The 24/7 "Always Open"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few more weeks passed, and then it was the moment for something special. Christmas has a way of encouraging people to do things they might normally not do. Indeed, the very next Friday night was Christmas Eve. Steph was annoyed that she had to work on Christmas Eve, but at least she was getting paid time and a half. The store was dead, dead, dead. A frantic mother came in and bought milk, an angry looking man bought some wine cooler, and a stoned pothead came in and bought chocolate. Milk chocolate; no bittersweet for that pothead! That was it!

For Christmas Eve, to give Tom a present, Steph had gone both braless and also without panties. This meant a false move in her ultra-short green skirt would not show her panties, it would show her bare ass, or her kitten if it was the front! She was looking forward to teasing Tom, but 3:15 AM had come and gone. So too had 3:30 AM, and so had even 4:00 AM, and he hadn't shown up. Was he even coming? It would really make a difference to her otherwise depressing, stultifyingly boring, Christmas Eve.

Probably Tom had the day off, and so he was not going to stop off on the way home, Steph thought to herself. Maybe he was sick, she thought with alarm. Coronavirus was everywhere! Don't be alarmist, she thought, it never helps. Maybe it was just that he had Christmas Eve off, and he would never make a special trip just to see her. He probably didn't do the 72 hours and was too ashamed to show his face. He's an old man, anyway, no doubt over 40, maybe even 50 years old, and Steph is only 21, she thought to herself.

That's enough rationalizations, she figured. She gave up on Tom, and gave a huge, sad sigh. Christmas this year was going to be lonely, and depressing. Maybe Logan would stop by for a quickie, but she was no longer sure she would welcome that.

At 4:30 AM Tom came staggering in.

"What happened to you?" Steph asked, concern in her voice, upon seeing her favorite boob molester looking so bedraggled.

"The British variant of the coronavirus happened. It reached our county a few weeks ago, as you doubtless know, and now the county hospital is overflowing. The ICU is full and we have ten people who need it right away. People are dying in the halls. It's all hands on deck, so I stayed as long as I could, but I'm ready to collapse!" Tom said. He looked as if he could barely stand up.

Steph felt bad. She put a box of Marlborough Lights on the counter. She had to step on the little footstool and stretch to reach up to where the cigarettes were stored to get the box, and she knew her skirt would ride up, showing off her bare ass to Tom. It turns out he wasn't that tired, after all. "On the house," she said.

"I haven't smoked the entire week. Want to give me a reward?" Tom asked. He discreetly didn't mention her lack of panties!

"Seriously? Not for the whole week?" she said.

"Yep. Scout's honor," Tom said, flamboyantly crossing his heart. Still, he grabbed the pack. "Thanks. Now about that reward...I noticed you're not wearing panties."

Steph giggled, coquettishly. She blushed, too.

"I should give you a double reward. First for the abstinence re smoking, and second for selflessly helping our fellow man. And woman. What you're doing is noble Tom," Steph said.

"It's my job, is all. One thing's for sure: It's exhausting. We desperately need more PPE, too. Now about that reward..."

"Do you have something in mind?" Steph asked, suggestively sucking her finger.

"Well, something comes to mind, since you're not wearing panties. It's too damn cold, however, to go outside. It's wet too, since it's snowing, yet again," Tom said.

"I'm at least wearing a hat," Steph giggled, as Tom looked up at her red felt conical Christmas hat, with a white tassel on the top.

"I like the hat. How about you remove the T shirt and the skirt, but keep the hat?" Tom said.

"I'm not wearing lingerie, Tom. Then I'd be naked," Steph said. "Except, of course, for my feet and the top of my head."

"That would be a totally excellent double reward," Tom said.

"The security tapes. I'd get fired if someone saw it, you know," Steph said.

"Or promoted. Does anyone even look at those tapes?" Tom asked.

"Only if there's a problem, like a robbery, or vandalism. I can also push a button that gives a silent alarm. Also, they keep the tapes for a day in case we're robbed," she said.

