The #1 MILF and the Grocery Boy

Story Info
Contestant #2 in the Fun Flock Big Cock Contest.
4.3k words
4.32
27.6k
22

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 01/18/2023
Created 08/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CasualK9
CasualK9
166 Followers

Central's #1 MILF - Second Summer

Fun Flock Big Cock Contest - Brayden

With the ice having been broken by Nicci jerking off the first contestant in the big cock contest, the four bawdy leaders of the Fun Flock busied themselves with eating, drinking and their typically raucous chatter.

They talked about kids and husbands and/or lesbian partners that drove them nuts. They talked about annoying work or the lack thereof. They talked about bitches that bugged them online, items they liked at HomeGoods and flowers they bought at Costco. They laughed and gossiped and vented about every little thing that popped into their nutty brains. All four of them had gotten buzzed, happy, and relaxed at a rapid pace.

Sooner than any of them expected, Deena received a one-word text from Matt.

It said, "Ready?"

They all looked at each other and burst out laughing. Deena replied with a thumbs-up emoji, and they all turned toward the top of the steps to look.

As before, Matt came through the gate first. Trailing behind him was a very young-looking dude in some kind of work uniform with a name tag.

"Ladies of the Fun Flock," Matt announced when the two guys reached their designated position about twenty feet from the four women, "May I please introduce contestant number two."

"Oh my God," Nicci whispered sideways to Kaelan, with her hand cupped to her mouth, "I think I know that kid."

"Brayden is a local boy. He's still a high school senior at Central, but don't worry! He's legal! He had to repeat a grade and assured me he turned eighteen last month. He works at ShopRite and left his shift early to join us! He loves video games, girls, and comic books, not necessarily in that order." Matt finished reading from his index card.

Brayden's eyes were wide with fear as he looked at the four women judging the contest. Three of them scared him to death. The other one did too, but her spectacular figure in that wild bathing suit looked familiar. He thought he recognized her. "Mrs. Burton? Is that you?" he asked uncertainly.

Nicci's face reflected her discomfort. For a moment, she wished she could just disappear. Then she looked over at the young man, saw the fat lump in the kid's pants and recovered her composure. "Uh, yup...it's me...in the flesh," the number one MILF responded gamely.

"I can't believe you're here for this," he exclaimed.

"You guys know each other?" Matt and Deena asked simultaneously and incredulously.

Nicci leaned-in to Deena and whispered, "Are you sure this is really safe?"

Deena responded without hesitation. "No worries. We had every contestant sign a contract with NDAs, waivers of liability, prohibitions against cameras or cell phones, the whole nine. We had Marcy look it over. We're good."

"Who's Marcy?" Nicci whispered back.

"A Flocker," Deena replied. "She's a lawyer. She loves you. All good."

"You girls really thought of everything," Nicci whispered. She was impressed.

"Nobody needs any shit!" Deena grinned back.

"All the guys at work know Mrs. Burton!" Brayden gushed excitedly over their sidebar. "She's the hottest mom in town!"

Nicci blushed and cocked her head at her friends with a silly, self-deprecating smile. "What can I say?" She still felt terribly awkward the kid knew her. She also didn't want his comments to make her friends feel bad.

He continued, "She's the #1 MILF. Everyone I know voted for her."

Nicci rolled her eyes. Could he please not go there? She pointed at him as she mentally placed the kid. "Have you helped me to my car, Brayden?"

"Oh, yes, ma'am. Once, I did!"

The MILF nodded her head slowly with recognition. This was unbelievable.

"Well, Nicci, have you seen his dick before, too?" Deena guffawed.

"No, I have not, you bitch!" Nicci responded playfully to her friends disarming teasing.

"I guess you're about to now! Get it out for inspection, kid!" the blustery lesbian commanded.

Dutifully, Brayden reached into his work pants and with some effort hauled out a cock already swelling in size because of his proximity to the MILF goddess he'd seen so often at the grocery store - and on one, lucky occasion with her ass in his face as she put groceries deep in the back of her Suburban.

Already feeling less-concerned after the kid's adulation and Deena's ball-busting, Nicci felt an involuntary rush as the big cock was unveiled. It made her feel hungry. She asked herself why these stupid meat poles affected her so much, but she knew she didn't have an answer.

.

"Whoa! Shit! That's what I'm talking about!" Brandi blustered loudly at the sight of the sturdy schlong on the slight teen. The ladies were all pleasantly surprised at the enormity of the kid's penis, particularly Nicci, and they were also pretty trashed by now.

