The 3 of Us Ep. 01

Story Info
Loving two women is possible, right?
3.3k words
4.42
30.1k
58

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Am I doing this right?" She asked apprehensively. I told her she was doing great. I had explained to her watching videos, reading, or learning about it in school can never fully prepare you for the real thing.

Then I asked if what I was doing to her was 'OK' and all she could muster was a guttural moan. I think she was enjoying it.

-----------------------

One of the greatest days of my life was marrying Jenny shortly after my 26th birthday. Jenny was 28 on our wedding day and had briefly been married a few years earlier. Her and her first husband discovered shortly into their marriage that they were mismatched. Jenny knew very early on it probably wouldn't last long. The only good thing to come out of that relationship was their baby Jessica, born just a few months before they separated.

Now, on our wedding day, Jessica was three and Jenny and I were as happy as anyone could have imagined. While her ex-husband was still involved with Jessica, in a very real way, I became her father. I was with her seven days a week and raised her as my own.

Jenny and I have a wonderful marriage. We connect as soulmates and love everything about being together. The only part of our marriage that could be considered a struggle is our sex life. My drive is much stronger than hers. While I would enjoy sex a couple of times a week, she is content with once or twice a month. It has always been a source of contention in an otherwise perfect marriage.

We discussed it from time to time, but nothing ever seemed to change. Divorce has never been an option because our love is so deep, but I had to learn to content myself with less sex, which was deeply challenging for me.

Raising Jessica was my inner delight. She was a wonderful little girl. For some reason she seemed to always attach herself to me. The older she got, the closer we grew. When she grew into her middle school years, I noticed she began to talk with me about her friendships and relationships more than she did her own mother. I certainly enjoyed how much she entrusted to me, and Jenny seemed to appreciate the role of father that I was playing in her daughter's life.

It became more challenging, however, when Jessica reached puberty. While her mother taught her the basics of becoming a woman, our daughter would often come to me and ask how to interpret the emotions and feelings she was experiencing. Of course, I did the best I could with little knowledge of what she was really going through as a girl. I would share these interactions with Jenny who would, in turn, give me advice for things I could share with her daughter.

Like any father-daughter relationship, ages 14 to 16 were a particular challenge. Jessica pulled back from our relationship, which was hard for me. I understood why but did not enjoy it at the same time. I knew she was trying to find herself.

However, by the time she turned 17, those emotions began to fade and our relationship as father-daughter rekindled. Both Jenny and I were happy for that.

As we began to reconnect on a deeper level, I realized she was starting to mature. She began to ask me questions about boys and relationships, and particularly the way boys think. I was happy to help her understand those things, mostly to protect her from the hurt that often comes from teenage relationships.

-------------------------------------

The big day finally arrived so Jenny and I planned a giant party to celebrate our daughter's 18th birthday early in her senior year of high school. All her friends were gathered at the house for the bash. Everything was thought through, down to the decorations, food and even the slideshow of Jessica as a 2-year-old splashing across the big TV in the family room. All her friends had a great time and Jessica was overjoyed by the festivities, thanking her mom and I for what felt like a thousand times for creating such a memorable day. Her mom and I were so excited to see her this happy.

Shortly after her big birthday blowout, she finally got her first boyfriend by the name of Thomas, whom she referred to as "Tommy." She told me everything about the two of them, what he would say, how he would behave and how their relationship was evolving. She told me when they first held hands, when they first kissed, and even about their sexual energy. After they had been dating for about two months, she came home after a Saturday night out with Tommy and asked if her mom was home. I said she was out with her girlfriends for the evening so she asked if we could talk and, of course, I said yes.

"Dad, I want to share with you about our date tonight, but you have to promise not to judge," she said.

"You should know me by now, Jessica. I love you too much to think anything negative about you. What's on your mind?"

While looking down at her knees, she opened her mouth. "Well, things got very fired up between Tommy and I tonight. We both felt like our relationship was going to a deeper level. After holding hands and touching and kissing during the movie, we decided to go for a ride out into the country."

She hesitated momentarily, then continued, "We found a quiet place to park, and immediately began to kiss. And I was beginning to feel a warmth between my legs. I think he felt the same. As we kissed and touched, I slid my hand down on his jeans and felt his hardness underneath. It surprised me, but it really turned me on to know that he felt that way about me."

"His hands began exploring my body as well. He reached under my shirt and touched my breast through my bra, which made my nipples harden immediately. I've never felt anything like that before, dad. Then his hand drifted to touch between my legs, and I was never more turned on than I was at that moment. But I guess you could say we both got really nervous, stopped what we were doing and decided to head back home."

Jessica paused again, as if unsure whether to keep sharing.

"I understand, Jessica. It's OK for you to share. Everyone's been there at some point. I understand those feelings. So, what did you really want to share with me?" I asked lovingly.