"The way I see it, worst case is someone gets a major treat of seeing you naked on tape. He might make a copy for himself to jerk off to, you know? And that's the worst case," Tom said.

Steph felt she could live with that. She actually loved the idea of men jerking off to images of her. Nobody ever came between 4 AM and 5 AM, anyway. They had a good half hour, and how long does it take for Tom to enjoy looking at her naked body, anyway? She'd be giving him a cheap thrill, and he really was a good guy, almost a saint, working his ass off to help all those sick people, while taking big risks to his own health and well-being. Some of the people sick and in the hospital probably are her own friends and neighbors.

Steph didn't say anything, she just removed her T shirt and also her skirt, standing naked before Tom except for her hat, and her shoes. She knew Tom would not be content just to look; just like he did the last few weeks, he'd want to touch, too.

Tom came to her. He removed her surgical mask she wore to protect herself and others from Covid-19, and he kissed her. His hands ran all over her soft, smooth, curvy body, with its flat, taut tummy, as he enjoyed his little sexpot to the max. He got a finger in the crack of her ass, and Steph gasped a bit at the intrusion, but only kissed him back harder, and opened her mouth to begin some French kissing. The kisses and the fondling progressed, until Tom's hands went to Steph's snatch.

Steph again gasped, but she said nothing, and she did nothing to push his hands away. Indeed, when his fingers made the inevitable visit to her snatch, she moved her legs apart to make it easier for Tom. Steph always was a cooperative little devil. Steph had given Tom five minutes, and as far as she was concerned, he had carte blanche for the full time.

Steph was now the most turned on she had been in recent memory, perhaps ever! She had enjoyed sex with a couple of guys before, Logan in particular, and while it was fun and enjoyable, it usually took place in the back seats of cars, and was cramped. She figured her snatch was already wet, before Tom's fingers found it, and the sloshing sound as his fingers mimicked fucking in her cunt, indicated she was indeed nicely lubricated down there. It was not surprising; if she was attracted to a guy, a wet pussy was almost always a welcome consequence.

Being naked and kissing Tom and letting his hands go wherever they wanted (and it was quite obvious where they wanted to go) was hopelessly erotic. The Eros was heightened quite a bit by the risk of being naked in the store, not only for the security cameras, but also due to the danger that another customer might come in. Steph was panting with arousal.

Tom unzipped, and his cock came out to play. Steph did not notice at first, as she was busy scanning for potential customers, and checking the clock. Despite her arousal, she still had reality in her mind, and she was exposed, very exposed. She noticed that Tom's cock was out, and hard, however, when Tom sat her on the counter, spread wide her legs, and moved his cock into position. Oops, she thought; she hadn't planned on having sex! She did notice the size of his erect cock, however, and she realized why Paul had called him Horse.

"No, Tom. This is too much of a reward," Steph said. "Besides, your time is up."

Tom understood, and they each quickly dressed. Tom liked her too much to try to push her out of her comfort zone. Sex might come in the future, he thought, happily. "I got you something for Christmas," Tom said.

Oh, shit, Steph thought; it never even occurred to her to buy Tom a Christmas present. This was embarrassing. Tom gave her a small box. Steph opened it, and inside were the prettiest earrings she could ever even have imagined! They were dangle earrings, gold plate she assumed, with little hearts at the bottom, and either a diamond or a cubic zirconium chip in each one of the two hearts. They were perfect for her personality. She immediately took off the earrings she had worn that day (cubic zirconium posts), and put on the ones Tom had just given her.

"I have a present for you, too," Steph said, thinking fast. She quickly undressed. hopped back up onto the counter, and spread her legs, wide. She unzipped Tom's pants, pushed then down as well as his boxers, and she took hold of his cock. It was still as hard as a rock, and it was huge, both long and thick. She had never before enjoyed a cock like his. She suppressed a drool.

"You sure?" Tom asked.

"Hell no!" Steph said, "But are you going to refuse a present, Tom? I thought we had something, you and me?"