Kaely inhaled audibly. She said, "God, it's just SO weird when you think about it, isn't it? Like, how does this even happen? Most men aren't like this at all, and then there's some kid like this at Shop-Rite out of nowhere!"

Brandi agreed. "Like, what did his mom fucking feed him, right?"

Deena joined her friends, "I agree. You see women with all different size breasts all the time, but we looked at thousands of pics and dicks like this are like unique mutations or something. Almost all the others look the same. They look normal."

Nicci snickered lecherously with her girlfriends as they opined on the subject but had little to add herself. She looked at Deena. "You're sure they signed something? An NDA, you said?" she asked Deena who nodded affirmatively in response.

Nicci's wheels were turning. She lowered her sunglasses and leaned toward her friends, "He doesn't look like he needs much help, but I think I'll go help this one anyway. He's cute." She winked at them playfully. They hooted and hollered for the Fun Flock leader as she sashayed over to the teenager in her trampy monokini and glittering tiara.

She stood next to the kid and was almost as tall as he was. For a brief moment, she felt a twinge of conscience at what she was about to do, but she couldn't help herself. She was tipsy and horny and having too much fun with her friends. Nicci reached both hands down and wrapped them around his huge cock. From behind her sunglasses, she looked him in his submissive eyes and twisted the fleshy python in her pretty hands as he groaned in pleasure.

"Brayden," she giggled conspiratorially, while she squeezed and corkscrewed his huge wang, "why didn't you TELL me you had this thing in your pants when you were helping me with my groceries?"

The kid just swallowed hard. He felt speechless.

"Do you want a special treat?" she flirted, thoroughly enjoying his dumbstruck adulation.

"Blink once for yes and twice for no."

Brayden blinked once. Nicci grinned at him and got on her knees, with his dick just inches from her face. Now it was her turn to swallow hard. Again, she wondered why these big ones made her tingle and lose her brain like this, but thinking had suddenly become very difficult for her. The glittery tiara probably didn't help.

"Oh, and it's so clean, too! And so pretty," she giggled. "No offense," she looked up briefly at the stupefied boy as she chattered, "Pretty's a good thing!"

"All fresh and meaty!" she continued her breathy observations. "No yucky, smelly shmegga, or whatever it's called," she opined as she licked her plump lips and rubbed her little nose along the boy's shaft smelling it. "Good old, farm-raised, American dick! Mmm..." she moaned, "so thick and fat and...juicy...and so fucking HARD...Get ready, Kaely," the famous MILF giggled wantonly, "I don't expect this to last very long." She eyed the boy's big wang like she was a lioness with a freshly killed antelope.

Tugging firmly on his dick two more times, her eyes glazed over, and she grinned for an instant before opening her pretty mouth very wide. Nicci stuck out her tongue and said a sustained, "Ahh!" With her hands on the trembling kid's ass, she pulled him slowly toward her, guiding his big cock straight into her waiting mouth with the "Ahh" finally ended by a loud, wet, happy, "Thlopsh!"

"Oh my God!" Brayden whimpered. He had nearly cum the instant Mrs. Burton had looked at him with her mouth open and said "Ahh." Then the sexy bitch swallowed his whole cock, and it was like nothing he'd ever felt before.

She had always been seemed so snotty and intimidating at the grocery store. Now, the hottest woman he had ever seen was kneeling at his feet in a tiny bathing suit sucking and slurping on his dick with her juicy lips wrapped entirely around his thick shaft. The unapproachable hot mom was acting like such an empty-headed slut. And she was wearing a tiara that made her look like Blowjob Barbie. It was pure heaven.

Deena elbowed Kaelan saying, "I think he's ready now." Kaely had been mesmerized watching her friend blowing the kid. Reminded of her job, she quickly hustled over with the tape measure. Nic saw her from the corner of her eye and briefly backed her hungry mouth off the teenager's meat to allow the measurement. Two quick movements of the tape and she called it out, "Nine and a half inches in length and six inches in girth!"

Matt looked on enviously. This kid was a year younger than him and no bigger. Well, Matt mused, his dick was twice as big as his, but other than that. What he wouldn't give to have Mrs. Burton on her knees in front of him acting this cock hungry. Suddenly, he remembered to get his phone out. At least he could start making some lasting memories.

"That's very big, Brayden!" Nicci looked up at him like a proud mom for an instant to pass the compliment, "Almost ten inches!" Without waiting for a response, though, she plunged as much of his dick into her mouth as she could fit and went back to sucking.