She shifted in her seat and fidgeted with her hands.

"I promise, It's OK," I continued.

While still not giving me eye contact, I saw the corner of a mouth turn up, and a slight smile emerged. I took that to mean that she knew she could trust me.

"Well, my question to you is, I didn't know what to do next. Should I have let him inside my clothing to touch me? It seemed like he really wanted to and, honestly, I wanted him to as well, and I think he wanted me to touch him, but I wasn't confident if I should. I wasn't sure where this would all lead. I guess I was a little afraid. Did I do the right thing dad? My girlfriends told me I should've went for it. Did I blow it with Tommy?"

I paused for a moment to choose my words carefully. I lifted her chin and looked straight into her nervous eyes.

"Everything you described to me was perfectly normal, honey. The excitement you both felt was natural. I believe everyone goes at their own pace towards sexual intimacy. Some teenagers go quickly, and some take their time. There is no rush for you to experience sex before you're ready. You'll know when it's the right time to take the next step with Tommy. Just be careful and don't let him, or your friends, pressure you into doing something you don't want to do. When you're ready, you'll know it and you'll enjoy it."

Her eyes became glassy as she said, "thank you dad." Then she gave me the biggest bear hug I had experienced in years with her. She held on for several minutes with her face in my neck, holding me tightly. I really felt like our relationship went to the next level.

The next morning, Jessica arose early enough to make me breakfast, which I loved. Jenny was still sleeping after her girl's night out. We sat at the table and talked about Tommy and school and life. She also asked me about my work, life and how I was doing. It was an adult conversation for the first time and I really enjoyed it.

----------------------

A couple weeks went by as I was working from home on a Friday afternoon when Jessica came in from school and asked if she could ask more questions about her relationship with Tommy. Of course, I was happy to help.

"What are you wondering about," I said

She confided in me that tonight might be the night they go further with each other.

"Just be careful and make smart decisions. Don't go any further than you feel like you're ready for," was my fatherly advice.

"I think I understand that dad," She replied lovingly. "What I really want to know is," she continued, "if I touch him, I'm not sure what to do. I've seen porn videos, of course, but I've never touched the real thing. I don't want to do it wrong or embarrass myself."

I assured her that Tommy will appreciate any effort from her.

Then I said, "You will find that it's different than what you expected. Let him guide you into how soft or firm to touch him. Just explore, and you will begin to understand how to do it to bring him pleasure."

"And how should I let him touch me?" She inquired, probing deeper.

"Just tell him to be gentle and slow. You're still a virgin, so don't let him do more than you're ready at this moment. But if you let him touch you in the right places, I know you will really enjoy it."

I was a reluctant to be overly detailed with her. Because of my feelings for her I really wanted to protect her and wanted her first time to be special but talking too specifically about her experience pushed my thoughts into places I wasn't sure they should go. She was simply too beautiful, so I tried keep my imagination from getting carried away.

"When he touches you in the right places, you will know. Just encourage him." I concluded.

She wasn't willing to accept that as a final answer. "When he has his fingers inside my panties, is there a particular way I should encourage him to touch?" She probed directly.

I hesitantly began to answer in an effort to find where her boundaries were in this conversation. "Are you familiar with the clit?" I asked directly, trying to provoke her to shy away from our discussion in order to protect myself from the sexual thoughts that were beginning to crowd my mind.

"Yes, I learned about that in health class two years ago. I've touched myself in that area several times. I have found I'm very sensitive to my own touch." She shared without hesitation.

I reluctantly continued, "That is the area that will feel the best. Encourage him to touch all the parts of your vagina but save your clit for last. That will be what brings you to a climax. Just encourage him to go slow. That will give you the greatest satisfaction. The same goes for him as you touch his penis. Slow is always the best."

With a giant smile on her face, Jessica wrapped her arms around me, and gave me another bear hug for a minute or two. It felt so good, but after our conversation I needed to be careful that she didn't notice the bulge growing between my legs.

"Thanks so much dad. I'll let you know how it goes," she said.

I wasn't exactly sure how I felt about getting a report back afterward nor about my current thoughts about her, but I loved Jessica and wanted to see her happy.

She left the house a few minutes later and I did not see her the rest of the day. Jenny and I enjoyed hanging out after work and running a few errands together.

------------------------

When we returned home that evening Jenny announced she was beat after working all day and decided to go to bed early. I wasn't ready for that yet, so I kissed her good night and stayed up to watch the football game.

A few hours later Jessica came in from her date with Tommy and I immediately sensed something did not go as planned. She saw me sitting on the couch, came straight over and without saying a word she laid her head on my lap. I heard her sniffle.

"Are you OK Jessica? How was your date with Tommy?" I said as I gently ran my fingers through her long dark hair.

She was quiet for a moment, and then said, "it didn't go as I imagined."

