The 3 'C's' of life Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And, I'll not even mention that you'll be coming over. If you happen to come, while he's still there, no big deal."

"It sounds like fun. It's been a while since I've been out with friends. And now that your musical ballet is over, it will help fill my time. And you two look like two people that I would like to get to know better and become friends with. OK. Sounds like fun. What do you want me to bring?"

We each looked at each other one more time.

"How about a dry red wine?"

.................................................

We stood in the warmth of her cozy apartment. Our lips meeting in a long and soulful kiss. It wasn't a kiss of need. Of lust. It was a kiss of 'I'm glad that you're here'.

"Come, my little ballerina. Let me make love to you. Let me make love to the one person that has filled my heart with so much pride, that it's about to burst. To the one person that I love, from the bottom of my heart."

Bev gave me a tender smile. Her smoky-gray eyes soft causing me to melt.

"Oh, Bill. Yes. Make love to me. I need you to make slow and tender love to me. I want to watch your eyes devour everything that is just for your eyes only. I want to feel your touch on my neck... on my breasts... on my nipples... between my legs... Oh, yes... especially between my legs. Then, I want to feel you inside of me... deep inside of me. I want to feel you cum... to feel that big hard cock of yours throb as you give me everything that your balls have made for me, and only me. Come my dear... make us one."

....................................................

The plan for our dinner with Vickie was to be simple, but, fun. We decided to make pizza, from scratch. It was a first for each of us.

As Wayne was about to get ready to meet up with his buddies, I casually mentioned that we were having Bev's friend and ballet instructor over for a pizza dinner that evening. Bev and I each noticed that Wayne hung around a bit longer than he usually did.

I was still in the kitchen as Bev greeted Vickie at the door, took, and hung up her coat. Vickie looked at Bev and quietly asked.

"Bev, is this OK?" her hand moving over her chest. The soft sweater showcased her firm little breasts and soft nipple peaks.

"Yeah. Why? I go braless all the time. I mean, it's not like I need one," she grinned.

"I don't know. I usually don't wear one either, for the same reason. But, I mean, here... with you and your boyfriend. I just hope it's OK with you. It just makes me feel more comfortable. I did bring a bra, just in case."

"Don't worry about it. Besides, Bill loves small boobs."

They each grinned.

As they entered the kitchen, I marveled at how similar Bev's and Vickie's bodies were. Each wore tight jeans that were molded to their tight and firm bottoms. Each wore soft sweaters that showcased each of their firm little breasts and trim waists. And, yes, those delicate peaks that, while not totally on display, were seductively there.

Wayne appeared. I saw his face light up, as he tried discreetly to check out this new ballerina.

Bev made the introductions. I later told Wayne that Vickie wasn't looking for a boyfriend. Didn't tell him the reason why, just that she wasn't. He was fine with that. Wondered if she would still, just be interested in getting together and doing casual stuff, being that he was on the road most of the time. I told him that I would find out.

Dinner was fun. I could see why Bev and Vickie got along so well. They both had very similar personalities.

Vickie again complemented Bev on her third graders and the Winter musical ballet. Bev went in to how it almost didn't happen, and how she swung Karen over to her side. Vickie just grinned, and congratulated her on sticking up for her students.

She then asked Bev what she had planned for the theme for her Spring musical ballet. Bev said that she really hadn't thought of it. Was just thinking of repeating the previous year's performance. Then Vickie suggested, that since they have already used a classical winter ballet theme, why not use something with a 'Spring-like' theme. Something like, "Raindrops on Roses"? Bev said that she had never heard of it.

Turns out that ballet is a hobby of Vickie's. She had studied the classical ballet pieces. She had even signed up for some advanced private sessions. Vickie said it wasn't like she felt that she had to. That she didn't need to improve her techniques for the Park District evening classes, rather, because she wanted to. It was a passion with her. Vickie went on a said how overjoyed she was the moment that Bev first entered her class, and found out that, Bev too, enjoyed ballet a while back, as was eager to get back into it. She also, said again, that at that point in her life that she need something to distract her.