"Thanks, Mrs. Burton. I know it is," Brayden groaned, as he put his hands on the back of her head to feel her bobbing it up and down the length of his big shaft. Looking over at Matt, he said, "I thought they were just going to judge my size for the contest. You didn't tell me I'd get a blowjob, too."

"Oh, thutuph, Bwathen," Nicci lisped through her full, slurping mouth.

Matt was taking pictures of Mrs. Burton in her glittering tiara slopping all over the kid's boner looking like a horny Miss America contestant blowing a celebrity judge. "I don't see you complaining," he shot back.

The ladies had a great view of Nicci's, thick, world-class ass in her trampy, yellow, thong monokini, while her crystal tiara-adorned head bobbed up and down rapidly on Brayden's distended wang.

She slopped loudly with her lips, gobbled with her tongue, and sucked hard. Then she began scratching his aching balls lightly with her long nails, and the guy who'd fantasized about fucking her every time he saw her at the store or helped her with her groceries found himself very quickly about to cum.

"Oh, God, Mrs. Burton. Yes. Yes. Oh, you're so good at sucking! Shit, I'll never look at the pictures of you in the guys' break room the same way again."

The number one MILF had her little nose at the base of the boy's long shaft when he spoke, so it took her a second to pull her head all the way back off of his enormous dick so she could speak without a lisp.

Her lips were plump and red and extra juicy. "What did you say about pictures?"

The kid looked down at the sexy woman in a breathless panic. He was so close to cumming.

"Oh, please don't stop, Mrs. Burton. Please!"

She looked up at him like a disapproving, slutty schoolteacher acting like an X-rated chaperone on spring break.

She rephrased her question while holding the base of his huge penis in her left hand, "There are pictures of me in the break room?"

He didn't know what to say.

Nicci squeezed his dick firmly and licked its extra swollen head bobbing next to her mouth. It was taking everything she had not to just take his glorious, fat wang back into her hungry mouth. She swallowed hard and looked up again at the nervous, excited kid.

"No talky...no sucky," she said in her singsong voice.

"Ok, ok." It was his turn to swallow hard. Then started to talk in a plaintive moan while she squeezed the base of his dick. "It's no big deal."

"I'll decide that," the MILF responded.

"Just some security footage the guys printed out in still pictures."

"Footage of what?"

"Just you in the store. Different outfits. You know. You dress so hot and your body is so bangin'...I mean we all love it."

The big-titted MILF that looked like she was twenty-five looked up at the boy suspiciously, "That's it?"

"Everybody's favorite is you in a sports bra and some workout gear complaining about something at the customer service desk.

"Oh, of course," she said snidely. He groaned loudly. His thick cock ached in her grip.

"The best ones are the ones some of the guys have taken when we walk you to your car. You know, like when you bend over. Most of them are you ass sticking out of your shorts, sometimes a lot of it."

"Jesus Christ," Nicci bitched, "the fucking men in this town and their fucking technology."

She stole a glance at his turgid dick head and licked her lips involuntarily. She asked her next question still staring hungrily at his cock. "How many pictures?"

"Like only a couple," he groveled.

Nicci released his huge boner, and slapped it firmly with her open hand, amused at the way it bounced around before stopping at an erect seventy-degree angle to his young body.

"Ow! Fine, it's more like a dozen!"

She wrapped her beautiful fingers back around his throbbing shaft and gazed back up at him.

"I'll tell you what you're going to do for me," slowly sliding her hand up and down his saliva-soaked shaft while she spoke.

The desperately horny boy nodded, "Anything."

"Good boy," she said and swallowed his cock whole, deep throating him all the way to the base with a wet, muffled "Mmph," before popping it out a second later to continue her instructions.

"You're going to go back into that break room on your next shift and you're going to take all those pictures down, ok?"

"Yes, ma'am," the boy replied while the MILF stroked his aching prick.

"From now on," she said, taking a break to lick his dick head like an ice pop, "I'll be doing all my shopping at Stop n' Shop. You are going to quit your job,"...lick..., "and you're going to meet me at Stop n' Shop,"...slurp..., "next weekend,"...smooch...,"and you're going to give me all those photos like a good boy, aren't you?"

"Oh, yes, ma'am! Please...," he begged.

Satisfied with the plan she'd created even while her brain was fogged with big dick desire, the number one MILF returned to sucking his grateful penis like a starving animal.