I was immediately concerned about what may have transpired. "Do you want to talk about it," I cautiously asked.

She sat up and looked me in the eyes, and just simply stated, "it was all just for him."

I was confused by her comment. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"We were together in his bedroom and began to get heated up again as before. This time we took our clothes off and both were laying naked on his bed and we were really enjoying it."

"I began to touch his penis, the way you had told me, and he immediately started moaning and enjoying it. I asked him if I was doing it right, but he didn't say anything, he just grunted. He reached over and began to squeeze one of my nipples, which I absolutely loved."

"So, I began to stroke him up and down like I had learned from the videos that I watched online, and he really began to get into it. I assumed I was doing it right by the way he was reacting. I was getting super turned on myself, and I felt my vagina getting really wet. I rubbed him more for another minute when he suddenly grunted and jerked, and his stuff shot all over my hand and his chest. It caught me by surprise, and I think it caught him by surprise too."

"After he calmed down, neither of us knew exactly what to do. He seemed embarrassed and got up and went to the bathroom and was in there for several minutes. I just laid on the bed, unsure what to do next so I found some tissues and cleaned myself off."

"He finally came out fully dressed and apologized to me. He then asked if he could bring me home. I was mortified so I got dressed quickly and could not wait to get back to you. Did I do something wrong, dad? Did I mess up our relationship? I was so aroused; I couldn't understand why he wouldn't touch me like I touched him. What went wrong?"

My heart ached for my sweet Jessica.

"Nothing went wrong, sweetheart. You did everything perfectly. I know you made him feel really good, but he was embarrassed at how quickly he climaxed. Apparently, he was so embarrassed, he lost his nerve to reciprocate. Sometimes young boys can struggle with that. He's just not mature enough to know what he should have done.

"What should he have done," she asked through her tears?

"Well," I decided to not hold back on my thoughts this time, "He should've reached over to you, fondled your breasts more and explored your vagina with his finger. He should've touched all of your genitals for several minutes and then rubbed your clit until you experienced an orgasm. He just did not know, in his inexperience, what to do."

"Everything's going to be OK honey. Why don't you go up to your room and masturbate? I think you'll feel better after that," I suggested, not knowing the best way to get out of this conversation that was affecting me in every way my fantasy could imagine.

"I've never actually done that before, and I am not entirely sure how," she confessed.

Taken aback by her admission, I said, "Just do to yourself what you wanted him to do to you. Touch your vagina all around and gently squeeze your nipples. Then, when your body says it's ready, begin to rub your clit until you go over the edge. Don't stop until you experience that feeling."

"OK dad, I'll give it a try; Thanks." She said.

She sat up and gave me one more big hug, nestled her face in my neck for just a moment. I could feel her warm breath on my skin, sending chills down my spine straight to my groin. Then she pulled her head back, leaned in, and slowly kissed me on the cheek. It was an unexpected moment of real intimacy between us.

She headed out of sight up the stairs, and I continued to sit on the couch with my dick beginning to harden at the thought of what she is doing in her room.

It had been quite some time since Jenny and I had sex, which was not helping my state of mind. I know I shouldn't have, but I quietly tiptoed upstairs, grabbed some tissues from the bathroom on my way, and stood outside her closed bedroom door. I pulled my shorts down and grabbed my hard cock. As quietly as I could, I began to stroke my dick as I heard seductive moans come from behind her door. I could tell she was feeling as good as I was.

Her moans became louder as I picked up the pace of jacking myself off. Finally, after about five minutes I heard her grunt in an animal-like moan, "fffuuuuccckkk!" And I knew at that moment she was experiencing her first orgasm. That pushed me over the edge, and I shot my massive load into the tissues I was holding. I stood there for a moment as I calmed down holding my softening shaft. I could hear her get off her bed and walk into her bathroom. I quietly headed back downstairs to the couch.

About 30 minutes later she came down and sat beside me. Unbeknownst to her, the aroma of her sex was still evident as it filled the room. It caused my cock to semi-harden again, which I worked hard to conceal.

"You're right, Dad, that was probably the most amazing thing I've ever experienced in my life. Thank you for encouraging me to touch myself like that." Then she grew quiet for a moment, and said, "I just wish Tommy would've done that to me. I think somebody else's finger might've felt better than my own."

"Yes, that is true and one day you will have a man do that to you in ways you can't begin to imagine. In the meantime, masturbation will help," speaking from my own experience from the last 15 years.

She hugged me one last time, and I noticed she was not wearing her bra. She pressed her chest hard into me. Then she got up, headed to the kitchen for a snack and said, "good night" before heading to her room. Her nipples were prominently on display through her thin t-shirt.

She shared with me a few days later that her and Tommy broke up. I guess the embarrassment was just too much for him. Jessica seemed to be OK with it.

To be continued...