with her famous triple-strength margarita concoction. Nicci drank half of it, picked up her Logic, then put the e-cig down. "I need to bum a real cigarette, Brandi. I can't believe I'm telling this story. Mike loves this story, by the way."

Her friend obliged her with a Parliament and held her lighter up so Nicci could get it started. She took a big draw on the cigarette and blew a big cloud of smoke into the air. Then she reached over, flicked some ashes into Brandi's little ashtray, and began talking.

"My best friend in school was a girl named Heather. Heather loved to party, and Marty threw a lot of parties. Nobody liked Marty very much," she looked at him pointedly, then continued, "but they liked his parties."

"And?"

"We were seniors, and a guy named Wesley asked me to the prom. He was a big dork, not very popular at all. I was, well, very popular but not very social - a lot like now," she laughed. "I didn't care about all the typical high school bullshit. I worked a lot and didn't have time for much else."

Marty interjected, "She looked exactly like she does now except for the huge rack. That seems new."

She rolled her eyes and kept going. "Anyway, I wanted to do Wesley a favor, so I agreed to go with him. He was so nice when he asked. A gentleman, even if he was a nerd. He got me a limo. He was so sweet."

"We were at the dance. Of course, we all snuck a bunch of alcohol in, and we'd been drinking. It was fun. You guys remember those days."

"And the midget was there too?" Brandi wondered.

"No," Nicci said with a laugh. She paused to take another deep draw on her cigarette, "he wasn't at the prom. Anyway, Heather and I were dancing with some of our friends, and she told me I was in for a treat because my date had a really big dick."

Everyone laughed, including Nicci. "I know, right? You guys all know me too well. Heather did too! We were best friends. Anyway, I didn't believe her. I looked over at chubby Wesley sitting in a chair wearing his ugly tux and watching me dance, and I thought there was no way. Absolutely no way. And I told Heather that."

"Did he?" Brandi slurred. Everyone was on the edge of their seats.

Nicci ignored the question. "She was adamant, and so was I. So, she made a bet with me."

"Oh, here we go," chuckled Deena.

"What?" asked Kaelan eagerly.

"She bet me that if she was right and I was wrong, I had to give Marty the Midget a blowjob."

Marty was beaming.

"So, what happened, Nicci? I'm dying!" Kaely and her friends were tickled and enthralled.

Nicolle flicked the ashes from her cigarette. "You ladies are terrible," she giggled. "God, I wish I wasn't so drunk and horny. I'm going to regret telling this story. I just know it."

Then she continued her reminiscence, "We always joked about that."

Brandi asked, "Joked about what?"

"Giving Marty the Midget a blowjob. That was always the payoff to a bet. It was a joke. All through school, that was a joke with all the girls. Like it was something nobody wanted to do, so it was funny at the time. It's like seeing an ugly, gross guy on the street and saying, 'There goes your boyfriend or something, right? It wasn't serious."

"Okay, so you took the bet? Or what happened next?" Brandi prodded.

"We always took the bet. Everyone always took the bet. It was a joke," she tilted her head and raised an eyebrow. "No one ever expected to collect." Nicci was feeling very drunk and smiling broadly as she told her old story.

"So, we left the prom, and I was tipsy and horny - just like I am right now! Oh my God, this story is terrible, isn't it? Why am I telling this?" Nicci sighed, self-aware for an instant that she was nearly naked, and all her friends, Marty and Matt were staring at her and waiting for the rest of the story.

"The dance was over. It was after party time. To leave, Wesley and I got in the limo together, and Heather got in with us."

"What were you wearing?" Kaelan asked breathlessly.

"I can't even remember," she said. "It was so long ago, Kaely!"

"It was a shimmery, iridescent tube dress and matching high heels," Marty interjected. "Very short. She looked amazing."

They all looked at him in surprise. Nicci seemed ever-so-slightly flattered.

"That's right!" Nicci said, looking at him with a sparkle in her eye and pointing at him to acknowledge his excellent memory. "I can't believe you remember what I was wearing."

"Go on!" Brandi said. They were all drinking and eating while they listened. Matt was just as riveted as the others.

"So, we're in the limo, and Heather is pointing at me, then pointing at my date and making blowjob gestures and all that shit. She was awful. Wesley was watching her and getting a big kick out of it because he was so excited. She was busting my balls big time.

Anyway, I started making out with Wesley in the limo, and I was horny, and, like I said, I wanted to do him a favor. I was planning all night to give him a blowjob after the prom. To say thank you. He was sweet, and he spent a lot of money. He got me the limo. He was so into me. Well, I reached my hands down his pants while we were kissing, and...," she shook her head and grinned sexily at the memory. "Basically, all those dirty little rumors were true. Heather was right. That nerd had a big dick."

"I knew it!" Kaelan said. "What did you do? Did you give him the blowjob?"

"I did more than that, Kaely!" Nicci laughed, "I fucked him in the limo!"

Everyone laughed. Nicci clapped her hands, and her friends giggled and hooted raucously.