She knew that there was no real future in it, especially in this part of the country. Still, she enjoyed it. She spent many evenings in her apartment, listening to various classics. She hadn't been to a live ballet yet. That was on her list of 'things to do'.

Vickie went on to describe that the 'Raindrops on Roses' ballet is really very simple, and is intended for beginners, as it had a 'youthful' theme and melody. Actually, the lyrics are very popular. It was done by Julie Andrews in the 'Sound of Music'.

Vickie went in to a brief solo.

Raindrops on roses

And whiskers on kittens

Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens

Brown paper packages tied up with strings

These are a few of my favorite things...

Bev and I sat there, stunned. Not only a very beautiful and graceful woman; but, with a voice that was soft, vibrant, and angelic.

Bev loved the idea. The musical portion would be real easy for the pianist. And she could envision the background scenery of red roses on the sage, along with all of the little ballerinas in a combination of pure white and red tutus. Another project for the two of them was building.

............................................

It was on one of my return trips from Bev's apartment, after a very satisfying and fun weekend, that I became reflective on 'Us'.

We had been seeing each other for about nine months.

Thought entering my mind on what and where I wanted the next in our relationship to go. Did Bev have the same thoughts? Was she concerned that we hadn't progressed past just our weekends and mid-week 'get togethers'. Bev seemed content with the pace of our relationship. Were we just comfortable with the way things were?

I knew that communication is vital to every relationship. I also knew that we had promised to always be open and honest with each other. Still, it was a big step, in my mind anyway.

My Libra ascendant and rising signs at work here. The Libra scales. Forcing me to look and weigh both sides of this decision. Making me indecisive.

Commitment. While we hadn't verbally said it... Yes, we had committed ourselves to each other. I had two choices: wait a bit longer before bringing up our next step, or jump in with both feet and make the Choice. Take the Chance to Change our lives together. I mean at the end of the day, I couldn't see my life without her in it, and I was positive that Bev felt the same way. So, why wait?

The other part of me wanted to be really sure. I know that there are no guarantees when it comes to 'love' and relationships. I had been deeply hurt once. But, I knew that it was unfair to make that kind or comparison. Bev and my relationship was absolutely nothing like the one that broke my heart.

The little voice in my head told me, "Make the Choice. Take the Chance. Go for the Change that you know that you want'.

So, typical guy... I took the easy path, for now. However; I left it brewing in my mind.

............................................

Special holidays coming. Our first Christmas in a few weeks. Then six weeks later, Valentine's Day and our one year anniversary. One year, since cosmic forces, out of our control, brought us together on a dark, cold, and snowy night.

I went to the Company Christmas party again. Only this time with my loving girlfriend. Bev looked elegant. Tonight, she wore a knee-length dress with a gentle shoulder-to-shoulder scooped neckline. The white belt around her waist hugged her firm and flat midsection. The white heels accentuated her smooth toned calves. Coupled with her sparse use of eye makeup, her natural beauty was on display.

We sat with Wayne and Vickie. It was different to see Vickie in this setting. She looked relaxed and at ease. Vickie and I danced while Wayne and Bev shared a slow dance. Bev and I danced a few slow and tender dances. Watched the older crowd, as the band played some 'Big Band' 50's music. Mingled. Had fun. I saw Bev catch Jeannie's eye a few time and they each exchanged a friendly and knowing smile. Jeannie was with some guy, who I didn't recognize, and she looked happy with him. We exchanged our own smiles, recalling that a year ago we had been here together.

At one point, Bev leaned over and said, "Let's go over to Jeannie's table. Ask her to dance. I know she would like that. She's been watching us all night. I'll dance with her date. What do you think?"

"Really? What do you mean, 'She's been watching us'?"

"Nothing obvious, or anything. We've caught each other's eye a few times. Each time she smiles back at me. If you think it's a bad idea, then it's fine. Just thought, well you were here with her last year."

I thought about it. The band started in on the next song. As luck with have it... Carol King, "You've got a Friend". I thought why not?

Bev and I headed over to Jeanie's table, hand-in-hand. Jeanine smiled when I asked her if she wanted to dance. Her date, looked a bit bewildered; but, got the idea, as he and Bev danced close by.

We danced a comfortable 'friends' distance.