"Oh God, thank you, thank you." His knees were buckling, and he was moaning while the impossible dream continued between his legs. The sexiest woman he'd ever seen was sucking his cock like one of those stepmoms on Pornhub and he was beside himself with ecstasy.

Nicci was exceptionally good at her work, and exceptionally happy to have her mouth filled with his huge, perfect, delicious cock. She felt a happy buzz in the back of her brain like an addict satisfied after an abstinence. She deep throated him and slopped up and down the full length of his shaft like one of those old drinking bird toys, only faster.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you my favorite!" He was groaning, and speaking was not easy. "You're at the self-checkout...and you can't figure out how to do it. You're in like a bikini top...and you look...like...such an airhead...all confused with your big tits and everything...it's in color...and so clear too...oh, fuck, please don't make me cum so fast, Mrs. Burton," he whined, as he felt his orgasm building so soon after she'd returned to sucking. "I don't want this to end."

Nicci giggled wetly with her mouth full and kept sucking loudly. She was lightly annoyed by the airhead comment, but she couldn't focus on anything but dick. She loved sucking on his fat schlong but relished the power and control over his pleasure even more. She had no intention of doing anything to help the poor kid last longer.

"Oh, God, oh no, I'm cumming, Mrs. Burton," he whimpered rapturously. Without a thought to the bossy slut's reaction, he surprised everyone and held her head firmly down on his giant cock as it exploded like a water balloon into her mouth.

"Mmmph!" she squealed in protest and flailed her arms a little as the teenager spewed a huge load down her throat. "Glmphh!" She could feel the gooey, hot semen splashing into the back of her mouth, oozing in a viscous flow down her throat as she gulped it into her gullet. "Gulpp...gullp..."

She hated swallowing. She always said it was a texture thing. But she didn't want to embarrass herself in front of everyone, and the kid had caught her right as she had the full length of his schlong down her throat. He was holding her mouth firmly down on the base of his entire spewing cock, with her lips on his thick pubes, so she had no choice but to swallow it all anyway.

He released her pretty head when he had finally finished all his spasms. She popped her hot mouth off his wang and sat back on her haunches to catch her breath and lick her lips. She wiped her wrist across her wet, open lips to clean the strings of drool and semen off of them while she gazed at the kid's giant hard-on as it pulsed and slowly deflated.

In the background, Deena erupted in a playful chuckle and called out, "Touché!"

Unphased, Nicci looked up at Brayden, straightened her monokini top around her fabulous boobs and said, "Don't breathe a word of this to anyone at ShopRite, or anywhere else for that matter, capice?" Her thick nipples were rock hard under the thin, yellow lycra of her suit.

"No ma'am," he panted, on wobbly legs. "Don't worry. I read those papers I had to sign."

"And don't hold my head down like that again," Nicci scolded him prissily.

"Again?" he asked hopefully. Nicci stood up slowly but didn't respond. She felt a bit unsteady herself. As the big dick fog cleared and she regained mental clarity, she felt a teensy bit regretful at what she had just done. Had she really just given a full blowjob to a teenager right out in front of everyone? She felt the last globules of semen that had been stuck between her teeth and gums leak out and dribble down her throat.

He repeated himself, "Can there please be an again?"

She cleared her throat with an "Ahem-hem...hem" before responding. "Oh, absolutely not, Brayden. No, there can't be an again. Just get all those pictures and meet me at Stop n' Shop next Sunday at like ten in the morning. And don't act like you know me. You can help me to my car and give them to me in the parking lot."

"Yes, ma'am," he said sadly.

Nicci turned and walked carefully back to her friends while Matt and Brayden looked longingly at her in that slutty monkini with her exposed ass cheeks bouncing and crashing into each other with each step atop her long, toned legs. All the boys could think about was fucking her. Matt groaned audibly at the sight. Brandi heard him and laughed out loud. "Jesus, the poor kid. What a horn dog," she chortled.

The tired, number one MILF plopped down next to Kaelan who wordlessly handed Nic her Logic e-cigarette. She took a deep puff on it, picked up her margarita for a long sip, gargled it gently to get rid of the icky sperm taste in her mouth before taking another sip, then smiled when she noticed all the amused looks her friends were giving her.

"What?" she asked facetiously. "Listen, he's always been so polite and respectful at the grocery store, I just thought he deserved a nice tip."

They all cackled and rolled their eyes at their friend.

"You know," she continued more loudly, looking over at Matt for the first time that day, "the kind of kid that does what he's told and doesn't try to fuck you in the ass the second you aren't paying attention?"

CasualK9
CasualK9
166 Followers
12