The #1 MILF & Rhamondre the Giant

Story Info
Black athlete thrills the ladies - Contestant 6.
6.1k words
4.23
12.1k
13

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 01/18/2023
Created 08/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CasualK9
CasualK9
163 Followers

Fun Flock Big Cock Contest - Rhamondre

"What?" she said to her friends. She could see their faces were lit with amusement.

"What got into you, Nicci?" Kaelan asked.

"That nerd's dick got into her!" Brandi laughed uproariously.

"She got shanked!" Kaelan added. "No pun intended!"

"Shut UP, you guys!" Nicci said playfully, then paused to take a drag on her Logic. "I don't know what happened. I mean, I know WHAT happened, but I don't know WHY it happened. He was always such a sweet guy, I guess I just wanted to do him a favor, and then when that little dick swelled up so huge for me...," she trailed off.

She had always preferred bigger dicks, but last summer was the first time she found out that exceptionally large ones had an almost hypnotic effect on her, putting her in a sort of super-horny trance like there was nothing else in the world other than the meat and her desire for it. If Ishank hadn't put her in that trance, he'd at least gotten her close. Deena and Matt had noticed as well, and this goofy contest continued to far exceed his wildest hopes.

Brandi squinted at her friend. "Why is your chin so red?"

Nicci cut her eyes back at her. She took a quick selfie with her phone, zoomed in with her fingertips, noticed the redness, and immediately knew its source. "Because I guess Indians don't manscape, okay?"

"So, what's that have to do with anything?"

"So, all the wiry little pubic hairs on Shanky's fucking balls just bounced on my chin for the last however many minutes, that's what, you bitch!"

Brandi and Kaely giggled maniacally.

"Girls!" Deena chided them while Nicci shook her head at the pair of cackling hens.

The MILF goddess took a swig from a water bottle and swooshed it inside her mouth vigorously before swallowing. She munched on an hors d'oeuvre and took a few puffs of her Logic.

Kaely said, "How about another quick Mike story, Nic? I love those."

Nicci said, "You love HIM, Kaely. Well, back the fuck off. He's all mine!"

"I think he's awesome," her friend replied. "I'll grant you that."

"Oh, you'll like this one," Nicci had a story fresh in your mind. "Just this past Sunday, it happened. I'm always up early, before anyone else, and that's, like, my time. I feed the dogs, listen to a political podcast, have my coffee, and clean. It's perfect—no one around to bug me. So, I'm cleaning the dog's area in the utility room because it's filthy. Our bulldog splashes his food everywhere."

"Aww, Diggy? I love him. He's the king," Kaely encouraged her.

"I know, but he's super messy. So, I've got a Brillo pad in my hand, scrubbing the linoleum on my hands and knees. My project was to get that utility room straight. Mind you," she continued, taking a short break for some more water, "I'm just wearing a t-shirt. I just woke up and started right in. No panties, no nothing but the shirt."

Nicci continued. They all had joined Kaely in listening intently. All wondering where it was headed.

"I'm scrubbing and gyrating. I could feel my ass shaking, of course, and my shirt was up around my shoulders, but I was alone downstairs, so I didn't give it a thought. Scrubbing and shaking and sweating, cleaning for my family. I actually thought to myself, 'Mike would like this show.'

Kaely made a gesture with her hand for Nicci to keep going.

The number one MILF took a long draw on her Logic, "I'm not sure I should tell you guys."

All three of them yelled, "Nicci!"

She giggled. "You three are terrible. So, I'm scrubbing, and of course, I'm down there so long cleaning up all his debris that Diggy comes milling around to see what I'm doing. My dog starts sniffing around me, you guys! I hadn't showered. I was all sweaty on my hands and knees, and my head was under the utility sink."

Deena wondered aloud, "That big bulldog was sniffing your ass?"

"And I'm reaching back with my left hand, trying to swat him away! My AirPods are in, all I hear is my podcast, but I know it's him because of all the sniffing and heavy breathing."

Brandi was excited. She asked, "What happened?"

"Thank God my dog loves me. He got the message, but then he was under the sink with me, looking for food. He started licking my face! It was so cute. I love my Diggy."

Deena looked noticeably disappointed. "I thought that was going to go really crazy for a second."

"Me too," Nicci said with a relieved laugh. "Anyway, I wiggled back out, wagging my ass the whole way. And who was right there with his iPad, taking a whole, long video?"

Kaely answered quickly. "Mike!"

"Yup," said Nicci. "Your hero. Instead of helping me clean or getting the dog off me, your hero, my husband, was taking a video of me cleaning the dog's room for like five minutes, on my hands and knees, my head under the utility sink, with my naked ass shaking for the camera and the dog milling around and checking me out. Thoroughly."