"The two of you look happy," Jeannie smiled.

"I guess that's because we are. We each know that we've found somebody special. Even though we knew each other in high school. Like we've told each other a number of times, sometimes it just takes the right set of circumstances for things to come together."

"You deserve somebody like her."

It's really the first time that we really had a one-on-one type of conversation since the Monday after the snow storm, where I explained to Jeannie that we couldn't keep doing our thing because of my reconnection with Bev.

"You look happy too."

"I am. My date for tonight, Steve, is a nice guy. We've been seeing each other on and off for the past couple of months. This is the first time that I've brought him out with my friends. I'm still not looking for a relationship, he knows it, and is fine with it. And, just in case you're wondering, no, it's not the kind or arrangement you and I shared," she smiled. I guess I smiled back.

When the dance ended, the four of us stood by their table. Jeannie went over and hugged Bev, and whispered in her ear, "You're a lucky girl, and he's a lucky guy".

Then she pulled back and looked at Bev and said out loud, "I don't know how you dance so well in heels."

...........................................

We hadn't said anything about exchanging gifts. I didn't matter. I had a plan.

On the outskirts of Rockford was a major mall. It was supported by four major 'Anchor' Department stores. In the open area of the first floor were numerous independent vendors, displaying all kinds of commercial and handcrafted wares. One made custom jewelry.

Looking over as what he had, I saw what I was looking for. A gold heart locket on a 24" chain. The heart was probably a little over and inch in diameter and opened up.

I had him engrave the following:

Front: "To my soulmate."

Inside the right side: "Sometimes, someone comes into your life so expectantly that"

Inside the left side: "it takes your heart by surprise and changes your life forever."

Back: "From your soulmate... All my love Bill".

Our first Christmas together. The plan was for Bev to spend the night before Christmas Eve and then we would each drive to our parents, for Christmas Day, and then back here, for another night of mating and coupling.

Wayne was in town. The company had brought all of the Field Service Engineers back into the office for the full week.

We decided on our first sit-down dinner with the three of us. It was fun. We went for simple: broiled Porterhouse steaks, baked potatoes, simple salad, and bottle of Merlot. Wayne had never been into wince. After that night he was convinced.

It was fun. Wayne, of course, was curious on how Vickie was doing. Bev and I looked at each other and grinned. Bev filled him on their latest ballet project. And added that Vickie was still single, and that Bev was pretty sure that if he asked her out that she would accept. That brought a smile.

After eating, Bev was sitting on my lap at the table, with my arm around her waist resting on her stomach. By this time, Bev had all of the snapshots that were taken on the night of the ballet. We watched at Wayne casually breezed the ones of Bev kneeling next to each of her little ballerinas.

When he came to the last one, of Bev on her toes, head back, and her back arched, he stopped. Bev and I grinned at each other, as he studied the photo of the beautiful ballerina.

I heard an involuntary, "Wow."

We grinned, as I gave her waist a gentle squeeze.

..................................................

I held Bev under the warm shower. Showers have always performed their magic on us. From our first one on that first morning, just before our first coupling, and ever since. It was like a moment of cleansing. Of sharing our bodies with each other, as we prepared our hearts, minds, and souls for the loving and intimacy that was to follow.

Standing in front of the mirror in the steam-filled little bathroom. I embraced her and pulled her back into my bare chest. My own hard nipples brushing against her soft skin. Bev's arms around my neck, pressing her own erect nipples against my chest. My very hard erection slipping between her soft thighs, splitting her plump folds. Our pubic hair meshing.

I first reverently kissed her forehead. Then her cheek. My tongue brushing against her soft pink lips, asking for permission to enter. Bev parted her lips and brushed her tongue against mine and then our lips met... softly... tenderly. The way two lovers savor each other. It was long, loving, and deep. Deep, that our hearts touched.

"I love you, my dear, Bev."

Kiss.

"I love you, my dear man, Bill."

Kiss.

Turning her, so that we could look at each other in the mirror. Bev's arms move up and clasped her hands behind my head, lifting and flattening her breasts against her chest. My hands, delicately cupping each firm morsel. My hard rod, now splitting her puffy folds from behind. I reverently kissed her neck. My eyes, once again, shamelessly feasted on her complete beauty and was positive, that it had come from the love goddess herself, Aphrodite.