Tom didn't say anything. He was almost exactly 30 years older than Steph, but obviously, she wanted this. He just put his hands around Steph's naked, shapely ass, pushing her out a little bit off the counter, and then he slipped inside her. She felt wet, and ready, and absolutely heavenly.

Being 51 years old, Tom had fucked a fair number of women in his life. He had laid quite a few different women in the 33 years he had been sexually active. Stephanie was about to become, no she was already becoming, one of his best, most treasured women. Of course, some of his lovers he had long-lasting affairs with, and the one-night stands were only a few. (He didn't count the occasional prostitute, of course.)

No woman compared to Steph. None. Fucking Steph was like a religious experience. It made him feel young again. She was so enthusiastic, and so noisy! He was also turned on by the riskiness of the fuck! After all, anyone, anyone at all, dropping into the convenience store at around 4:45AM would find them in flagrante delicto, with Steph being naked on the counter, next to the cash register, and him standing up, his back to the door, his pants at his ankles, continuously pumping his meat inside her. He could hear the sloshing sounds of her wet pussy as he pumped, and he knew -- they both knew -- the place would stink of the smells of sex once they finished.

Tom loved watching Steph's adorable little (well, not so little, actually) boobs bounce ever so gently as he ravished her. Her areolas were large (which he loves in a woman) and her nipples were long, erect, and perfectly centered (which he also loves). Her tiny bubble ass, which he was holding, felt luscious in his hands. Steph's eyes were closed, but her mouth was smiling. She moaned softly with each plunge of his cock. He adored this little sexpot.

He kissed Steph as they fucked. She tasted of strawberry, and he figured that was her lip gloss. She kept moaning "Oh, Tom, give it to me Tom! You're so good!" He loved hearing that, at the same time wondering to whom was he being compared? Well, clearly, she was no blushing virgin! Being already sexually active meant there had to be some boys or men in her sexual picture.

Was he wrong to think of her as a lover, and not as a one-night, very late night, hell, perhaps even at this point, an early morning, stand? He was what, 30 to 31 years older than she was? He could be the age of her father, or even (easily!) older than her father. He wondered if her father kept guns? This was deep Indiana, after all. He knew next to nothing about her!

Steph was getting very noisy at this point, and biting his shoulder. Her eyes were wide, and focused directly behind him. Tom sensed another presence. A man approached them, holding a bag of M&Ms, the large size, with peanuts. Steph could never understand why people wanted peanuts inside their M&Ms, but here was a man who apparently wanted just that.

"How much?" the man asked.

Steph let out a small erotic moan, and said, "The 38-ounce bag is $9.98," and Steph resumed biting Tom's shoulder as his cock continued to pummel her. Tom hadn't missed a beat.

"Okay," the man said and plunked down a $10 bill.

"Plus tax," Stephanie groaned out. She leaned over to the register, giving the man quite an excellent view of her boobs, and also of her cock filled pussy -- of everything, really. She rang it up. "$10.43" she said, then again began moaning as Tom gave her a particularly fierce thrust.

The man plunked down another dollar, and Steph made change for him, always in her leaning, fully exposing herself, position. "Thanks," he said, and then he stood over to the side, watching them fuck, and enjoying the bounce of Steph's generous boobs in harmony with her movement up and down, due to the fuck. Tom decided to take as long fucking her as he possibly could. It seems Steph was nonplussed to have an audience, but Tom, for one, was totally turned on by it. The man began to eat his M&Ms.

He came over to Steph, even as Tom and she were locked in passion, and asked her if she'd like a few M&Ms. She smiled at him, and held out her hand. He placed a few in it, and while Tom destroyed her with his cock, Steph calmly popped one of them into her mouth. Tom felt he must have been in a surreal movie, or something. Fellini came to mind.

"Can I play with your boobs, while he fucks you?" the man asked.

Steph shook her head no. The corner of Tom's eye caught the customer's cock, which was now outside his pants. Steph was licking her lips. "Want to suck it, honey?" the customer asked.

"I'm a little busy right now. Another time, perhaps?" Steph replied.