Kaely observed, "Oh my God, that's so hot!"

"Kaely, you're so bad," Nicci rolled her eyes. "The point is I was pissed. It was demeaning. I was scrubbing the floor, and I was exposed, and he was recording it."

Kaely understood that her first response lacked the empathy Nicci had expected. So, she changed course. "Oh, God, I totally get it. You didn't deserve that at ALL. Why are men such pigs? He should have excused himself so you wouldn't have had to feel that way."

Nicolle brightened a bit, clearly happier with Kaely's better reaction.

Deena asked, "So, that's the whole story? I know there's more."

Nicci stared at Deena for a second before saying, "That's the part I felt like telling!"

"So...? Tell us. You know we're dying to hear," Brandi said after finishing another beer.

Kaely clapped excitedly in encouragement while Deena smiled expectantly.

"You girls are the worst," Nicci said, "you all know me too well."

She leaned forward with both hands to get a bag of chips. As she did do, her breasts mashed together to form a very long line of impressive cleavage. She ripped open the bag, ate a few chips, and took a sip of her drink.

"So, when I saw him with his iPad, I knew exactly what he'd been doing. I started in on him right away. 'I can't fucking believe I'm down there cleaning your fucking house while everyone else is sleeping, and I catch you making a video of me. I'm so disgusted with you. Can't you have some respect for me for once? I haven't even showered' you know, all the usual shit.

"He said something back, but I could barely hear him because the podcast was still going in my AirPods. It was probably better that way. I'm sure if I heard what the bastard was saying, I'd have been more pissed."

"Anyway," Nicci continued, "he had just gotten up too, so he was just wearing boxers. Not briefs, but the old kind with the open fly."

Kaelan looked like she might explode.

"So, my show had apparently affected him in the typical way you'd expect it to affect a man. So, while I was bitching at him, I couldn't help noticing his big thing sticking straight out of his shorts. I tried not to look. But you guys know how big he is. And you obviously know me. Basically, I couldn't stop looking at it. He noticed, of course, so he stopped taking my bitching seriously."

"And...," nudged Deena.

"Oh, ok, fine! Then he grabbed me, and we started kissing, and I couldn't help but grab it and squeeze it while we made out. So, instead of bitching at him, there I was in another 10 seconds on my knees in the utility room sucking his fat fucking wang like there was no tomorrow because his dick's so big that I couldn't stay mad at him."

"Oh my God," said Kaely breathlessly. "I want what you have so bad."

Brandi thought maybe that was it, so she asked, "Is that the end now?"

"Well, not quite," Nicci answered, excited by her vivid recollection.

"I was working my magic to get him to cum fast because, as I said, I hadn't showered, and I felt dirty. Listening to my podcast and slurping away. Usually, that's all it takes. But he wasn't satisfied with that. He pushed me off, turned me around, and pushed my shoulders down...gently. I mean, he's a gentleman - at least some of the time. And we finished like that."

"Ha!" Deena bellowed happily. "Wait a second. He put you back down like he'd seen you when you were cleaning the dog's room? And then he did you doggy style?"

"Yes, Deena! He fucked me doggy style...in the dog's room, you big, lezzie pervert. Right down there with my head back under the utility sink while that stupid podcast kept playing in my ears with the host's talking about voting rights. And my dog came up to my face again and licked my mouth and forehead while my handsome, rich, big-dicked husband fucked the shit out of me from behind. On the utility room floor where my bulldog eats his food...that I'd spent my Sunday morning cleaning. Are you all happy now that I told the rest?"

"Very!" They all said the same word simultaneously.

Kaely was still curious. "Did you have an orgasm?"

"Hell yeah! Two," the suburban sex goddess said with laughter after a puff on her Logic. Clearly, she'd enjoyed the experience far more than she protested. "Once from him early and once from me rubbing my clit while he finished."

"Did he smack your fat ass while he fucked you, and the dog licked your face?" Deena asked playfully.

"Yes, Deena. As you all know from the other stories you always make me tell, he never misses an opportunity to smack my ass when he fucks me from behind." Then she stared into the eyes of her gay friend. "Would you?" Nicci asked snidely, with a raised eyebrow.

Nicci's three girlfriends all looked at each other, each a little breathless from her story.

"Who's ready for a nap?" Nicci broke the silence with another laugh.

"You can nap after the last contestant," Deena chuckled. "Next!"

______________________________________________

"Fun Flock mavens," Matt announced, "your next finalist is Rhamondre."