We watched as my fingers tenderly rolled each of her sensitive rubbery pink nipples between them.

"Oh my god, Bill. That feels so good. I love watching and feeling your fingers on me," her voice but a whisper.

"Bev. You are so beautiful. How did I ever get to be the luckiest man on the planet?"

Kissing the top of her head and giving her soft breast a gently squeeze. From the mirror, I could see the contented smile, as she rested her head on my shoulder, closed her eyes, and just took in all of the soothing touches. I continued to caress her breasts. Bev grinned as my dick did a gentle throb between thighs.

Opening her eyes, she gave me a warm satisfy smile. I once again, kissed her neck.

"Close your eyes. Don't move," as another tender kiss to her elongated neck.

Bev gasped as the cold locket first made contact with her soft and warm skin. She waited, as I secured the clasp behind her neck. Then planted a final kiss to the back of her neck.

"Open."

Her eyes fluttered open. Then I saw the bright smile as her eyes fixated on the locket that sat high on her chest, just above the gentle and graceful swells of her breasts.

She turned and buried her face in my neck, and broke down. I held her as the tears streamed down her cheeks and into my chest hair.

"Bill, we weren't supposed to get each other anything, at least, not this year."

"I know. But, I bought it over Thanksgiving, before we decided on that."

"But, you could have let me know. I would have loved to go out and look for something for you from me."

"Bev, I have everything that I could have ever dreamed of having, right here in my arms. I wanted to just get you something that showed how much I love you. That's all."

Bev took a moment to read the inscription and cried again.

"It's so true... so very true. We did expectantly come into each other's lives, and have changed our lives forever. I love you so much."

Bev turned and our lips and bodies met again... at times harder... and then gently.

"Come my love. Let me show you how much I love you.

The sheets on my bed were warm and welcoming, as Bev positioned herself between my widely open legs after taking an excruciating amount of time tenderly and lovingly kissing her way down my body. Her one hand wrapped around my shaft, where the blood veins pulsated as my cock got even harder. Her other hand cupping my sensitive pouch, massaging each tender jewel.

"And this is for you, my love. I'm going to make love to you, first with my mouth. I'm going to bring you to the edge; but, not let you go over. Then I'm going to let you relax, and do it again... and again... and again. Then I'm going to mount you and make love to you with my pussy. I'm going to go slow, because I love to feel you inside of me. I'm going to go slow, until I can't. Then I'm going to go harder until you cry out as you fill me with your very special seed. That is made for me, and only me."

Bev worked her own gentle and loving magic, with her soft lips, tongue, and mouth on my cock. Our eyes meeting, as she slowly glided the slickened pink crown against her cheeks... first one side, and then the other. Finishing with a gentle reverent kiss to the oozing opening, before taking me into her warm mouth... swirling her tongue around the sensitive glans.

I lost track on how many times Bev brought me that precipice of release before backing off. It wasn't a tease. It was to prolong our love making. To build the anticipation of our final coupling.

I was in a trance, as I watched the love of my life straddle me and slowly take me into her tender body. We each let out that familiar gasp of pleasure as we joined. Bev lay against my chest, as she slowly rolled her hips, stroking herself against that hard piece of flesh that she held inside of her. Her erect, and sensitive, nipples gliding along my chest. Our lips meeting as Bev made love to me.

As she sat up and leaned back, her hands resting on my shins, my hand came up to press against the swell of her golden garden and the underlying pearl of her passion. I watched the thin pink lips slide along my slickened shaft. Bev adjusted herself to receive the pleasure against my hand that she wanted.

It was slow and tender, until it wasn't. Then it was frenzied, with a need. A need to complete our coupling... our mating... our joining. Bev tried to muffle her release, knowing that we were not alone in the house, this time. Not sure how successful. My release was just as muffled. We each grinned and hoped that we wouldn't be embarrassed when we saw Wayne in the morning.

We made love two more times that night. After our final as very satisfying round, we cuddled in our "Lover's Cuddle".