The man smiled, put his junk away, and left.

Ten minutes later Tom was ready to end things, or at least his balls were. He couldn't hold it in any longer. He had a volley of pumps, froze inside her, and emptied his balls. Happily, Steph came to a screaming orgasm at the same time, something that, in Tom's experience, rarely happens. They heard slow applause behind Tom. If applause could be sarcastic, this was an example.

Steph's eyes opened wide in fear. Tom heard an explosion, and a searing pain ripped through his shoulder; Steph was screaming, men behind them were shouting, Tom was bleeding profusely, and close to passing out from pain as he collapsed to the floor. In his daze, he heard Steph yelling.

"Billy Bob, NO! No, no, NO! You'll kill him. No! Stop him Martin! Noooo!" Steph screamed. The next shot whizzed by Tom's head, missing by only a fraction of an inch, and lodging itself in the floor.

Someone (presumably Martin, whomever he was, Tom thought) subdued Billy Bob, who -- as it turned out -- was one of Stephanie's older brothers. Martin was another of Steph's brothers. The security tapes caught the whole thing, including Steph -- still naked -- kicking her brother Billy Bob in the nuts. She must have studied ballet, or gymnastics, or something, because it was one hell of a kick! Billy Bob won't be walking for a week, at least.

When Tom woke in the hospital from the sedative, Steph was right there, by his side, looking concerned. Yes, she was dressed again, this time with a bra on. The first thing she did, after his eyes opened, was to kiss him. Tom realized he loved her kisses. She gave him a pack of Marlborough Lights. Tom smiled, and he hid it, under the blanket. Being a nurse, Tom knew patients in the hospital were not allowed to have cigarettes.

"I brought you some M&Ms," she said, handing him a 'family size' package. No peanuts were involved. "They're delicious. Like you." Tom smiled again, then closed his eyes, and fell back into his sedative induced sleep. Steph sat in a chair, reading a novel, as she watched Tom sleep. She hoped when he recovered, she would see a lot of him. She realized that she truly cared for the man.

Due to the shooting, the police confiscated the security tapes. The local Fox affiliate provided wall-to-wall coverage of Billy Bob's trial for attempted murder. Somehow, scenes of a stark-naked Stephanie were leaked, but fortunately none of her and Tom fucking. The TV station even broadcast the pictures of her naked bod, with her nipples and pussy blacked out. One of the online porn hubs, however, showed the uncensored pictures, and even a ten-minute video of the now infamous fuck. Stephanie's slutty behavior became national news.

Ironically, Steph was not fired from the 24/7, but rather she was given a raise. She became, strictly within certain circles, a bit of a living, breathing, tourist attraction, and sales volume at the convenience store doubled, almost overnight. The manager of the 24/7 realized he had a bonanza with Steph and her promiscuous, exhibitionist, and slutty nature. Steph began to count how many doughnuts and cups of coffee she sold now to cops working the graveyard shift, who always seemed to stop in at her store, doubtless to leer at her. Steph quickly became adept at brushing aside the crude innuendos that incessantly floated her way.

Tom and Steph dated, and Tom got to fuck Steph as much and as often as he wanted, even at times while she endured heartburn from the crappy Mexican food he bought her. She didn't care. She had Tums, and she gradually realized that she loved Tom. Logan moved on and dated Steph's best friend Alexis Halliday, one of the few girls in the county with a body as sexy as Stephanie's, along with a mouth whose talent was a local legend.

Billy Bob recovered from Steph's brutal kick, and he was sentenced to two years in prison. Steph's father hurled blasphemies at her whenever she went home, but her mother was quietly sympathetic. Nevertheless, according to her baby sister Joanie, Steph's Dad liked to jerk off while watching the now infamous video of Steph naked and fucking Tom at the good old 24/7. For that matter, Joanie herself enjoyed watching it, too. Steph's humiliation was almost constant, but she handled it well. Ironically, of all her friends and even her family, Alexis was the nicest to her. She was a true friend.

Tom still smoked, however. Well, you can't have everything!

12