Walking down the stairs behind the beaming teenager was a mountainous, dark-skinned, shirtless, sculpted athlete wearing only biking shorts and a pair of Adidas slides. His upper body looked carved from marble, and every muscle and sinew was defined throughout his hulking form. "He is twenty-one, six-foot-six-inches tall, two hundred and sixty pounds, and plays linebacker for Rutgers.

Brandi hiccupped and snorted loudly at the word 'linebacker' when Matt said it. "Looks more like a tight end to me," she joked. At the same time, she was practically bouncing in her seat - pointing straight at Rhamondre and nudging her friends excitedly. None of them needed her help or embarrassing gestures to notice the massive bulge outlined so vividly by Rhamondre's white training tights. His cock looked obscene, particularly emphasized by the compression of the thin, lycra material.

Nicci's eyes were aglow as she commented, "Why would he wear white training shorts like that? You can see every vein...and ridge...on that fucking thing."

"Who cares!" Brandi opined, "I'm just glad he did!"

When they got down the steps and took their positions, he looked at the ladies with a broad smile and said, "Y'all can call me Dre."

The jaws of both Brandi and Kaelan had dropped, and their eyes were as big as saucers. Brandi reached for one of Deena's coolers, removed a bottle of Tito's vodka, and poured an entire cup for herself over ice. She downed it like a big shot and gazed at the day's final contestant like a hungry cat.

"Make me one of those, too," Kaelan said breathlessly.

Dre smiled smugly at the four women and flexed his muscles in a few bodybuilder poses while they 'oohed' and 'ahhed.' All except Nicci that is. She was always skeptical of guys like this. She admired those muscles, abs, and that big bulge as much as the other girls. Okay, maybe she admired that big bulge even more than the other girls, but she never liked his type of arrogance. She was desperately fighting her instinctive, mind-warping reactions to his sizable penis concealed so poorly by his shorts.

"Guys like this, I've just never liked them very much," Nicci said to her friends.

"WHY?" responded Brandi.

"Just too full of themselves. What's the point? It's much more fun to be out of a guy's league and have them want to do anything for you than it is to be just another chick to a guy with a big ego," Nicci said. "Maybe that's just me."

"Hey!" the beastly physical specimen called to Nicci, who looked over at him in surprise with a cracker and cheese in her mouth. "Is you on Instagram? I know I seen you somewhere before."

She shook her head 'no' as she chewed on the crackers.

"Any social media at all?"

Again, she shook her head 'no.'

"No social media? Damn! Onlyfans?"

Nicci rolled her eyes.

Nicci looked at Deena with annoyance, and Deena signaled Matt to move things along.

Matt stood next to the shredded college athlete, looking dramatically youthful, scrawny, and undeveloped by comparison. Nevertheless, he cleared his throat and did his best to remind Dre why he was there. "The judges have had a long day, and now is the time for your evaluation in the competition."

"Huh?" the jock responded with a quizzical look.

"They need to see how big your dick is for the contest. They need to measure," Matt sighed.

"Oh! Cool! I don't think these bitches be ready," Dre said to Matt with a wink.

Dre looked back at the four women, flexing his eight-pack abs and pausing for a moment with his thumbs in the waistband of his lycra shorts to gauge their reaction.

Brandi screamed in desperate anticipation, "Do it!"

Dre flashed a toothy smile at her and slowly pulled the waistband down, revealing his black pubes, then inch after inch of a thick, hose-like dick until his shorts hid only the head.

Kaelan and Brandi were hooting and hollering as if they were at a Las Vegas club for a Chippendale's show. Nicci was silent and determined not to embarrass herself the way her girlfriends were but had begun squirming in her seat as the length of his jet-black dong was revealed to them. Her pussy felt like it was flooding. Deena was laughing at her friends and mostly enjoying all three reactions.

He flexed his heavily muscled thighs for a few tantalizing moments, to the cheers of Brandi and Kaelan, then pulled the thin, stretchy shorts down a few inches farther to finally unveil the large purple head of his heavy, dangling meat.

Nicci bit her lip for lust control while the other girls cheered. His powerful penis looked massive. She tried to tell herself it was because the guy himself was gigantic, but it wasn't helping much. Her eyes were transmitting a primal signal to her brain. She felt herself wanting it badly and her bitchy self-control tipping rapidly into the bimbo trance she had hoped to avoid.

Deena eyed her with amusement while the other two women gasped and squealed.

Kaelan hopped up breathlessly with her tape measure in hand. Deena held up her hand. "Hold on, Kaely, he's not even hard yet!" she said before turning to the last entrant of the day. "Right, Dre?"