"So, what about Marty?" Deena asked mischievously. The others might have gotten distracted, but she hadn't.

Nicolle finished her margarita and took a pull on her Parliament, blowing the smoke toward Deena. "Deena," she laughed, "you're such a bitch."

"Heather knew as soon as we made the bet that she would win it. She knew I was planning to blow my date, so she knew I'd find out for sure, although I don't think either of us thought I'd let Wesley actually fuck me," Nicci paused, squirming in her seat a little as she remembered that night.

"AND?" Brandi held out her hands.

"And, then Marty got in the limo," Nicci said.

"While you were fucking your date?" Kaelan asked.

"While he was fucking me. Yes," the married mother of three sighed. "God, I sound like the biggest slut when you guys make me tell these stories!"

"No!" Deena said sarcastically.

"Fill my cup, you bitch," Nicci slurred as she held her empty cup toward the amateur mixologist.

Kaely leaned forward with her hand out. "Maybe that's not such a good idea, Nicci. Maybe you should slow down."

Deena poured anyway, and when she was finished, Nicci immediately drank it.

"This is why I could never be a lesbian, Deena," Nicci said. She took another drag on her bummed Parliament, blew another cloud of smoke into the air, and shook her head. "I just like dick too much."

"Heather owed me because I hosted a party for her, so she set the whole thing up for me," Marty grinned as he added his perspective to the story. "I asked her to set me up after prom with her best friend. I was no different from every other straight guy in school who wanted Nicci. When I got in the limo, she was getting it doggy style from Wesley, of all people. I was as shocked as anyone!"

"Not shocked that she was getting it doggy style, I'm sure?" Deena chuckled in response.

"No! Shocked that she was getting it from that nerdy Wesley!" Marty replied. "The whole football team would have killed to be him. She was the number one most desirable girl in school."

"Anyway," Nicci interjected, trying to conclude the story. "I was drunk and horny, just like I am right now. And I made a bet, and I lost, and that's that. We were all young once. Good to see you, Marty. I guess you probably need to get going!"

"So, you gave THIS...dude...right here a blowjob...in a limo...after your prom...in front of your date?" Matt couldn't contain himself. The vision in his head was driving him wild, and he was trying to wrap his head around it.

Marty looked up at the giddy teenager, "She gave me a lot more than a blowjob! Me and Wes both fucked her in that limo too! Two big dicks she sucked on all night long! We never even left the limo for the after-party. The after-party was right there!"

Nicci flicked the ashes from her cigarette while her friends and Matt looked at her with wild amusement.

"What do you want me to say?" she said with a shoulder shrug and a hint of embarrassment.

"How? Why?" Matt wanted more details desperately.

"How? Man, when I stepped into that limo, the hottest chick in school was on her hands and knees in the aisle, getting plowed by a nerd wearing a pink tuxedo. I tapped him on the shoulder and asked him if I could take a turn! He said, 'sure, I'll go in front,' and the rest is history. I took his place, shoved my dick into Nicci before she even knew Wes was gone and rode her for all she was worth. It was fucking awesome! You should have seen how surprised she was when Wesley made his way in front of her!

I was like, "Oh my God, if he's here, then who's back there fucking me?" Nicci interjected while her friends listened intently.

"She looked back at me, all confused, and I waved at her while I fucked that famous ass of hers. That pretty tube dress was rolled up onto her back; of course, she hadn't worn any panties. She still had her stilettos on, too! So much fucking fun! God, what a vision she was.

Anyway, you could tell she was pissed, but did she stop me? No! She just turned around and went straight into sucking her date's dick, gushing about how big it was, and let me keep going after giving me that same bitchy look she has on her face right now."

The midget giggled and continued while Nicolle glared at him. "We switched places like that three or four times from what I can remember. We were all young. We either fucked her, or she blew us until we came, then we all kicked back, had a drink, and listened to some music. Ten minutes later, she was down there sucking our cocks and asking if either of us thought we could get it up again. After that...."

"ANYWAY," Nicci interjected pointedly. "It's really time for you to be going, Marty."

Marty chuckled. "After that, Nicci kept going all night long like she was made for it. She wouldn't stop sucking and fucking, and after HOURS of it...when neither of us could get it up anymore, and she was fucking MAD at us because we couldn't...."

He trailed off wistfully at the memory before saying, "Nicci, tell them what you said afterward when people made fun of you for fucking me."

She looked at Marty, annoyed at the way he'd told so many details of the night, and shook her head slowly at him.

Then she sighed, took a drink, and looked back at her friends. "People wanted to bust on me, and of course, the other girls were just vicious. You know how mean we can be. We can all be so catty. Thank God there wasn't any social media back then. Thank God I was a senior. High school was over. Still, I had to defend myself when they'd say a midget fucked me - or I'd sucked 'spick dick' or whatever they came up with. I'd tell them the joke was on them. In the end, I knew they were just jealous of me."

CasualK9
CasualK9
166 Followers