In response, he turned his hips back and forth to start swinging his colossal member until he whipped it hard against one thigh and then the other with thudding, meaty slaps.

Nicci swallowed hard at the spectacle and moaned involuntarily. "Fuck," she muttered under her breath. She stole a glance at Brandi and saw her looking at the young athlete like her friend was a starving orphan looking at a big meal.

"I can't get this thing hard by myself, ladies!" the stud athlete teased with another shit-eating grin. Brandi leaped to her feet, spilling Kaelan's drink in the process, and the two forty-somethings practically raced over to the musclebound stud. Kaelan grabbed the base of the smooth, black hose at the same instant Brandi dove for the bulbous purple head.

Nicci felt relief wash over her and her self-control returning as her two horny friends obscured the giant schlong. She picked up her drink, crossed her legs, and vaped on her Logic while her friends began working on Dre. Dre, however, was less pleased with how this was playing out.

"Umm, no offense, yo, no offense, but that one over there would be most helpful. Y'all can have fun once I get going, but Dre's gotta get going, 'na mean?"

Deena looked at Nic with a twinkle in her eyes. "Looks like you're up!"

The MILF looked back at her friend with a hint of annoyance. "Why exactly am I up, Deena?"

"You're the one with the busy schedule. You're the one with the husband and kids coming home soon. You're the one that gets all the men going," the lesbian responded.

"So, now I've got to get over there and get this guy hard because I don't want my husband coming home to find us hosting a big dick contest in his backyard?" she hissed. "Fuck you."

Deena shrugged and laughed, "Sounds about right to me!"

"Get OVER here, Nicci!" Brandi pleaded.

"Fine!" Nicci snapped, shaking her head at Deena's amused look. "Fine. What...ever." She stood up, put down her Logic, and took a fortifying sip of her margarita before walking resignedly toward the trio.

Dre's eyes lit up as she approached, boobs bouncing. "Oh, damn, bitch!"

Her oversized sunglasses prevented the stud from seeing the pissy look in her eyes, but he wasn't looking at her eyes anyway. "Those some big fucking titties!"

She stood in front of him with her blonde hair swept up in her crystal tiara, more than a foot shorter than he was, a breathtaking powerhouse of fleshy curves, barely contained by her skimpy bikini. She looked like a slutty, white concubine serving the hedonistic needs of an African king.

Brandi and Kaelan had moved aside like a pair of smaller animals letting a bigger one eat. Wordlessly, she reached down for his dick. She was trying not to look at it. She took it in both hands and was reminded of a hot pizza dough cylinder before it rolled out. He grinned at her as he watched her full, red lips twitch, her hands wrapped around his thick meat, and she squeezed into it.

"Oh, fuck, yeah," he exclaimed as he stared at the gorgeous sex bomb squeezing his dick in her hands. He was swelling fast. Nicci fought her urge to look at it, instead watching his lecherous gaze repeatedly shift from her pretty face to her boobs and back.

"Now Dre's getting hard," he said smugly. "Just a little more, bitch, just a little more."

Nic squeezed harder, alternating the squeeze along the length of his dick between her left hand on the bottom half and right hand on the top half. She wanted to punch him rather than give him a handjob, but here she was. She still wasn't looking at it, but feeling its girth in her hands was enough to trigger her again anyway.

"Oooooh, that's so fucking good, baby. Know what Dre like? Dre like his balls licked. Lick Dre's balls for him, baby...like a good little bitch."

Nicci looked at her two friends' breathless excitement, swallowed her pride, and got down on her knees between the linebacker's powerful legs. Behind her sunglasses, her eyes remained closed in a desperate attempt to prevent the loss of control she knew was right around the corner, just past her closed eyelids. She held the weighty dick straight up with one hand, then she tilted her head, tucked it neatly between his legs, parted her pretty lips, stuck out her wet tongue, and wrapped it gently and obediently around his hot, shaved balls.

He groaned in ecstasy, and his cock swelled almost immediately to the hardness of a piece of steel while Nicci lapped his balls like a little kitten. She liked the way they tasted. This one took his manscaping seriously. Hot, sweet, and smooth - without all that wiry pubic hair Shanky had going on down there.

She sucked one gently into her mouth, rolled around with a bit of a contented hum and swirl of her tongue, then switched to the other. She couldn't help herself. She was losing control despite her best intentions. Her trance was kicking in, and she could feel her horniness for this big black monster dick overwhelming her. This was going to be her first huge, black cock. She knew it was over for her. Oh, fuck, how she wanted it!

CasualK9
CasualK9
163 Followers
12